When we 1st MI on the 4th, our apt was dirty, broken items unkept rugs - it was clear no one had walked the unit prior to giving keys. But after giving this information to the office - George was sent to take care of all our issues and he did an amazing job. Now we are looking forward to life at the Hertiage.

Love the place! cute, clean and comfy Vilma at the leasing office was very helpful throughout the renting process. Maintenance calls are address in a timely matter Very pleased so far! will recommend

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I just renewed my leasing and I'll still saying that is the best place in Orlando. Me and my family are very happy living here. Everyone here is very kind from the neighbors to the staff.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love living here. From the amenities, quality of service of the lease team, to the location. Very convenient by the way. The social area it's very awesome, TV, BBQ, pool and fridge. What else do you want? 100% recommended.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Just moved in! So far so good. Staff has been super friendly. There are a few things that need some work upon move in but that’s usually to be expected. Looking forward to our stay here.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I like this place, even when i leave next to the john young Is always quiet, i give 4 because i has to go 3 times to the office for the same complaint

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great leasing office staff. Very responsive to any concerns or comments made by residents. Community in general kept very clean. Maintenance issues are solved in a very timely manner. Great service.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Our experience started out great but unfortunately has not been up to our standards since. We have had many problems with our AC unit and every time maintenance brushes it off as if there is no problem. When talking to us maintenance and management are very unprofessional and talk down to us.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I have lived here for a year now and I love the community and my apartment even more! The pool, the playground, the dog park. I am excited to have renewed my lease.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love these apartments! The location is amazing! There’s just one thing I’m not a fan of the parking situation. There needs to be more parking or even assigned parking (2 cars per apt).

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It is a cute little area. I hope it stays quite. It seems clean also. I love valet trash and how easy it is to just stick it out side my door.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far the apartment community seems pretty quiet and clean. We love having the valet trash! We haven’t had much time to explore yet since we just moved in yesterday.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The parking isn’t great, everything else is awesome. Safety isn’t a concern anymore and the lake view is lovely. I hope to stay here for a while.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This place is amazing!! By far the best place I have ever lived in. Love all the amenities and the cleanliness of everything. The office staff is also really helpful and made the move in process easy and very informative. My only complaint would be parking. I have had to park 4+ buildings over every night coming home from work and it gets tiresome. Wish they would maybe do assigned parking and then a visitors area.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This is my second time living in this community. It speaks volumes when you come back 11 years later and you see the same office and maintenance staff. They are a great team and we’re extremely patient with my situation. I’m glad to be back.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I’ve looked around for apartment rentals and nothing like The Heritage. I was very content by the way I was greeted by Vilma. She explained everything to me and was very courteous. Later, I had to bring some documents and I was greeted with much respect by ilse I have to say that these ladies are an asset to this company they made my transition very smooth and now I’m in my apartment and I love it. Very content with everything I recommend renting here at The Heritage.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love here!! Is perfect to me and my family! The pool is very nice, the services is very good and the person work here are very kind. The locally is very near Costco, Millenia Mall, Publix, Target and the famous stores.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

My experience is very grateful. Very nice. It’s excellent place for living for many time. I’m very happy for my apartment in Heritage on Millenia

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The Hidden Gem in Orlando... I've been living here for 5 years.. the management has stayed the same and are extremely professional.. maintenance is absolutely fantastic you will not find a nicer Community to live at near Millenia. It's reasonably priced with honest, extremely kind, proficient management! It's been a wonderful experience... what they quote you is what you pay.. no hidden fees or sneaky tactics... they're just looking for nice people to join this great property.... I would definitely recommend it to anybody looking to relocate...

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live..living here since 2016 great location..everything is like so near...Costco accross the street..mall walking distance..Management is great too

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I just moved in and I am thoroughly enjoying the peace and quiet. Everyone seems very friendly and the property itself is well managed and clean. The maintenance is quick to respond and the front desk helpers are amazing!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This is a great community. I've been living here for two years and my family and I feel very good here. One of the best thing is that it's dog friendly. Perfect!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It’s an amazing place, great location with a lot of variety of restaurant, supermarkets, malls super close. Great staffing, a amazing maintenance department. Really professional. Its my 3 year living here and it’s absolutely recommended place.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Very safe & clean community. The maintenance guys always complete any maintenance issues quickly & efficient. The complex is one of the best I've ever lived in. I've been here for 3+ years.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love how quiet and peaceful the neighborhood is. It is walking distance to shops, and restaurants. The maintenance staff are quick to respond and really helpful.