So far, I love the community. The area is perfect. It’s quiet. The management has been super helpful with everything and I’m excited to live here.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I like living here. The valet trash was a nice upgrade. I would love to see the hallways & stairs get pressure cleaned more frequently though.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Its been amazing living here so far. I love how nice and clean the neighborhood is kept. The amenities are amazing!! I didnt give it 5 stars mainly because of parking. It gets insane not being able to even pull into your building because theres cars parked on both sides of the road and the only available parking is all the way across the neighborhood by the gate when you live at the very last building. But other than that I love how fast maintenance comes when you have an issue and how quick they are to fix it. & the valet trash is truly a life saver.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This community has been amazing! From the front staff to the dog park, my expectations have been exceeded. Our dog Romeo enjoys every moment that he gets to play in the dog yard. The pool is wonderful and being to hang out with friends in the clubhouse has been a real treat! We cant wait to see what other memories we get from heritage on millenia.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I really enjoy living here. I love the dog park. The staff are really nice and accommodating as well as helpful. The maintenance staff are on top of their game.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I just moved in a month ago, and I’m very happy with my move! I had to call in a couple maintenance requests with normal things (such as AC filter being replaced and an alarm battery being replaced), I was AMAZED by how quickly the team responded!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live..superhelpfull staff..been here since 4 yrs now,...great location..everything do nearby..Costco accross the street as well

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far it's been great ... The points have been fixed by the officer sending the maintenance very fast in my house ... What needs to be improved is the maintenance of the gym, because some things are broken and some improvements in weights, bars, footprints because I miss certain details.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I just moved in a few days ago and I am loving the quiet and homey feel. I definitely look forward to growing here in this amazing commuinity

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Nice community, great location! I have lived here over 2 yrs, and overall satisfied with it. Maintenance is quick to respond to any issues. Free air filters are provided at the office.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Love this place ...just moved and overall great value will recommend this place to anyone who wants to live in area. The space in patio area sold me on this place along with the living room area

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Good experience , Just two issues Parking and the Elephants i have living over me. Met a very nice Vietnam Vet. Welcomed me to the Neighborhood....

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love how quiet and peaceful the neighborhood is. It is walking distance to shops, and restaurants. The maintenance staff are quick to respond and really helpful.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It has been really great. This will be my almost my third year living here. The rent is competitive, there are good amenities and i feel safe. the only thing that makes me a tad bit upset is that i can't have packages shipped to my door because they get stolen.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I have nothing to complain about. always well attended and living here is a quiet. I recommend it to anyone who wants to have a quiet life in a clean and cozy place to vicer here.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It is an excellent community, the super good staff. On time maintenance. I love living here and I turned 02 years old. the location is magnificent

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Nice community, friendly staff, close to a lot of shops/eatery. Really like the resident appreciation days & other resident activities that are put on by the apartments!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It is very convenient to stay here at it's pretty close to theme parks, outlet malls, popular restaurants and also other food places, airport, etc.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Overall I’m very happy living here. Things I have issues with include the leasing office, gym, and dog park. For the leasing office, the hours of operation for the amenities such as the movie room and pool tables should be extended. By the time I’m home from work, they are closed and I never get to use it. The gym is ok. I wish there was more equipment for more body parts. Finally, the dog park needs major fixing. I love having a dog park, but the way it’s kept is terrible. There’s huge dirt patches and the grass is dying around it. All the grass needs to be replaced and most importantly, up kept.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love living at the Heritage! Not only is the location amazing but compared to other apartments, for how nice this complex is, the prices are incomparable! I've never had a bad experience.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Very clean and neat and the people in my area are very friendly and they are always waving, i like that. My last apartment complex did not have that

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The apartment is very comfortable very charming the community is a good place to live and near a lot of commerce all nearby I recommend it. I love.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Our experience here at Millenia has been wonderful for the past 12 years that we have been here. We have always gotten our services done almost as soon as we put the requests in to the office. Glisell has always helped me when I needed help in the office with the computer. The parties they give for us is awesome and appreciated.....it saves me from cooking that day. All of the office staff and maintenance staff are kind and helpful. My husband and I love them. Amelia and Alex Rogel

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

We have lived here for a month now and we are very happy here so far. It's a quiet community. The office staff go over and beyond to accommodate your needs. There are a lot of folks living here and if more would appreciate all the work the office and maintenance staff does it would really be the icing on gratitude. First day we moved in a couple of very minor things came up like a faulty blind, a burner was out in the stove and maintenance were knocking on our door within hours of our move. The guys are out there everyday working hard and I see office staff walking or riding the grounds. They really work hard to make us happy. We are happy residents indeed.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Nice and vibrant place to live with your family and if you have a pet they will allow you to have it if the Property. The amenities are great with a big swimming pool and bbq.