Heritage on Millenia Apartments

4.4

4.4

Bruna
I like living in this condo. Now I have a daughter and she enjoys the porch and the pool always, we like to see the ducks and squirrels. I renewed my contract for another 1 year.
Vanessa
it’s been about 6 months now and we love it here :-) the apartment layout is great, our pup loves the dog park, we can’t wait to try the pool and other amenities as well!
Verified Resident
Convenient location for sure. It saves a lot of time as everything is pretty close by. Grocery stores, restaurants, mall and also theme parks.
Victoria
Renewed my lease because great place to live. The ladies in the office are always so pleasant since living here. Maintenance is takes care of the needs within the community and also very nice as well.
Karina
The condominium always needs cleaning... I had a bad experience with the barbecue part because it is always very dirty and the condominium does not clean it... The gym is full of children and there is never anyone to supervise.... In on sundays the pool area becomes a zone and there are even people who use the barbecue area without booking... The patio is full of dog poop... The area is quiet and my neighbors sometimes fight for real .. The rent isn't worth being so high because my apartment keeps having problems with the boiler, air conditioning, kitchen sink and bathrooms... but we pay for living in a more organized area... The condominium in general needs a lot of improvements to to enforce the price paid in rent
Justin
I enjoy staying here very friendly people with a clean and well maintained property. When maintenance is called they come in a timely and speedy manor as well as if they see you they do always check if there's anything they might need to take a look at.
Ellington R.
I will always be forever grateful and happy to be of residents at heritage on Millenia. Close to so many food choices, Wonderful office staff and understanding..
Kala
about 2 months ago
I've lived here for a year now - love the location, the pool, and the recent Smart home upgrades. Main downfall is that the rent went up unusually high (like most places in the area), and the entrance gate situation can be annoying. Other than that I would live here another year if the rent doesn't go up much more.
Victoria
2 months ago
Amazing place to live. Very peaceful and quiet. Going on two years living here. Everyone is super nice and friendly in my building. And convenient location
Anderson
2 months ago
Would be nice a walk in gate on Millenia blvd for commute and also for kids walk to Millenia Gardens elementary, Should be simple to install, it is just a matter of accees control and the gate itself