Clean, friendly, and safe. If there is ever a maintenance issue they are always fast to respond. Office staff is always friendly. Great place to call home!

Great community..Glad to be in a quite place. It's close to my boy's Schools, and the community center. The amenities are a plus. The office people are very helpful, and friendly.

Good community just wish notes were put out earlier. Went on vacation and came back to find y'all had started building work and our stuff was on porch

Highland Pointe Is Doing Great. everytime i have a problem, i go to the leasing office and they do anything that they can to help solve it. Thank You

Living here have been very nice. It's always welcoming and friendly. Nice commute to different locations in the area. Quiet, the apartment make it feel like home

Love this community very quiet and clean. Maintenance is very prompt. Office staff is very friendly and is always available to answer any questions or concerns.

I have lived here at Highland Pointe for almost six months. My experience has been excellent. The amenities are great, the people are very nice, and the staff are always ready to help.

I moved in about six months ago and it has been a great experience living here ! I haven't had any problems that don't get fixed right away. I love my new neighborhood.

The only complaint I had was the dog poop that pet owners didn't bother picking up, but I was excited to see a note went out today to everyone in the community that will start fining people for not picking up their pets poop! This is so AWESOME. This is the best apartment living experience I've had and I've lived in a few different apartments

The apartment community is doing a great job I feel. I appreciate that they care of our grounds and keeping it clean. It's nice to know that just because I don't own a dog they are taking care of business with getting the people who do have them to clean up their own dogs mess.

The staff here are great! We live in a three bedroom, two bathroom apartment. The apartments are very clean and spacious! The pool is great and always clean! We are very happy here!

Excellent office and mant staff. Grounds are keep nice and clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. There's absolutely no problems with residents as everyone gets along

I really enjoy living at highland pointe! The only problem I have is there have been multiple times that the office has been closed before the actual closing time, and I've had to wait an extra day for a package.

This place is great! We love living here! The pool is fantastic and the gym is so convenient! The maintenance men do a great job keeping the place looking great.

This is a very quiet community. The property is always clean and the maintenance is great. They have good prices for the area that they are in. They are also close to great schools for the kids!

I love this place! It's quiet and safe. There are always fun events going on. Finding a pet friendly place to rent is hard, especially for a decent price. I'd definitely recommend Highland Pointe!

Nice and very well kept area. I think this location need more parking, but all in all. It's the nices apartment I have stayed at. New painted also.

Getting better.. I still think that things could be better inside the apartments. Like doing more for residents that have be here for years.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. They strive to make it an involved community as well. If there is ever an issue or help needed, they are quick to respond. The facilities are beautiful due to all the landscaping and fresh new painting. I also feel very safe living here.

I am very pleased with the new PooPrints system that is being put into place. I had growing concerns over the fact that some residents were not picking up after their pets. Thank you so much!!

Awesome living environment. Less noise & friendly staff. I wish there was a playground for the smaller children. But, Keep up the good work.

I think you guys are doing ok. Although i had to figure out where the trash can was on my own as well as the mail boxes. But over all your guys service is fine.

I love how quiet & well maintained my property is! my neighbors are great and the leasing office staff are very quick at responding to me. I couldn't ask for anything better

The office staff is very helpful! They took the time out of their schedule to wait for me after hours to sign my lease agreement. The neighbors are friendly as well.

Change in management has been a disappointment to say the least. First they never informed us that our lease was up. Never told us about a package until a month later. Tried to charge us 181 dollars for who knows what. Make you do the DNA swab for your dog or charge you 150. Threatened for not being able to get to our garage door and now it's worse than before. These are just a starter. So I'd say a very poor management