Heritage on Millenia Apartments

4.4

4.4

Bruna
I’m very disappointed I bought an item on amazon and they left it on my doorstep, but when I got home from work the item was no longer there I don’t know what’s happening 😭😭😭
Hayley
Beautiful apartment I Love how high tech it is and the amenities. the neighbors and staff are so friendly and it’s great to have a place to connect
Victoria
Amazing place to live. I get many compliments about my apartment. And that there is so much natural light that comes through and my patio is spacious
Jessenia
Wonderful community to live in. Safe and clean, respectful neighbors. Amazing poop and lounging area, and very nice and updated gym as well!
Christopher
Great community, they actually care to know that you’re comfortable. Ilse my leasing agent was great and accommodating. And maintenance is super fast and no hassle.
Ellington R.
Still an amazing place to live.. for what it is worth it’s crazy floridas pricing on renting especially for 1 bedrooms. Thank god for roommates.. new secure home locks are amazing.. a few maintenance order needing with water leaks
Verified Resident
Wish they organize community events as things are getting back to normal. Love nearby restaurants and outlets. Grocery stores are pretty close by.
Jeffrey
This is my 4th year. I really enjoy the convenience to everything around me. Very easy access to I4 and the parks. I also enjoy being across the street from Costco.
Johanna
Nice community, but newer tenant choices have been making life here unpleasant. Loud parties all hours of the night. Using the leasing office after hours as a parking lot. More cars than parking spots.
Robert
Office staff is friendly and seems to want to help. The apartments are starting to show their age but they seem to be good. Parking gets crowded on the weekends and the end units seem to have to park in un designated areas.