Henri at Pike & Rose

The building is as nice as those that live there. and unfortunately, many residences do not keep it clean or pick up after themselves. Common areas are left dirty, trash is not put in the available bulbs, even when within 5 feet. The power repeatedly goes out, and this cause the water to go out and the individual AC needing to be hard reset. The concept of feeding all water through the cooling towers to the building prior to the residents allows the water to gain contaminants and foul mell and taste. The package area is always overflowing, proving there is not enough room allocated to package receiving. This is a secured building , yet non residents are continually gaining access making building security a joke. The amount of pot smoking in this building is ridiculous for a non smoking building and causes me to live on allergy medications as I am allergic Parking rukes are not enforced,vehicles are constantly parking on ramps, in motorcycle spaces and in egress pathways.
The maintenance here is fantastic. The area is wonderful as there are SO many great places to eat and so many stores to keep me busy. The parking is great too. One complaint are the dog owners letting their dogs out at all times for hours to bark nonstop. It doesn’t matter how early or late at night, there are dogs barking nonstop and it echoes so loudly in the inner courtyard. The dog owners also let their dogs poo everywhere, indoors and out, and don’t pick it up. Also, the water pressure and temperature is horrible. The bathroom sink takes 5+ mins just to heat up and the water only trickles out. The kitchen is the same. It takes forever to get hot water because of the way the water system in the building is. If I had known how bad the water system in this building is, I probably would have moved elsewhere.
Thanks the best place with quality and great management I assure you find the smile and the help you need i wish you enjoy the residence 🙆🏻‍♂️Like me
this comunity is so beautiful. I never expected to be able to come and live into this community. ever since i started working in the area it was a thought and now it actually is happening and im super greatful
Great location that is very central to everything you need! Building is fairly new and its in good condition. Lots of shops and entertainment right within the community as well as throughout Rockville Pike.
Quiet building from what I’ve seen & love the neighborhood. The people with pets could do better with the dog accidents in the hall but other than that no complaints
Newer resident - move in process was super easy! Everything is clean and everyone is so polite! Mail and package delivery options are super convenient. Overall great experience.
The amenities are great but we’re struggling to decide whether to renew due to the incredibly poor ventilation and lack of management involvement. We have been complaining for months about smoking neighbors and the closest we got to help was management offering us a door stopper - the smoke comes through our vents. In other buildings, management comes into the hall and tries to identify the apartment with smoke. Here, we are asked to investigate and call out our neighbors ourselves. Really disappointing and frustrating.
It has been great! I wish that the amenities could be accessible 24/7 with the COVID guidelines still in place instead of the current restricted hours. That would have been nice especially during these times
Just recently moved in on the 25th loving everything so far. The building is very nice and clean and it seems like a lot of nice neighbors. Absolutely love our apartment my wife my daughter and I look forward to our living experience here.