Heritage Grove

4.3

4.3

Richard
about 9 hours ago
I like living in Heritage Grove. I appreciate how close it is to things like campus, Publix, and tons of food options. My neighbors aren’t all that noisy, and my roommate and I play games together often.

Bryanna
I have loved the last two years at Heritage! Maintenance and the front office staff have always been super sweet, accommodating and helpful.

Neela
about 2 months ago
I have really enjoyed living here! It is in a great area close to many stores, restaurants, and campus. Everything in my apartment looks good and works well.

Matthew
2 months ago
My experience has been good so far, the staff is really nice and the maintenance crew is always quick responding. I always see the campus police driving around as well.

Isis
2 months ago
The staff is great my apartment is great. The only thing I would say is that my tub wasn’t brand new. But I love the location of where I live and I feel at home b

Amber Lynne
3 months ago
i’ve genuinely enjoyed living at heritage grove so far! the maintenance team is very kind and efficient, and it is a relatively peaceful place to reside! there is always parking for everyone and the leasing office team is wonderful. thank you!

Christopher
3 months ago
i have been here for about 2 weeks and have nothing to complain about. as of now, my neighbors are all great, the staff are super helpful and everyone is really nice. i enjoy how close it is to my school and around the area we are close to grocery stores and other places that are necessary. very nice area and definitely enjoy being here.

Mia
3 months ago
Amazing, friendly staff, great roommate matching technique, and amazingly affordable apartments with brand new furniture and appliances. Absolutely great location with a convenient bus stop right in front of the complex.

Zoe
3 months ago
Overall okay compared to the other nightmare apartments. Some maintenance issues were just covered up and not truly fixed (mold, AC unit problems). Everyone on the staff and maintenance team was nice. Construction was awful and ruined what could have been a great year for my roommate and me. The disregard of the construction crew and equipment made it feel as if we were living in their working zone rather than the opposite. They also would be working loudly middle of the week at night (around 11 pm) on occasion.

Jackson
3 months ago
The only problem I have had is my neighbors are sometimes a little loud but I have talked to them a little. Other then that it’s a great stay!