Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Awesome experience so far! Helpful friendly staff and a beautiful property. I've been totally impressed with everything about this apartment.
Kassandra was super helpful in showing us our apartment and getting us moved in. Moving in was very easy, and the staff is not only quick to help with any issues, but also genuinely kind.
Hidden Lakes Apartments are awesome apartments! Quiet, clean and everyone that works and lives here is great. I would highly recommend this place.
Very quiet pleasant atmosphere. I’ve enjoyed living here and would definitely recommend this complex. The staff is very polite and professional. Maintenance crew is quick and efficient. Amenities were awesome but unable to use much do you COVID19.
Amazing place to live. I lost my parcel few weeks ago (Amazon delivered to wrong apartment). Surprisingly the person returned it to the management. Now i know how wonderful is the place that i’m living.
Great place with a great view! We love our neighbors! Very peaceful and relaxing! Also, it’s a great fishing! The office is speedy to reply for maintenance needs!
We love our apartment and enjoy everything from the pool to the doggy stations. Friendly people all around😁 Great price for everything that is offered. We love how many windows we have!
The office is so friendly and helpful Kassandra really went above and beyond when helping my friend and I get all set to get an apartment here. Also while moving in Pam the Manager of the apartments was so helpful and kind by letting us use her parking spot for our van.
great place just wish the dog park got upgraded like some turf. My dog gets so dirty whenever I take him here and I know everyone else wishes it has turf too
Absolutely love walking along the water to decompress after a long week. Even in the rain, it is relaxing and beautiful. Such an amazing area!