Andrea was the one who had helped me and showed my husband and I around she had great customer service skills and was very kind in assisting us. Everyone in the community is super friendly and my husband and I cannot wait to settle in.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everything went great with the move in except for the roach infestation, those little pests where everywhere the first night I was supposed to sleep there, but today has been better and I think we have gotten rid of most of them. I hope.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It has had its ups and downs. Not too bad for the 6 months I’ve been here. But it would’ve been better had the apt been ready when we moved in.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living at hidden lakes! Being new to Houston hidden lakes gave me a home. Thank you staff for keeping it a beautiful place to live.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Living in The Hidden Lake Community has been nothing short of a great desired fulfilled. No second thought on why I moved here, Just enjoying

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great community, nice view, and friendly staff. My family and I have enjoyed living here. Neighbors and staff are very friendly. Maintenance does an amazing and prompt job.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Excellent service, good attention at the leasing office, the community areas are beautiful but you would try to implement new rules about pet’s tools.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It's the best we have had so far. The community is friendly and reliable. We just moved in and feel right at home. Its apartments are pretty nice and affordable. The spa and pools are also very good. Not to mention the lake.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love living here. Great place to live. Love the nature. Office staff is terrific. Only complaint is non residents driving in to use the lake. They leave trash, and fish hooks and treat it like a park for their use. Usually after office hours.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Hidden lakes has a beautiful running trail. That alone makes it worth the cost of living. They do have spider and other little bug problems but that’s expected because of t being so close to the lake

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The lessening officials are the best they worked with us every step on the way. Pet friendly and spacious layouts. I applied for an apartment and within 2 days picked up my keys!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My unit is in very good condition with new carpet and paint. The appliances are in good condition and working well. I am glad I am on the second floor.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I haven't had any real complaints. They were quick to fix the little problems that I had. The surrounding area is nice. And the staff have always been friendly.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love living at Hidden Lakes - The views are fantastic, it's quiet and quaint, the apartments are spacious and well kept as well. Couldn't pick a better apartment complex.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great complex. Very clean. Friendly staff and amazing maintenance crew. Amazing views from the lake and great walk paths along the lake as well.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Recently had two bad experiences here after being a long time resident for 13 years. Probably not Hidden Lake faults but perhaps a better background check of resident prospects would help everyone. We still have residents that can't seem to be respectful enough to clean up after their pets and the pesky nuisance of the muscovy ducks are making their way back and will soon become another duck infestation! My personal vehicle was hit by either a resident drunk or visitor drunk on Valentines evening while parked on the street. Perhaps we should go to a gated community with limited access.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love my apartment complex. The staff is always friendly and understanding. They are always on top of maintenance calls and solve issues right away.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Just signed my lease on a water front unit, but have been very pleased so far and look forward to making Hidden Lakes my home for the next year!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love community. Beautiful apartments. My family and I love it. The staff are always nice and helpful. I see myself and family living here many more years.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Community is pretty good, I was so sleepy and tired from working a double at work one day, got home around 11:30 pm, I forgot to lock my car doors and i left my windows down on my car with my purse seating in the front seat when I work up the next morning looking for my purse and realized I had left it in the car I immediately went outside very scared I just new some one probably had stolen at and it was still seating in the front seat in the exact spot were I had left it, untouched, I was thank I'm God and I was very surprised that know one didnt steal my purse and my car. I will never do that again.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everyone is so friendly. The office staff is great. The apartment is perfect for what we needed. They work with you on leasing terms and great amenities

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The management office is phenomenal. I had a wonderful experience and moved in site unseen. My view is a tad of paradise. My neighbors are exceptionally nice. We all gather together forclits of fun.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Very warm welcome from the folks in the front office. They care about your well being and your time as part of the hidden lake family. Side note the cookies are the best...

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great environment & neighborhood/community, very calm & relaxing & lake side views are great & the pool is a very nice place as well, I enjoy staying here very much!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love these apts it’s gonna be hard the day we actually move because you can’t find genuine nice people like they have here. Also the location is awesome