Highland Oaks

4.2

4.2

I love the area and the quietness. As a SAHM with two kids, I’d like for there to be a playground here tho. I can’t give a perfect rating tho, since it seems like we’ve had maintenance problems one after another, one currently on-going.
I've been here a little over a year now and I still enjoy staying here. I enjoy the neighborhood and couldn't ask for a better apartment complex.
The Highland Oaks apartments are in a good location near many amenities, they are in good condition, the Highland Oaks staff are very friendly.
Convenient location. Maint works hard. Slow to get request completed. Nice people. Generally quiet. No solicitors. Thankful for the renovations
Just started living here! So far so good! Everyone seems nice so far and I'm enjoying having the porch outside to hang plants and enjoy the outdoors!
The apartment complex feels safe and the apartment is very comfortable. The staff and maintenance could be easier to get in touch with without having to go directly to the office, but other than that it’s great.
Everyone was beyond helpful and so kind to me even when things went south. When repairs had to be done they kept me updated and I even got to talk to the repairman and see what was going on.
The community is overall quiet and mostly peaceful. The apartments are better than some but far from worth what it costs to live here. There is finally some consistency in property management after having lived here for over five years, though now I can't keep up with who the leasing agents are. I'm not sure if the company that owns the community moves agents and managers around for sport or if the company makes their lives as miserable as the tenants and they leave. Not that I have personally dealt with eviction here, but according to the constant emails the tenants receive the company seems very eager to evict people. Lastly, the company has recently taken up towing fully operable vehicles with expired tags as a hobby.
The manager was kind and caring. The community is clean and friendly. The staff is courteous and respectful of residents. I love to just walk around outside and enjoy nature.
Living in this Apartment and seeing many transitions but the staffs have always displays concerns and professional demure to understand for the community to feel happy.