Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

The initial interaction was great. The move in was just as satisfying, but the longer we’re here the less the office workers seem to care about us. Our car has been broken into 2 times and they didn’t give us more than a shoulder shrug “I’m sorry” and I literally watched from my balcony as a man went through and pulled handles to vehicles seeing who’s was open then shining a flashlight to see if there was anything of value. We’re feeling less and less safe. It’s not the employees faults, I just wish we felt like they cared about it.
I enjoy living here because it’s very peaceful and quiet here. I love the view, people, and being by the water. I don’t want to move out of here.
quiet peaceful plACE TO LIVE. YOU CAN GO ON NATURE WALK. HANG OUT BY THE LAKE. STAFF IS FAIRLY NICE. I HAVE ENJOYED MY STAY AT HIDDEN LAKES
Just be communicative, and they’ll do what they can to help. Maintenance issues don’t take long to be addressed. Quiet majority of the time.
I love it here, everyone is friendly and caring. I have some of the best neighbors here. The lake is an awesome place to walk and enjoy the nice cool breeze.
Kassandra helped us get set up with our move in and is very friendly and nice! In the first week, we've already met several other residents who have been friendly and helpful, and have been exploring the property grounds and around the lake is very peaceful! Maintenance has already stopped by to take care of any issues and were friendly and professional. We are happy to be here!
Nice apartment home with great office and maintenance staffs. Plenty of car park and we can park right infront of our unit. Clean and well maintained environment
Long time resident at 15 years I think. Always a good home for me. Close to everything I need and relatively free of serious crime so far. Not far from work and the maintenance staff takes care of my problems in a timely manner. Think I’ll stick around a while longer!
It’s been great so far except for the trash dumpster being so far being so far but the staff is great very helpful and very lovely. It’s a great place to live at.