Heritage Grove

4.2

4.2

The furniture and appliances seem quite old, but they still work well. Maintenance is also very fast. I've had absolutely no problems with noise so far, which seems to be a common concern with living here. There are also a variety of bugs that I find coming inside, but it's not enough to be problematic, and I believe the complex provides pest control if it ever does become a problem. There's not much in terms of amenities, but I don't use amenities much anyways, and I'm sure it helps keep down rent prices. Overall, while the complex could use upgrades in various areas, so far it's better than any other apartment I've lived in.
Heritage grove is located in a nice area; the apartment complex itself is very nice. However, I do n to enjoy the constant barking that occurs at night time. Upon move in, I did not know that animals were allowed at Heritage Grove. I think that it would be very helpful if Heritage Grove provided their residents with the accurate leasing information. I was told the lease sums up other properties, not just Heritage.
It is a very good living space. Easy and very convenient due to the fact that it is right across the street from food and groceries. Close to campus and very spacious.
a roof over my head. now i’m just going to reach the word limit. everything was in order and nothing was broken, i moved everything in one day and i’m so proud
Staff is super helpful & great at communicating they respond quickly & have addresses any concerns or questions I've had no problem. Make the move in process super easy and not stressful at all.
It’s amazing I really like it here the people are nice and the safe if amazing they are very helpful and get the job done if I could stay here for forever I really would
Apartment staff is very friendly and always willing to help. Mail/packages handled safely, never any issues with misplacement or damage to them.
Overall, I like this apartment, with the nature surrounding the complex and friendly staff, and also a very short path to Target that made everything convenient. However recently there are people that smokes weed around my apartment which the smoke penetrated my door and made my living room stink, hopefully this situation can be taken care of.
Welcoming and very attentive to any questions I have. I get email responses within hours of sending emails and the responses are very thorough.
I was always scared that when it came time to move out, it would be a very difficult process. Heritage Grove has made it a very easy process so far and have been very welcoming. I’m so excited and hope that stays true!