Henri at Pike & Rose

4.1

4.1

Safety, noise, and trash from The Block is out of control. I was just outside and their patrons were engaged in a loud fight that escalated to a physical fight. The Henri needs to be cleaned more often. The floors in common areas are disgusting - carpets need to be replaced and people need to clean up after their dogs. The windows are filthy! Halls need to be painted. The loading dock smells horrible like trash and the cement needs to be cleaned big time! Elevators are trashed and need to be cleaned more often than once a day. Dogs need to be leashed and not barking in the halls at residence. Concierge at He or has improved - thanks!
Very modern building, super convenient location. But quite noisy at night time where I am living on second floor and facing the street. Staffs are friendly and helpful.
The location is great. There are a lot of good restaurants and shops. The farmer's market is also nice. The building has a cool look but the residents can't clean up after themselves to save their lives! They need to clean up after their pets.
The apartments are nice and the neighborhood has a lot going on, but it's terribly noisy. Being across from the hotel patio with the parties and noise is not good.
The Henri has been a good experience so far. Excited the pool will be open this summer! My only recommendation is the dog park, let’s maybe clean it up a bit so our dogs don’t get hurt.
I’m not a resident yet and can only speak on the application process. The process was efficient and quick. Overall, the leasing office is great. Kenneth is personable and responsive.
The apartment is nice, with new appliances and a good amount of space. I like the gardens in the building. The concierge and maintenance/cleaning staff have been very helpful. Excellent location. The leasing office, however, has been a nightmare to deal with. I rarely get responses to my emails without multiple follow-ups, the phone rings with no answer during business hours, and tje responses I do get are inconsistent and confusing.
We had a great tour by Kenneth! Unfortunately there was dog pee in the elevator that we all kept stepping in. I love the interior design and all of the community amenities.
A few minor fixes when moving in but maintenance was quick about it and does a great job. I’m a nit picker also but the customer service has been superb.
Overall ok, building maintenance could use some work, quite a few dangerous encounters with elevator. Great neighborhood and good area!! Thanks