The apartment complex is always clean outside and the area is also very quiet day and night. The club house is also clean and the gym is excellent. The grass, trees and shrubs are all maintain but most of all I feel very safe.

so far not complain, the complex is nice and quiet, there are not enough parking spots, maintenance is really good they take care as soon you make a request

So far the service is great & the staff are welcoming. Besides a few things in the apartment that needed to be addressed, everything is great.

I love heritage on millennia , because is beautiful and a calm place. The neighborhood is great. Other benefits is the facility, There are many stores how I love near here.

starting with the excellent service in the office, to the apartment. the best! I was very safiafeito with the cleanliness of the place ... it is a very calm place. It was super worth it!

I am so happy to live here. Good people and nice apartment with great staff. They are always available and fix and solve the problems. I am really happy

The location is amazing and the staff is so friendly! I absolutely love living at Heritage. We are near all the best places and the living is so affordable!

We have been leaving here since 2010 and we such a great experience, we will recommend no any body looking for a place to live at a great location.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

After recently moving in my roommates and I have fell in love with our new apartment and our heritage staff. Our neighbors are friendly and helpful and overall everything has made this move a positive experience

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Me and my fiance lived in our apartment for about 2 years and we enjoyed our stay. Pros: felt safe, no parking decal required, felt homey, dog park, excellent maintenance services. Cons: like all apartments, people come and go - some neighbors were better than others. The walls arents the most sound proof so parties in close vicinity can be heard, can be difficult to find parking at night.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I just moved in today and I am already pleased with our experience. We were having issues with our washer and called to put in work order and maintenance showed up 15 minutes later!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great location with experienced staff and very affordable rates. The whole procedure of getting here was done in a day and that was very important to us since we are coming from Miami.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Move in experience was quick and easy. We love what Heritage on Millenia has to offer as an apartment community. We are looking forward to our stay.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This community is amazing, quiet, great place and area near shopping stores. Staff is amazing, pool and gym are lovely, fast maintenance request get fulfilled.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Absolutely love the community as it is not too far from the theme parks, outlet mall and there are so many restaurants close by. It is very convenient.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Love living here been here for almost a year and it’s been a joy it’s peaceful it’s quiet and most importantly if something goes wrong it’s fixed

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Love it here! Staff is very friendly. I love the amenities that come along with this apartment complex. The Jacuzzi is my favorite! The gym is very convenient as well :)

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The maintenance guys are super fast our AC broke this last month and the fixed it same day and not just by adding old parts the replaced the whole unite to a brand new one so our power bill was more efficient too thanks guys

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It's a great place to live I recommend to all my family and friends the co-workers every time I can I told everybody wer this place is located I love my location

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I have had no bad experiences here any time there is an issue the staff takes care of it right away. I would recommend this community to any of my friends

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It was a great move in experience. They accommodated us coming in early. One of th best move in experience I have ever had. They even jump on it when I said there were small issues with the apartment and had it fixed within minutes.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Beautiful community in an amazing part of town. It is right next to lots of restaurants and a mall. I never have to go far for entertainment. I never hear noise from my neighbors. The only problem I have is that the parking lot gets full in the evenings, and it can be hard to find a space.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This is really a nice complex. The apartments are very spacious. My only complaint is some of the residents not picking up after their dogs even though the complex has trash bins and bags readily available.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

After living here for a couple months, everything is great besides the parking situation. I work late so when I'm off I have to park on the other side of the complex.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I really love the apartments and the layout of each floor plan. The amenities are really awesome and parking is actually very easy in this complex. I just moved in a few weeks ago and I love it!