is a great place to live with a great area for leisure. There are an excellent clubhouse with movie theater, snooker, lanhouse, gym and pool. Besides the clubhouse there are an external area with barbecue, park for the children and a dog park. Condominium very well located next to great markets like Costco and Target. The staff is great and always willing to help. I am very happy to have found this place.

I enjoy living here. It is very close to everything, including work. Maintenance is very quick to fix any requests that I have had. I just signed a second year lease.

We just love it, my wife and I are pretty happy living here. Very quiet community, everything is on its place. The gym, the pool, the social areas always clean and shiny waiting for you to use them. The lease office's personal always taking care of all my needs and also maintenance service, they are really fast, you create a request and they resolve it the very same day. Thanks for the great service, keep it so far but improve it every time you guys can.

Just moved in about a week ago and everything has been swell so far. Our patio door was jammed and maintenance came in and fixed it in no time. This quiet neighborhood is a nice change from the busy city.

Recomendado! limpio, hermoso buenas instalaciones y siempre son atentos a las peticiones, es tranquilo y los apartamentos son cómodos, una buena opción

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Have been living in Heritage on Millenia over a year now & the facilities are great. The gym is decent & the pool is great living in Florida

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I enjoyed the time living here. Pool is a great place to meet new people and the amenities are nice too. Wish I could stay longer but duty calls.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Community is well maintained. Pet friendly. Good amenities. Neat and leasing staff are very friendly.community is near to many stores like costco, bjs

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Very nice, clean and friendly enviroment. Well maintained green areas and plenty of parking. They installed lately speed bumps to make sure people slow down, which I also find very kid & pet and neighbor-friendly. Pretty happy with this place since April.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Every time we put in a matinance request it is taken care of promptly, and everyone is very friendly and respectful. I also really appreciate the new speed bumps that were put in the make the parking lot safer! All around it’s a great place.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great apartment, super clean nice community. Super friendly staff and quick maintanence. Very nice community areas. Gym pool dog run everything you need

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Parking spot is a challenge, later at night, coackroach in my apt is annoying, I like how fast the mantinence workers come to take care of things.but overall I’m enjoying the community

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The best place to live I love everything here the pool, parking the clean, the organization, my apartment so nice to view and stay, I love my house

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Fast in service, few of the employees on the leasing office are nice. Swimming pool needs to be clean sometimes. But overall is a nice place to live.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Haven't moved in as of yet but had one of the best experiences while looking for an apartment which made our decision very easy. Friendly & polite staff member. Love the area. Looking forward to calling Heritage on Millenia our home.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Since I came to live here I was very happy, the condominium is excellent, exceptional location, apartments with great sizes and excellent balconies.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Quiet and nice place to live. Administration staff is professional and always ready. Great location and convenient with important highways close by. Nice looking buildings and Coney apartments

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Is a great place to live, work and shop. I recommend this community is the best apartment in the Orlando area. Only thing I am missing is movie theater on Wednesday nights.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Pretty good for the most part although I wish they would remove broken down cars from the property. If I can’t park a trailer there why can someone park a car that doesn’t move or run??

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Quiet community! Great place to live. Need to do a better job with the pool. Grounds are well kept! Parking can be an issue at times. Too many cars parked on the curves.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I feel like Heritage on Millenia is nthe very best place to live. We have never had any trouble at all living here and we have been here about 12 years. We have been here since 2007. I rate them with 5 stars.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I lived here for two years and have never had a problem with any of the facilities or staff members. Community is quiet with pool but no basketball courts.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Done everything to get my family into the apartment to we could relocate to start our new live at the millenia we so greatful and can't wait to move into our new home

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The stay has been great thus far. The apartments are at a location close to the theme parks and the Orlando airport as well. The staff has been friendly and responsive as well.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Heritage on Millenia is a wonderfule place to live. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Work orders are completed in a timely fashion. The apartment are clean and spacious.