Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I really love living here. The location is great, close enough to downtown but also not far from the I drive area too. The apartments are really spacious and the amenities are great!
Great living community. Always keeps the community kept up! Great apartment complex to have a pet. Maintenance is always helpful and quick when responding.
Staff in heritage on millennia are very friendly. Very clean community. Affordable price. I have been leaving year for last 2 years and never had any issue.
Great location, fairly quiet (aside from lawn maintenance day) and everyone in the office is always helpful. My only complaints would be the parking, especially when there are no restrictions to the amount of guests you have staying with you.
I rate this place five stars. Love this place, it is my home. Carefree safe living. Great staff who watch over the residents and keep the property clean and beautiful.
The community and the staff are great. Everyone is friendly and if I have an issue, it is resolved quickly and professionally. I would recommend this community to friends.
I am enjoying my residencey here at Millenia. The stagf is always accomdating the property is always beatiful and residents ate nice people.
Lived here for almost two years now and I am very glad I Chose this community. All Staff members including maintenance are super nice and heritage on millenia is a great place to live .
Everything is good so far, except the lacking of parking spaces. I also hope that the rent will not go up so dramatically on the next renewal as it was in the last year.
I thought this would be a great neighborhood when I moved in and for the most part it is but there are people who leave their dog waste outside of the dog park, I have had my car written on by a fellow neighbor, and there is NEVER any parking EVER!!! And when you bring any issues to the front office they never care. Also the computer lab and movie theater should be open later.