Heritage on the Merrimack

4.3

4.3

Guadalupe
I love living at Heritage on the Merrimack. Neighbors are respectful and friendly. It's hard to find a complex that allows large dogs and Heritage proves that allowing large dogs does not take away from a great living experience. I've only had one issue that needed maintenance attention (just a clogged disposal) and they were quick to resolve. I would recommend living here to anyone.
Robert
Heritage has been a great community to live in. The staff is always friendly, helpful and quick to respond. The facilities are always well maintained and makes for a great place to call home.
Bailey
Great place to live in a convenient location! It’s is a very kid and pet friendly place to live. The amenities, such as the pool, are a nice perk. There is also a cool little walking trail behind the complex!
Emilia
For the price we pay for these apartment is outrageous given how much stuff breaks or is broken and not fixed by maintenance in any timely manner though requests are put in. Most of the windows let in cold air so we constantly have to have the heat on. Great community however, people are very nice, as well as the people who work here.
Jehangir
It’s been amazing, everybody is very friendly. The community is very safe and there are many activities to do here. Can’t wait to see what the future holds.
Martina
Quiet place, nice amenities and an attentive staff. Maintenance and snow removal are good. No elevator is the only con . Just moved in a week ago and am enjoying the property.
Brittney
I have been here for almost 4 years and I love it. We feel save here. My dogs love the dog park. I love the Heritage Trail, the office and the gym.
Jared
West and Hayley are the best! There have been amazing staff members and really make sure that residents are happy. It gies a long way and have made living in this community so amazing.
Jacob
Beautiful community. Looking forward to meeting more of my neighbors. I’m excited to be apart of Heritage on the Merrimack. Thank you for having us.
Alan
One more dumpster would pretty much eliminate all the trash dumped all around the two dumpsters we have for 250 units. Maybe instead of sealing the parking lot you could have replaced the gnarly sidewalks that I turn my ankles on. Oh and fix the amenities, dog park, tennis court. I like the hub but not on Sunday?