When Spencer showed me the apartment I fell in love with it. When I moved in...total different story. They had my money a month in advance. I came to my apartment the night before the movers would be here. I turned on the lights and there were hundreds of roaches..not even in the kitchen but in the bedrooms and hallway and hall closet, in the living room and dining room. I called the apartments that night and left a message. In the morning my movers were due to show up at 9 am. Spencer told me we couldn't put anything down on the counters because they were due to resurfice the counter tops. He's had my money for a month and just now on my move in day wants to resurfice the counter tops. Don't mention the fact that I told him I had a part of my lung removed and since I work from home I was needing to get in , get settled and start work. I had the cable ready and the movers. All my addresses changed. He wanted to move me to another apartment. Not once is he considering that I work from home and my money depends on me getting to it. I was hearing rats in the ceiling, the pendant lamp was swinging. I told them about it. There was rotten wood, still is, on the corner that looked like it could be a nest, considering the roaches. No one was listening to me. They just had the orkan guy spray in the kitchen three different times. Anyway, the boys upstairs moved in and guess what? they had rats running in their place. They killed it...there was a lot of blood. They called the Health Department and got some action from Dawn. That's what it takes if you want something done. This apartment complex is not about tenant satisfaction. Once they have your money and your signature you are nothing but a paycheck to them. The office people here are like wardens and this is the prison, no...not the prison..but their prison. It is not a joy to live here. My first 6 months of living here I had a notice on my door every week , they wanted me to do this or do that to make my patio look like they wanted it to look. My patio was decorated with old furniture and plants. other's have trash and old tables or buckets and random stuff on it. I was harassed over and over. I was harassed even worse when I called corporate to complain against Dawn . Because that's the type of company that manages this place. I had intended on moving out of here. I signed my lease renewal after talking to Spencer and asking him if I could also put in my 60 day notice so if I found something I would be able to retract the lease and move. He said yes. Then we had Harvey and that put my search behind a week or so. But still I was working on it. I went to the front office and Spencer was so excited to put this in my face...he says..you will be happy to know we leased your apartment...your last day is the 19th. I called the corporate office and all of a sudden I was getting a call from Dawn. I suspect what they pulled was against the law. Dawn then asked me what i wanted to do...I told her I wanted to wait til the end of September to withdraw my notice. She threw a fit and wouldn't let me. I said then why are you asking me what I want to do if you aren't going to honor it? So they pretty much forced me to retract my 60 day notice and live here or be out prematurely. That's Dawn and Spencer. The wardens of Hidden Lake Apartments. I've never lived on a complex that had such hateful and foul managers. Don't bother asking or saying anything to Spencer he will answer with any kind of BS he can come up and a lot of the time it's just because he's needing to be the authority..again the Warden...he doesn't hear a word you say. Again...this is not a Tenant friendly complex. I only put this review on here because it asked me about my resident experience. Well there it is.

People just have no sense around children. Had an encounter at the pool about a week, I didn’t know residents were management all of the sudden. Pretty soon will be moving out do not need my child seeing belligerent drunk people.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Not happy about still seeing roaches and requesting a non smokers room and the neighbors smoke in coming in my apartment. I purchased a Air Purifier and bombed the apartment. Hope it improves.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Our experience started with a roach problem in our apartment that should've been taken care of before we moved in. Otherwise, maintainance has been timely.

When I first moved in the people where friendly and respectable. Lately it seems we are getting some shady people in. Letting dogs poop on sidewalk and every where and not pick it up. noisey new nieghbors with screaming kids. Half of the builing with no lights so it is very dark to see where you are walking and at my outside door. been requesting it to be fixed. One light was on till last night i heard someone out there with a ladder and now it isnt working. Ive been requesting over a month to fix it. my nieghbors dont like light.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

management could be nicer. They are always breathing down our neck about silly things. But never do anything about real problems like how fast people drive through the complex.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It has had its ups and downs. Not too bad for the 6 months I’ve been here. But it would’ve been better had the apt been ready when we moved in.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Besides the dog poop problem all is great ! Wish you could do a better job enforcing that problem! It is disgusting to walk the property and see dog poop on the sidewalks and all in the lawn.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

my dryer doesn't dry and there's dog poo everywhere. don't know what else to right haven't had a chance to experience much more than that oh

