Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Easy move in experience and very nice amenities. Glad i made the decision to sign my lease here and move in. Looking forward to having some some good experiences here.
The community is quiet and clean. I love the community amenities like the swimming pool, fitness center, gazebo and the lake. My baby loves it so much. I also feel safe living here.
The community is quiet for the most part and the residents respect each other. Dawn was extremely helpful with everything prior to the move and Kim afterward.
Amazing neighbors and community. Love the amenities and in unit laundry however it is a little over priced. The apartments are beautiful but they have their flaws and no stainless steel appliances.
Great place to live! Staff members are great and the Ameneties are just perfect for me because love fishing! The maintenance guys are quick and getting stuff fixed!
The apartment is in a good location for my job. I have noisy neighbors above me. Hardwood floors wood be better than carpet and better for the money.
So far, so good! Been here for a year now and don’t have any trouble at all.. had few problems but l still love it here and the staff is amazing!
Nice neighborhood. Plenty of car parks. Great n friendly office and maintenance staffs. Only one drawback where cars are parked at the main entrance which makes car to enter and exit.
Holy cow! I’m not even a resident yet, but Betsy has already made me feel like I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be! From the first phone call to the viewing, Ive had the BEST customer service in my life!
So far everything has been great, Maintenance crew always comes with professionalism and in a timely matter. Def thinking of renewing when the time comes