Hickory Trace Townhomes

4.2

4.2

Shaniquia
I love my new home. It's a new experience for my family and I. So far my neighbors are nice and cordial. This is a great place for a family of any size.
Verified Resident
I love it here... Very nice quite gated community... Office team and maintenance are great... It's very clean grounds... Nice neighborhood... Close to highways... Schools... And shopping centers...
Treasica
I have lived on the property for 8 years now and I love the good customer service and the attentiveness to when something need to be fixed in my apartment
Crystle
I have been living here almost 4 years. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable. They always return phone calls and try to assist. This feels like home to me and my family.
Kelly
I love my new home. The office staff is amazing. The propriety is well kept and quite. I'm happy to call Hickory Trace Townhomes my new home!
Cynthia
From the management to leasing agent and the maintenance are very good peoples the complex is clean and quiet and I love it here and so does my grandkids
Claire
I like it here, but The pool needs to be fixed and remain open this year for our kids, we as residents pay for an amenity that we can barely use, and also the property manager should have a better attitude towards the residents after all we are the reason she has a job.
Tonya
I have wonderful neighbors and everyone respect each other's privacy.Shout out to maintenance for fixing my issues in a reasonable time and keeping the areas around the dumpsters clean.Office Management is wonderful at keeping property clean,fixing any issues I have and making sure I'm happy as a tenant.
Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
It's very loud on the weekends, kids don't play in the appropriate areas. It's pretty much like the projects. When you ask residents to stop letting there kids play in your area. They get mad, I had someone that said I was harassing there kids. Which is why I put cameras up. People leave their kids to watch themselves. Kids continue to come and play in my area, leave trash, throw rocks and beat on the green box outside.
Lamonica
2 months ago
It's been an okay experience. I haven't had any issue with management or maintenance. The property is clean and safe for the most part. I've been here for a few years and my only wish is that the units were bigger.