I love living here. It is so quiet and the people and staff are top notch. Amenities are excellent and upkeep very well. The gym is clean. And requests we put in got taken care of in a timely manner!

No community is perfect but I have great neighbors, the common areas stay clean and maintained, and my privacy is respected. Maintenance staff is great. Some of the units need more attention.

Quiet, peaceful community. Actual physical quality of complex isn't amazing, but that's ok. If you're looking for affordable, quiet living, this is your best bet.

Love it over here, way much peaceful then where i came from. Nice area to live and ducked off which is what i love about it. Office people are very nice don’t give any problem

Great community with good maintenance follow up. We have just moved in in the last month and all of our service requests have been answered and there was a great taco event too!

My resident experience has been quite pleasant, couple bumps in the road but all together, it’s a pretty good place to live. Very nice location and management is understanding and will work with you.

Lived here for over two years, management and maintenance always very responsive. Never had a issue with bugs, and fairly quiet. The apartments themselves are maintained. Recommend this place to anyone!

The community is great location and friendly staff. Property neat in clean and pet friendly. I have been here going on three years. In good school district and close to mall n food places .

I love this community. Everyone is super friendly. I don’t have any issues with anyone. Management is amazing, they stay on top of everything. No bad Review over here 💙😬

For the most part good with everything. There was a maintenance request never completed. And the property maintenance in itself has been somewhat lax compared to when I first moved on.

Everything has been great! Awesome customer service, maintenance staff, and amenities. Have loved living here and would recommend it to anyone.

Everytime I send in a maintenance request, the work gets done right away! The office staff is very friendly and helps you with anything you need!

I haven't had any major issues since I've been here. Great place to live and the people that work here always are nice. I've lived here for almost 3 year's and if I have ever needed them to work with me,they always have.

My home has flooded twice in the 6 months i been here. Other than that...its pretty quiet over here. Wish i wouldnt have gotten the previous flood apartment. Nice neighbors though!

Not worth the price, but it is a good location. It is pet-friendly with the pet waste receptacles, but the dog park is more of a fenced area. The gym is very small and it 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, and some free weights. The pool is too small and the apartments are old with a fresh coat of paint. That sums it up.

Great start to my life here. Just moved in and am very pleased with the community. Nice and quiet, great setting and location. Looking forward to calling it home

All my neighbors have been very kind and welcoming. My manager, Jennifer, couldn’t have been nicer during the whole process. Even when there were a couple of issues needing addressing, she was very willing to help. I spoke with the on site engineer who was very understanding and informative regarding issues with my electrical sockets and scheduled a correction.

So amazing and smooth when we moved in. Staff are incredibly nice. Absolutely love how the apartment looks. Neighbors are extremely sweet. Overall an amazing experience

It’s been great so far. Great staff. Close to everything. The facility is nice and clean. Cannot wait for the warm weather so we can start using the pool and cooking out

I believe I moved to Highland Oaks in September. My experience so far has been really good. If I need anything from the office team or maintenance staff, they are very quick with a response of getting things taking care of the first time around. They were also very patient and helpful with my move-in process, being that I couldn't make my mind up on the size unit that I wanted lol. The neighborhood is quiet for the most part, kid and pet friendly. So Far So Good!

Love living here and the area that is in! So much to do around here and lots of shopping and restaurants! I also really like where the apartments are located!!

Highland Oaks is a great place to call home. I have always felt safe and welcome here. The facilities are well maintained and the staff is more than helpful.

The staff is friendly and attentive. During severe weather like the snowstorm, there was a good amount of communication. This was the first complex that plowed the parking lot after snow.

Very nice area! The staff and maintenance workers are very nice! The community has a lot to offer! An overall good experience with moving in and the last few months here.

All the staff, Jennifer Morgan Tony and Gary Are Very Friendly,The Residents Are Very Curtious, It is very peaceful, very quite, Beautiful Trees,This place is like hidden from the outside world, As you come in I love how the trees overlay one another, so pretty