Highland Oaks

The rental process was stress free and enjoyable. I was moving from out of state which makes things challenging especially during a pandemic. Abby was super nice and gave me a FaceTime tour of the unit as well as the complex. Move in day was simple and quick since she had everything done already.
Love it! It's like a dream and if I wake up I'll be in another state completely wondering how my email got used for North Carolina! The neighbors are wonderful, I never hear them at all so I'm not disturbed. I don't have any trouble with traffic or other cars. No dogs bark at me. .it is great!.. did I mention in in California and don't know Randall?
I love the community and how serene the environment is. The weather is just perfect all the time, and my neighbors are so friendly. It has been a great 1 year.
I have really enjoyed the large patios, and ability to screen them in, as well as the quietness of the neighborhood. I can easily switch up daily walks too with the medical park behind the complex.
I’ve only been here a week and so far it’s been good. I did have an issue with the AC but maintenance were friendly and fixed it in timely manner. But I’m only giving 4 stars because the past two days, I’ve been smelling cigarette smoke mainly in the kitchen and sometimes in the living room and dining room. But I’m excited to be here, especially since this is such a nice place and it’s so much better than where I used to live.
Last yearAs I was moving in I was approached by two older ladies I’ll call him Thelma Louise it was so sweet and inviting me to the Christmas party and I said I was just moving they said now that your family you must attend the party at five that made me feel like I was at home thank you For making me a part of your community
This community is an older apt complex which newer owners have realized needs to be upgraded n needs normal maintenance done which previous owners neglected to do. They’re in the process of doing outside maintenance to buildings which will put a newer face on this complex to match the nicer insides of these apts. Maintenance is always professional n happy to help correct any n all issues u may have.
Our move-in experience was horrible (as we have stated before). However, our resident experience has been good. We love the maintenance staff and have loved the location of the apartment.
Have lived here for over two years and planning for 3! Great location, quite, and wonderful amenities. My dog loves the dog park, nice gym and wonderful staff.
I have really enjoyed living here so far, quiet neighborhood while still being close to things to do in Winston Salem. Even while being close to I-40, I do not hear the traffic from the interstate.