It’s quiet and nice but the parking lot in front of my apartment floods really bad. I love that I am located in the back away for all the noise for the road.

Reply from Hermitage

Thus far overall experience has been pleasant. Salt water pool is well kept. The cleanliness is appreciated. Maintainence has always been timely and quick to respond.

Reply from Hermitage

The positive I love about living here is the fast passed help. I requested mantience because of a leak and they were here within the hour. They are very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. I also love the friendliness of the front desk help. They always help me with my questions and concerns.

Reply from Hermitage

Great place to live. Nice apartments, plenty of parking, pet friendly. The neighbors all seem to be nice. The a/c isn't the best.. but it's liveable and not a big deal.

Reply from Hermitage

The office staff at The Hermitage was extremely helpful and answered all our questions during our application process. Our experience as a new resident is off to a great start thanks to them!

Reply from Hermitage

Maintance is always on time to fix any problem. The staff is always nice and always there to handle any issue and they always have a smile on their face when you come into the office.

Reply from Hermitage

I love it so much! Everyone is really nice and it's nice and quiet. The pool is great. The apartments are extremely clean and well-kept for when a resident moves in.

Reply from Hermitage

Still loving my apartment and the staff have been wonderful. I had a maintenance problem and they sent someone the same day that I called. Thanks

Reply from Hermitage

Wonderful place to live. The people here are great and the staff are the nicest people. This would be a good choice to move here if you are a student or have a family.

Reply from Hermitage

4 instead of 5 stars because there’s are only 3 washers 3 and dryers and there’s no key to the patio doors. Also, no set schedule for sprinklers

Reply from Hermitage

I have enjoyed the peace and calmness living here. Maintenance request are handled very promptly. Mail is delivered to mailboxes and parcel boxes securely.

Reply from Hermitage

We have been residents for 3 years. We love the complex and how they take care of the residents! It’s sometimes noisey but overall it’s a great place to live.

Reply from Hermitage

Quiet and comfortable have had more maintenance problems then we want and for the most part they have been taken care of in a timely manner. Just wish we didnt have to deal with them.

Reply from Hermitage

So far fast service with everything. They have been a great help with responding fast and letting us know whenever there’s a problem that needs resolving.

Reply from Hermitage

I love it, the people is awesome here. If you need any maintenance done they come within a blink of an eye. Very professional and friendly staff.

Reply from Hermitage

Such a good place to live close to the old hickory mall and different place to eat good Pool place to walk and safety the attention in the front desk is super cool

Reply from Hermitage

I love living in the Hermitage. It's quiet and peaceful. It's a great neighborhood for children to play. I feel safe when I'm at home. I would recommend anyone who wants peace and quiet to live here.

Reply from Hermitage

The apartments are very quiet which is great for people who work night shift. We just tried the pool the other day and it was very refreshing. Not to mention it being salt water and so much better without the chlorine!

Reply from Hermitage

Smooth transition. Angela is very easy to talk to. The pool is very inviting. The neighbors seems quiet. Walking distance to stores. Lots of resto around.

Reply from Hermitage

I been here since 2017. I love it here everyone and everything is working. They keep the apart mentioned up and the yard looks great all year long.

Reply from Hermitage

The community is great. The staff are nice & friendly. Only thing I don’t like is that every apartment doesn’t have a washer & dryer hook up . Then on top of that since you don’t be have a hook up place . You have to pay to wash where you live . Very disappointed with this.

Reply from Hermitage

the hermitage is so awesome. it's really clean, very peaceful, great amminities, and extremely affordable. i couldn't help myself but to think "how lucky are we to be li ing here"

Reply from Hermitage

The area is nice and quiet. I really feel like I'm home. Just moved in and was welcomed to the community by a close neighbor. The apartment is just right for me.

Reply from Hermitage

Everyone is extremely helpful and always willing to answer any questions I have. They keep the grounds up nicely and are prompt to respond to any maintenance issues.

Reply from Hermitage

The Hermitage is a quiet, conveniently located neighborhood in Midtown Jackson, with many options to choose from. It is affordable and safe.