Hard to get a parking spot. Front door area floods. Quick response on maintenance. First appartment had mold with water damage. Over all not too bad. Besides loud neighbors and someone tried opening my back door. Thank goodness for cameras and door locks.

Reply from Hermitage

Very good place to live in Jackson! Great location! Clean and beautiful community . Good management. Pet friendly. Would highly recommend...

Reply from Hermitage

Great service, awesome living conditions, and peaceful atmosphere. I didn’t know what to expect moving here but the staff explained every single detail. They’ve made my first experience great.

Reply from Hermitage

The best apartment to live in Jackson. Very cozy swimming pool and the grounds are always well maintained. The staff were very quick in answering concerns .

Reply from Hermitage

Its great here Great staff great location close to everything such as Kroger ,Walmart, Dollar General And McDonald’s.It has a pool a dogpark and friendly neighbors

Reply from Hermitage

Community is great as are the apartments. I’m very happy with the staff and I love it here. I’m considering extending my lease since the community has exceeded my expectations.

Reply from Hermitage

The best place to live in Jackson 😍😍😍😍. Quiet and comforting place to reside. Parking no problem. Pool always available and clean. Very near to my workplace.

Reply from Hermitage

So far the experience has been great. This is my first apartment and I do not have one complaint. I love the location. Very convenient. Clean environment and the community rewards is a great plus!

Reply from Hermitage

Beautiful grounds, love the pool. Very spacious apartment. Appliances are a plus. Laundry facilities is next door to my apartment which I love.

Reply from Hermitage

Love this complex, been here for 3 years and staying here 3 more. Their very friendly and helpful in the office. Angie, Chrissy and Chaze. Very quiet and welcoming

Reply from Hermitage

Living in this community has definitely gotten much better in the last year. Neighbors are really nice as is the staff. The unit I’m now in is much nicer than my previous one.

Reply from Hermitage

I love the fact that things are fixed in a timely manner. My children enjoy the pool experience as well. The only issue I had was due to some unruly children but that issue was addressed.

Reply from Hermitage

My car got dirt and rocks shot all over it and I still haven’t gotten a call about it. It has been over a month now and I still haven’t gotten the call. The front of my car is scratched up and has small dents in it now.

It’s been a great experience since we have moved here! Totally recommend to anyone in the area looking for a great place to live! They are also so encouraging about pets!

Reply from Hermitage

The hermitage is the best place I’ve ever lived while going to college! Most places you would have to pay tons of money but the hermitage has reasonable prices on their rent!

Reply from Hermitage

My experience has been great thus far with staff and the community. Chase was wonderful throughout the entire process. I would recommend these apartments to friends and family.

Reply from Hermitage

Love staying here, staff is friendly, maintenance is fast and reliable, and my neighbors are rarely seen. This place is great for anyone in search of an apartment.

Reply from Hermitage

I actually love my home and neighbors. Great neighborhood ‼️Maintenance is great they come ASAP and fix the problem as quick as possible. Overall very satisfied

Reply from Hermitage

It’s a okay place to live the community is clean . I had two little boys break into my car . Maintenance is always fast with my request , the people over here are very nosey someone said I had a dog over here and i on the

Reply from Hermitage

I don’t like people leaving their dog mess at your front door. But the community seem very quiet and safe. My experience so far hasn’t been too bad.

Reply from Hermitage

Love it her it’s quiet and people are nice. I absolutely love the dog park. My dogs can stretch their legs on level ground. The pool is 8 foot which is also incredible. Just all around great

Reply from Hermitage

We have had a wonderful experience so far. Everyone is so nice and helpful. We had a problem getting into our mailbox and the management and maintenance rekeyed it for us very fast.

Reply from Hermitage

It has been amazing so far, very quiet and serene place to live. Although, I would love it if a washer and dryer hook up can be installed in all the apartments, or at least mine. For convenience as the machines in the laundry room have ruined my clothes on two occasions.

Reply from Hermitage

The staff (management to maintenance) I have found to be great...apologetic for any issues/inconveniences and accommodating to help resolve.

Reply from Hermitage

I love living here. IT is very quiet here. Staff is very friendly. It is a place that I can’t call home for me and my two kids. The locations is great as well.