Highland Oaks

4.2

4.2

Overall, the experience so far has been great! The staff is awesome and friendly! The neighborhood so far is great and not to nosey. Lastly, I love the atmosphere and enjoy living in my apartment.
Very safe and quiet environment. It’s very close to the mall and different places in Winston. Also a lot of the apartments offer a washer and dryer unit in them as well as functioning fire places
I love the area and the property. I would recommend this place to friends. Maintenance could be a little more on top of things, but other than that, this is a really good place.
Love it, the apartments are beautiful and really spacious, the area is really quit and peaceful , close to everything we need . The management is really friendly and give you the attention that you expect !!!!
Amazing!! This was the easiest process ive ever gone through considering this is our first apartment! The apartment was nice and renovated just one hiccup but we overcame that it is amazing
We still like living here. Had a good summer at the pool. Met some nice neighbors in the surrounding complexes. We have met our neighbors in our complex. They are all very nice. We have an interesting and diverse group. And 2 precious babies.
Enjoying living here. Nice and quiet, friendly neighbors, great location. Maintenance staff is friendly and makes repairs in a timely manner. Good access to parking and amenities
Every single year I renew and then get called up saying the lease or proof of renters insurance hasn’t been received. After 4 years they’ve recently started some updating and renovations to the community which meant the screening I put up on the balcony was ripped out and thrown away as well as the string lighting. The community is great though physically.
Though the current Property Manager has been one of the better ones we've had out of 7-9 that we've had in my 5 years here, it seems everytime a Property Manager is here long enough to do some good the ownership company moves them to another propery. The inconsistenties in Managers and how he or she interacts with residents is the biggest issue. We've had amazing Property Managers in the past that were moved as soon as they gained the trust of the residents, which is unacceptable. The maintenance team had been the only bright spot at this property, but the current Property Manager decided to bring her own guys in. Most would say that's not an issue, but for me, I don't want them in my apartment. The new guys that I've seen have the appearance of drug addicts and I don't trust them around my belongings or child. Overall, I would say the Property has begun to improve IF the powers that be leave the current Manager in place.
The community is great! No problems with excessive noise. Everyone seems to be pretty friendly! I definitely picked the right place to live!