Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I’ve been here two months and absolutely loved this place until my car (and several others) got vandalized resulting in all of our cars needing new paint jobs. Management cannot do anything about it helping me pay the $500 deductible which is understandable, but I don’t feel too safe anymore and I’m ready for my lease to end.
Submitted a maintenance request concerning a wet spot on the ceiling due to a water leak from the unit above us maintenance staff responded and assessed the issue and the problem was solved on the following day.
Good environment apartment homes. Have been staying here for past 2 years and renewed for the 3rd year. Everything are fine here and all the office and maintenance staffs are very friendly. Just that need to be very careful at the entrance since cars are parked throughout the small entrance road.
I've been living here for a year now and I couldn't be happier. I love living near the water. My kids love it too. Its quite, its clean, and very nice.
Big trees, mostly quiet, good location in town to shopping, restaurants, etc. property could use some TLC (repainted, landscaping, etc) affordable considering average lease rates.
Having only spent two nights at my new apartment, I can already tell it is MUCH quieter than my previous complex. That, and the grounds are well-kept. So far, I am impressed.
A good and friendly environment apartment homes including the office and maintenance staffs. Just that the 2nd entrance is always packed with cars which makes cars to enter and exit little harder.
This pla e is a very Quiet apartment complex with extremely nice pools. The maintenance fast response. Every one is nice and beyond to accommodateyour needs.. Easy to get to stores fro. This location
I loved this complex. 10/10 It is quiet, nice neighbors, great staff. I wish they had a bigger 2 bedroom kitchen for a cheaper price so i could stay, but sadly it wasnt in my budget.
Great area and customer service with maintenance service. They are quick and efficient. Apartments are clean and kept up. Staff is super polite and efficient!