The community is ok, feel safe here, staff is friendly most of the time. Sometimes when I need something or need to call the office, a lot of the time no one is in the office. Takes a while to get a hold of someone.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I thought this would be a great neighborhood when I moved in and for the most part it is but there are people who leave their dog waste outside of the dog park, I have had my car written on by a fellow neighbor, and there is NEVER any parking EVER!!! And when you bring any issues to the front office they never care. Also the computer lab and movie theater should be open later.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Love to stay in this community as it is in a prime location, shopping area and restaurants are very close. Also very close to downtown and theme parks.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Quiet, dog park is great, maintenance helpful. Community is enjoyable to live and you’re close to everything. Lived here for a little over a year now & would recommend it to friends

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live. Great community and ammenities. Maintence is always there right when you put a request in. Great location for an apartment.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It has been a nice experience so far. We have been there for three years now. There are always ways to improve. Improvements have already been made and they are nice. But for the most part it is a nice place.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I've lived here for over 3 years and it's now to a point where there is no control over pets. It's honestly like living in a kennel. 8am there are multiple dogs barking for hours. Neighbors have dogs that bark for 8 hours while their owners are gone. Love the community but that is the only reason I don't give more stars.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Still checking this out and testing to see if it is worth five stars. Will update ratings when there is more to say about this site. Currently it is not opening iTunes to download the app but I don't mind visiting the site.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Love this place and my new apartment. It's pretty cool and close to airport, downtown, theme parks, etc. The neighborhood is nice and everyone is very helpful and kind.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The apartments are spacious and the balconies are very big! Only thing is that maintenance is very slow when it comes to fixing things but once they get there they do the job correctly.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The maintenance team is wonderful! They are quick to respond and very friendly. I wish we had more parking options. This place fills up and can be problematic.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It is in a very nice part of town. Very close to the malls and shopping center. You don't have to go very far to go grocery shopping with Costco right across the street.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Apartments themselves are very nice, friendly staff. Parking can get tricky. Location will only get busier with new businesses coming in across the street.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Quiet place To live. Maintenance is very quick and responsive to issues that occur. Has a dog park could be bigger has some issues with the grass turning to mud.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

One of the main reasons I moved here is because of the dog park but there isn't even a water spicket for my dog to drink from when we are there. i have never seen a dog park without a water source and I don't like it at all.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far I like the community being gated and the peace and quiet. If everything works out well, I will probably renew my lease at the end of the year.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The community and staff are very nice and helpful every time I go in to ask for something. It's just unfortunate that I'm needing to go in so many times since so many things are either breaking or just not working right.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Nice place to live, quiet and clean maintenance is good the office staff are really nice my only complains are the parking lot some time is hard to find parking and the kitchen the stove is kind of old

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I really enjoy living here is nice a quiet and my daughter school is a walking distance.. maintenance is good the office staff are nice not enough parking spot

Fast in service, few of the employees on the leasing office are nice. Swimming pool needs to be clean sometimes. But overall is a nice place to live.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Peaceful and secure community. Family oriented and pet friendly. Great staff and very clean community with pool, gym, pool table, theatre, and business center.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The staff is always friendly and we have never had to wait on maintenance with any issues. The landscaping g on the community property is well kept and manucured. Residents are friendly and generally quiet. The apartments themselves are clean and spacious.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I enjoy living at heritage on Millenia. I will say it is a little loud at in our apartment at times because we face Millenia boulevard and the glass door/windows doesn't cancel any of the traffic noise in the living room or the second bedroom. The staff is very prompt about sending someone to look at maintenance requests.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Close and convenient to the mall. Quiet community. Mantianance is excellent in completing any requests same day or next. Office staff is ok. You have to stay on top of them.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Maintenance is really nice. Grounds are kept tidy. I wish the club house was open later for our use. Parking is horrible at night. I feel as though we are being over charged for the amenities we have.