Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I highly recommend living at Hidden Lake, it's a very quiet community. The office staff goes above and beyond to help with anything I need assistance with!
It's a wonderful get away from the hectic work a job life. A place to recharge your batteries in an enjoyable, non stress way so you can push forward & earn a living...knowing there is a treat at the end if a day where you can enjoy yourself.
I truly enjoy living in Hidden Lakes. Everyone I’ve met, residents and staff, are extremely kind. I’m so glad my girlfriend and I chose to live here.
Living here was great, the office was always attentive and when I needed maintenance they were quick and affective. Throw on top of that the cool lake in the back and you got a great place.
Everyone that works for this complex is constantly doing their best to make sure all looks & runs good! Very happy with the lady’s at the office!
Great experience with office staff, management and maintenance staff. Virtual viewing of apartment and over the phone leasing was perfect for me. Outstanding discounts for move-in and an apartment I really enjoy living in.
I have lived here for over a year now and I love it! The office staff and maintenance personnel are so helpful and friendly. I enjoy coming home every day to my comfortable apartment and great view😊
We have been here 13 years and the Administration staff and maintenance should be award winning! My wife and I hope to be here another 13 years.
I’m a first time renter and I must say this experience was definitely one for the books. Super easy and employees were very polite and thorough with the process from start to finish. The area is breathtaking and friendly. Apartment was amazing with the exception of smoke smell from neighboring renters and a few problems in the apartment. I guess it comes with this new territory. The front office was super polite with me addressing some of the issues and hopefully they will all get resolved quickly. I’m loving it, though.
It's been great! Although I wish the office staff were being more responsive during the covid closing. I had specific questions about lease renewal that needed to be answered.