The maintenance guys are super fast our AC broke this last month and the fixed it same day and not just by adding old parts the replaced the whole unite to a brand new one so our power bill was more efficient too thanks guys

It's a great place to live I recommend to all my family and friends the co-workers every time I can I told everybody wer this place is located I love my location

I have had no bad experiences here any time there is an issue the staff takes care of it right away. I would recommend this community to any of my friends

It was a great move in experience. They accommodated us coming in early. One of th best move in experience I have ever had. They even jump on it when I said there were small issues with the apartment and had it fixed within minutes.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Beautiful community in an amazing part of town. It is right next to lots of restaurants and a mall. I never have to go far for entertainment. I never hear noise from my neighbors. The only problem I have is that the parking lot gets full in the evenings, and it can be hard to find a space.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This is really a nice complex. The apartments are very spacious. My only complaint is some of the residents not picking up after their dogs even though the complex has trash bins and bags readily available.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

After living here for a couple months, everything is great besides the parking situation. I work late so when I'm off I have to park on the other side of the complex.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I really love the apartments and the layout of each floor plan. The amenities are really awesome and parking is actually very easy in this complex. I just moved in a few weeks ago and I love it!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I have had and continue to have a great experience at Heritage on Millenia. I am pleased with the new valet trash service. The community is quiet and peaceful.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Amazing place to live! Great community and the have all the stores around here. The only thing that I would fix is the parking. But other than that is good.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Office staff are welcoming and effecienr with solving resident problems. The facilities are kept clean and well managed. The valet trash is really convenient !

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love how quiet and peaceful the neighborhood is. It is walking distance to shops, and restaurants. The maintenance staff are quick to respond and really helpful.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love this community. The wonderful staff is very responsive and caring. Great place to live :) Close to everything. Easily one of the best places in the country to call home!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

"is a great place to live with a great area for leisure. There are an excellent clubhouse with movie theater, snooker, lanhouse, gym and pool. Besides the clubhouse there are an external area with barbecue, park for the children and a dog park. Condominium very well located next to great markets like Costco and Target. The staff is great and always willing to help. I am very happy to have found this place.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Living here is truly great. I picked this community because of the great location and the amenities, and staff make living here even better!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The grounds are beautiful but the floors outside the apartments inside and outside the doors are quite dirty. Also the doors going into and out of each building are filthy.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The staff are very nice and maintenance is very quick to get back to us. The apartment is a little out dated but overall is nice. Excellent area to bbq and little dog park. Location is very ideal.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Enjoy staying here at heritage at Millenia. It is a great place to stay with your family with all the amenities nearby. The staff is really helpful.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far so good, although I have been having trouble receiving packages from amazon. It seems my address doesn’t allow them to deliver my packages.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live. Friendly team. Clean outdoors. Quiet Community. Close to Restaurants. Mall and other stores, all in walking distance. Nice area.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

responsibilities and attentive, I like to live here, always That I needed any help is immediate, all areas are kept clean, it has an area for dogs and more

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far it has been great, despite a few bumps early on! My washer and dryer were malfunctioning, and after they tried to repair them and they didn’t work, they got me new ones almost immediately! It was an interesting start to living there because of that though. But the head of maintenance, George, is absolutely wonderful! He is incredibly responsive to emergency calls, and will call to check if your new appliance is working a few days after install. Also, if he happens to be the one fulfilling your work order, he will happily check out or help you out with absolutely anything you need help with! Having had previous horrible experiences with emergency maintenance and just the maintenance response (or lack of more accurately) in general at other apartments in the past, it’s truly refreshing. My only qualms are that I have had both mail and packages never arrive, despite saying they were delivered (some even saying that they were handed directly to me), and that I have to have a full on explanation of how to get to my apartment to pretty much anyone coming there, as it puts my apartment randomly on the side of the road when you enter it into the GPS (though once I figured that out, it became much easier to explain). Within walking distance of so many things, and not far from downtown or school for me, so I love it minus the few things from above.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Excellent place to live, great management. I love this place. The only complain is about parking lot and disabled parking place not enough..

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Muy bueno todo ,las instalaciones son muy buenas ,el trato de los trabajadores es exelente , la tranquilidad y la segurida es tambien muy buena.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Exelente complejo muy seguro agradable ambiente los puestos de estacionamiento muy amplios todo siempre está muy limpio exelente equipo de trabajo ue allí opera