I really love living here. The location is great, close enough to downtown but also not far from the I drive area too. The apartments are really spacious and the amenities are great!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great living community. Always keeps the community kept up! Great apartment complex to have a pet. Maintenance is always helpful and quick when responding.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Staff in heritage on millennia are very friendly. Very clean community. Affordable price. I have been leaving year for last 2 years and never had any issue.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great location, fairly quiet (aside from lawn maintenance day) and everyone in the office is always helpful. My only complaints would be the parking, especially when there are no restrictions to the amount of guests you have staying with you.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I rate this place five stars. Love this place, it is my home. Carefree safe living. Great staff who watch over the residents and keep the property clean and beautiful.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The community and the staff are great. Everyone is friendly and if I have an issue, it is resolved quickly and professionally. I would recommend this community to friends.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I am enjoying my residencey here at Millenia. The stagf is always accomdating the property is always beatiful and residents ate nice people.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Lived here for almost two years now and I am very glad I Chose this community. All Staff members including maintenance are super nice and heritage on millenia is a great place to live .

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Everything is good so far, except the lacking of parking spaces. I also hope that the rent will not go up so dramatically on the next renewal as it was in the last year.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I thought this would be a great neighborhood when I moved in and for the most part it is but there are people who leave their dog waste outside of the dog park, I have had my car written on by a fellow neighbor, and there is NEVER any parking EVER!!! And when you bring any issues to the front office they never care. Also the computer lab and movie theater should be open later.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Clean, safe, beautiful place to live! Nice amenities, great pool & outdoor patio with kitchen!! Very close to everything but still quiet and peaceful. We love living at Heritage!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great job so far! No issues, great and safe place to live. Maintence issues are always solved quickly and staff are pleasant. Great neighborhood

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The apartment has been a satisfying experience so far. The only complaint is that the Gym is too small and equipment are also very less. Kindly add more Dumbbell sets.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Been here for 3 yrs now no complaints! Will renew for the 4th year! Wonderful management! Quick responses too! Quiet neighborhood and we feel secure here!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I have lived here for three years and I am very satisfied. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Best of all is that if repairs or maintenance is needed, they respond right away to fix as necessary.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far I like the community being gated and the peace and quiet. If everything works out well, I will probably renew my lease at the end of the year.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Good place to live. Been here 3 years and they have been consistent. Helpful and friendly staff; well maintained and clean property; dog welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The community is ok, feel safe here, staff is friendly most of the time. Sometimes when I need something or need to call the office, a lot of the time no one is in the office. Takes a while to get a hold of someone.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

We love it here the staff is friendly and always willing to help with any issues. The community is very safe and quiet and most of all well maintained and that's what we love the most!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Amazing community and very clean and professional. The leasing office is always helpful. The maintenance is prompt and professional. The people and extremely friendly

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Upkeep of the hallways and stairs is pretty bad, but overall a good living experience, just wish that the buildings were cleaner. Staff is friendly and maintenance requests inside the apartments are attended quickly.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It has been a nice experience so far. We have been there for three years now. There are always ways to improve. Improvements have already been made and they are nice. But for the most part it is a nice place.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Still checking this out and testing to see if it is worth five stars. Will update ratings when there is more to say about this site. Currently it is not opening iTunes to download the app but I don't mind visiting the site.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Love the community. We've lived here for the past 4 years and we have enjoyed it very much. Apartments are nice and decent for the price. Community is calm and staff is very friendly. Only complaint is not enough parking EVER!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Some problems with gate card it doesn't work but they gave us provisional one. Besides a few small issues in the apartment like scratches or noises on washer nothing to complain about.