HERE Kansas is slowly improving over previous years, but a little more attention to detail would be nice to justify living in the most expensive student community in Lawrence.

Unit is very nice and amenities and location are convenient. However efficiency among staff could be greatly improved with the concerns among residents.

Incredible location, Lovely neighbor, Friendly staff, and Amazing design. Also, the price is affordable, and well-designed apartment. Thank you for this incredible opportunity.

I think living here is nice as our apartment is nice however some facilities are not cleaned up in time. We have things constantly breaking. This past week we had the dry/washer complications, a toilet broke, a window needed to be fixed, the kitchen sink faucet was leaking water everywhere, and or dishwasher completely broke. On top of that, the trash room isn't cleaned until 3-4 cycle. This past week our whole floor smelled like fermented fish/fruit, leading to thousands of fruit flies flying everywhere and even some entering our apartment.

Overall it is at a nice location on campus, it is kept clean for the most part, and staff are very helpful. The maintenance on the other hand sucks, and don’t complete tasks that are given to them.

Great location in relation to the KU campus. It’s on a bus route so I know one will always come. Sometimes it smells funny in the morning from the cleaning solution they use. The trash shoot on the blue side rarely works so the trash piles up during the week.

Reply from HERE Kansas

Overall, the attraction to HERE Kansas is its great location in proximity to campus and it being on many bus routes. My previous unit was decent. There was no noise above my unit and the floor was generally quiet. However, being right next to the trash room, the scent seemed to never escape the unit. Moving down from the 7th floor to the 4th floor, I have noticed a few differences. The lower the floor, the more muggy and humid it is inside the units. The floors are sticky and when I go to put on dry clothes, they still seem damp. This might be seasonal, but it is uncomfortable nevertheless. The single trash room per floor is a little inconvenient, and I wish there were a chute instead of a room on the blue side. I always smell trash when walking the halls.

Reply from HERE Kansas

Love living here! I have had a great experience living here and the staff has been really helpful. So nice to be so close to campus and fully furnished!

Reply from HERE Kansas

Amazing amenities and the best location!! The staff is very helpful and nice with all residents. The model apartments are decorated very well and showcase the room in the best layout! I love the variety of floor plans and price levels

Reply from HERE Kansas

Poor management, overpriced, tiny rooms, constantly dirty, will try to charge you for expensive fees for absolutely everything, have lost multiple of my packages, only redeeming quality is location

Very nice place to live. It’s very much like living at a resort. Nice pool and workout area with a great basketball court. Rooms are decent sized

Reply from HERE Kansas

It is the best apartment environment ever! I have a short walk to class and I have places to study and get things done! This makes me want to do my homework whcih is rare!

Reply from HERE Kansas

Not great service. Walls are so thin you can hear everything, even on the floor above. However, bedrooms are nice! A better mailing system would be preferred.

Good Like the amenities including Pool Workout room and equipment Parking Very good location Community rewards Move in day was easy Comes with tv Comes fully furnished

Reply from HERE Kansas

Love living here! One complaint is hallways and elevators aren't always clean. Also, trash room gets extremely full and people put trash outside the door.

Reply from HERE Kansas

The apartment building itself is extremely nice but the internet & cable do not work half of the time & it’s never very clean & the pool is so gross it isn’t usable half of the time.

I love the locations. The rooms are a little small but otherwise the apartments is a nice size. I like the style and colors picked. I also like the amenities.

Reply from HERE Kansas

Really bad. The rooms are way smaller than advertised as there are TWO different room setups in the 3x2 terrace rooms. Not advertised that way as they show the setup with the bigger rooms on the tours. Also, the staff is down right stupid. I don't know where you find them but the front staff is just down right dumb and could care less about anything. The cleanliness of the place is absolutely awful and most of all the maintenance staff is terrible.

Living at the Here as been a good experience so far! My only issue is the cleanliness or I guess the lack of it. The trash room has been a mess and so has the halls. I know the cleaner are trying their best!

For the short time I lived at HERE, I have really enjoyed it. It is in a very convenient spot close to campus as well as the Football stadium!

Reply from HERE Kansas

Amazing experience so far! I love having the pool and all the study rooms too and i've met so many people from living here! My room is also amazing and so nice!

Reply from HERE Kansas

Amazing. It’s been my first year living in an apartment and I couldn’t have chosen a better place to live. Perfectly located next to campus and all the amenities are great!

Reply from HERE Kansas

Good place to live. Good location to campus making student life much easier. Issues with the apartment include SLOW maintenance. This isn't the worst thing in the world but can be annoying at times.

Reply from HERE Kansas

So far I have really liked the HERE! Sometime I wish more emails were sent out with clarification details by other than that it’s great. It would also be nice to have more options for parking.

Reply from HERE Kansas

All the amenities are awesome but when I first came in everything was broken or dirty in the apartment and most of the time the trash room spills out into the hallway and it also takes forever for the front desk to sort mail.