Heritage Place Apartments

4.5

4.5

I’m in love with everything about my new home as so my spouse! It’s been extremely peaceful and quiet since we’ve been here & I couldn’t ask for anything better at this time!
The office staff are great! The apartment is awesome and so far I have had no issues. The pool looks great and my kids cannot wait to get into when it opens.
The apartments are very small, old and carries bugs issues throughout the year. Nothing had fixed the bugs issues even with the treatment. I am very annoyed with killing bugs everywhere. The only thing is perfect about this complex is the staff. The staff are awesome and beyond professional.
I have lived here since they were first built. That should tell you something! This was the only one finished when I moved into the complex. It has been so long I do not remember when that was. I am sure you have a record of it. I have seen many come and go!
Wonderful place. Perfect for a single person. Location is quite and out of the way. Only issue is there is no microwave but I can work around that.
Complications from move in, no move in inspection, but love the staff. $213 prorated rent for 4 days. $900 deposit is crazy. Quiet community, decent area, decent apartment
The management staff is wonderful ! Very friendly and very helpful with anything and everything . Our time here is a great experience thank you !
My move in experience was quick and professional. Margie made it easy to stay on track with my movers and allowed me to get in and out without a hassle. This was the best experience that I have had with any new rental, ever!!
I love this place ♥️And I’m sure to be back soon if I can because the places is quite me and my brother love this place and I feel bad to move after three years😭
I appreciate all the communication and the cleanliness of the property. Repairs have always been taken care of in a timely manner as well...