Heritage Grove

4.2

4.2

Nahuel
Haven't moved in yet but I like it. hope it lives up to the hype. Move in is in a couple of days. Rates are great, appliances look new and staff is friendly.

Hannah
Constant construction for a year now, either slow to fill maintenance requests or fills request but doesn’t fix the problem. Old buildings and appliances

Roberto
I have yet to set foot on the property but the customer service has been great. I am looking forward to living on the property and I am glad Heritage grove has given us the ability to find our own roommate through Facebook.

Zhixi
The maintenance service could be better, and we really hope that we don’t have to live through 8 months of our apartment building being under construction. Otherwise, overall good experience living here.

Takkarri
As an incoming resident everyone in the leasing office has been kind and very helpful. The complex is well kept and the apartments themselves look good

Chelsea
Heritage Grove apartment complex is five out of five stars. I think the best part about heritage grove is the location. The second best part would be the staff!

Bryanna
I’ve loved my experience at heritage! Maintenance and the front office staff are incredible and always there to help. I’ve never had a problem getting something fixed or having my questions answered.

Jakiel
Great and helpful service, really thankful I will be living in this community. The move in process was way easier than I was expecting and went along smoothly.

Branham
2 months ago
It has been a fun and quite time here at heritage grove. I love the price of the housing. Additionally, the location is perfect for ease of access to groceries and restaurants!

Kevin
3 months ago
I’ve enjoyed my time here. The staff has been helpful and accommodating. Maintenance was always done in a timely manner. The leasing office employees were always helpful.