I been here since 2017. I love it here everyone and everything is working. They keep the apart mentioned up and the yard looks great all year long.

Reply from Hermitage

The community is great. The staff are nice & friendly. Only thing I don’t like is that every apartment doesn’t have a washer & dryer hook up . Then on top of that since you don’t be have a hook up place . You have to pay to wash where you live . Very disappointed with this.

Reply from Hermitage

the hermitage is so awesome. it's really clean, very peaceful, great amminities, and extremely affordable. i couldn't help myself but to think "how lucky are we to be li ing here"

Reply from Hermitage

The area is nice and quiet. I really feel like I'm home. Just moved in and was welcomed to the community by a close neighbor. The apartment is just right for me.

Reply from Hermitage

Everyone is extremely helpful and always willing to answer any questions I have. They keep the grounds up nicely and are prompt to respond to any maintenance issues.

Reply from Hermitage

The Hermitage is a quiet, conveniently located neighborhood in Midtown Jackson, with many options to choose from. It is affordable and safe.

Reply from Hermitage

My family and I have been here for 3 years and we love it! The service is great and if there is an issues with your apartment the staff is attentive! A little noisy at time especially if you’re living downstairs but still all around great!

Reply from Hermitage

I think it’s a great place to live. It’s comfortable. Don’t seem like it’s any crime in these units. Yards are kept up great. I really like the atmosphere.

Reply from Hermitage

I like where I live. I wish we could get assigned parking where we don't have to fight for parking nearest our apartments. I have bad back which prevents me from carrying heavy grocery bags any distance to my apartment.

Reply from Hermitage

Love it couldn’t be more happy! It’s actually my second time staying here. Upgraded from a two bedroom to a three. Totally needed the space!

Reply from Hermitage

I really like tha Hermitage it's very nice and quite and it's clean i will be renewing my lease when it's time with no questions asked i wish i would have put in a app sooner

Reply from Hermitage

Love it such a good place to live buena zona cerca del mall algunos restaurantes cercas cuartos espaciosos de verdad no tengo quejas sobre el sitio

Reply from Hermitage

We are delighted with out apartment. So far everything has been good, the kids like it and enjoyed the egg hunt. Looking forward to see what other activities the community has.

Reply from Hermitage

Very quiet neighborhood, which is great when you work night shift and trying to sleep through the day. I had a leak a few weeks ago and maintenance came to fix it right away. They are very polite and kind.

Reply from Hermitage

The Hermitage is a great place to live since we've been here. The other people in the community are great and friendly, and I have never heard any noise from other apartments. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Reply from Hermitage

Love it ! Been here almost 2 years and Christy and Angie are great and understandable. Maintenance always come on time. Love it! Try here!!!

Reply from Hermitage

Everyone has been very kind. I love the staff they have been very helpful! The grounds are kept clean and everything looks great! Very glad to be here.

Reply from Hermitage

Great location. Staff is super friendly and are always helpful. I would definitely recommend checking The Hermitage out if you are looking for an affordable place to live in Jackson.

Reply from Hermitage

The Hermitage is such a beautiful place to live excellent service sweet & honest manager staff & maintenance. I would refer peoples to live in this atmosphere when I move in my house I been praying for i will miss you all. You all keep up the good work. I 💕 u all may God bless you guys you all deserve it. Thanks for all you do The Hermitages is a nice place for children's & dogs because you have the big field where they play all kinds of ball games & the dog park where dogs can play you can't find that every where especially in jackson tennessee it's a peaceful place to live also I love the rummage sales activity & all of the other activity that u all have we just all seen like one big happy family I can go in & out of my apartment & not afraid of what's going to happen to me or my daughter we in a good area for shopping the hickory mall right down the street good eating restrurants across the street you all listen to my problems & try to solve them if one can't solve it the other one will I never comes out of the office unhappy not to mention my favorite maintenance man Mark don't get me wrong the rest of them are 👍 too but I must give Mark most of the credit lets face it he is fast & he knows what to do The Hertimage is just the best apartment in jackson I don't care what they say about you guys all I got to say is you all got it going on you all know your job job .

Reply from Hermitage

A great place to live very clean and quiet. Good management and affordable rent. I would definitely refer someone to this place but I’m happy with my living experience

Reply from Hermitage

The apartments are really nice and the customer service has been great so far. The move in was an easy process and the apartment was in nice shape.

Reply from Hermitage

Great quiet place to live. The office ladies seem to love their jobs and tenants. I just think certain maintenance workers are a bit rude and hard to deal with.

Reply from Hermitage

We have not lived here very long yet but so far it has been wonderful. Everyone has been friendly, it is quiet, and maintenance and staff have been great!

Reply from Hermitage

I have truly enjoyed my experience in the last 2 years staying at the Hermitage the office managers are very nice and very easy to get along with maintenance is always on time when you call them is never a long way to their services

Reply from Hermitage

Overall a nic eplace to live, to me needs more flowers and plants around the property, it looks unkept at times. Visitors from out of state said for the high rent you pay they could do better. Just saying people notice things how rent goes up each year and grounds and upkeep to the apartments is not done often.