The maintenance guys are always extremely helpful and quick when a work request is made to fix the issues as fast as possible. Also I love what the community did with the landscaping around the dog park

The location is great, super quiet and very well located. The office staff are very friendly and kind. The maintenance people answer request right away.

I enjoy using the pool as well as the gym and business office. The staff are very friendly as well! My children loves the fact that the playground is near our building.

Clean, safe, beautiful place to live! Nice amenities, great pool & outdoor patio with kitchen!! Very close to everything but still quiet and peaceful. We love living at Heritage!

I’ve lived here almost two years now and overall I love it. Maintenance is always fast to respond. The grounds are well kept. For the area the price is great. The only reason I didn’t give five starts is the noise. I’m not sure if they did put enough insulation between the floors or if I just have extremely loud, inconsiderate neighbors but the noise is pretty unbearable sometimes.

I love how quiet and peaceful the neighborhood is. It is walking distance to shops, and restaurants. The maintenance staff are quick to respond and really helpful.

Heritage on Millenia is a wonderful apartment complex with spacious apartments. The staff members are very accommodating. The size of the community is small enough so that it is not overwhelming, yet large enough so you don't see the same indidivuals everyday.

Quite community, if a problem arises maintenance is always there to help. Would recommend living here. I definitely plan to renew my lease here.

I’ve been living at Heritage for over a year now and it has been a great experience for the most part. Maintenance is always timely and help

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I recommend Heritage place to live , is a quiet neighborhood, and Friendly Families, all facilities are clean , Staff are very friendly and very helpful

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I appreciate the new speed bumps! They cause everyone to be more mindful around stop signs which is a great way to make the community a safer place to drive

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I lived here 3 years ago, and the reason we moved out was to move with family. We are coming back because we miss the community, location, quietness, exceptional staff & maintenance, and the apartments are just great for its price.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Very professional leasing office. Amenities are on point. Quiet and friendly neighbors. Some buzzards and racoons seem to have made their way into the garbage.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I & FAMILY ARE SO HAPPY TO LIVE IN HERITAGE ON MILLENIA COMMUNITY AND LOOKING FORWARD TO PROCEED OUR STAY FOR THE NEXT YEAR AS THIS COMMUNITY IS VERY QUIET.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

excellent, quiet, clean, the staff is super friendly. i love love here ... !!! Excelente, tranquilo, limpio, el personal es súper amable. Me encanta vivir acá

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Very nice, neighbors are kind and the complex is clean. The apartments are not updated for the price being so high but otherwise it is a very nice community.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

is a great place to live with a great area for leisure. There are an excellent clubhouse with movie theater, snooker, lanhouse, gym and pool. Besides the clubhouse there are an external area with barbecue, park for the children and a dog park. Condominium very well located next to great markets like Costco and Target. The staff is great and always willing to help. I am very happy to have found this place.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I enjoy living here. It is very close to everything, including work. Maintenance is very quick to fix any requests that I have had. I just signed a second year lease.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

We just love it, my wife and I are pretty happy living here. Very quiet community, everything is on its place. The gym, the pool, the social areas always clean and shiny waiting for you to use them. The lease office's personal always taking care of all my needs and also maintenance service, they are really fast, you create a request and they resolve it the very same day. Thanks for the great service, keep it so far but improve it every time you guys can.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Just moved in about a week ago and everything has been swell so far. Our patio door was jammed and maintenance came in and fixed it in no time. This quiet neighborhood is a nice change from the busy city.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Recomendado! limpio, hermoso buenas instalaciones y siempre son atentos a las peticiones, es tranquilo y los apartamentos son cómodos, una buena opción

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Have been living in Heritage on Millenia over a year now & the facilities are great. The gym is decent & the pool is great living in Florida

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I enjoyed the time living here. Pool is a great place to meet new people and the amenities are nice too. Wish I could stay longer but duty calls.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Community is well maintained. Pet friendly. Good amenities. Neat and leasing staff are very friendly.community is near to many stores like costco, bjs

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Very nice, clean and friendly enviroment. Well maintained green areas and plenty of parking. They installed lately speed bumps to make sure people slow down, which I also find very kid & pet and neighbor-friendly. Pretty happy with this place since April.