Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Chiquetta
My resident experience is as great as when I moved in. The staff is so efficient and they actually show that they care about the residents. Also during this rough time for everyone they have been awesome. They have helped by putting out information to help the residents so that they won’t feel like they are out there all alone. I reside in Texas without any family and I would usually panicked but I have great neighbors and that I feel safe. Thank you for all that you do.
Marisabel
Hidden Lake is a nice place to live, I love all the green areas and the size of the apartments, walking around the lake is nice too. we love tacking pictures of my baby with the lake as a background.
Olivia
My move in process was nearly perfect. Kassandra is AMAZING! She mad the experience so simple and enjoyable. The property is well maintained and perfect for relaxing.
Partiban
Have been staying here for more than 3 years. Simply quiet and peaceful apartment complex. Fast response maintain staffs and very helpful office staffs.
Geethasri
Sharlette
Love my personal space and view from my patio. Perfect location from everything. Lake view is amazing and surreal. I can actually sleep peacefully during the day.
Madeline
Staff is extremely nice and responsive however there ha been a lot of vandalism on the property the last 6 months. All the residents I know want cameras put up but instead mew pool furniture and landscaping. Kind of sound like the owners want to attract new residents instead of protecting the ones that already live here.
Victoria
I wish there were more community events because everyone I have met here have been so nice! And I am always impressed by the cleanliness of the community
Wadean
I love living at Hidden Lake . Been here 6 years and it only gets better. Amazing staff beautiful grounds . Very quite and dog friendly. The lake is amazing and the pool area is awesome. Maintenance crew is top rate ! Hope to be here many more years .
Larry
Really really sick of dog owners who are disrespectful and inconsiderate of their neighbors. Nicer weather for me means having a day off and enjoying my patio in the mornings only to have the stench of dog poop greet me at the door. Please; put a couple of clean up stations along the grassy area on Henderson Avenue as a hopeful deterrent to this ongoing problem. Maybe this will encourage owners to be more diligent in their duties as a respectable citizen and scoop the poop!