Everyone has been so nice! From the office staff, groundskeepers and residents. I love this place!!! I definitely recommend anyone that wants to live in a quiet, crime-free area to come live here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been pretty good here. The only real complaint I have is they increase the rent every time you go to renew your lease.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The overall experience has been great so far. Since hearing about Hidden Lakes Kassandra has been great during the whole process, she is very nice and helpful.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love it! I've been here two months and i love everything about it, but the only issue i have is hardly anyone picks up their dog poop and i step in it and it could affect my dog. other than that its great!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We have enjoyed living here for the past 4 years. We have the best location in all the complex. An early morning sunrise with a cup of coffee is the perfect way to start the morning. The lake and the creek are ideal fishing spots.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

So far, my time here has been amazing. I love my neighbors, everyone around me has been nothing but kind. I'm also thrilled that a dog park is coming soon! I have zero complaints. I look forward to many years here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Things has been great nice area and nice staff. Kassandra was very helpful and got us in at a timely manner. I would refer these apartments to anybody looking for a great place to dtat

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We’re still loving living at Hidden Lake. We have no complaints after 5 months of being here. Only had to use maintenance twice for simple fixes. It’s a lovely place to live and where our apartment is located we have no noisy neighbors either. Would highly recommend this area.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The property is so serene. I love reading by the lake. Rent is affordable and the my apartment is clean and has all of the necessities I need. I love it!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Living here one of the best thing ever happen to me. I tell my friends and family l love it here because it’s so peaceful and price l pay it’s all worth it. I like my sweet neighbors the staff is wonderful! Can’t ask for more. Thank you.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I’m new to the apartments...had an exceptionally easy move in experience...and have been happy with the entire community and the great location!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Very nice and welcoming neighbors. The view is gorgeous and the complex is very peaceful. I feel safe, relaxed and comfortable when I come home

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Really enjoy living here. The community is in a great location and only takes a quick drive to the mall, Kemah or NASA. Maintenance and office staff are always prompt in any response!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I can't imagine living anywhere else in this area. No other complex in this area has the beautiful view of the Lake we have. I find the complex is very quite and the people I have met are very pleasant . And the staff are the BEST! Love love love my community !

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Reaction videos have become one of the biggest genres on YouTube, with reaction videos to metal getting a huge amount of views across the platform. Whether funny or cringeworthy, these reactions are entertaining nonetheless. When hip-hop fans react to metal, it’s a surefire formula for great video. No Life Shaq is over a million subscribers’ go-to reactor for heavy metal. The dude even began considering himself a metalhead, wearing a killer ‘80s wig while watching rock and metal vids.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The person who attended to us from the staff very committed to us, very cordial and attentive of the number one day. Definitely for us the process of entering the apartments was very important and they helped us a lot. Thank you.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I am happy with my experience at hidden lakes. It’s quiet and clean with a relaxing water view. The leasing office staff are beyond helpful, friendly, and so welcoming!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I really like living here. It's quiet and the office staff are great. I've currently been living on the property for almost 11 months. Very nice place to live

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Easy going environment and great neighbors... amazing staff to help out with everything!!! Love how clean and up kept the pool is but don’t like how when they built the bbq pit area at my pool that they parked in the parking garage in front of my car.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

just transferred to a different apartment and the whole experience was very easy! the office made setting my dates indubitably easier other places, and the new unit was immaculate.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Definitely recommend this place for those who enjoy a laid back, easy going kind of lifestyle. It is quiet, but doesn't lack life and Andrea is absolutely enjoyable. The manager does an excellent job trying to ensure the safety of the residents. A great place to relax and enjoy your time. Cheers!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Always friendly ladies in the office. They make everything go smooth and stress free. And I love the location and design of the apartment I’m in

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have been a resident for almost 6 months and I am so glad I moved here! The office staff are so friendly and helpful, going out of their way to assist. The maintenance crew are efficient and prompt and friendly as well. The grounds are always kept clean and free of litter and the lawn and shrubs kept trimmed and neat. I love living here!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love living here. My apartment is wonderful. The office staff is very friendly and helpful. The complex is gorgeous. Its beautiful and quiet. A peaceful community.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love the location of this complex and how we’re so close to everything! The complex is really nice and I love how big the patios are! Just wish we could have a hammock out there and it would be perfect!