I am happy with my experience at hidden lakes. It’s quiet and clean with a relaxing water view. The leasing office staff are beyond helpful, friendly, and so welcoming!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I really like living here. It's quiet and the office staff are great. I've currently been living on the property for almost 11 months. Very nice place to live

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Easy going environment and great neighbors... amazing staff to help out with everything!!! Love how clean and up kept the pool is but don’t like how when they built the bbq pit area at my pool that they parked in the parking garage in front of my car.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

just transferred to a different apartment and the whole experience was very easy! the office made setting my dates indubitably easier other places, and the new unit was immaculate.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Definitely recommend this place for those who enjoy a laid back, easy going kind of lifestyle. It is quiet, but doesn't lack life and Andrea is absolutely enjoyable. The manager does an excellent job trying to ensure the safety of the residents. A great place to relax and enjoy your time. Cheers!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Always friendly ladies in the office. They make everything go smooth and stress free. And I love the location and design of the apartment I’m in

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have been a resident for almost 6 months and I am so glad I moved here! The office staff are so friendly and helpful, going out of their way to assist. The maintenance crew are efficient and prompt and friendly as well. The grounds are always kept clean and free of litter and the lawn and shrubs kept trimmed and neat. I love living here!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love living here. My apartment is wonderful. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The complex is gorgeous. Its beautiful and quiet. A peaceful community.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love the location of this complex and how we’re so close to everything! The complex is really nice and I love how big the patios are! Just wish we could have a hammock out there and it would be perfect!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I like that it is pet friendly property. We are looking forward to the dog park being built this year. We love the pool and hot tub area near the lake. Beautiful view over the water from the gazebo on the lake.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Right off the bat, our leasing agent was so helpful and happy to answer any questions we had (no matter how many time we asked) we felt like we’re already wanted here (which is such a nice feeling considering our last apartment). She’s great and communicating and following up. The apartment complex it’s self feels so relaxing and I bet it has something to do with the lake! Lol I feel like I’m on vacation every time I look out my window. I am so happy I found this place and I’m afraid I’m may never leave!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Just moved in but I love my view! So peaceful! :)) The apartment it self is spacious & I love how all my windows face the lake! Betsy was a sweetheart as well!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Only lived here 2 weeks, and these 2 weeks have been wonderful. We enjoy the atmosphere of living at Hidden Lakes. The office and staff have been amazing.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The employees at this apartment complex are always willing to take care of problems you may have. Whether it be helping you find a missing package, or replacing an air filter or light bulb. It's always handled with professionalism.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We love it here! The amenities are wonderful and my dog loves walking around with all the beautiful shaded trees!! The pool is so luxury and we LOVE the hot tubs!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We moved in a year ago and just renewed our lease for another year. The management and maintenance staffs are very friendly and will complete the requests on time manner. It is a quite community but we still can’t avoid one or two young neighbors who used to talk loudly in their patio till late night. One of the negative here is that the most of the cars are speeding especially at the turning of both entrances of the apartment. Other than that, It’s a beautiful community.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Don’t have any complaints been here about 4 years the office is always friendly when I call and they take care of maintenance requests within 24hours sometimes same day!!! Quiet neighborhood great atmosphere

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Lived here for a couple of years and ultimately things are pretty good here. They were one of the few places that were available during Harvey and that really helped us out at the time. They’re quick to respond to things and the maintenance team is awesome. I hate that you can’t hang anything on the porches, it kind of makes the apartments looks drab since they’re older, but no big deal. The police also do rounds every so often, so it helps us feel safer living here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I feel safe here. Excellent maintenance and upkeep of property. Quick response to maintenance requests. Friendly and helpful office staff.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Really like living here, there is some things that they can improve, but everything is fine for now. I will love to have an area for my dog.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

management could be nicer. They are always breathing down our neck about silly things. But never do anything about real problems like how fast people drive through the complex.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I moved to Hidden Lakes in March and absolutely love it here!! The community is peaceful and the office staff are so friendly and helpful. I recommend this place to anyone looking to move.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Not bad. Ac won’t really keep up with the heat but other than that pretty good. Great location if you ask me. A little out dated but they try to keep up with the times.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The apartment’s are kept up on the grounds. The ladies in the office do everything that be done to make you a pleasant stay here. Maintenance is quick to take care of any problems that occur. I have lived here 3 years and have enjoyed it.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love the Ameneties! And the staff are very friendly!The maintenance people are excellent keeping up with the!Im glad that they keep up with the island thats its around the lake because people fish there and walk that area!