Heritage on Millenia Apartments

4.4

4.4

Overall very friendly office staff, apartment could have been a little cleaner moving in, only reason why I’m giving less than five stars is I could tell the bathroom tub was not cleaned.
Everything has been wonderful since moving in. It’s a quiet area that is always kept up and clean. Everyone is friendly and they staff is always available for anything.
Very good experience. The mainence us very quick but sometimes sloppy. Open nails left hanging. Pool is great. Over all, very nice experience here. Clean and tighty with constant updates to the apartments.
The apartment is big and has some nice features. The community is really centric is close to everything. The carpet and the bathrooms are clean and spacious. And the landscape looks nice. But doesn't give a referral bonus for lease signing.
Very convenient place to live as it’s close to Mall at Millenia. Walking distance to bunch of restaurants and grocery stores. Nice community!
Really love this community for the most part! It is usually super clean and employees friendly. Have a few that leave a little to be desired, mostly maintenance, but for the most part everyone is great! Love the convenience of the dog park and bbq area.
I lived here a few years ago and only left to help out some family members. I am extremely grateful and happy to be back. The move in process was even easier this time around and Ilse was beyond amazing! The apartment is perfect, everything is new and up to date and we couldn't be happier.
My experience here has been amazing. The move-in process was quick and easy. The leasing team especially Glissel are absolutely amazing and are here to help every step of the way. The apartments are so spacious with huge balcony's. The area is ideal with lots of stores and food venues to check out. Its has all the security and comfort that you would look for in a new home. Id recommended The Heritage to all my family and friends.
My wife and I just moved in (last month) but we are enjoying the atmosphere more than we expected. The unit is in perfect status and we also appreciate the outside areas.
The apartments have roaches and even after calling to have the apartment sprayed they were still there. I’ve reached out to the office to complain about neighbors leaving their beer cans and trash in front of my apartment and never heard back from anyone.