Highland Pointe MML

4.5

4.5

We moved here from out of state without seeing the apartment. We couldn't be happier with how friendly the staff is and how nice the area and apartments are. The landscaping is beautiful and kept well. We love it here!
Very welcoming community! Cant wait to move in :) the landscaping looks great, and the people seem to really enjoy moving there! Can't wait to call Maumelle my home ;)
Love this place. They always send out a notice when someone will come by your apartment. It is greatly appreciated. You can really tell they care about their residents and the complex. Its been 3 years since I’ve been here and it always feel like home!
Everyone is friendly and welcoming. I have only been here a few days and I already know this was the right decision for my family. Can’t wait to meet more people.
This is a wonderful part of Maumelle, the complex is pretty secluded compared to a bunch of others, it’s very pet friendly and the staff is very sweet. Love it here so far
I would definitely recommend Highland Pointe! Great place to live! Very clean and everyone is so very friendly! So happy to call Maumelle home!
I greatly enjoy living here. I feel safe and comfortable. Management and maintenance are excellent. Any concerns or questions I have had have been dealt with in an expedient and helpful manner.
Everyone is super nice and my questions are always answered in a timely manner! I would have no hesitation about recommending Highland Pointe to anybody who asked!
The staff is so friendly and fast at communicating about different issues that may go on. Not only do we feel at home but we feel safe! Couldn’t be happier!
Only been here a few days and I’m in love! I love all the updates that came with my apartment and the community is nice as well. Great location in the middle of town.