Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

i been here off and on 10 years and I love it. summer time is great time to live here pre covid hopefully we can get back to that life style,
I continue to enjoy the amenities, namely the gym. The maintenance and management staff are quick to respond to our needs. My wife and I have been living here for over 13 years. I will recommend this community to others.
Still a nice neighborhood. I wish some pet owners were more diligent in cleaning up after their pet dogs. Walking out on a nice morning turns ugly when your first breath is dog poop smell. Perhaps more pick up bag dispensers would help. One or two along Henderson Avenue? Thanks!
Just moved in and I am so happy! I love my apartment, I love the views, and it is so quiet. The huge bathtub is so relaxing and Betsy the leasing agent is the best!!
Thank you for being so prompt on helping with my concerns! Ladies at the front office are not only great at their positions but welcoming with their smiles!
This apartments have been the best experience we are getting ready to sign another year here and it’s the best choice we’ve made my son loves the school
Good management and great location. Amenities are also very nice. I would enjoy a little bit bigger gym but other than that, i enjoy living here.
I love it here. During the weather event we never lost power or water. Every time I need mtc service they take care of everything very fast love it
The maintenance team here is what makes this place so great!! They are all so nice, kind and always there right away when needing help!! They are in and out too never waiting for them to get here
Great customer service from all!!! Enjoyed meeting Betsy, Kim, Dawn and Arnold so far!!! My apartment was wonderfully ready for me to move right in!