Highland Oaks

This community is an older apt complex which newer owners have realized needs to be upgraded n needs normal maintenance done which previous owners neglected to do. They’re in the process of doing outside maintenance to buildings which will put a newer face on this complex to match the nicer insides of these apts. Maintenance is always professional n happy to help correct any n all issues u may have.
Our move-in experience was horrible (as we have stated before). However, our resident experience has been good. We love the maintenance staff and have loved the location of the apartment.
Have lived here for over two years and planning for 3! Great location, quite, and wonderful amenities. My dog loves the dog park, nice gym and wonderful staff.
I have really enjoyed living here so far, quiet neighborhood while still being close to things to do in Winston Salem. Even while being close to I-40, I do not hear the traffic from the interstate.
This apartment community is maintained well and implements organized community events. Every community has pros and cons. I appreciate the spacious and affordable living.
I absolutely enjoy how peaceful it is here. The staff are kind and always do their best to respond to our needs. It is a convenient place to leave !
Nice complex, nice apartment, Some hassle trying to get the apartment initially. Lots of date changing and price changing and apartment not finished on expected move in date. Overall decent experience.
Great area so far. There are several issues in the apartment that I would like to be taken care of, but i just moved in and will give maintenance the time to sort out issues. Overall much better than I expected!
It’s the first place I could really call home for the first time in my life it is convenient to all shopping areas Quiet and secluded everyone speaks with the smile
Too many roaches in summer apartments look worn down on the out side, a little paint can’t hurt! Staff is not always friendly maintenance is a joke!!