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Older apartments need to be updated . Ant problem that needs to be solved. When apartments are being moved in don’t just patch up over old work actually fix it cause my apartment is patched

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everything went great with the move in except for the roach infestation, those little pests where everywhere the first night I was supposed to sleep there, but today has been better and I think we have gotten rid of most of them. I hope.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Long time resident community is going downhill. Bad and disrespectful officehelp. Upper mgmt very disrespectful. Great location but needs better management

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

he community is ok. Allot of new people and allot of dogs of all breeds. The lake is nice to walk around except when it rains allot it floods. There are different kind of birds like red conars. There is deer in the field right outside my door.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love the location of this complex and how we’re so close to everything! The complex is really nice and I love how big the patios are! Just wish we could have a hammock out there and it would be perfect!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Recently had two bad experiences here after being a long time resident for 13 years. Probably not Hidden Lake faults but perhaps a better background check of resident prospects would help everyone. We still have residents that can't seem to be respectful enough to clean up after their pets and the pesky nuisance of the muscovy ducks are making their way back and will soon become another duck infestation! My personal vehicle was hit by either a resident drunk or visitor drunk on Valentines evening while parked on the street. Perhaps we should go to a gated community with limited access.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Beware of entrance to a quarrel; but being in, bear't that the opposed may beware of thee. Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice; Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.

The walk around the lake is lovely. The grounds are well kept. The staff are friendly and respectful. There are some issues with the washer and dryer in my unit but nothing is ever perfect and one should always be willing to take the bad with the good.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I would like to see more speed bumps, and/or stop signs around the property....people speed constantly by my place. I would like for people to not park on Henderson...cars park in the wrong direction, it creates a dangerous obstruction while entering and exiting, and leaves no room for emergency vehicles. I would like to see nicer landscaping - mulch in the beds, flowers, grass in bare spots or where weeds/clover live. Thanks!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Reaction videos have become one of the biggest genres on YouTube, with reaction videos to metal getting a huge amount of views across the platform. Whether funny or cringeworthy, these reactions are entertaining nonetheless. When hip-hop fans react to metal, it’s a surefire formula for great video. No Life Shaq is over a million subscribers’ go-to reactor for heavy metal. The dude even began considering himself a metalhead, wearing a killer ‘80s wig while watching rock and metal vids.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The Good: Maintenance is top notch! Usually within a day. Staff is super friendly. I always feel safe in the complex. The amenities are nice. The Bad: Pools are super busy with non-residents when office is closed. People leave their cigarette butts everywhere in the pool area. The apartments are super super super noisy. Upstairs neighbor must have lead feet. I can hear both sets of neighbors having "relations" through the walls and across the entryway. Windows are paper thin. I can hear conversations from outside and from inside my apartment. Super annoying at 3am when you're trying to sleep. Be careful everyone speeds in the parking lot. Grass areas not treated for bugs according to the Orkin contractor. Lots of bugs coming in from the grass. Fleas, roaches, crickets, earwigs, etc. Overall not a bad place if they can fix the noise issues.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Noy bad for the price. Office staff is nice enough. Saw a few German roaches when I first moved in but I quickly got rid of those. Walls are not insulated well cause I always hear my upstairs neighbors stomping around.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

They are quick to help when something wrong happens. The only thing is that the apartment runs very hot even though I have the AC on and all of the windows closed.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The community is nice to live in. The apartments are outdated and could use some upgrades. Parking sucks!!! Also there is a major spider and ant problem every summer. Also rent increases every year making it impossible to live there long term. I have been there for 2 years and won't be renewing.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Maintenance is slow, had a leaking problem due to neighbors pipes and I did not believe that the leasing office communicate well of exactly how long their contractors would take to arrive and deal with the water.

The grounds are always kept clean, the office staff is nice and professional. Friendly neighbors and the parking is great. Down side gym has very limited hours so if you work you will barely be able to use it. The apartments are very outdated, they told me it was the most upgraded one they had. All it has is wood floors. It's old and paint is very sloppy. Ac water heater all seem to struggle. High electric bill and the AC can't keep up with the heat. Seems to run all day trying to keep the house cool. The apartment is overpriced compared to the luxurie apartments I've lived in before in this area offer alot more in their community , 24 hour access gyms and community events for about the same price as I am paying now.