Highland Oaks

4.2

4.2

Overall this is a really great place with beautiful property and buildings and friendly staff. I’m just disappointed in the lack of updated areas inside the apartment. For instance, a non-digital thermostat, old cabinets, and carpet in the dining room. It’s 2021 y’all. Every apartment should be updated but the price kept the same.
i very much love my apartment and everything about the complex. Staff is very welcoming and very helpful! I would fosure recommend these apartments to anyone!
We very much like living here at Highland Oaks. It is so very convenient to the grocery store, shopping mall, and restaurant's. We have a very good view from our back porch. There are lots of beautiful trees and bushes and nicely landscaped.
Great location, great apartment, quiet neighborhood. Nice place to live with great staff. Maintenance is exceptionally wonderful - quick, kind, and efficient
I’ve lived here for over 8 eight. I have seen neighbors and friends come and go. The location is perfect at first it was 7 minutes away from work now it’s 15 minutes. I love my apartment, people are often very surprised when they visit.
Pros: Staff is very nice and the handymen are amazing. Grounds are kept up and clean. Cons: Communications to community come off as aggressive to residents and constantly threaten actions. Turn around on requests take weeks. Flyers are left up forever, parking lot lines are faded, Trash compactor is constantly getting full and since you can’t leave it or put it on your balcony till it’s fixed you are left with no options.
The community is private and has roomy, older apartments with more character than newer apartments. Sadly, some tenants are not pleasant, leaving trash around buildings, revving engines late at night, and soliciting unwanted activities. Because the buildings are older, maintenance issues are frequent. The maintenance team is lovely, but they’re short staffed and don’t have the resources they need to fix issues. In winter months (October-March) I payed over $200/month to heat the apartment, and the complex did nothing to resolve the issue despite multiple calls and work orders. In the time I’ve lived here, I’ve had mice, cockroaches and even a large snake (on the balcony). I’m moving out next month after living here for three years.
Very helpful staff! Apartment was thoroughly cleaned prior to move in, and actually more spacious than I thought! Nice updates in kitchen as well and a actual home feeling
Great environment to live in. Quite and peaceful place to live. Management is very interactive with residents. There are special events that management hosts for their residents that are very thoughtful and much appreciated
I continue to enjoy my time here at Highland Oaks. I am pleased with the staff and the neighborhood itself. I look forward to the rest of my time here at Highland Oaks.