Heritage on the Merrimack

4.3

4.3

Richard
Everyone has been very nice and attentive to trying to make sure we get everything we need in place for our stay here at the apartments. We have not had time to meet anyone yet, but we are sure that will happen in the coming weeks.

Santiago
It’s a good size the location is great. Before moving in we were shown an updated apartment so we were disappointed to find out our apartment was far from what was shown. Had issues with a cracked ceiling.

Devon
I love living here, it is safe and quiet and the apartments are clean and well maintained. I do wish they offered a keyless entry option to the apartment doors. I also would love a service where we can pay extra for someone to pick up our trash and recycling for us at our door. Also although there is a dog park, the ground is rocks/pebbles and my dog hates it and I never see other dogs there either; it would be a better spot for a playground.

Christina
I've enjoyed living here for the last 5 years. Nicely maintained grounds conveniently located. Lots of pups around and a nice dog park for them. The trail along the Merrimack is nice as well.

Daniel
Great friendly staff, very responsive. Also the grounds are kept clean, and no issues whatsoever. Heritage on the Merrimack is very close to great nature trails....along the Merrimack River that are great to walk the dog on. It also has amenities close by which is convenient.

Brooke
The community is quiet and well kept. I love my new apartment along with the access to the amenities and trails. The move-in process had some gaps in communication that I had to initiate, but the staff is friendly and helpful.

Jody
I have lived here for a whopping 17yrs! I love it here. I feel safe here and it's convenient for everything that I need to do. The property is incredibly clean and other residents are very friendly.

Ashwani
Heritage is a nice community, Heritage trail really good for walk. Things can be improved 1. Equipments inside the units should get updated with latest one. 2. Need to have the kids play area, which is missing

Carol
The walkway behind E & F is still treacherous. The building still needs to be power washed very badly . It’s nice to see some effort put into the landscaping. The person cleaning our hallway does an exceptionally good job, and maintenance is wonderful.

Lindsay
Everyone in the neighborhood is very friendly. Moved here about 3 weeks ago and my toddler loves it . Her favorite is the pool😃 Love that we have the Trail as our backyard it's amazing!