Henri at Pike & Rose

Henri location is amazing but management is not that attentive. Had elevators broken and people parking in wrong spots with management unable to do anything.
civid puts a differnt spin on communuty, but the best spin is the efforts of everyone helping our neighbors. remember pay it forward while you can
Great location and building has quick access to great shops, and restaurants. Quick access to the metro and all the major highways make this a great place for commuters.
The staff is very attentive. I wish the counters didn’t stain, they can be very hard to clean. Lots of great restaurants around to choose from and friendly community.
I love my apartment interior as well as the social life outside! I have everything I need near by and to top it off the neighborhood is always clean
Everyone who works here (honestly especially the red coats staff) are awesome. So attentive, genuinely friendly, and very helpful. Sometimes the package situation makes me kind of frustrated but I know everyone is doing their best.
Good location, apartments are well equipped. But the ventilation is terrible, I smell smoke, weed, and cooking frequently from other units, and my windows only open two inches. The balconies in the courtyard get a considerable amount of wind, so it's difficult to keep the doors open - they should have designed sliding glass doors with screens, rather than doors that open outward, without screens. It's often difficult to get ahold of management staff, and the move in process was stressful. Maintenance staff are great, and respond quickly. I moved here for the amenities though, so I hope they can open again, safely, and soon.
Everyone has been fantastic. Moving can be stressful but the staff here really helps make things easy. We think that even our dog will be happy here!
I really enjoy Henri building residents. Management is great too, particularly David. I hope that building rooms will be reopened soon. Thanks!
My experience living at the Henri has been wonderful. The maintenance staff are quick to respond to service requests. The amenities are wonderful. The neighbors living on our floor are also very respectful of others and their spaces. It's a great community to be a part of.