Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Awesome Staff. Anytime I need help with something, Staff of Johnny-on-the-spot. The grounds are kept very nice and the neighborhood is pretty peaceful.
So far so good but they need to organize more events for all the residents. Like the community but sometimes it is hard to get a parking spot and some cars are parked along side at night.
I have been at my resident for 10 years. I still see that the area is always kept clean. The area is always quite. The work order you submit is completed as fast as possible. I hope to be here as long as possible.
Awesome, peaceful environment. Wonderful supportive, professional office staff. Pleasant surroundings. Maintenance always polite, on time and gets the job done.
Great community and staff are great when we first moved in but over the past few months, it’s noisy and there’s people are playing loud music all day from their apartment and cars. The staff at the office especially Vilma, always nice, friendly and helpful but the other staff lady isn’t friendly and always acts like it’s an inconvenience.
Always has been a pleasure living here. The staff is very committed to help you and giving you the best experience ever. The neighborhood is really clean and quiet. The amenities are perfect for me and my wife.
I love how clean and quiet the community is. I feel safe and secure. In addition I think the location is absolutely amazing. There are tons of shops and restaurants.
Great place to live near to malls and other places of interest. Nice community and well secured. Near to schools and downtown. Neighbor are good too
It is an excellent community, the super good staff. On time maintenance. I love living here and I turned 02 years old. the location is magnificent
It may look amazing but the apartments are not that great. They promise a quiet neighborhood but people are anything but quiet here. People try to run you over when you are doing the right thing by swiping your access key vs just going through the gate after someone else. We have almost gotten in to several accidents bc they think we are opening the gate for them. Trash everywhere. Valet trash comes when they want and only take the garbage they want. No parking spaces. I’m sorry but if I am only allowed one vehicle then why do others get to have there motorcycles and vehicles and there work trucks etc.