Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Truthfully, my resident experience has been miserable at best. I renewed my lease out of sheer necessity not desire. Our renewal came right at the time the pandemic was at its worst and we didn't have job security. The way the leasing office handled this especially with the way they interacted with us as residents was completely terrible, wrong, and could have been handled in a more empathetic manner. The most we got from the leasing office was a constant reminder that no matter the pandemic, we still had to pay rent. No qualifiable resources, assistance, etc. Truly, just a lame experience overall.
One more year here. Great place, office staff very friendly and kind. Super dog friendly and the property is clean and well maintained. The apartaments are very spacious.
A little outdated Apartment but I feel safe which is important. Everyone in the leasing office is extremely nice; except one sadly there’s always one in the bunch!
Parking is still a problem as it’s difficult to find a parking spot. Other than that it’s a nice community and close to Millenia Mall and Universal Studios.
I’ve been here for 11yrs and I have seen this property deteriorate during all these years. My building is always filthy dirty, the parking problem is worst and nothing is done about it. No tickets, no towing people keep parking everywhere.
Very spacious apartments and the maintenance men come very fast when a request is put in. I just wish the gym and the pool was open longer. Overall though 10/10!
So far so good location is great next to all place was clean and carpeted lots of cabinets spacious for a bachelor i am in a one bedroom price is great parking not so great only pet peeve
I am a new resident. Very quite and clean neighborhood. They maintain the buildings very well. Patios are all screened so you don't have to worry about bugs.
Amazing place to live! No issue at all with the apartment. The only issue is the parking lot. But other in that I would recommend heritage!!
It's a quiet gated community away from the hustle bustle of the city. The green around in the area is a pleasant sight. The convinience of it being near a gas station and other shopping areas is a huge plus. The staff is extremely helpful throughout the moving process especially Ms. Glisel. My only complain would be parking places. If they could designate parking spots from residents that would be great.