We love it here. Management and maintenance are great! The complex is in a safe and quite neighborhood. Very close to my job too. Very clean. We love the playground for the kids and the grilling area.

Love it here! Very quite & Safe Complex. Easy to get to restaurants, grocery stores, school, parks etc, Management & maintenance are wonderful.

I loved the overall look of the property since I got here and the units were so spacious and modern. My favorite parts are the car wash center and the pool.

It is nice so far staff is friendly and everything is clean so far. I really like the 24/7gym and the playground. The pool is a little small but its clean.

Even though i just moved in these apartments, it's wonderful. My neighbors are not a pest, it's very convenient and the fitness center is a great asset.

It was a very easy process to get approved, had a few bumps but over all very excited about my move here.. our apartment wasn’t quite ready for move in but management stepped up and made it right.

A few loud residents late at night (after 11). Some dog poop left on grass for days. Upstairs neighbors loud at weird disruptive times, usually around 3 a.m. Parking is not great with a baby, especially on grocery night. Playground is nice and on the whole, the complex is good.

The community is very nice and everyone here is friendly. I feel very safe living here and if I need something there is always someone I can ask. Also, where it is located everything is in reach and it is very convenient.

Love highland pointe maumelle. Would refer them to anyone. Quiet, spacious, nice apartments. Love the staff and the area I live in. If ppl come to maumelle this is it

Love it here . It's quite, clean. Its home. Something goes wrong they fix it. Not to far from gro. Stores. Restaurant and there is a lot of schools. .

So far since May it’s been a very good experience can’t wait to see what the future holds for my little family! The staff are very polite and the maintenance staff are very respectable.

So far so good. Real quiet neighbors. Everyone seems to be friendly. The apartment looks amazing, way better then my last place i rented. Overall good experience so far.

My experience started off being difficult because of the neighbors lying on my family saying we were being loud every night. Another bad thing is that there are kids that come out everyday, screaming and fighting. So if you are trying to get some sleep, good luck with that because it’s impossible.

I love how our community stays informed of landscape and exterior enhancements. T b anks for a playground for the little children! It is conducive of a more family oriented residence.

It’s a nice community with plenty of amenities. The pool remains open until the weather permits and the gym is 24/7. The complex stays clean and the people are very friendly

Safe and quiet area, grounds are well kept and everyone seems respectful of each other. The office crew are extremely professional and try to help in every way possible.

This apartment community has been great so far. The staff is great and helped us tremendously during our move in process. The apartments are beautiful!

Just moved in and everyone seems to be super friendly and nice. The grounds are well kept and cleaned.Not noisy at all, cant wait to start new memories here!!

It really feels like home. I'm from a different state. This place. Arkansas I love it here. Who know that someone loves to go walking.I love it here.

Staff has been friendly but even after we have paid 270 dollars they have not acted very urgently to approve our application although we have stated clearly we are in a hurry. Not to mention they already had our 270 dollars in their pocket.

I have loved my apartment since the day I moved in. The apartment is very spacious. It is in a great location. Very quiet and friendly neighbors!

Highland Pointe is conveniently located and well-maintained with very quick response from management and maintenance for any issue that needs to be addressed. It is generally quiet except for when large groups of kids gather at the nearby gazebo and scream at each other. I realize that is not the fault of the apartment, but is nevertheless part of the resident experience. It would also be nice if the front office stayed open a little later to allow residents to pick up packages after work. Currently, if I had a package delivered and held at the front office, I would need to either pick it up the next day when the office opens (and show up late for work) or take a long lunch break and drive down from Conway and back to get it.

This will be the first time me living by myself and I chose Highland Pointe Apartments My First Choice with their great prices. And amazing customer service and desirable community!

Awesome community. Staying here for almost two years has been nothing short of a joyous experience. Office is friendly and able to assist whenever they can. Definitely worth the money.

I love the environment... feel safe with police at almost every corner... everything in the apartment actually works as it is supposed to... no problems here...