I love living at The Henri. Our place and its amenities are great. Orlando the concierge is amazing and accommodating. The area is also very convenient as far as shopping. Five stars!

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Generally good experiences. Use all the facilities including the pool and the gym which are great and very useful for our lifestyle. Have lived here 2 years and love it.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Roof top and game room are my favorite. The atmosphere around the area is growing and is very friendly. I love how I can send virtual keys and get access in different ways. The only down side is how slow the elevators are besides that everything else is phenomenal.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Mostly nice. Major improvements need to be made on how residents are treated & how some poor residents behave. Two way street when it comes to these issues.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

We’ve only lived here for a week but everyone seems very respectful and kind. We look forward to meeting our neighbors at community events and in the apartment.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Rent is going up - these apartments aren't worth what you now have to pay. I transferred my lease from Pallas to the Henri because of the deal. The location is great but the apartments aren't getting any better and the prices are too high.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

I will be moving in 2 days! So far as per my friend who live there, all is good and that is why I want to move there! I like the amenities and all stores!

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Just moved in 2 weeks ago and we love it here! So far we are pleased with the noise level, which is important to us because we have a year old baby. The amenities are fantastic! The apartment is lovely!

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Loving my experience at the Henri, but wish we had complimentary coffee/hot water too to enhance moral/compensate for the various issues that arise from time to time.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Great location within an active community! Then Henri staff makes constant efforts to ensure that the property is in great shape. The new concierge is friendly and talkative. But, without a doubt, the best feature is the lively community surrounding Pike and Rose.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Friendly and welcoming! We are new residents at the Henri and have been very pleased with the staff in helping us get to know our building and surrounding area.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Living here has been wonderful! I love the rooftop, pool, and common areas! However, I only deducted one star due to unreliable air conditioning for the price you pay to live here. The building lay out of the Henri is also very inconvenient when living on the opposite end of the building from the elevators when carts aren’t not very accessible.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Staff has been very accommodating and friendly. Made the moving process easy and has helped in every way needed. Service request requests are done in a timely manner.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Love the leasing process and Armando was amazing. The apartment is really modern and nice. It is a little disheartening for me to find my ceiling dripping water in the middle of the night after less than a week of living here. After submitting a request, they stopped the leak but now I’m left with a hole in my ceiling.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

The management of the building has been getting better. I can see improvements. Thank you for all the hard work. Could we get recycled bins next to the trash cans in the grage?

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Great place to live. Close to the White Flint metro station, groceries store are within walking distance, banks nearby and a wide range of restaurants.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

One of the reasons why I moved to The Henri was because how its conveniently located to everything! Stores, restaurants, and parks. Even the amenities are great and having a concierge in our building was a great addition!

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Overall I was pretty disappointed in my experience here. For the first 6-8 months the parking was awful. They charged $125 a month, but if you tried to park after 9pm there was hardly any parking spots left. When they finally started enforcing the parking they towed my car that was parked in a spot with no reserved sign and stated “people should just know that those spots are reserved”, even though it’s outside of the parking garage. My key fob stopped working and it took 3 weeks for them to fix it only after I called them repeatedly and even then it had issues such as only working for my apartment but wouldn’t allow me into the building. There were numerous times that the elevator, hallways and community bathrooms were absolutely disgusting. There was always some kind of issue with the elevator and 1 of them was out of use for weeks, if not months. At one point all 3 elevators weren’t working. The A.C./power was out in a lot of the community areas as well as some apartments and wasn’t fixed for days. The apartment had the potential to be a great place and it’s unfortunate that such little care has been put into it.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

The location is amazing. Parking is a problem the residents parking is not a signed space and the guests parking is a hassle it is a 2 hr free parking but on weekends good luck finding a space. And don’t park on the side street with the meter parking you get ticketed

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Pike and Rose is a great pl e to live. Lots of great restaurants, shopping and close to a metro stop. Come by to visit and check it out real soon!

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

The building is great and the neighborhood even better. The noise level is minimum and the amenities are great. A few improvements can be made such as improving the water pressure in the bathroom. The furniture in the amenity rooms could also benefit from some cleaning seeing as they are dirty. Other than that, the Henri is a great place to live!

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

i love living in the henri. my son has made numerous new friends in the building and he is excited to be joining his new friends begin the new school year at luxmanor school right down the street.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Great building, clean, but elevators are problematic. Great building, clean, but elevators are problematic. Great building, clean, but elevators are problematic.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

The leasing office doesn't have great way of services. They did not go over the selling point of apartment we had to find out some stuff about the community ourself like pet bath area. Poor communication. And poor service not what you would expect at a luxury apartment office.

Reply from Henri at Pike & Rose

Es un condominio excelente, sus áreas comunes son muy buenas, tiene la ubicación perfecta con las tiendas que quieres tener, la vida social es importante