I have lived in these apartments for many years the updates have been nice. The community is good! We have been treated well by staff and maintenance

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love the pool area, the view of the pool/lake from my porch, and the location of the complex. Maintenance and office always very helpful and quick.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It's a very good place to live so far. Great gym and very pretty and clean outdoors area. Nice neighbors. The office staff is very nice as well

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have lived here for two weeks and so far I am liking the community. It is very quiet and the front desk is always helpful. The property is well kept and clean.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We love it here. Quiet and friendly. We are a young couple so we enjoy the location of the apartments in proximity to downtown and the beach. Perfect complex and perfect location!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Ive been very pleased since moving in. The lake is a great extra after a stressful day. I enjoy knowing that i can come home and go for a stroll to get away from the worries of the world

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It’s been good. 10/10 Would recommend. It’s very quite and I enjoy the scenery of the lake. There aren’t a lot of fish in the lake though haha.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It’s been 7 months living here and we’ve found nothing wrong. It’s a great community. Only thing is our washer line broke and almost flooded the apartment but the repair guy came at 11:00pm and stayed for about an hour helping clean up and came back the next day to check on us. It was wonderful. :)

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I've been living at hidden lakes for a few years now, the people are nice and the atmosphere is good, I feel safe and the community is good.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We love living at Hidden Lake Apartments. The staff is always courteous and polite. The scenery can't be beat for the rent we are paying. Our dog also loves the newly added little dog park.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Danielle is amazing, She helped me a lot in my patio and I'm waiting for my Patio closet to be fixed too :-) The lake view at apartment makes this place worth living

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The people are great both staff and residents , the beautiful view is absolutely gorgeous , it’s pretty quiet and calm. Feels like home! Love it!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The front office is amazing, super responsive to questions and concerns. Cassandra especially! I'm a first time apartment renter and she made the transition seemless.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living at Hidden Lakes!! The community is quite, the grounds are kept clean, the office and maintenance staff are very nice and the view from my unit is so peaceful. I hope to be a long term resident!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We'v'e been here over 10 years , and the maintainance, and office staff continue to be awesome. We all have been through 2 hurricanes. Since then improvements continue to be made. This is a great community.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Although the apartments are old, but it is a very calm neighborhood. Office and maintenance staff are very friendly and helpful! I just renewed my 2nd year lease few months ago.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The experience living here is awesome, everyone is nice it's very quite and a great place to live. Theres a beautiful lake where you can just relax and think.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

A good place to call home for the past 13 years. 4 stars with one star for room to grow and improve. Everything one needs in a neighborhood close by with minimal traffic problems. I’d like to see metal railings for patios and stairs sanded and painted soon. Lots of rusty areas and peeling paint.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Just moved to another Apartment here n love the balcony space from the other one n better view of lake! The amenities we have here is very excellent!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Peaceful environment with an awesome lake view, The website is always up to date. The staff is always happy to help in any matter to ensure I have a great experience here at hidden lake.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Quiet and fun community! I really like it. The views are great and the office staff is so fun! They like cats so obviously we’re friends. I haven’t been to the pool yet but it looks so fun! Great place hang and tan

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everything good, the leasing office attention is really good, when you have a problem in your apartment they solved really fast or tray to do it fastest. The only problem (personal opinion) is the pets tools in community areas and the A/C units, are an old units and I have to pay a LOT money especially in summer

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Every one here is extremely friendly, maintenance is very quick and efficient, and the property is beautiful. Betsy has been extremely helpful in getting us all set and settled in to such a great complex!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I am in my second year, and have enjoyed living here thus far! It is definitely one of the best places around if you don't want to pay upwards of $1300 for a small single bedroom.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It's funny what a break up can do for you Now I'm in my new apartment and it's beautiful too Easy clean wood floors and a patio it's true Relax in the Hot Tub with my friend Sue Fishing in the lake so blue Then it's off to the pool for a swim yahoo! There's so much to do Even my dogs love this place too!