The location is great and the pool and fitness center are good too. The maintenance is just slow and the staff is not very helpful and do a poor job of communicating things to residents.

I really like living Here but I feel like I give you guys the benefit of the doubt too often. I have contacted you guys multiple times about a subleasing issue and a "note" has been put on my profile multiple times but then nothing has happened. Also you will find any chance to charge your residents which is so frustrating cause this place already costs a ton of money. I feel you are too concerned getting more people to sign Here than you are concerned about the currents residents at Here and meeting our needs and wants. The hallways are disgusting and there are holes in so many walls and stairwells. All of that being said, it is a nice place with great amenities and perfect location. I just feel like you need to hear out your current residents more.

It was very easy to move in. I moved in on the 1st of June. The valley service is very nice, and the pool too! My room wasn’t cleaned out between subleasing but overall I’ve had a good experience with the ERE apartments!!

I do appreciate the managers friendliness. When I do go in they are always friendly with smiles. I think it’s great to see cleaning staff, and maintained being able to catch up with everything.

After spring break new cleaning staff were hired and it helped a lot. Having a pool during the summer is great, and grilling out on the patio is very nice.

I have very much enjoyed living here. The pool is awesome to hangout with friends. And you cannot beat the on campus location. It is easy to get to class and meet up with friends!

The here apartments isnt that great other than the location. The ability to only get my car from the garage 20 times a month for 50$ per month is outrageous

Great place to live, the staff is very helpful and during office hours always willing to help and are super friendly. College environment so it can be messy and loud at times.

Managers are very friendly, though i’m excited to move out. The team works well to make sure the amenities are up and running. There are many improvements i’ve seen since I moved in and I’m happy to see that they listen to resident concerns.

I have lived here and love it because of the amenities and nice staff that welcomes you each day! The pool area is really nice when you want to relax and the study room is good for when you need to get work done. The gym and game rooms are good for relieving stress. I overall would recommend this place!

Love it. The inside of my apartment is really nice. Outside of it, not taken care of very well. Seventh floor reeks of dog pee and has for a while. Maintenance always very prompt in fixing things.

Long time for maintenance requests to be filled and dirty hallways and interior. There is typically feces and urine from pets in elevators for days.

I have lived at HERE Kansas for almost two years now, I think it is a good facility with a great staff. Since it is almost on KU's campus the majority of the residents are students, which makes it easy to meet a lot of different people with similar interests.

I really enjoy all of the fun activities they put tome into planning, along with the amenities. It gives me something to do without having to leave my apartment!

I like living here because of the amenities and the location. I did not give 5 stars because of the quality of, cleanliness of the halls, and the noise all of the time (walls are VERY thin and it is very loud most of the times).

Overall I have really enjoyed living at the HERE apartments. It’s really nice and convenient to have a fitness center here and the location is nice and close to campus

It is so fun to live here!!!! Can’t wait for the super fun pool parties! Happy I get to live here again next year eith my great roommates!!!

I really like the community for being very close to campus and it’s just walkable . It is loaded with great amenities to enhance your college experience.

Doing better at cleaning hallways, but the place always seems to have an odd smell to it. I think the stairwells should be cleaned more regularly and get some ventilation for the halls.

I like the HERE apartments a lot. It has a great location to campus, and the amenities are nice. The gym can be crowded at peak times, but it’s good quality.

Reply from HERE Kansas

The amenities are overall pretty nice, although the pool deck always seems dirty. My biggest complaint is the lack of recycling bins around the complex. Sometimes the pool deck gets FILLED with cans, and it's so wasteful to just throw all them away. All the management has to do is put some recycling bins next to the trash cans, but they won't respond at all. Also, it's crazy that not only does the yellow side not have a real trash chute, there's no recycling bin either! If management would ever actually walk around and make sure the building is okay, they would see the mountain of cardboard and recycling that builds up in the trash rooms because people just throw it on the floor.

Reply from HERE Kansas

Lawrence's Premier Multi-purpose Venue! Perched atop Mount Oread at the north gate of The University of Kansas, Spectacular views look out over the Kaw River Valley and across campus to the Campanile and KU Football Stadium.

Reply from HERE Kansas

Apartments are very nice and roomy. Wish pool would stay open longer than midnight on weekends. Gym is very nice and clean at all times. Love that it’s 24 hours

Reply from HERE Kansas

I’m super LUCKY to live at @herekansas! The location can’t be better and all the facilities that they have are incredible! They even have a jacuzzi running whole year and a private gym in the same building as your apartment, which is really convenient because you don’t waste time going somewhere else. The people who work there are always trying to help!

Reply from HERE Kansas

I like to live in here. People are friendly in here Kansas. They like ti communicate with eachother and love people. Having parties in every floor and having fun with people!