Highland Pointe MML

4.5

4.5

Great staff, neighbors are friendly and we all look out for each other. I also don’t know any other apartment complex with a car wash!!!! 10/10
Great community with awesome staff. Friendly environment. Only complaints are occasional bug issues and amenities not always being up to par. Other than that, it’s an awesome apartment complex!!!
I have lived in Highland Point Maumelle for almost 2 years. The office staff great. They are always very friendly and willing to help. The two maintenance guys are knowledgeable and professional.
Phenomenal Staff very Caring and Professional safe and Quite Commun ity Grounds are always looking sharp , these folks really do care about their Tennants
Great neighbors. Quiet and Very nice. No one is doing anything unnecessary. Everyone respects each other’s space. Kids love the place. Couldn’t ask for a better community.
Everyone here is so helpful and understanding. It’s a very quiet community and I haven’t had any problems with anyone, staff or neighbors. I love laying out at the pool on my days off!
The only suggestion I have is more or better parking sometimes it’s hard to find a spot anywhere near the apartment. Possibly more activities tied to the community and neighbors.
Highland pointe maumelle is the best place I've lived hands down. The landscape is always kept tidy and clean. People here are always nice and welcoming
It is clean, friendly, professional. The amenities are nice. The location is good. Could use some updating in appliances and cabinetry. Parking is a challenge but options are available.
Hey best place to live in the maumelle area.. kendra and thomas always on top of everything I need and the maintenance team is out of the world. They always are more than quick to respond to my work orders