Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

The maintenance crew has been very friendly and timely to my requests. They always keep me in the loop on my apartment repairs. Kassandra at the front office has been very helpful as well
Very peaceful environment apartment homes. Have been staying here for almost 2 years plus. Very friendly office and maintenance staffs. All the complaints are fixed on time.
Can't say enough good things about this place and their friendly staff. Everyone is helpful and maintenance requests are done in a timely manner. Great place to live!
Very peaceful apartment home. Have been leaving here for more than 2 years. The office and maintenance staffs are very friendly and all my complaints are rectified on time..
I love my new blessed beautiful home with an AMAZING view!! Thank you Jesus!! Thank you Dawn & all for making it happen! And for taking care of all that needed to be so I could move in quickly & easy for me.
Management and leasing team is awesome! They got me moved in quickly and helped with all questions. The community is nice and the amenities are a huge plus!! Such a beautiful lake view.
I love my apartment. I was lucky to get one of the premium locations with two car covered parking. Third floor view of the lake and pool area is so nice. I sold my house to downsize and I couldn’t be happier.
Betsy is awesome... It is very quiet and tranquil here sometimes I forget I live in an apartment especially with the lakefront view. Neighbors are friendly and helpful.
Wonderful apartment complex, very quiet and safe environment. Beautiful lake on the property. Great experience with maintenance, they are very quick at fixing anything.
Incredibly fast response time with maintenance issues. I’m very thankful. Office staff are welcoming and helpful. Neighbors are nice as well.