Living here has been terrific. It's quiet and the apartments are really nice. The office staff is very friendly and maintenance responds to problems quickly.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love living here, the staff is friendly and the maintenance crew always does an exceptional job completing maintenance requests. The only downside is how many dog poop there is everywhere because residents do not pick up after their pets.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

One of the better places to live around here. We have a new package pick up system here involving lockers should be interesting hopefully a good one. Should be a good system for the smaller packages. For the bigger packages eek.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

awesome complex, the staff here is really nice! When you need something they are fast to get it done for you! Love our apartment unit. 10/10

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I’ve enjoyed living here for the last year and a half. The staff is quick to address and issue I might have. The community is quiet and friendly. The complex is also super close to many restaurants and other things!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Hidden lakes is great! The staff is always friendly, maintenance is always quick and helpful and the location is so safe, quiet, and peaceful.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love being close to the water. Front desk is very helpful. I'm not excited there's not a gate here, but the cops seem to make rounds. Not allowed to hang anything on the porch. Other than those, easy going complex.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

everyone here is so nice! all of my friends live here so it’s really nice to have them around, and the pool is super nice and a great place for all of us to hang at!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

This is my tropical oasis. Coming from Miami. I first lived in east dowtown and it was soooo congested. Now living here always feels good coming home. The location is great 30 mins from dowtown and 30 mins to Galveston island you can't beat it. Thank you hidden lake and happy holidays 😁.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living here. The community amenities are great and the maintenance and office staff are very prompt and helpful. The location is great as well, just a quick drive to Kemah or Galveston.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Here at Hidden Lake, you have wonderful staff that is sweet, kind and friendly. I live on the back fence where you will find will fine nature with squirrels, snakes and deers. Believe it or not the mother deer and her fawn was just eating! What an amazing sight!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

An apartment complex where I can visibly see dollars at work, from mail room beautification and package storage options, clean pool, well manicured grounds, and professional staff, Hidden Lakes is by far the best apartment complex I’ve ever lived in.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love these apartments! By far my favorite place I’ve lived thus far. Me and my boyfriend already plan on signing for another year! The apartments are spacious and have great lighting. Maintenance is quick to resolve issues, and the office workers are super friendly and helpful.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Moved in early July, and have been enjoying the apartment complex so far. The private lake and quick river access is definitely nice, as is the walking path.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It is a very peaceful community. Very friendly people around. Hidden back from the road for privacy. Nice walking trail around private lake. Pet friendly. Very helpful.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My experience was been awesome, almost 2 years here, first time living in this area and it's nice feels like home. People are nice and the managment team is understanding

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I started my third year in July and I have been very pleased to be a part of this community. Great job on fixing the pot holes and the new mail room is topnotch! I look forward to many more years at Hidden Lake it is by far a great place to live!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Hi! I’m a new resident here at Hidden Lake Apartments and I LOVE IT. Betsy from the office was a huge help in my quick transition here, and was extremely welcoming as well making me feel right at home. If you’re looking for a nice place to live with a friendly community/a view this is the place for you!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Renewed our lease for a third time. The three years here have been great!! Office staff and maintenance are great, especially Spencer. He's always there to lend a helping hand

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It’s a cool place to live. All of my problems were solved in just 48 hours or less. The upkeep is good and even though my neighbor were nosy, we talked and resolved our issues

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Clean, quiet. Problems with maintenance are fixed quickly. Roads fixed before they became too dangerous. Overall, a very good place to live.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

its quiet and nice. the only issue I have isnt about the complex, its just the neighbors who dont park between the lines. its difficult to get my kids in and out of the car.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I enjoy dealing with office staff. They always have a good attitude.The maintenance crew takes care of issues I have as quick as possible. The grounds are always clean from trash.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My family and I just love living here. There is a great lake side view, friendly neighbors, and the maintenance workers/office staff are awesome.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great place to live! Office staff is wonderful and very helpful! Maintenance request are handled very promptly. Love being so close to nature