Highland Oaks

4.2

4.2

Beautiful complex, quiet neighborhood setting within the city that is close to shopping, restaurants and has a friendly staff. It has many amenities in clouding a gym, pool and tennis courts.
Very nice office staff. They are very responsive to calls and maintenance issues, but also quite laid back and easy to talk with. My experience with the staff has made my time here more enjoyable. The location is nearby stores and restaurants, too, which has been helpful.
I love the area and the complex is beautiful. They work so hard to keep everything looking nice. But it’s 2021 and there are many things inside the apartment, at least mine, that really need to be updated. Also, as a mom of two active toddlers, a playground on the property would be so convenient.
Living in this community is very enjoyable and suitable location that very convenient for traveling. Management and employees are very helpful
So far, everything has been great! I have really enjoyed the apartment, the community is close to a lot of desired locations, and everything has gone smoothly
Love it so far...a few things in the apartment needs little fixing but I am happy with my place and the location so far. Love that the community is very active and try to involve everyone to join different events within the community.
Nice amenities, great location, wonderful maintenance crew. Great front office staff and overall experience. Will be signing on for another year here
Only been here a few months but so far has been great. The balconies are a huge plus and the apartments are spacey. Wood burning fireplaces are great and the pool and gym are wonderful.
My experience has truly disappointed me. Maintenance doesn’t fix anything, they just put a bandaid over it. Neighbors are extremely loud. Can’t beat the size. Cockroaches are out of control.
My first week here my neighbors that I have seen so far have introduced themselves and welcome me to the neighborhood. I have not had the pleasure to see everyone yet but everything is off to an awesome start.