i love living in the henri. my son has made numerous new friends in the building and he is excited to be joining his new friends begin the new school year at luxmanor school right down the street.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Great building, clean, but elevators are problematic. Great building, clean, but elevators are problematic. Great building, clean, but elevators are problematic.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

The leasing office doesn't have great way of services. They did not go over the selling point of apartment we had to find out some stuff about the community ourself like pet bath area. Poor communication. And poor service not what you would expect at a luxury apartment office.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Es un condominio excelente, sus áreas comunes son muy buenas, tiene la ubicación perfecta con las tiendas que quieres tener, la vida social es importante

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

The area is just perfect! Noise is minimal. And great outdoor amenities to use when the weather get warm. Happy to meet and greet the GM and voice my concerns.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

I have not been here for all that long yet, but I do absolutely love it here! It is beginning to feel like home more and more every day and I am excited to get to know more residents in the building

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

i’ve enjoyed my time at the henri so far. the building is great and i really enjoy the pike and rose area. very convenient and fun area to live.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

the apartments are very nice but sometimes the hallways smell like weed and there is rarely any parking in the back lot for residents because of all the restaurants

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Convenient, close to work and play. Apartment floor plans work for what we need, the community is a large network of nice people. Lived in the community for roughly 4 years.

Location is amazing. Parking is horrible. Amenities is great but TVs don’t work the iPad in yoga doesn’t work. Office staff very friendly and helpful

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

The Henri is a great building and Pike & Rose is quite the lively neighborhood. A few issues however that could make it much better: Some neighbors are just disrespectful of the community, from dog pee in elevators to parking next to walls for shear laziness (not to go down one floor!) to smoking inside their apartment or screaming in the hallways. Added to this is the constant construction around with beeing and stumping equipment. Visitors can not access the elevator without the residents.

The Henri is a great apartment that is conveniently located near restaurants, grocery stores, movie theater, retail stores and the metro station.

I love my apartment and the amenities, the package lockers and the doorbell service. I do wish that the hallways would be vacuumed more often.

Solid building. Lots to do in the common areas. Community continues to grow with plenty of shops and restaurants across the square. Walkable to the metro.

They held the apartment for me when there was an issue with my check which was cool. I appreciated that they would do that for me allowing me to secure it.

We need to have better updates on coming events and become a better community. What happened to trivia nights? Or maybe a happy hour or party for everyone in the common areas!

Since living here I’ve had a great experience. I appreciate the convience of the community and the friendliness of the residence I’ve encountered.

living at the henri at pike and rose has been a very wonderful experience. great neighbors, really classy and nice places to hang out just steps away .

I like what I see in community so far, just moving in look forward to exploring the community. I shop at Gap and HM regularly so I’m sure it will be very beneficial for me.

I like the airport but the noise from the street outside is difficult, especially when the ice rink blares the music for 8 hrs a day sometimes, as well as the construction noise.

The apartment has been fine, but it's often difficult to get maintenance in on time. One time I've called them and they showed up, told me "your door is broken" and left. They never came back. I'm aware my door is broken, I called you all to fix it.

Moving in process was easy and efficient. The neighborhood is easily one of the best in the DMV area and would recommend it to anybody willing to move.

Had an unfortunate event off having to speak with someone at the leasing office who was rude and had a very demeaning tone.I was trying to get some help with something before moving in and she was saying how that's not how it should be done and accusing me of calling the wrong number when I called the number provided by the leasing unit. Also, the kicker was when she said they don't deal with how i pronounced my apartments name and corrected me and laughed.

Really like the apartment and building atmosphere, although i’ven observed some technical difficulties related to doors that won’t open, and parking access cards that are not properly configured.

The amenities and the maintenance staff are wonderful. The arcade and gym are things you may not find in other communities. The lack of a concierge is frustrating and the leasing office is greatly disorganized, although certain staff members are great. Not a bad place for the area and the money!