So far the experience has been great. This is my first apartment and I do not have one complaint. I love the location. Very convenient. Clean environment and the community rewards is a great plus!

Reply from Hermitage

Beautiful grounds, love the pool. Very spacious apartment. Appliances are a plus. Laundry facilities is next door to my apartment which I love.

Reply from Hermitage

Love this complex, been here for 3 years and staying here 3 more. Their very friendly and helpful in the office. Angie, Chrissy and Chaze. Very quiet and welcoming

Reply from Hermitage

Living in this community has definitely gotten much better in the last year. Neighbors are really nice as is the staff. The unit I’m now in is much nicer than my previous one.

Reply from Hermitage

I love the fact that things are fixed in a timely manner. My children enjoy the pool experience as well. The only issue I had was due to some unruly children but that issue was addressed.

Reply from Hermitage

My car got dirt and rocks shot all over it and I still haven’t gotten a call about it. It has been over a month now and I still haven’t gotten the call. The front of my car is scratched up and has small dents in it now.

It’s been a great experience since we have moved here! Totally recommend to anyone in the area looking for a great place to live! They are also so encouraging about pets!

Reply from Hermitage

The hermitage is the best place I’ve ever lived while going to college! Most places you would have to pay tons of money but the hermitage has reasonable prices on their rent!

Reply from Hermitage

My experience has been great thus far with staff and the community. Chase was wonderful throughout the entire process. I would recommend these apartments to friends and family.

Reply from Hermitage

Love staying here, staff is friendly, maintenance is fast and reliable, and my neighbors are rarely seen. This place is great for anyone in search of an apartment.

Reply from Hermitage

I actually love my home and neighbors. Great neighborhood ‼️Maintenance is great they come ASAP and fix the problem as quick as possible. Overall very satisfied

Reply from Hermitage

It’s a okay place to live the community is clean . I had two little boys break into my car . Maintenance is always fast with my request , the people over here are very nosey someone said I had a dog over here and i on the

Reply from Hermitage

I don’t like people leaving their dog mess at your front door. But the community seem very quiet and safe. My experience so far hasn’t been too bad.

Reply from Hermitage

Love it her it’s quiet and people are nice. I absolutely love the dog park. My dogs can stretch their legs on level ground. The pool is 8 foot which is also incredible. Just all around great

Reply from Hermitage

We have had a wonderful experience so far. Everyone is so nice and helpful. We had a problem getting into our mailbox and the management and maintenance rekeyed it for us very fast.

Reply from Hermitage

It has been amazing so far, very quiet and serene place to live. Although, I would love it if a washer and dryer hook up can be installed in all the apartments, or at least mine. For convenience as the machines in the laundry room have ruined my clothes on two occasions.

Reply from Hermitage

The staff (management to maintenance) I have found to be great...apologetic for any issues/inconveniences and accommodating to help resolve.

Reply from Hermitage

I love living here. IT is very quiet here. Staff is very friendly. It is a place that I can’t call home for me and my two kids. The locations is great as well.

Reply from Hermitage

Its a great neighborhood freindly people . has a pool. Staff is very freindly and helpful.they keep everyone informed of the activities and such

Reply from Hermitage

Just moved in to the Hermitage and my wife and I are loving it so far. There's a really nice and mixed community that we've got to interact with so far

Reply from Hermitage

Every step of the way they have answered all our questions and been flexible with us through schedule changes. It's been a great experience so far.

Reply from Hermitage

Just moved in. Had been unloading , just the two of us. Still had lots to do when bad weather was threatening. Thanks for all the help when the storms were rolling in.

Reply from Hermitage

Great community. Just wish it had more amenities for kids such as a playground. I also wouldn’t mind having a better laundromat on the premises with better washers and dryers and more.

Reply from Hermitage

I love this community because the environment here is beautiful and amazing , so quiet and neat. Can use a lil improvement but other than that everything seems okay!

Reply from Hermitage

Everyone has been fantastic and the neighbors are great. I love being able to use the pool and how clean it’s kept. The staff has been great.