Customer service is the worse I have seen. Amenity are not kept cleaned. Filthy furniture. Dirty pool. Apartment was dirty with non working appliances.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

THE AMOUNT OF THE RENT TIS UNREASONABLE WITH LACK OF PROPER MAINTANCE. THE EMERGENCY RENT OPPERTUNITY IS UNFAIR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE ONE CHECK ONLY COMING ONCE A MONTH AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO PAY YOUR RENT ON CERTAIN SITUATIONS INSTEAD OF THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PAY FROM EITHER THE 1ST TO THE 5TH OR THE 3RD TO THE 5TH.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Perfect place to stay!!! I love it . Only negative feedback, late night termites. But as soon as that get resolved!! I highly recommend for first time home owners .

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Hertiage on Millenia has lovely rooms and services. The parking lot is always constantly full towards Millenia St side. Often times, vehicles park on the end of corners and restricts traffic.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It's been good the only thing I hate is the parking and the walkways need to be trimmed lower for safety reasons and ceiling good use sound proofing

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The used condoms found around the property isn (YUCK) in the pool are a definite downside. The attitude of the staff is seriously ridiculous (eurotrash and major attitude problems).

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

un buen lugar para vivir en traquilidad y muy seguro y familiar lo unico es que deberian poner seguridad en la picina por que realmente avece hay perosnas extranas

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Still checking this out and testing to see if it is worth five stars. Will update ratings when there is more to say about this site. Currently it is not opening iTunes to download the app but I don't mind visiting the site.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The community is ok, feel safe here, staff is friendly most of the time. Sometimes when I need something or need to call the office, a lot of the time no one is in the office. Takes a while to get a hold of someone.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It has been a nice experience so far. We have been there for three years now. There are always ways to improve. Improvements have already been made and they are nice. But for the most part it is a nice place.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Love to stay in this community as it is in a prime location, shopping area and restaurants are very close. Also very close to downtown and theme parks.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I thought this would be a great neighborhood when I moved in and for the most part it is but there are people who leave their dog waste outside of the dog park, I have had my car written on by a fellow neighbor, and there is NEVER any parking EVER!!! And when you bring any issues to the front office they never care. Also the computer lab and movie theater should be open later.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I've lived here for over 3 years and it's now to a point where there is no control over pets. It's honestly like living in a kennel. 8am there are multiple dogs barking for hours. Neighbors have dogs that bark for 8 hours while their owners are gone. Love the community but that is the only reason I don't give more stars.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live. Great community and ammenities. Maintence is always there right when you put a request in. Great location for an apartment.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Quiet, dog park is great, maintenance helpful. Community is enjoyable to live and you’re close to everything. Lived here for a little over a year now & would recommend it to friends

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The staff is always friendly and we have never had to wait on maintenance with any issues. The landscaping g on the community property is well kept and manucured. Residents are friendly and generally quiet. The apartments themselves are clean and spacious.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far I like the community being gated and the peace and quiet. If everything works out well, I will probably renew my lease at the end of the year.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

One of the main reasons I moved here is because of the dog park but there isn't even a water spicket for my dog to drink from when we are there. i have never seen a dog park without a water source and I don't like it at all.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The apartments are spacious and the balconies are very big! Only thing is that maintenance is very slow when it comes to fixing things but once they get there they do the job correctly.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I really enjoy living here is nice a quiet and my daughter school is a walking distance.. maintenance is good the office staff are nice not enough parking spot

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far so good, although I have been having trouble receiving packages from amazon. It seems my address doesn’t allow them to deliver my packages.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Close and convenient to the mall. Quiet community. Mantianance is excellent in completing any requests same day or next. Office staff is ok. You have to stay on top of them.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The grounds are beautiful but the floors outside the apartments inside and outside the doors are quite dirty. Also the doors going into and out of each building are filthy.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Fast in service, few of the employees on the leasing office are nice. Swimming pool needs to be clean sometimes. But overall is a nice place to live.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Nice place to live, quiet and clean maintenance is good the office staff are really nice my only complains are the parking lot some time is hard to find parking and the kitchen the stove is kind of old