So far I have had a pretty decent experience living here! My only complaint is that, to my knowledge there isn't community recycling at this complex with is truly disheartening and I hope that changes soon!

Nice and comfortable place to live with your entire family. I complete recommended for any kind of family that are looking to move a residential that have around fancy places and is close to the different highways.

So far, things have been great, from management to mantainance to the neighbourhood. Responses to inquiries and issues have been swift and efficient.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Management is accommodating, Maintenance is prompt and friendly. The property is kept up very well. The trash valet men are even spectacular, offering to lend a hand with anything and everything. Five stars overall, fam

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Nice apartment complex. Gate for security. The valet trash guy is on point and so friendly!!! Maintenance is friendly and on point as well!!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Es muy tranquilo, hasta ahora me ha encantado servicio de mantenimiento, han sido responsables al cumplir con los requerido. Si no fuera por los residentes de arriba de mi apartamento que hacen demasiado ruido al caminar (parece carrera de caballos) les daría las 5 estrellas!!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love the neighborhood, it's quiet and nice view from my porch/balcony. It feels cozy inside and makes me feel right at home. It's my first place and I couldn't be happier.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This is a great community with great apartments for the price you pay. The staff is always available to assist and is happy to help. The property is clean and well maintained. We are very happy here.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I like how pet friendly and family friendly the place is. Everyone seems welcoming. Very eclectic group of people who live here, from all walks of life.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This has been the best apartment complex I have lived in! It's quiet, safe, beautiful, and the community is friendly. Maintenance is always on top of things and they are very respectful. I feel at home here. :)

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Super clean and quiet community. Love the amenities, the pool is beautiful and usually quiet. The park is also nice to take the kids after school.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It's a great place to live. The office staff is always very helpful and polite. The community is very well located . I am very happy to have found this place.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I do love the area and the apartment l! The staff was really great and very kind. The only problem we’ve had is with the kitchen and bugs. It seems it wasn’t check or pest control wasn’t even used yet! Other than that it was great.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Moved in a couple weeks ago and we definitely think we picked the best place to move to. We are new to the area and we feel right at home here.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

My only complain is the parking, there is no control and there is not enough parking for the residents because visitors take the parking spots

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Excellent Community, very quiet, you feel the warmth of home, everything is amazing, and is very close to many shops and places to eat and have fun!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Been here for 2 years, great location, staff is nice and maintenance is great with all requests either same day or the next day. If it wasn't for the cost I would be staying in this complex for a long time. Would recommend to anyone

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great community to live. I’ll have all the important stores around you, variety in fast food and excellent restaurant. In general a peaceful community

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The apartment complex is always clean outside and the area is also very quiet day and night. The club house is also clean and the gym is excellent. The grass, trees and shrubs are all maintain but most of all I feel very safe.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

so far not complain, the complex is nice and quiet, there are not enough parking spots, maintenance is really good they take care as soon you make a request

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far the service is great & the staff are welcoming. Besides a few things in the apartment that needed to be addressed, everything is great.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love heritage on millennia , because is beautiful and a calm place. The neighborhood is great. Other benefits is the facility, There are many stores how I love near here.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

starting with the excellent service in the office, to the apartment. the best! I was very safiafeito with the cleanliness of the place ... it is a very calm place. It was super worth it!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I am so happy to live here. Good people and nice apartment with great staff. They are always available and fix and solve the problems. I am really happy

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The location is amazing and the staff is so friendly! I absolutely love living at Heritage. We are near all the best places and the living is so affordable!