Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everyone that works for this complex is constantly doing their best to make sure all looks & runs good! Very happy with the lady’s at the office!
It's a wonderful get away from the hectic work a job life. A place to recharge your batteries in an enjoyable, non stress way so you can push forward & earn a living...knowing there is a treat at the end if a day where you can enjoy yourself.
Best place ever, the staff are awesome. Maintenance is #1 . The lake is so beautiful and although the pool is closed right now , I can't wait till it is open this summer! Love this Complex !
Very good experience. I have enjoyed staying here. Quiet and friendly...love the views and interactions. I can relax by the water or take a walk.
There needs to be a little bit of clean up on the walkways and there should be valet trash instead of having to go to the dumpster each time.
It’s been great so far, only been here for 2 weeks but I’m have a great time , enjoying the great view off the balcony and the nice and quiet days
Clean and quite very spacious only thing is the walls are thin so we can hear the cars at night but that’s the only thing oh and also I don’t like how the rent went up 75 dollars but yeah that’s the only flaw
My experience has been amazing, ive been here about 4-5 years now and the experience just gets better everytime, i like to walk to the lake just to get out the house and unwind a bit.
I've been here for 2 years now it's very peaceful it's very quiet it's the people are very friendly the wildlife is calming I have no complaints everything is nice I love it here
A great place with helpful front desk and maintenance staffs. Plenty of parking space is one of the plus point! Never face any issues in the beautiful environment neighborhood.