Great place to live! Apartments are spacious and amenities are awesome! Staff is friendly and always helpful! My dog loves the dog park and I love crashing by the pool!

We just moves in a week ago. Everyone has been so welcoming and friendly. The staff have been so heloful. The neighborhood is beautiful and we so happy to be part of this community.

Application was easy. Leasing professionals were very helpful. I really liked the ambiance, and amenities provided. I really liked to live here.

The residential area is wonderful! My neighbors are fairly laid back and they do not bother me under any circumstances. I will be living here for a while

I just moved in to Highland Oaks about a week ago. There were some minor issues with the apartment when I first moved in but the front office staff has been very understanding of my concerns and eager to help. Overall, I really like the apartment. The complex is nice and quiet. Front office is responsive.

Everything is perfect. It’s a great location. Quiet neighbors. Easy to get around. Nice well furnished kitchen and washer and dryer also. I couldn’t ask for a better apartment experience

Great neighborhood. Convenient to everything you need to be near. Close to I-40. Super quite community. Great neighbors. The engineering department has been helpful and are repainting several surfaces to keep the community fresh and clean.

Love living here!!!! Landscaping is great. It’s quiet, and I like quiet. There is the pool, resort style with grills, both charcoal and gas. Lucky and glad to call it home!!

Having moved here from Nebraska, I was quite nervous, but I absolutely love living here! Even from the very first time looking at the apartment until I signed my lease and moved in, everyone has been incredibly welcoming. I absolutely adore my apartment as well. Originally, we thought the space may have been too small but once we looked at it, it was absolutely perfect. Can't wait to see what the rest of my time here brings!

amazing i love my home! from the moment i moved in, i am so happy. everything is perfect, the workers, the community, the unit, the pool. so friendly and homey i love it

I love living here. It is so quiet and the people and staff are top notch. Amenities are excellent and upkeep very well. The gym is clean. And requests we put in got taken care of in a timely manner!

No community is perfect but I have great neighbors, the common areas stay clean and maintained, and my privacy is respected. Maintenance staff is great. Some of the units need more attention.

Quiet, peaceful community. Actual physical quality of complex isn't amazing, but that's ok. If you're looking for affordable, quiet living, this is your best bet.

Love it over here, way much peaceful then where i came from. Nice area to live and ducked off which is what i love about it. Office people are very nice don’t give any problem

Great community with good maintenance follow up. We have just moved in in the last month and all of our service requests have been answered and there was a great taco event too!

My resident experience has been quite pleasant, couple bumps in the road but all together, it’s a pretty good place to live. Very nice location and management is understanding and will work with you.

Lived here for over two years, management and maintenance always very responsive. Never had a issue with bugs, and fairly quiet. The apartments themselves are maintained. Recommend this place to anyone!

The community is great location and friendly staff. Property neat in clean and pet friendly. I have been here going on three years. In good school district and close to mall n food places .

I love this community. Everyone is super friendly. I don’t have any issues with anyone. Management is amazing, they stay on top of everything. No bad Review over here 💙😬

For the most part good with everything. There was a maintenance request never completed. And the property maintenance in itself has been somewhat lax compared to when I first moved on.

Everything has been great! Awesome customer service, maintenance staff, and amenities. Have loved living here and would recommend it to anyone.

Everytime I send in a maintenance request, the work gets done right away! The office staff is very friendly and helps you with anything you need!

I haven't had any major issues since I've been here. Great place to live and the people that work here always are nice. I've lived here for almost 3 year's and if I have ever needed them to work with me,they always have.

My home has flooded twice in the 6 months i been here. Other than that...its pretty quiet over here. Wish i wouldnt have gotten the previous flood apartment. Nice neighbors though!

Not worth the price, but it is a good location. It is pet-friendly with the pet waste receptacles, but the dog park is more of a fenced area. The gym is very small and it 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, and some free weights. The pool is too small and the apartments are old with a fresh coat of paint. That sums it up.