A few loud residents late at night (after 11). Some dog poop left on grass for days. Upstairs neighbors loud at weird disruptive times, usually around 3 a.m. Parking is not great with a baby, especially on grocery night. Playground is nice and on the whole, the complex is good.

The community is very nice and everyone here is friendly. I feel very safe living here and if I need something there is always someone I can ask. Also, where it is located everything is in reach and it is very convenient.

Love highland pointe maumelle. Would refer them to anyone. Quiet, spacious, nice apartments. Love the staff and the area I live in. If ppl come to maumelle this is it

Love it here . It's quite, clean. Its home. Something goes wrong they fix it. Not to far from gro. Stores. Restaurant and there is a lot of schools. .

So far since May it’s been a very good experience can’t wait to see what the future holds for my little family! The staff are very polite and the maintenance staff are very respectable.

So far so good. Real quiet neighbors. Everyone seems to be friendly. The apartment looks amazing, way better then my last place i rented. Overall good experience so far.

I love how our community stays informed of landscape and exterior enhancements. T b anks for a playground for the little children! It is conducive of a more family oriented residence.

It’s a nice community with plenty of amenities. The pool remains open until the weather permits and the gym is 24/7. The complex stays clean and the people are very friendly

Safe and quiet area, grounds are well kept and everyone seems respectful of each other. The office crew are extremely professional and try to help in every way possible.

This apartment community has been great so far. The staff is great and helped us tremendously during our move in process. The apartments are beautiful!

Just moved in and everyone seems to be super friendly and nice. The grounds are well kept and cleaned.Not noisy at all, cant wait to start new memories here!!

It really feels like home. I'm from a different state. This place. Arkansas I love it here. Who know that someone loves to go walking.I love it here.

Staff has been friendly but even after we have paid 270 dollars they have not acted very urgently to approve our application although we have stated clearly we are in a hurry. Not to mention they already had our 270 dollars in their pocket.

I have loved my apartment since the day I moved in. The apartment is very spacious. It is in a great location. Very quiet and friendly neighbors!

Highland Pointe is conveniently located and well-maintained with very quick response from management and maintenance for any issue that needs to be addressed. It is generally quiet except for when large groups of kids gather at the nearby gazebo and scream at each other. I realize that is not the fault of the apartment, but is nevertheless part of the resident experience. It would also be nice if the front office stayed open a little later to allow residents to pick up packages after work. Currently, if I had a package delivered and held at the front office, I would need to either pick it up the next day when the office opens (and show up late for work) or take a long lunch break and drive down from Conway and back to get it.

This will be the first time me living by myself and I chose Highland Pointe Apartments My First Choice with their great prices. And amazing customer service and desirable community!

Awesome community. Staying here for almost two years has been nothing short of a joyous experience. Office is friendly and able to assist whenever they can. Definitely worth the money.

I love the environment... feel safe with police at almost every corner... everything in the apartment actually works as it is supposed to... no problems here...

Great. Quiet. Good management. Clean. Prompt to fix service requests. Spacious clean efficient convenient. Laundry room available and convenient. Pet friendly.

Very quiet community and maintenance team is fantastic!! Thanks to James and the other guy with glasses (sorry can't remember his name). Love the manicured upkeep of the property as well.

We have lived here for almost 4 years. We love it. I feel we have the best apt in the complex. I feel like I'm coming home to a "vacation" in the summer when the pool is open. Can't get better than that!

The staff was super friendly and they got all of my paperwork prepared quickly. The apartment was very clean and is spacious. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because of the parking, there are not many available spaces.

When I called the rep that anwered the phone was pleasant and professional. After I moved in the office called to check to see if everything was okay with my stay.

Mr. James is the heart and soul of Maumelle with its best past experiences. Holidays and even birthdays wouldn't be as joyful without him. The years my family been at HPM we felt as our community was family because of him. The past year Halloween was the first holiday we truly missed Brenda and James hay ride, the give a ways as HPM youngest found it safer amongst the apartment and looked forward to summer heat resident appreciation.

I have been living here for 1 1/2 months and have enjoyed it. Nice apartments, quiet and has a welcoming feel. Looking forward to the spring and summer for the pool to open.