Henri at Pike & Rose

4.1

4.1

Building is well maintained despite how terribly it is treated by residents. All staff seems friendly and maintenance has been very quick for the few things I've called in.
Apartment started nice but the hallways are degrading and we don’t have a concierge half the time. Also an elevator is often out of service.
Mostly everything has been pretty good for the past 2 years. I love the community and all the amenities. I like the feeling of living in a mini city but wish we had a grocery store attached to this community. The bad experiences come from the rugs being urinated on by dogs. Owners not picking up after their pets. The elevators and floors used to be much cleaner but now it seems like the quality of cleanliness has gone down. Love that they replaced the rug with tiles so its easier to clean and look nice in front of the elevators.
Love the community but the managing office and staff is not very helpful at times and can be a bit rude towards the residents. Also maintenance sometimes isn’t helpful when you need them to fix something.
We would rate our apartment community 5/5 stars because the leasing staff is always very quick and helpful for any questions we may have. In addition, the few times I’ve had the call maintenance, they came the same exact day and resolved the problem with ease.
Lots of inconsiderate neighbors. Some don’t sort their trash and recycling and just leave it in the trash room. Yesterday people were smoking on the roof and dropping ashes onto my balcony furniture below. Residents not wearing masks in common areas indoors. Also there a few lifeguards at the pool who just stare at their phones even with children in the water. The ceiling tiles in the halls of the 12th floor are always falling down.
I love living at the Henri. We need to get all the TV's working however, and let residents know how to use them. Right now too many people have no idea.
It always bothers me that at 6am when I leave for work, the front doors are locked and when rushing, I have to press that side button to open the doors.
Everyday fees like a blessing. You wake up to an amazing view, and you cant hear any noise. Very Peaceful, neighbors are nice, and understanding.
Could be better, weights are small, people are angry half the time. But great building and location. I recommend making the gym better. A sauna would be nice