Hickory Trace Townhomes

4.2

4.2

Verified Resident
Why ask for these monthly reviews when if you say something the manager will try to call you out on it. Why complain when you know you will be told you complain to much and y'all did me a favor by letting me move here. Why say anything about anything going on over here when it will be repeated to other people by your staff, to try and make you look bad to the other residents. Unprofessional joke is what this complex is.

Verified Resident
It was great till I slide into the garage when snow and ice was on the ground... Now they want me to pay 3500 out of pocket or add their wall to my car insurance... And this happened in January... And they just not telling me this in july... And my garage is still not fixed...

Claire
I really like this place besides they always have some sort of issue with the pool in the summer That’s one of the reasons I moved here other than that it’s cool

Denise
I've lived on this Property for 15 years now. The changes I have seen over the years are wonderful! The grounds are well kept. Maintenance request may be handled in less than 2 days depending on its emergency. Management is so incredibly helpful! They make it very easy to live here!

Adrianna
The crime level is extremely low here, and whenever we need something fixed there is not a long wait time. The staff are always nice and seem like they enjoy their job.

Tonya
I love my apartment and my neighbors are respectful and nice.I have no complaints at all . Office Management take care of any problems that occure without hesitation and always in a timely manner.

Verified Resident
I love Tamara, she is the example of what professional behavior should be. She cares about the residents and the safety of the complex. Overall the complex needs some improvements, but this is on residents not being considerate of others. If you want a nice complex you have to do your part to make it better. Management has to do it's part to make things better as well.

Saskia
2 months ago
It is ok. Nice place to live for the price. Would love upgrades.. grateful for the place. Wish the gates worked at the front so that people wouldn't speed through the front.

Denise
2 months ago
Been here 15 Years! This most recent staff has been the most pleasant! Especially Tamara! She's patient and asnwers questions pleasantly! The grounds have been kept up better by maintenance as well!

Nelida
2 months ago
I love the home I live in. Once I close my garage it peaceful. No one bothers us or gives us problems. There are cameras and that is one step safer. Thank you for keeping clean all the time.