Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

4.5

4.5

Very private and clean community. Office staff is friendly along with all maintenance staff. Love the location and lake. Whenever we need assistance they go out of their way to help.
This is my favorite complex to date. The environment and the people are amazing. It's a very pet friendly area as well with very well kept dog parks.
They are so great fix things on time. Good neighbors . The area is so peaceful and quiet. I have referred customers. I love my Washer and dryer and also it is the space that I needed.
I just recently moved into this community. So far everything has been great! Maintenance is fast and efficient. The ladies in the front office are friendly and helpful. The location is great. There are a ton of bars and restaurants nearby, and it is close to 45. The amenities are beautiful.
I love living here and do not plan on moving anytime soon. The complex is well kept and the other residents are friendly. I love to fish, having the lake right in from of me worked out perfectly.
Different experience everyone was nice, calm, and helpful. My apartment was ready on time no major problem one door on the outside had trouble locking they came right out to fix it.
Awesome place to live! Apartments are well taken care of and maintenance is always super fast and kind. Office staff are amazing. No issues so far.
i love the friendly staff and prompt service for maintenance. i just signed another year lease. i love Hidden Lakes. The grounds are well kept and my view from the third floor of our pool and lake is just amazing.
I continue to enjoy my time at Hidden Lakes! Meeting more amazing neighbors. There have been several times I have needed help in the mail room reaching packages, and it never fails, a very helpful and friendly resident always comes to help me! Also, loving the cute ducks who walk around.
We have lived here for 6 years!! The property is always clean, the office staff is pleasant to deal with, maintenance issues are dealt with quickly. And the fishing & crabbing at the lake is awesome!!