Cleaning service does a great job, but some residents aren’t respectful of common areas (furniture destroyed, dog poop not cleaned up). Key system is a pain as it’s impossible to hire a dog walker who doesn’t keep your key full time. Doors are paper thin so you hear everything on the other side. Water pressure is poor and my shower makes a loud bang when operating at the right temperature. Seems to be too many complaints on package theft and would be nice to have a full time concierge in consideration of key system.

I love the design of my apartment, the neighbors are pretty quiet, and the neighborhood is great. One negative is that it's frequently noisy outside from construction and drunk people out late at night.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

It’s been wonderful! Daniel and the entire staff at Pike & Rose have been great to work with. I especially love that almost everything can be processed online.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

The location couldn't be better. The building is well insulated and the amenities are very good. The main issue is parking, as in expensive for residents and difficult for visitors. Overall, great place to live.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

We have enjoyed our stay so far. The staff are friendly. The neighborhood is vibrant. It is not too noisy despite all the development work, traffic and people. The only thing that needs to be addressed is paying a monthly parking fee to share a lot with the public. During busy periods it is very difficult to find a spot, despite the fact we have paid for one.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Overall great experience. Repairs in amenity areas could be handled quicker such as gym and game room. Orlando is great as our concierge. would like 24/7

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Fantastic! the move went great. Can't wait to explore the building more and to get to know others in the building. My apartment is very nice.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

I had a great experience with applying to live at The Henri. Debra & her team were amazing and very helpful! She showed me around the community and answered all of my questions, making me feel confident in my decision to move in. I am looking forward to living here!

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Living at The Henri is awesome. Lots of restaurants, near grocery stores, near banks and the metro within walking distance. A variety of stores are all nearby

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

We just rented in The Henri at Pike and Rose, so far everything has far exceeded our expectations. Mel and Chris at the leasing office gave us excellent service throughout the whole process and Daryl was very helpful as well when it came to the move in date. Amenities are well kept and clean and after all it’s right in the middle of Pike and Rose with all the food and entertainment options right at your door step. Very happy so far with our decision to become a member of the community!

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

It has been great. I have access to all the shops and restaurants within steps of my front door. They really know how to make all the holiday special here in the neighborhood.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

I love living at The Henri. Our place and its amenities are great. Orlando the concierge is amazing and accommodating. The area is also very convenient as far as shopping. Five stars!

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Generally good experiences. Use all the facilities including the pool and the gym which are great and very useful for our lifestyle. Have lived here 2 years and love it.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Roof top and game room are my favorite. The atmosphere around the area is growing and is very friendly. I love how I can send virtual keys and get access in different ways. The only down side is how slow the elevators are besides that everything else is phenomenal.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Mostly nice. Major improvements need to be made on how residents are treated & how some poor residents behave. Two way street when it comes to these issues.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

We’ve only lived here for a week but everyone seems very respectful and kind. We look forward to meeting our neighbors at community events and in the apartment.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Rent is going up - these apartments aren't worth what you now have to pay. I transferred my lease from Pallas to the Henri because of the deal. The location is great but the apartments aren't getting any better and the prices are too high.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

I will be moving in 2 days! So far as per my friend who live there, all is good and that is why I want to move there! I like the amenities and all stores!

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Just moved in 2 weeks ago and we love it here! So far we are pleased with the noise level, which is important to us because we have a year old baby. The amenities are fantastic! The apartment is lovely!

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Loving my experience at the Henri, but wish we had complimentary coffee/hot water too to enhance moral/compensate for the various issues that arise from time to time.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Great location within an active community! Then Henri staff makes constant efforts to ensure that the property is in great shape. The new concierge is friendly and talkative. But, without a doubt, the best feature is the lively community surrounding Pike and Rose.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Friendly and welcoming! We are new residents at the Henri and have been very pleased with the staff in helping us get to know our building and surrounding area.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Living here has been wonderful! I love the rooftop, pool, and common areas! However, I only deducted one star due to unreliable air conditioning for the price you pay to live here. The building lay out of the Henri is also very inconvenient when living on the opposite end of the building from the elevators when carts aren’t not very accessible.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Staff has been very accommodating and friendly. Made the moving process easy and has helped in every way needed. Service request requests are done in a timely manner.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Love the leasing process and Armando was amazing. The apartment is really modern and nice. It is a little disheartening for me to find my ceiling dripping water in the middle of the night after less than a week of living here. After submitting a request, they stopped the leak but now I’m left with a hole in my ceiling.