It is very convenient to stay here at it's pretty close to theme parks, outlet malls, popular restaurants and also other food places, airport, etc.

Overall I’m very happy living here. Things I have issues with include the leasing office, gym, and dog park. For the leasing office, the hours of operation for the amenities such as the movie room and pool tables should be extended. By the time I’m home from work, they are closed and I never get to use it. The gym is ok. I wish there was more equipment for more body parts. Finally, the dog park needs major fixing. I love having a dog park, but the way it’s kept is terrible. There’s huge dirt patches and the grass is dying around it. All the grass needs to be replaced and most importantly, up kept.

I love living at the Heritage! Not only is the location amazing but compared to other apartments, for how nice this complex is, the prices are incomparable! I've never had a bad experience.

Very clean and neat and the people in my area are very friendly and they are always waving, i like that. My last apartment complex did not have that

The apartment is very comfortable very charming the community is a good place to live and near a lot of commerce all nearby I recommend it. I love.

Our experience here at Millenia has been wonderful for the past 12 years that we have been here. We have always gotten our services done almost as soon as we put the requests in to the office. Glisell has always helped me when I needed help in the office with the computer. The parties they give for us is awesome and appreciated.....it saves me from cooking that day. All of the office staff and maintenance staff are kind and helpful. My husband and I love them. Amelia and Alex Rogel

We have lived here for a month now and we are very happy here so far. It's a quiet community. The office staff go over and beyond to accommodate your needs. There are a lot of folks living here and if more would appreciate all the work the office and maintenance staff does it would really be the icing on gratitude. First day we moved in a couple of very minor things came up like a faulty blind, a burner was out in the stove and maintenance were knocking on our door within hours of our move. The guys are out there everyday working hard and I see office staff walking or riding the grounds. They really work hard to make us happy. We are happy residents indeed.

Nice and vibrant place to live with your family and if you have a pet they will allow you to have it if the Property. The amenities are great with a big swimming pool and bbq.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I have lived here for a few months now and it is a great community! Quiet and safe. Maintenance is top notch! Only downfall so far has been limited parking when coming home late.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

When we 1st MI on the 4th, our apt was dirty, broken items unkept rugs - it was clear no one had walked the unit prior to giving keys. But after giving this information to the office - George was sent to take care of all our issues and he did an amazing job. Now we are looking forward to life at the Hertiage.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Love the place! cute, clean and comfy Vilma at the leasing office was very helpful throughout the renting process. Maintenance calls are address in a timely matter Very pleased so far! will recommend

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I just renewed my leasing and I'll still saying that is the best place in Orlando. Me and my family are very happy living here. Everyone here is very kind from the neighbors to the staff.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love living here. From the amenities, quality of service of the lease team, to the location. Very convenient by the way. The social area it's very awesome, TV, BBQ, pool and fridge. What else do you want? 100% recommended.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Just moved in! So far so good. Staff has been super friendly. There are a few things that need some work upon move in but that’s usually to be expected. Looking forward to our stay here.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I like this place, even when i leave next to the john young Is always quiet, i give 4 because i has to go 3 times to the office for the same complaint

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great leasing office staff. Very responsive to any concerns or comments made by residents. Community in general kept very clean. Maintenance issues are solved in a very timely manner. Great service.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Our experience started out great but unfortunately has not been up to our standards since. We have had many problems with our AC unit and every time maintenance brushes it off as if there is no problem. When talking to us maintenance and management are very unprofessional and talk down to us.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I have lived here for a year now and I love the community and my apartment even more! The pool, the playground, the dog park. I am excited to have renewed my lease.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love these apartments! The location is amazing! There’s just one thing I’m not a fan of the parking situation. There needs to be more parking or even assigned parking (2 cars per apt).

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It is a cute little area. I hope it stays quite. It seems clean also. I love valet trash and how easy it is to just stick it out side my door.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far the apartment community seems pretty quiet and clean. We love having the valet trash! We haven’t had much time to explore yet since we just moved in yesterday.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The parking isn’t great, everything else is awesome. Safety isn’t a concern anymore and the lake view is lovely. I hope to stay here for a while.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This place is amazing!! By far the best place I have ever lived in. Love all the amenities and the cleanliness of everything. The office staff is also really helpful and made the move in process easy and very informative. My only complaint would be parking. I have had to park 4+ buildings over every night coming home from work and it gets tiresome. Wish they would maybe do assigned parking and then a visitors area.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This is my second time living in this community. It speaks volumes when you come back 11 years later and you see the same office and maintenance staff. They are a great team and we’re extremely patient with my situation. I’m glad to be back.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I’ve looked around for apartment rentals and nothing like The Heritage. I was very content by the way I was greeted by Vilma. She explained everything to me and was very courteous. Later, I had to bring some documents and I was greeted with much respect by ilse I have to say that these ladies are an asset to this company they made my transition very smooth and now I’m in my apartment and I love it. Very content with everything I recommend renting here at The Heritage.