Highland Oaks

4.2

4.2

Rashaad
Its an ok place to be at excluding all the maintenance and weed smells and rodents and roaches my experience is not so bad so thats why I gave it a 3 in a half instead
Sam
Great, I love the quietness. It’s really a nice place to live for both single and family people. I will recommend this place to anyone one who wants to live closer to where everything is located.
Jean
It is a great place to live. Very convenient to shops, restaurants, medical facilities We like the ladies in the office and maintance. Both are exceptional
Joanna
I love the location, the quietness, and the landscape. But some of the apartments are way outdated and are over priced. We’ve also been dealing with the little roaches for a year now. And it would be convenient to have a little playground for my kids.
Alyssa
Our apartment is sloppy. There is paint on the floors, carpet and cabinets. The carver is coming up in several places and everything is low quality or run down.
Kristen
Nice community, decent amenities, great maintenance staff. Like the fire places and the balconies in each unit. Overall clean apartment complex
Dianne
Nice and quiet and friendly. I have been here for a year and have enjoyed it very much. I think you will like living here very much. You need to come by and check it out. I think you will be pleased.
Jerry
Place has been great the past year. And I love how they give me a chance to catch up on things especially with bills since covid. I can say I wish we had dumpsters around our complex instead of one we have to walk or drive to
Kayla
Ive been here a little over a year and I can say it has been a great experience. I am glad I chose this neighborhood and I will definitely recommend this neighborhood.
Angalena
I had to call for maintenance to check on leak they were courteous and explained what the cause may be. They work with me to find a good time to come in and schedule the repairs.