Hickory Trace Townhomes

4.2

4.2

Margie
about 19 hours ago
First and foremost, thank you for have me and my son here at Hickory Trace Townhomes. It is quite in the morning and afternoon the most parts when you are not watching the one who don't live on the property, like the homeless man be walking around looking to see who at home or a empty property, where he be on the roof of a a property gaving in through a window. Ask the maintenance men, they with tell you also. And kids going into empty property smoking weeds as well, when they support to be at school. But I mine my own business, until the kids cross line. I am trying to get peoples who love these property like; law enforcement, medical fields and other etc that will keep these property up to the best of all. I also see a lot of my church members, like dozens or more. But it can be better and I believe it will in do season. I believe it some day. I gave it a 5 star 🌟 because I do believe in miracle. Don't you believe in Miracle??????

Cynthia
Living here is very peaceful I love it and my grandkids love it The management also nice The maintenance man doing good job in the yard man keep it very clean

Verified Resident
Overall I stay to myself. I wish they would invest in new appliances. It sucks that you can't voice your opinion without being retaliated against.

Gwen
I just want to suggest that everything is ready to go before move in and that giving new resident is giving a move in gift.My neighbors r great. Other then that move in went smooth

Courtne
The office and maintenance staff are great and the community is pleasant, clean and quiet. I love my new home here at Hickory Trace Townhomes !

Regina
I love it here. Quite and peaceful. Tamera in the office is the best. She has always been sweet and respectful to me. When there is a maintenance problem the guys are on it we quickly.

Adrian
I have been here a for 3 years and although staff has changed, the staff has always been very helpful, neighbors are quiet and nice, the property is also well kept

Shashalee
I like living here been here going on 4 yrs, I mind my business so I have no problem with anyone I pay my rent on time,they fix stuff when I request it.

Tonya
Perfect place to live with your family &kids. Office management is wonderful and get things done .They are very courteous and polite. Maintenance is on point with fixing issues in a timely manner. Very nice property to call home.

Kathryn
Professional, courteous staff....fast maintenance response....beautiful landscaping..we love our home! It's in a convenient location and still tucked off from the noise of the city....they even do events for the kids....My family enjoys living here!