I have had a great experience living here so far. The neighborhood is beautiful and peaceful and relatively quiet for the most part. The staff is also great, and the location is prime.

I have really enjoyed living here. The staff is very nice, and helpful. Maintenance is quick to respond, and completely professional. It is an overall great place to live.

Close and convenient to the mall. Quiet community. Mantianance is excellent in completing any requests same day or next. Office staff is ok. You have to stay on top of them.

Nice place to live, quiet and clean maintenance is good the office staff are really nice my only complains are the parking lot some time is hard to find parking and the kitchen the stove is kind of old

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

The clubhouse is awesome! The pool is really great and family and kid friendly. The staff are really friendly, from the office staff members to the maintenance crew.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

it is amazing to live in this place, the attention of the maintenance guys is very good as is the attention of the girls in the office! excellent keep it up

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

So far so good.... Nice, clean and quiet, pet-friendly community with nice pool and gym facilities and plenty of parking. People at the lease office are very friendly as well.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Such an easy move and great qpartment. Love my decision to move to Millenia and this community. The staff are always so friendly and helpful.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Fairly quiet and peaceful community. We are however currently having a pest problem with bugs and I'm an obsessive cleaner so I'm not sure why they keep popping up. Pest control needs to be called almost weekly.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Since I moved here, I have nothing but positive things to say. The front desk staff is very friendly (especially Vilma! - love her), the community is very clean, quiet and peaceful, the maintenance guys are very helpful and attend to the needs of the residents right away (at least in my case). The only suggestion I would like to recommend is community activities.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Everyone has been very accommodating with the move in process. We’re really excited to live here. The community is quite and the apartments are beautiful

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Need to see these hallway floors pressure washed. Other then that , maintanance does well with work orders. I like The effort to boost resident moral with holiday parties and barbeques. Ladies in office are pretty friendly. Its pretty peaceful.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

I really enjoy this neighborhood, it’s super quiet, pet friendly, the staff is superb!! Not to mention that you can literally walk to the millenia mall, everything is close by. Great experience

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Neighbors are very friendly and helpful. Great place to feel home. Staff is friendly and hard working. Maintenance staff works hard to get things fixed fast and correct the first time.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Overall living here for 3years have been great. The staff is friendly and are always professional. I would like for the theater room to be available at weekends nights.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

The location is absolutely perfect! Being right next to the mall and shops, so easy and convenient! I have lived here for about two year and I've loved it!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

I love living here. The community is beautiful and very quiet. I must say that yes it is a little expensive but it comes with a lot of amenities. The pool and grill are my favorite. And the business center is my most used.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Love to stay in this community as it is in a prime location, shopping area and restaurants are very close. Also very close to downtown and theme parks.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Quiet, dog park is great, maintenance helpful. Community is enjoyable to live and you’re close to everything. Lived here for a little over a year now & would recommend it to friends

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

I absolutely love living in this complex. It’s very quiet. Anything I need help with anything in the front office the ladies are willing to help.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

We just moved here from the east side, for work and we were a little apprehensive at first. but we love this community its adorable and well maintained. Ilsa at the front desk is a doll, and took very good care of us. Maintenance is quick to respond and friendly!! We have two dogs and they absolutely love the dog park! Happy with our move and our new spot. Thanks Heritage!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Great so far! It’s very quiet & Safe which is important to me. The apartment complex is surrounded by many stores and main highway. I’m glad I chose to love here.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Very good and need working management and improved their communications work on good neighbor hood area better snd make new friends and doing great to lived here

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

It's been the easiest and fastest lease I have signed! The ladies that service the office are amazing, very nice and super helpful. It's a beautiful community.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

We are very happy living in here for over 7yrs. Everything it’s close by. The front office employees are very nice specially Ilse. Maintenance is very good as well