Heritage at Waters Landing
4 stars61 Reviews

Brian
We really enjoy this community. Staff is great, property is clean, never hear of any criminal activity here. This is the perfect community to live and raise our family. Thanks again for all you do

Tonya
We have been doing work orders since we moved in. To no prevail, only one thing fixed. The problems are causing higher utilities. We have seen our neighbors receive new appliances but not us. The lamenent is coming up of the floor, promised to fix....nope. There are electrical issues that haven't been fixed.

Kristle
I have lived here for a few years and have had issues sense. I live in one of the older ground level units and it has been a complete nightmare. Ceiling leaks, bugs, too cold or hot in unit, things falling apart and overall appearance etc. We often change management companies and staff which do nothing to change current community issues and communication is horrible. They could definitely benefit from a bigger and more experienced maintenance team seeing how big the community is and definitely invest in upgrades in the older units

Rosi
Moved during the pandemic. It was odd times but i didnt get full details on what the apartment looked like and was not able to see one. Moving in blindly was not fun, I did not want carpet and its small would have sized up if it was communicated. To transfer now requires fees and more work on my part. I've asked to be notified when one opens up since I have been a resident for 5 years, and nothing. I feel like they do not value the residents at all. Maintenance requests are another story, you submit them and it take 4-10 days for them to come. When they do come you are notified in anyway that they came and that the problem was fixed. In my previous experience else where the office calls that they will be entering on this day and or they leave a card that states maintenance came and mark if the issue was resolved or not. Communication is lacking here, truly only here still because I am finishing up school and cant add on the stress to myself to find a place and move.

Serhii V.
Good , There are issues on the billing of rent, but they are all solved with the manager. For us, it is not clear how the payment for water is calculated? Constantly come the amounts and not small

Ayanha
Really looking forward to our new home!! Being from the area, and moving back after leaving the state is exciting. Feeling like I’m being welcomed home before I even move in is comforting and relaxing.

Allan
Friendly neighbors. Finally have an office staff that are competent, friendly, and professional! Repair requests are handled in a timely manner. Community seems to be a better place lately.

Everth
Very nice very big well comfortable good atmosphere above all good assistance very friendly very friendly first of all attentive a very nice place to others

Sarah
I love the community and they have more to offer. They have gym and pool. With hull you can used for πŸ₯³ πŸŽ‰. I love the bathrooms and the bedroom are bigger. The kitchen is very beautiful. The views is lovely.

Nicholas
Great staff and area Walking distance to black hill regional park and pet friendly only thing is maintenance repairs take alittle to get done