Ok... Just not enough light in my apartment and no screen doors to let light or fresh air in. It's quiet and peaceful though. Neighbors are ok.

Reply from Hermitage

I love living at the hermitage apartments. The apartments are nice, quiet, and safe. Staff at the office is always friendly and ready to help.

Reply from Hermitage

I really enjoy living here with my husband. A really nice place to live and not too expensive. I would gladly recommend these apartments to anyone.

Reply from Hermitage

I love the Hermitage. We've been here almost 2 years. There are a few things that are annoying like the thin walls and noisey neighbors but over all everything is great.

Reply from Hermitage

I just love living here, it's quiet, roomy, clean, and most if all it's home. I'm going to enjoy living here with my family this year. Thanks!!

Reply from Hermitage

Very speedy and helpful responses with emails. Mrs. Angie is always available and willing to talk during office hours. Apartment was in great shape when we moved in.

Reply from Hermitage

I like the community. Friendly neighbors and staff. The staff is always wiling to help and give their support. It is quiet for the most part.

Reply from Hermitage

I can't believe how courteous the ladies in the office are. They made me feel so much like I was automatically a part of the family. I really felt like I was coming home.

Reply from Hermitage

The hermitage is A Nice friendly environment. Another thing I can say about the hermitage wether its a holiday or just simply a season they remind you of the day and have events for different occasions welcoming all residents

Reply from Hermitage

Although it has been less than a month it has been great. Very quiet and nice atmosphere. The apartment looks nice and great choice as a first time apartment.

Reply from Hermitage

Love the building. I like the area, but some things that should be done aren't. But can't completely fault the apartment management. There is only a few of them.

Reply from Hermitage

Awesome place to live. Especially if your just moving out. Prices are fair and staff is very helpful. I will be renewing my lease here when my date arrives.

Reply from Hermitage

Love the neighborhood. It's This apartment complex is very peaceful and quiet. The neighbors are nice and friendly. The view is beautiful. Love being two mins from the mall and some decent restaurants!

Reply from Hermitage

I've been here for bout 4yrs now and it's a wonderful place to live. It's clean and the staff is very NICE!! In the summer time the POOL is GREAT place to COOL off at.

Reply from Hermitage

Awesome job. Love where I live. This is a great place for my family. We're close to everything in town. Always keeps the property clean. Also, if I ever need anything or maintenance, they are always there to help.

Reply from Hermitage

This is home for me. Little things are always changing for the better. The Hermitage has always been a place where I feel safe and about which guests are complimentary.

Reply from Hermitage

One thing I can say about the hermitage they are always on top of residents needs very nice apartment complex. Good environment friendly staff I have really enjoy my stay here so far

Reply from Hermitage

It is a great place to live. A bit expensive but they cannot help that. Some things I don't like is some of the office staff are very uncooperative and uncaring it feels like. I only go in if a certain secretary is there because she is the nicest person I have dealt with in a long tim.

Reply from Hermitage

A great.. clean place to live Price of rent is very affordable to make life finances a little easier to raise your family.the dog park is a great way to mingle and meet your neighbors.check us out and live in a great community.see you soon

Reply from Hermitage

Love the service and the environment. The people in the office are always helpful and they always have activities for the kids. I recommend .

Reply from Hermitage

I feel safe in my home. I love the area. It's very convenient and the staff is always one call away. I never have long waits. I'm glad to live in a community with reliable staff.

Reply from Hermitage

The hermitage apartments is a very nice place to stay. They keep the apartments up and are always open to answer questions. They have a very nice staff that is very friendly.

Reply from Hermitage

I love living here, it is super quiet and the neighbors I've talked to have been super nice to me. Also love the dog park!! :) glad I chose the hermitage!!

Reply from Hermitage

Great , well kept area and you never have to wait long periods of time for maintenence when you have a problem. And very nice apartments on the outside and inside.

Reply from Hermitage

Good place to live.. Excellent office staffs, Fast response to any kind of maintenance issue. Good door to door communication. One of the safest apartments in Jackson.