It is quiet and serene. Most neighbors are only noisey during evening hours but respect night hours. They also get work orders done really fast which I appreciate.

They people around here are amazing. If your an out door person this might be the place for you! Beautiful views, public boat ramp down the road and nice parks all around this area.

Everyone here is so nice! So far I love living here!!so many people have dogs which is great because everyone is out and about. Many of the dogs are nice so if you have a dog,maybe they will meet a new friend!

Everything has been great so far and the staff has been very courteous and kind with us. Just having an apartment by the lake just seems so serene and calm that you don't have any worries about any car noises or expressway traffic. Will Definitely recommend to others.

My experience has been amazing here. From the friendly staff at the office and there yummy cookies. To quick fixes from the maintenance crew who are very nice. If your looking for a tropical oasis from the Houston congestion in the city this is the place.

It has Been a great experience so far. Living here for 2 years going to 3. Very quiet and relaxing place, no one bothers you. Everyone is friendly

Great community, office staff and grounds. However the apartment is out dated and over priced because of how out dated it is. Ac system is old or not efficient leading to very high electric bills. In previous larger apartments I've been in I paid 100-150 in this smaller apartment my bill is usually between 2-250.00

I've been here almost 2 years the experience was been great and the neighborhood is very quiet , staff and maintenance are excellent and are willing to help in anyway possible.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love the view and the amenities at Hidden Lake. The staff is so nice and friendly and the rent is responsible. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

So far I like the location near the lake, and the staff has been friendly and helpful. Maintenance has addressed every issue within 24 hours.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love this place and happy to call it my home! It is always clean and great curb appeal. I commend the office staff as well as maintenance well.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love Hidden Lake, we have just moved in and so far so good, the complex is very quiet, and the people who work there are friendly and helpful.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I really enjoy living at Hidden Lake Apartments! Everyone is kind and thoughtful, and any facility issues you might have are resolved really quickly. Would only change the number of stop signs - so many people forget who has the “right of way”, and tend to drive a little too fast.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I just moved here, but so far I love it! The lake is beautiful with so much wildlife, I walk around the lake every morning and helps get my day started. The pools are gorgeous. The staff has always been very helpful and kind. I’m looking forward to the rest of my time here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I've been here for over 10 years. The staff is wonderful. The maintainance response is extremely fast and the community is safe. I have and will continue to recommend Hidden Lake to others.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great view of the water., nice neighbors, and good management. Still in my first month but seem to have no negative issues at the moment. Great place so far.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have lived at hidden lakes for almost 3 years and it is by far the best place I’ve ever lived we love it here so much . We will be signing another lease here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The staff was very Friendly. Great location with nice outdoor amenities. Only issue so far was some difficulty with the online application process.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The staff are more than helpful. I can’t wait to open this chapter of my life with Hidden Lakes. -Koby and Christopher, everyone’s new favorite residents.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have just started my third year here and I love this community ❤️Very qualified staff and the maintance is five star ! The lake is beautiful and the pool area is awesome !

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great Community to live in! Staff is quick to respond to any need and extremely friendly. I also love that it is extremely dog friendly. I am on my second year here and I love it!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love living here. Its going on my 2nd year and i always love coming home. When i relax at the pool overlooking the lake always feels like im on vacation.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Hidden Lakes is awesome! The management is great and takes good care of the community! I love the environment, pool, and living by the lake!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great place to live. Love living so close to nature. Wonderful views during my evening walks. Office and Maintenance staff are great. Very prompt

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Nice quiet community, well maintained, friendly staff. Efficient & prompt maintenance staff. The pool area is relaxing and has a nice lake view.