Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

My experience as a new tenant has been good.I have great neighbors . It’s getting hot and getting my beach body is getting right.I can not wait for my family to come see that I am in a safe place. I feel at home
Different experience everyone was nice, calm, and helpful. My apartment was ready on time no major problem one door on the outside had trouble locking they came right out to fix it.
1 star
Honestly the ac sucks it’s as humid inside as Outside the spiders are ridiculous my electricity Bill is nearly $200 a month I’m honestly thinking about just paying to get out my lease
I just recently moved into this community. So far everything has been great! Maintenance is fast and efficient. The ladies in the front office are friendly and helpful. The location is great. There are a ton of bars and restaurants nearby, and it is close to 45. The amenities are beautiful.
Been here for 2 years now. I love it here. It’s peaceful as always. My rent up a little but still in my price range. Hopefully it stays like that. So yeah it’s nice apartments to live in.
It’s usually quit but I have notice during the summer people that do not live here come to the pool & fish at the lake. I wish the pool had a. Code to get in so this treasure pool we as residents pay for, keeps me away from it because they come to party with their loud boom boxes versus the tranquility it suppose to be. Also the signs Private property are gone so anyone comes & goes which keeps me from walking around the lake since I’m a women walking alone.
Neighbors are good people so that’s a plus. Looking forward to hitting the pools soon. Fishing has picked up. Still a good place to call home. Patio has been restocked with my tropical plants after the big freeze so now I’m back to my personal rainforest !
i love the friendly staff and prompt service for maintenance. i just signed another year lease. i love Hidden Lakes. The grounds are well kept and my view from the third floor of our pool and lake is just amazing.
I continue to enjoy my time at Hidden Lakes! Meeting more amazing neighbors. There have been several times I have needed help in the mail room reaching packages, and it never fails, a very helpful and friendly resident always comes to help me! Also, loving the cute ducks who walk around.
We have lived here for 6 years!! The property is always clean, the office staff is pleasant to deal with, maintenance issues are dealt with quickly. And the fishing & crabbing at the lake is awesome!!