Not bad, although maintenance is not the best. Every time we have had to place a work order, they always did a partial or temporary fix. But overall, no real problems

Reply from Hermitage

I’ve only been here for 2 days but I’m really think this will be a great place to live. The resident I live was cleaned to a great detail. Everything was to me and my roommates liking .

Reply from Hermitage

The first apartment I was in wasn't that great. The ceiling kept leaking horribly and one of the toilets kept messing up. But thanks to the amazing staff here, I'm in a better apartment and have no more complaints. 😊

Reply from Hermitage

Been here almost a year. The staff is always friendly and quick to answer any questions or address any issues we may have. It’s convenient to town and the expressway.

Reply from Hermitage

The office staff was very informative, friendly, and easy to talk to. From application to move-in date, the process was quick and smooth, and I was able to move in on a matter of days.

Reply from Hermitage

I just moved in on the 5th of March..my first night in the apartment was very peaceful!! Loving it so far!! I look forward to the next few months in my new apartment home!!

Reply from Hermitage

I love it here at the hermitage awesome service, all around great community. Lovely neighborhood great staff welcoming and helpful when moving from another state

Reply from Hermitage

I love my new place I am completely satisfied with decision also my children are happy and feel safe in this environment. We can't wait for the summer so that we can enjoy the pool.

Reply from Hermitage

Overall it’s a great experience so far, I like the location and it’s clean and quiet with nice people that work in the office , near shopping places and food

Reply from Hermitage

Clean, warm & quiet place to live. Close to the mall & close to the boys school.i feel safe and I enjoy my apartment . We don’t have a dog but there’s a lot of people who do. And everything is very clean around here.

Reply from Hermitage

Great community and Staff!! My family and I feel right at home, nice and quiet. The staff make themselves available to help you with any of your needs.

Reply from Hermitage

I have lived here for 3 years no majior complaints .Neighbors are loud sometime but not a big problem.Parking is and issue have to park at another buiding sometimes because spaces are filled.

Reply from Hermitage

I enjoy my apartment community been here for 6 years and already planned to renew my lease again. It’s quiet and family oriented! I love the staff and they are always helpful

Reply from Hermitage

We’ve been here for going on 4 years. It’s a good place. The apartments are spacious enough for small families. The apartments are also located next to all of the great restaurants here.

Reply from Hermitage

Everything has been wonderful thus far. Maintenance gets dealt with within a reasonable time frame and it is fairly quiet. My dog loves the space and the dog park.

Reply from Hermitage

The Hermitage staff has been very friendly. Although, we had a few miscommunication issues. Our apartment needs a few repairs but is overall nice and starting to feel like home. Neighborhood has been quite so far.

Reply from Hermitage

I really Like the environment is quite and there is not a lot of bad people I’ve meet a couple of people and they all were really cool and didn’t seem like trouble

Reply from Hermitage

Great place to live just wish they had more than just the pool for the children. More vister parking. Over all +quite location. Would recommend to others

Reply from Hermitage

I like living in the Hermitage, it's quiet and the people in the office are very nice and friendly... I have been here going on 2yrs now and there's nowhere else that I would rather be..

Reply from Hermitage

It is a very quiet and respectful community. With working night shift it helps a lot to have a place that does not make a lot of noise during the day.

Reply from Hermitage

I Moved in here 2 Years Ago and I Found that The Staff is easy to Talk to. When You Need Something Fixed The Maintenance People Get Right On It. the people are friendly. The grounds are kept very Clean

Reply from Hermitage

It's pretty great. The few complaints I do have are that since we moved in in late August, one of the toilets has broken twice, the fridge outlet busted, a door frame basically peeled almost completely off the wall, and mold has started appearing in the windowless bathroom even though we were told it wouldn't.

Reply from Hermitage

Its not perfect but its not bad. For the most part enjoy being here. Have some really great neighbors. The down side is the residents that dont take care of their animals waste and let their dogs run free. But maintenance is wonderful at keeping things picked up and clean.

Reply from Hermitage

The staff has been GREAT to deal with. Very very helpful and they always do what they say they will do. They are great st explaining all aspects of living at the Hermitage.

Reply from Hermitage

Thanks to the staff, these very old apartments have aged extremely well, though I can tell they’re maintanance needs some work, the office is generally very kind and helpful and I look forward to making it my home.