Community is pretty good, I was so sleepy and tired from working a double at work one day, got home around 11:30 pm, I forgot to lock my car doors and i left my windows down on my car with my purse seating in the front seat when I work up the next morning looking for my purse and realized I had left it in the car I immediately went outside very scared I just new some one probably had stolen at and it was still seating in the front seat in the exact spot were I had left it, untouched, I was thank I'm God and I was very surprised that know one didnt steal my purse and my car. I will never do that again.

Everyone is so friendly. The office staff is great. The apartment is perfect for what we needed. They work with you on leasing terms and great amenities

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The management office is phenomenal. I had a wonderful experience and moved in site unseen. My view is a tad of paradise. My neighbors are exceptionally nice. We all gather together forclits of fun.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Very warm welcome from the folks in the front office. They care about your well being and your time as part of the hidden lake family. Side note the cookies are the best...

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great environment & neighborhood/community, very calm & relaxing & lake side views are great & the pool is a very nice place as well, I enjoy staying here very much!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love these apts it’s gonna be hard the day we actually move because you can’t find genuine nice people like they have here. Also the location is awesome

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We love how helpful, kind, hospitable, & knowledgeable Spencer is! He is a rockstar in the leasing office. We cannot praise him enough for helping us make our small apartment feel like home. The maintenance team is also amazing.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Noy bad for the price. Office staff is nice enough. Saw a few German roaches when I first moved in but I quickly got rid of those. Walls are not insulated well cause I always hear my upstairs neighbors stomping around.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I, would like to say that this is the best apartment complex I ever moved in the staff are very nice, helpful the process of me moving in was very fast and easy process the communication between staff was over the top the maintenance guys was very nice and did a very good job of the work order I requested within the first few days I moved in. Apt complex is very well clean and parking lot and dumpster are well maintain. Lastly, I would like to say that I would recommend family and friends to come live here to get a better scenery when you wake up in the am.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

In love with my home, the office staff is, as always, wonderful with any and all questions (even the stupid ones), and I just really enjoy it here at Hidden Lake. My only complaint would be the quality of repairs done by the maintenance staff. Sometimes when we ask to have something repaired, it often times will look the same or worse.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love living here! Peaceful. I could see myself here 3 more years easily. People are so friendly and the office workers are amazing!!they feel like family

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Maintenance is extremely reliable! If a request has been called in they usually have it completed the next day or advise you when it will be completed!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Thank you for keeping me updated and informed about my community. It’s nice getting notified with but not having a million emails being spammed in my inbox for no reason.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Betsy has been aamazing! She is so helpful, and makes everything to easy to understand. The rest of the staff have been so kind and helpful to me. I can’t wait to move in.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Recently moved in but so far I’m so in love! This is the most relaxing apartment I have ever been to or lived. Also it is so quiet and not to mention the staff if beyond great!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The maintanance staff was responsive and made repairs the day after l submitted my move-in inventory. My dryer was fixed over the next couple of days and walls were repaired. Staff was friendly and cleaned up after their work was completed.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I just moved in 3 weeks ago and so far so good. There were some problems with the lightbulbs and outlets but they got fixed within a day. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Surrounding is quiet, peaceful and clean. The paperwork was complicated at first but it’s totally worth it. Im so happy to call this apartment my home

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It's been wonderful so far. The people are lovely, the property is constantly maintained. The view of the lake is fantastic at night. I'm very happy to live here

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Very nice place to live. The neighbors are quiet, the management is great and the location rocks. I have not had any bad experiences yet living here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The apartment complex is older but well kept, the area is awesome and quite relaxing. it is right on the water and there is a nice path around the water.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The staff is great, the maintenance workers are also friendly. Very professional. Def a nice quiet place to live. Would recommend stopping by for a visit. the lake view and fishing grounds are so close by.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Living here has been terrific. It's quiet and the apartments are really nice. The office staff is very friendly and maintenance responds to problems quickly.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love living here, the staff is friendly and the maintenance crew always does an exceptional job completing maintenance requests. The only downside is how many dog poop there is everywhere because residents do not pick up after their pets.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

One of the better places to live around here. We have a new package pick up system here involving lockers should be interesting hopefully a good one. Should be a good system for the smaller packages. For the bigger packages eek.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

awesome complex, the staff here is really nice! When you need something they are fast to get it done for you! Love our apartment unit. 10/10