Haven't moved in as of yet but had one of the best experiences while looking for an apartment which made our decision very easy. Friendly & polite staff member. Love the area. Looking forward to calling Heritage on Millenia our home.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Since I came to live here I was very happy, the condominium is excellent, exceptional location, apartments with great sizes and excellent balconies.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Quiet and nice place to live. Administration staff is professional and always ready. Great location and convenient with important highways close by. Nice looking buildings and Coney apartments

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Is a great place to live, work and shop. I recommend this community is the best apartment in the Orlando area. Only thing I am missing is movie theater on Wednesday nights.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Pretty good for the most part although I wish they would remove broken down cars from the property. If I can’t park a trailer there why can someone park a car that doesn’t move or run??

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Quiet community! Great place to live. Need to do a better job with the pool. Grounds are well kept! Parking can be an issue at times. Too many cars parked on the curves.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

I feel like Heritage on Millenia is nthe very best place to live. We have never had any trouble at all living here and we have been here about 12 years. We have been here since 2007. I rate them with 5 stars.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

I lived here for two years and have never had a problem with any of the facilities or staff members. Community is quiet with pool but no basketball courts.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Done everything to get my family into the apartment to we could relocate to start our new live at the millenia we so greatful and can't wait to move into our new home

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

The stay has been great thus far. The apartments are at a location close to the theme parks and the Orlando airport as well. The staff has been friendly and responsive as well.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Heritage on Millenia is a wonderfule place to live. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Work orders are completed in a timely fashion. The apartment are clean and spacious.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Great location and helpfull staff Been living here since 3 years and no complaints so far!! Everything you need id nearby and walking distance

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

I just moved in about a week ago. So far my experience has been alright. The workers are wonderful and kind and the size of the apartments are nice. The parking is not good, often there isn’t parking at all on weekends. And there are bugs, even with pest control coming once a week. But I will say, being in the heart of everything is amazing. Our neighbors are kind and friendly.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Really nice community in a very convenient area. The only problem is limited parking for the buildings in the back and people sneaking in without a card when residents come in by waiting for someone to open the door.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

It is a pleasure to be a resident in this community. The staff are professional and responsive. Maintenance and other requests are addressed expeditiously. The grounds are amazingly beautiful.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Hertiage Apartments by Millenia are great units for students and small families. The area has everything you need for shopping, theme parks, access to downtown and more. The property is small and needs to be cleaned up a bit. Debris is often found along walkways. The trees and bushes need to be cut more often. The biggest concern is parking, which is often full at night. Other than these minor things, it is a great community and a decent price.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

We have just moved here and we are loving it, the maintenance people are super fast, we can also put the order on the site and it was just as fast as if we had called personally!!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

I have had a great experience living here so far. The neighborhood is beautiful and peaceful and relatively quiet for the most part. The staff is also great, and the location is prime.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

I have really enjoyed living here. The staff is very nice, and helpful. Maintenance is quick to respond, and completely professional. It is an overall great place to live.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Close and convenient to the mall. Quiet community. Mantianance is excellent in completing any requests same day or next. Office staff is ok. You have to stay on top of them.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Nice place to live, quiet and clean maintenance is good the office staff are really nice my only complains are the parking lot some time is hard to find parking and the kitchen the stove is kind of old

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

The clubhouse is awesome! The pool is really great and family and kid friendly. The staff are really friendly, from the office staff members to the maintenance crew.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

it is amazing to live in this place, the attention of the maintenance guys is very good as is the attention of the girls in the office! excellent keep it up

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

So far so good.... Nice, clean and quiet, pet-friendly community with nice pool and gym facilities and plenty of parking. People at the lease office are very friendly as well.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia

Such an easy move and great qpartment. Love my decision to move to Millenia and this community. The staff are always so friendly and helpful.