HERE Kansas

The amenities are really nice, I love the pool, the game room, computers, printer, and free breakfast. I also like the resident events they do.
My experience was great! I was able to move into a room that I was comfortable, within 24 hours. The entire apartment was very clean, organized, with all working utilities.
It’s great. The amenities they provide, such as the basketball court, weightlifting facility, pool, hot tub, coffee machine, and valet parking are top notch and can’t be surpassed in Lawrence.
I think the management and maintenance staff do their best to keep the place running as smooth as possible, but the residents are very careless. Hallways are smelly, and there’s always trash.
Living at the here has been amazing and I truly love it. It is so convenient for going to class. Plus I have been able to live with with my sister and get really close with her. Plus the pool is amazing and all of the other amenities. Whenever we have an issue they always fix it right away and staff is so kind!
I love my apartment so much and I love living on campus. It’s a bit pricier than the other complexes but in my opinion it’s one of the nicer ones. If you clean and take care of your apartment
I don’t live here yet but everyone has been very welcoming and has made the process of signing my lease very convenient and easy! Also the walk through I did was very impressive.
I really like living here. Great experience 10/10. The hallways smell weird the majority of the time but that ok. and not it is not the smell of sweet Mary Jane. but someone please stop burning your eggs in the morning I think it is affecting everyone.
Love it here. The amenities are great. The location is the only reason that I go to class lol. There isn’t much more I could ask for out of my apartment building
Living at the HERE has been very fun, however, the noise has been getting out of control and it seems that when security is called, they are in no rush to fix the problem.