We’ve been here for going on 4 years. It’s a good place. The apartments are spacious enough for small families. The apartments are also located next to all of the great restaurants here.

Everything has been wonderful thus far. Maintenance gets dealt with within a reasonable time frame and it is fairly quiet. My dog loves the space and the dog park.

Reply from Hermitage

The Hermitage staff has been very friendly. Although, we had a few miscommunication issues. Our apartment needs a few repairs but is overall nice and starting to feel like home. Neighborhood has been quite so far.

Reply from Hermitage

I really Like the environment is quite and there is not a lot of bad people I’ve meet a couple of people and they all were really cool and didn’t seem like trouble

Reply from Hermitage

Great place to live just wish they had more than just the pool for the children. More vister parking. Over all +quite location. Would recommend to others

Reply from Hermitage

I like living in the Hermitage, it's quiet and the people in the office are very nice and friendly... I have been here going on 2yrs now and there's nowhere else that I would rather be..

Reply from Hermitage

It is a very quiet and respectful community. With working night shift it helps a lot to have a place that does not make a lot of noise during the day.

Reply from Hermitage

I Moved in here 2 Years Ago and I Found that The Staff is easy to Talk to. When You Need Something Fixed The Maintenance People Get Right On It. the people are friendly. The grounds are kept very Clean

Reply from Hermitage

It's pretty great. The few complaints I do have are that since we moved in in late August, one of the toilets has broken twice, the fridge outlet busted, a door frame basically peeled almost completely off the wall, and mold has started appearing in the windowless bathroom even though we were told it wouldn't.

Reply from Hermitage

Its not perfect but its not bad. For the most part enjoy being here. Have some really great neighbors. The down side is the residents that dont take care of their animals waste and let their dogs run free. But maintenance is wonderful at keeping things picked up and clean.

Reply from Hermitage

The staff has been GREAT to deal with. Very very helpful and they always do what they say they will do. They are great st explaining all aspects of living at the Hermitage.

Reply from Hermitage

Thanks to the staff, these very old apartments have aged extremely well, though I can tell they’re maintanance needs some work, the office is generally very kind and helpful and I look forward to making it my home.

Reply from Hermitage

We have lived here 8 months and ate enjoying it. We love that they are pet friendly, quiet, and the grounds are clean and staff are very friendly!

Reply from Hermitage

Very nice and the other tenants seem very friendly. Apartment was in good condition and clean on the day i arrived. Quiet community and looking forward to my stay

Reply from Hermitage

I love staying here the employees are nice, the community is great and i have no problems living here. If i have a problem and call the maintenance they waste no time to help me out.

Reply from Hermitage

Love the neighborhood and how quiet it is also the fact it’s so close to everything in town . The staff and maintenance are always so helpful.

Reply from Hermitage

The staff is friendly and maintenance is always so fast to take care of any issues. The 24hr courtesy officer is a nice peace of mind. The grounds are always well kept. I would recommend these apartments to anyone.

Reply from Hermitage

I enjoy my new home. It’s a very quiet apartment complex, neighbors are sweet. Staffing is neat and well-mannered. Pool is very chilled and nice.

Reply from Hermitage

I appreciate the assistance that I received for me a my family prior to moving in, very professional and caring. We felt at home the moment we walked in our apartment.

Reply from Hermitage

It’s quiet and nice but the parking lot in front of my apartment floods really bad. I love that I am located in the back away for all the noise for the road.

Reply from Hermitage

Thus far overall experience has been pleasant. Salt water pool is well kept. The cleanliness is appreciated. Maintainence has always been timely and quick to respond.

Reply from Hermitage

The positive I love about living here is the fast passed help. I requested mantience because of a leak and they were here within the hour. They are very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. I also love the friendliness of the front desk help. They always help me with my questions and concerns.

Reply from Hermitage

Great place to live. Nice apartments, plenty of parking, pet friendly. The neighbors all seem to be nice. The a/c isn't the best.. but it's liveable and not a big deal.

Reply from Hermitage

The office staff at The Hermitage was extremely helpful and answered all our questions during our application process. Our experience as a new resident is off to a great start thanks to them!

Reply from Hermitage

Maintance is always on time to fix any problem. The staff is always nice and always there to handle any issue and they always have a smile on their face when you come into the office.