Henri at Pike & Rose

Everyone was pleasant and helpful. Debra Smith was absolutely amazing! She made sure that I was well informed and returned my calls in a timely fashion. Thank you for everything!
Living above Starbucks is great , working in the area makes it so convenient and fast . There’s bars and restaurants to make sure I always have choices
It’s a great place to live. We moved in a couple months ago and there is so much to do in pike and rose. The building is great and our apartment is awesome.
Moving in tomorrow. Very excited! The move in process has been very easy so far. I love the amenities, the people Ive met so far and the area
Has been great so far living here!! The best part is getting to pet all of the dogs that live in the building and around the area. Good resteraunts also.
Overall a good resident experience. A few negatives...first, rent increase after first year of lease was higher than I thought was fair and second, the office is oftentimes slow to get back to emails.
The unit is tooooo far from the elevator- not a convenient location at all. It’s too expensive for what you are getting in return to be honest.
I was a little disappointed that after reserving the elevator for move in. When I arrived there was someone else who tried to use the elevator too. They said they had also reserved.
Just moved in this week but have a great, smooth experience through the entire leasing and moving-in process! Friendly and helpful staff, beautiful neighborhood!
Cleaning service does a great job, but some residents aren’t respectful of common areas (furniture destroyed, dog poop not cleaned up). Key system is a pain as it’s impossible to hire a dog walker who doesn’t keep your key full time. Doors are paper thin so you hear everything on the other side. Water pressure is poor and my shower makes a loud bang when operating at the right temperature. Seems to be too many complaints on package theft and would be nice to have a full time concierge in consideration of key system.