Very warm welcome from the folks in the front office. They care about your well being and your time as part of the hidden lake family. Side note the cookies are the best...

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love living here! Peaceful. I could see myself here 3 more years easily. People are so friendly and the office workers are amazing!!they feel like family

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love living at Hidden Lakes - The views are fantastic, it's quiet and quaint, the apartments are spacious and well kept as well. Couldn't pick a better apartment complex.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The management office is phenomenal. I had a wonderful experience and moved in site unseen. My view is a tad of paradise. My neighbors are exceptionally nice. We all gather together forclits of fun.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love these apts it’s gonna be hard the day we actually move because you can’t find genuine nice people like they have here. Also the location is awesome

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I, would like to say that this is the best apartment complex I ever moved in the staff are very nice, helpful the process of me moving in was very fast and easy process the communication between staff was over the top the maintenance guys was very nice and did a very good job of the work order I requested within the first few days I moved in. Apt complex is very well clean and parking lot and dumpster are well maintain. Lastly, I would like to say that I would recommend family and friends to come live here to get a better scenery when you wake up in the am.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My unit is in very good condition with new carpet and paint. The appliances are in good condition and working well. I am glad I am on the second floor.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The lessening officials are the best they worked with us every step on the way. Pet friendly and spacious layouts. I applied for an apartment and within 2 days picked up my keys!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We’ve lived here for a couple days now and it has been a very smooth transition and we really enjoy the apartment and the area. It is beautiful and well maintained here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love community. Beautiful apartments. My family and I love it. The staff are always nice and helpful. I see myself and family living here many more years.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great environment & neighborhood/community, very calm & relaxing & lake side views are great & the pool is a very nice place as well, I enjoy staying here very much!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great complex. Very clean. Friendly staff and amazing maintenance crew. Amazing views from the lake and great walk paths along the lake as well.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My experience was great. From my first visit to the complex to the move in time was amazing. The apartments are nice and good size. I have lived there for a week now and it is so quiet and comfy.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The office is incredibly helpful in every aspect. They helped me and my roommate find they perfect apartment for our pets and price range and then helped us move in within just a couple of days. The location is beautiful and we are about 2 months in, and absolutely love it.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Andrea was the one who had helped me and showed my husband and I around she had great customer service skills and was very kind in assisting us. Everyone in the community is super friendly and my husband and I cannot wait to settle in.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Andrea was great she made my apartment experience something easy and attentive, especially when she was able to accommodate around my work schedule.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have enjoyed my time living in Hidden Lake for the past two years and would recommend this complex to anyone. I especially love how quick the front desk staff is to taking care of issues.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I absolutely love living at hidden lakes! Being new to Houston hidden lakes gave me a home. Thank you staff for keeping it a beautiful place to live.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Office staff is amazingly helpful. The maintenance are very quick to answer service calls. Community is pretty friendly. I love the water view and deck area.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great community, nice view, and friendly staff. My family and I have enjoyed living here. Neighbors and staff are very friendly. Maintenance does an amazing and prompt job.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love living here, it’s quiet and the neighbors are nice, everyone is always so friendly. I appreciate how clean the environment is And how maintained the land is as well.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It's the best we have had so far. The community is friendly and reliable. We just moved in and feel right at home. Its apartments are pretty nice and affordable. The spa and pools are also very good. Not to mention the lake.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love my apartment complex. The staff is always friendly and understanding. They are always on top of maintenance calls and solve issues right away.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Just signed my lease on a water front unit, but have been very pleased so far and look forward to making Hidden Lakes my home for the next year!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Maintenance is extremely reliable! If a request has been called in they usually have it completed the next day or advise you when it will be completed!