Highland Oaks

I've had a good experience at Highland Oaks so far. In the beginning, I had trouble with maintenance, but all that seems to be better now. I know there is always some time to adjust when switching owners.
I've had many bad experiences with living here for the past 1.5 years, but it's nice to see a positive change coming with the new managers. Thank you
I love my apartment. I have lots of woods just off my patio. It is very peaceful. Also convenient to stores. It is a great place to live for someone new to the area.
Good experience so far at Highland Oaks! I was drawn to the community because of it's proximity to Winston's shopping and I40 but the landscaping that makes it look secluded.
doing good, so far just the things that need to be takin care of is slow to be takin care of. other than that is has been a good comfertable place to live.
I've enjoyed the first few months I've lived here; thankfully originally submitted maintenance requests are being filled at last. Happy about the new manager!
Great neighbors, fenced in dog park, convenient location (mall, shopping, food, close to downtown), safe and quiet neighborhood, nice pool area :)
I enjoy my large roomy porch and the beautiful shade trees. The location, so close to the I-40 interchange, is so convenient! It's quiet here at Highland Oaks and that's important to me.
I love how responsive Tammy and Paul are... Paul hit the ground running and is doing excellent in his roll. Great place to live very great area to be in
I love the experience of living at highland oaks apartments.. It's so quiet and beautiful.. Love the pool area, tennis courts, etc.. I also enjoy the conscience of my job, my bank, nail shop, Starbucks, and restaurants in the area.. The people at highland oaks are very nice as well.