Great start to my life here. Just moved in and am very pleased with the community. Nice and quiet, great setting and location. Looking forward to calling it home

All my neighbors have been very kind and welcoming. My manager, Jennifer, couldn’t have been nicer during the whole process. Even when there were a couple of issues needing addressing, she was very willing to help. I spoke with the on site engineer who was very understanding and informative regarding issues with my electrical sockets and scheduled a correction.

So amazing and smooth when we moved in. Staff are incredibly nice. Absolutely love how the apartment looks. Neighbors are extremely sweet. Overall an amazing experience

It’s been great so far. Great staff. Close to everything. The facility is nice and clean. Cannot wait for the warm weather so we can start using the pool and cooking out

I believe I moved to Highland Oaks in September. My experience so far has been really good. If I need anything from the office team or maintenance staff, they are very quick with a response of getting things taking care of the first time around. They were also very patient and helpful with my move-in process, being that I couldn't make my mind up on the size unit that I wanted lol. The neighborhood is quiet for the most part, kid and pet friendly. So Far So Good!

Love living here and the area that is in! So much to do around here and lots of shopping and restaurants! I also really like where the apartments are located!!

Highland Oaks is a great place to call home. I have always felt safe and welcome here. The facilities are well maintained and the staff is more than helpful.

The staff is friendly and attentive. During severe weather like the snowstorm, there was a good amount of communication. This was the first complex that plowed the parking lot after snow.

Very nice area! The staff and maintenance workers are very nice! The community has a lot to offer! An overall good experience with moving in and the last few months here.

All the staff, Jennifer Morgan Tony and Gary Are Very Friendly,The Residents Are Very Curtious, It is very peaceful, very quite, Beautiful Trees,This place is like hidden from the outside world, As you come in I love how the trees overlay one another, so pretty

The community is wonderful, the staff is helpful and knowledgeable, and the apartment homes are beautiful and spacious! The location is convienient, but you still feel secluded.

So far so good. I love my new home 🥰 cozy, spacious, i love all the things that come along with living here such as the gym as well as the grilling areas and updated apartments

absolutely love the community. nothing is ever perfect, but the staff is always available and willing to help with any and all concerns. Haven't been a resident for long but I look forward to being here for a while.

I love living at Highland Oaks. Everyone is so friendly and I love the quietness. The staff is so friendly and they are quick to help you when you are in need of anything. They make living there soooo easy 💙.

Nice place to live. Apartments are a bit dated but the maintenance crew is good and the office personnel do their best to keep the community informed and in good condition.

Love this apartment! neighbors are amazing landlords are AWESOME. Just behind Starbucks and outback so it’s the perfect place to be!! I love it here!!!

I wish there were more than one event a month because I haven't been able to attend the events. The maintenance people are so friendly and depending on other projects they get it down fairly quick. I hate the office calls at bad times and are unavailable when you call back. You should set a convenient time versus calling you at bad times when you are at work.

My experience has been great at highland oaks! The staff is friendly and always helpful! The location is perfect! The apartments are spacious and have everything I need! Love living here!

Very beautiful and quiet environment. The other residents are very friendly and sociable. This is a great choice for first time apartment renters.

Momma and I love living here, the trees the quietness, just the overall Beautiness of the place, it's hidden....a plus!! The staff of Highland Oaks Are Great!!

My family and I love our neighborhood!!!! We’ve been here already for 2yrs and just upgraded to the townhouse for another 15 month lease!!!!

My move in date is near, so I haven't moved in just yet however my experience with the ladies in the office we're really great with getting back to me with any questions or concerns I may have had during this process.

The staff here is wonderful! They are nothing less than so nice and easy going. They literally help you with whatever you may need. The complex is quiet and pet friendly.

The apartment community has been great aside from some minor issues I had with moving into my apartment. I appreciated the rush to turn it around for me, but that resulted in the apartment having not been swept or mopped and dirt piled in some corners. Additionally, the floor is uneven in some places despite recent renovation. However, the manager has been incredibly accommodating and always made themselves available as I have transitioned and been getting settled into the apartment and community.

Great place to live. Jenifer Morgan Tony and Chester run and maintain Highland Oaks exceptionally. All around it's a wonderful place to live