Hickory Trace Townhomes

Ms. Lavetta, in the front office was amazing with helping me understand the application, and she had so much patience with me being from Chicago. She took her time and sat down with me and went over everything I didn’t understand.
I have been at the property going on 2 years and I love it.I feel safe and at home.I have good neighbors.The office management is wonderful.Sharondia and LaVetta is doing an awesome job with the property.They treat me with respect and fix any issues with my unit. Maintenance is on point and no complaints at all. I am soo glad I picked this property to call home.
I like living here it's the parking the guest don't park in the visitor parking spaces, the block your garage. Tenant and visitor backs in and don't do head in parking.I would like to sit on my front porch so I can watch my grandchildren skate and ride their bikes in the front.Some people get charge for having a chair on the front porch when there is chairs and tables on some porches.
Very nice place to live , just a lot of kids running around. Managers are very helpful. Maintenance need more help..These are some old nice apartments just need a ltittle upgrades .
I would have to say that the location in a great place for me and my lifestyle. I love the fact that I have a garage. Having the garage make me feel safe. The rent was reasonable but now it is getting ridiculous and it goes up every year now.
I enjoy living here. Everyone stays to th themselves. Maintenance keeps the property clean and tries to fix things in a timely manner! Renewed for another year
It’s getting better and better as time goes by. 4 years went by really fast for me. Great staff very helpful and they make sure things are taken car of as much as then can.
We have great community service , the Maintance is great. The personal in the complex office department is great . Me as an elderly person they have been very courageous towards me and my wife.
I love it here and so does my 6 year old, I love the fact that she is able to play with her friends and know that she is safe! The only thing that I suggest is speed bumps because these cars come threw very fast as this is a kid friendly community
So far, it's been quiet. Kids still run amuck with no parental supervision & my neighbor is constantly blasting their music. But overall it's nice & reasonable. Night time is quiet.