All the employees that work here are amazing and friendly. The location is great . I live on the water in the back of property. I have learned that I would never be happy if I couldn’t see the sunrise on the water every morning from my patio! Only complaint would be I wish the bathroom were bigger. But who wouldn’t??? 😁

It is very quiet. I love living near the water. When submitting a maintenance request, they get the job done within 48 hours. I live in the 2 bedroom the layout is great.

It's been a great experience living at Hidden Lake Apartments. The only thing I would suggest is more restriction on parking especially by the lake areas.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I moved here in March and I have been very pleased with the way maintenance has responded to my requests for repairs. They have been prompt in coming to accomplish replacement of the light and cover above my front door and painting the ceiling where there was a leak.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Quiet, and overall good management. Slight flooding during heavy rainfall is the only issue. The rest of this review is here purely for the sweet loot I'm being bribed with for writing it and by no means affects my bias

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We have lived here for 8 months now and it's has been a great experience over all maintenance staff is quick to full fill requests, leasing staff is great to work with and honest.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

A great community with a great view! Everyone around is very friendly and the lake is an amazing view from the patio. We couldn’t be more happier about our decision.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The best place to live in I love it averting is good the office ladies are awesome they always welcome you with a smile I love the fishing area ,pool

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have lived here for 3 years and just renewed my lease once again . I absolutely love it here . Know other apt complex could compare to the staff here ❤️

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

just not really liking that we get so many snakes on our patio but other than that we have been here 3 yrs and it’s been very pleasant .....

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I think hidden lake is a good community to live, the people are very nice and friendly enjoy living in hidden lake I hope to stay there for many years

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My experience living at Hidden a lake Aparments was very positive; Spencer the sales associate who helped me find my apartment was incredibly warm, welcoming and made me feel at ease while looking through a couple units. I was living here for two years and due to a very personal incident I had to leave suddenly to which the entire team, Dawn, Betsy, Kim, Andrea, everyone just made me feel supported when making this difficult transition and was with me every step of the way. Hidden Lake became my home and I met some great friends along the way. It’s a wonderful community and the management team goes above and beyond to make sure you feel at home.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The place is super nice and always kept clean and manicured on the grounds .the staff is always helpful and nice .. When i have a problem its taken care of within the next day ...

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It is a good place to live, being by the water is very relaxing and the neighbors are very sweet. So close to so many things like baybrook and 646 shopping.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My Fiance and have been here for almost a year and it looks like were staying for another year! It has been tremendous staying and looking forward for another great year with the staff! Great staff!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

he community is ok. Allot of new people and allot of dogs of all breeds. The lake is nice to walk around except when it rains allot it floods. There are different kind of birds like red conars. There is deer in the field right outside my door.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Still a good place to call home. Resident for 13 years. We need to get the word out to not feed the Muscovy ducks as they are a health hazard and considered a nuisance by authorities. We don’t want the infestation we have had in the past.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Friendly staff and prompt maintenance have made this community a great place to live. The area is such a great location. Only 20 minutes to the Kemah boardwalk and less than that to the mall.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love my apartment community about to sign my 4th lease ! Pool and lake are beautiful. Staff is super nice and the maintenance team is #! in my book!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I’ve only been living here for a few months, but my experience has been great so far. Good community, friendly neighbors and easy access to Clear Creek.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great place to live and I love living by the lake and staff very friendly! Office staff very friendly and very promt on working on my workvorders i put in!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The office manager are a blessing to me and it’s a great community and clean they really care about there residents. Been there two years love it

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My experience living here is good, it's a nice quite place to live and just enjoy life and the community it comes with. Looking into signing another lease and the great things that come with it.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It’s has been an amazing experience so far. My wife and I love our apartment as matter of fact she call it her tree house because we are surrounded by beautiful trees. On top all of this we deal with some awesome people at the office we simply call them family. Thanks Hidden Lakes

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Overall good experience. Reasonable price, quiet & relaxing property. Friendly staff. I do think the exterior could use some updating and maybe additional landscaping around the buildings and not just the office and pool area.