Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I got problems on one week, a lot of cucarachas, 2 lights 💡 don’t work, the door from laundry it’s broken, my toilet master bedroom is stacked and I call few time to report this problem and I don’t have a feedback yet!
The dog waste bags are tied to the waste bins instead of in the actual dispenser when there are dog waste bags available. Then the dog waste bins are almost always overflowing and that’s just the residents that actually pick up their dogs poop. There are stray cats everywhere and residents feed them by the trash compactor. They kill mice and leave carcass by mail boxes. After complaining about upstairs neighbors jumping yelling and running at all hours nothing was ever done. I understand that they have a young child but they are not the only people in this building. Since they forced valet trash on residents with extra charge the breezeways have never been more filled with litter. Along with the trash guy throwing the bags of trash down the stairs from upstairs apartments. These are just a few reasons I will not be renewing.
1 star
THE AMOUNT OF THE RENT TIS UNREASONABLE WITH LACK OF PROPER MAINTANCE. THE EMERGENCY RENT OPPERTUNITY IS UNFAIR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE ONE CHECK ONLY COMING ONCE A MONTH AND YOU ARE UNABLE TO PAY YOUR RENT ON CERTAIN SITUATIONS INSTEAD OF THE 1ST OF EACH MONTH YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO PAY FROM EITHER THE 1ST TO THE 5TH OR THE 3RD TO THE 5TH.
1 star
Customer service is the worse I have seen. Amenity are not kept cleaned. Filthy furniture. Dirty pool. Apartment was dirty with non working appliances.
It may look amazing but the apartments are not that great. They promise a quiet neighborhood but people are anything but quiet here. People try to run you over when you are doing the right thing by swiping your access key vs just going through the gate after someone else. We have almost gotten in to several accidents bc they think we are opening the gate for them. Trash everywhere. Valet trash comes when they want and only take the garbage they want. No parking spaces. I’m sorry but if I am only allowed one vehicle then why do others get to have there motorcycles and vehicles and there work trucks etc.
Our experience started out great but unfortunately has not been up to our standards since. We have had many problems with our AC unit and every time maintenance brushes it off as if there is no problem. When talking to us maintenance and management are very unprofessional and talk down to us.
un buen lugar para vivir en traquilidad y muy seguro y familiar lo unico es que deberian poner seguridad en la picina por que realmente avece hay perosnas extranas
It's been good the only thing I hate is the parking and the walkways need to be trimmed lower for safety reasons and ceiling good use sound proofing
The used condoms found around the property isn (YUCK) in the pool are a definite downside. The attitude of the staff is seriously ridiculous (eurotrash and major attitude problems).
Perfect place to stay!!! I love it . Only negative feedback, late night termites. But as soon as that get resolved!! I highly recommend for first time home owners .