I love these apartments! The location is amazing! There’s just one thing I’m not a fan of the parking situation. There needs to be more parking or even assigned parking (2 cars per apt).

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It is a cute little area. I hope it stays quite. It seems clean also. I love valet trash and how easy it is to just stick it out side my door.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far the apartment community seems pretty quiet and clean. We love having the valet trash! We haven’t had much time to explore yet since we just moved in yesterday.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The parking isn’t great, everything else is awesome. Safety isn’t a concern anymore and the lake view is lovely. I hope to stay here for a while.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This place is amazing!! By far the best place I have ever lived in. Love all the amenities and the cleanliness of everything. The office staff is also really helpful and made the move in process easy and very informative. My only complaint would be parking. I have had to park 4+ buildings over every night coming home from work and it gets tiresome. Wish they would maybe do assigned parking and then a visitors area.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This is my second time living in this community. It speaks volumes when you come back 11 years later and you see the same office and maintenance staff. They are a great team and we’re extremely patient with my situation. I’m glad to be back.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I’ve looked around for apartment rentals and nothing like The Heritage. I was very content by the way I was greeted by Vilma. She explained everything to me and was very courteous. Later, I had to bring some documents and I was greeted with much respect by ilse I have to say that these ladies are an asset to this company they made my transition very smooth and now I’m in my apartment and I love it. Very content with everything I recommend renting here at The Heritage.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love here!! Is perfect to me and my family! The pool is very nice, the services is very good and the person work here are very kind. The locally is very near Costco, Millenia Mall, Publix, Target and the famous stores.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

My experience is very grateful. Very nice. It’s excellent place for living for many time. I’m very happy for my apartment in Heritage on Millenia

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The Hidden Gem in Orlando... I've been living here for 5 years.. the management has stayed the same and are extremely professional.. maintenance is absolutely fantastic you will not find a nicer Community to live at near Millenia. It's reasonably priced with honest, extremely kind, proficient management! It's been a wonderful experience... what they quote you is what you pay.. no hidden fees or sneaky tactics... they're just looking for nice people to join this great property.... I would definitely recommend it to anybody looking to relocate...

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live..living here since 2016 great location..everything is like so near...Costco accross the street..mall walking distance..Management is great too

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I just moved in and I am thoroughly enjoying the peace and quiet. Everyone seems very friendly and the property itself is well managed and clean. The maintenance is quick to respond and the front desk helpers are amazing!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This is a great community. I've been living here for two years and my family and I feel very good here. One of the best thing is that it's dog friendly. Perfect!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It’s an amazing place, great location with a lot of variety of restaurant, supermarkets, malls super close. Great staffing, a amazing maintenance department. Really professional. Its my 3 year living here and it’s absolutely recommended place.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Very safe & clean community. The maintenance guys always complete any maintenance issues quickly & efficient. The complex is one of the best I've ever lived in. I've been here for 3+ years.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love how quiet and peaceful the neighborhood is. It is walking distance to shops, and restaurants. The maintenance staff are quick to respond and really helpful.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The community is very put together, the staff are friendly, and the maintenace guys are very fast and attentive. Most of the neighbors are friendly and peaceful (except for my downstairs neighbors who yell constantly). I do wish that they would renovate our apartment as the carpet is old and dingy and the cupboards are outdated. I also would love if the complex would start recycling.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

They were very responsive during the recent hurricane and gave plenty of updates. I would like us to have recycling as an option though especially since we already have to pay extra for non-optional valet trash.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Everything is in order since we came, quiet nice property. The only complaint is gym facility. Really limited and old equipment. Biggest dumbbell is 35 pounds.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The apartment complex is always clean, maintenance does great with keeping up with work orders. Love my apartment and love the little dog park!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Amazing community and very clean and professional. The leasing office is always helpful. The maintenance is prompt and professional. The people and extremely friendly

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far not complaints, I really enjoy living here nice complex always clean good maintenance and the area is nice and quiet... not enough parking

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Very convenient location, close to downtown, Millenia Mall, premium outlet mall, Universal studios. Bunch of really nice restaurants close by too.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It’s quite, clean, safe, and pretty. Everything works like it’s supposed to. The only downside is finding a parking spot at night can be a little tricky.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The community is very peaceful and quiet but lately I've been experiencing some issues with the trash thrown on our common areas such as hallways, gardens and parking lot. Not to mention that a lot of people do NOT respect the designated parking spots.