My fiance just moved I to the apartment and has shown me around the place several times over Skype. It looks great and I can't wait to move in after we get married. 😊

Reply from Hermitage

Ever since I moved into the Hermitage, I have never had such an amazing experience! The office works make me feel like I am not just talking to someone running a business, I feel as if I am talking to someone in my family! They know how to make my stay here feel perfect! I am so grateful to call this place my home!

Reply from Hermitage

I love the community sometimes parking gets irritating and tons of inspections to get ready for is overwhelming but all in all i love it. TY

Reply from Hermitage

It was a seamless process. And the people I spoke to were very nice and helpful throughout. The scenery is exhillirating, and I think I would enjoy living here for as long as I can

Reply from Hermitage

I like my apartment, it's nice, cozy and the environment is very quite and peaceful, I feel safe here. Everyone seems to mind their own business.

Reply from Hermitage

Nice and clean. The staff is nice. Finding a parking spot isn't always easy. They have a dog park. They also have a nice looking pool. Laundry facilities on grounds

Reply from Hermitage

I've been a resident for 9 months so far and I've had a really good experience with the hermitage. Speedy maintenance staff and friendly front office

Reply from Hermitage

The office stand are as nice as can be. Anytime I have a maintenance problem they come & fix it in such a timely manner!! On top of that they are super pet friendly

Reply from Hermitage

Everyone is so friendly . Clean community. People in the office care about your needs. Very quiet ,pet friendly . Affordable. Maintenance is amazing.

Reply from Hermitage

Very nice community . very quite . evrything is close by to the apartments .very freindly neghbors .everyone is very kind and careing . plus the aprartments are pet freindly.

Reply from Hermitage

Lovely place. The big yard areas are nice to have. It makes the place feel more open. The staff is super nice and accommodating. Nice hardwood downstairs with carpet upstairs. It's a nice place for sure.

Reply from Hermitage

Everyone is so friendly , its always clean , quiet. Miss Angie Is the BEST. Pet Friendly. Pool . 3 laundry matts . You can also use your cards and they'll Text you when your clothes are ready .

Reply from Hermitage

Not bad, although maintenance is not the best. Every time we have had to place a work order, they always did a partial or temporary fix. But overall, no real problems

Reply from Hermitage

I’ve only been here for 2 days but I’m really think this will be a great place to live. The resident I live was cleaned to a great detail. Everything was to me and my roommates liking .

Reply from Hermitage

The first apartment I was in wasn't that great. The ceiling kept leaking horribly and one of the toilets kept messing up. But thanks to the amazing staff here, I'm in a better apartment and have no more complaints. 😊

Reply from Hermitage

I don’t like the fact that I am only able to get cable in one room out of a three bedroom apartment. I don’t like the fact that I am limited to where I can put furniture due to the “no trip hazards”.

Reply from Hermitage

Been here almost a year. The staff is always friendly and quick to answer any questions or address any issues we may have. It’s convenient to town and the expressway.

Reply from Hermitage

The office staff was very informative, friendly, and easy to talk to. From application to move-in date, the process was quick and smooth, and I was able to move in on a matter of days.

Reply from Hermitage

I just moved in on the 5th of March..my first night in the apartment was very peaceful!! Loving it so far!! I look forward to the next few months in my new apartment home!!

Reply from Hermitage

I love it here at the hermitage awesome service, all around great community. Lovely neighborhood great staff welcoming and helpful when moving from another state

Reply from Hermitage

I love my new place I am completely satisfied with decision also my children are happy and feel safe in this environment. We can't wait for the summer so that we can enjoy the pool.

Reply from Hermitage

Overall it’s a great experience so far, I like the location and it’s clean and quiet with nice people that work in the office , near shopping places and food

Reply from Hermitage

Clean, warm & quiet place to live. Close to the mall & close to the boys school.i feel safe and I enjoy my apartment . We don’t have a dog but there’s a lot of people who do. And everything is very clean around here.

Reply from Hermitage

Great community and Staff!! My family and I feel right at home, nice and quiet. The staff make themselves available to help you with any of your needs.

Reply from Hermitage

I have lived here for 3 years no majior complaints .Neighbors are loud sometime but not a big problem.Parking is and issue have to park at another buiding sometimes because spaces are filled.