Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The staff is kind & attentive. The manager Dawn is truly an angel. Mario the maintenance manager goes out of his way to keep all in order. I’ll be moving to the apartment above me now & my view will be AMAZING!! Thank God & the Hidden Lake staff ❤️😊🙏🏼
I have never had a problem getting things taken care of here!!! Awesome maintenance staff & office staff!! Everyone is always very mindful of my needs!
We have loved these apartments! Moved in November 2019. Areas are well kept, maintenance is quick to respond to orders, staff is very friendly! We love taking walks by the water and hanging out at the pool!
This has been a great place to live so far. Great customer service and beautiful scenery with friendly people. Great location in between the mall and Kemah.
Love the property just wish we could decor patios. The view n pool are beautiful. It is nice n quite. My older daughter wants to move here n my youngest is enjoying living here. Thanks again
Really wish the workout area was back open 24 hours . Some People have different work times and the 24 hour workout room was really beneficial to people .
Good atmosphere. Most keep to them selves, but some buildings are suffering from leaks and settling issues. Grounds does great job keeping things clean.
I like it here. The lake is nice for relaxing and fishing. Neighbors are super friendly. Staff and maintenance are the best... love seeing the ducks
Great community to live in for all ages. Lots of fishing friendly people and great staff. Hidden lake apartment is well maintained peaceful would recommend it for anyone to live.
Been here two years and I love it and love ccisd we love going fish and during the summer we love the pool the only thing is the cars at night