Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

The staff is professional and made the move in process easy going. The community is nice and quiet. I rarely hear my neighbors but the ones I’ve seen are friendly.
So far everything is good! The neighborhood is pretty quiet but is still active. We rarely see our neighbors, but we know they are there. The only thing I have to get use to is upstairs neighbor movement.
I love the apartment! The parking is definitely vexxing... my main irritation is that cars continue to park in handicap spots, or the spots between handicap spots, when they don't have handicap stickers. I've reported this and nothing has been done. If I can park down the way with a toddler and groceries, a single able-bodied person (I've seen) can do so as well. Maintenance needs to respond a bit quicker and call ahead as asked. I'm still waiting on a request from 3 weeks ago. The playground should be opened if the pool is open!
By far the best apartment complex ever! They’re really amazing and the staff is excellent. You feel right at home when talking to maintenance and staff
We are new residents and absolutely LOVE it here so far. Lindsey at the office is extremely nice and very helpful-She answered the billion questions we had and helped us with a video tour before applying so that we could see the apartment when in person viewing was unavailable. Thank you Lindsey!
Very clean community. I've been here a year, and never needed a service quest. I dislike the closet being in the bathroom lol. Parking is cool if you get home early, after hours parking becomes challenging. Overall I would recommend.
Overall amazing just sometimes I use to hear my upstairs neighbors walking around or moving things and downstairs neighbor playing his surround sound stereo. Sometimes no parking spots but that’s it
I have been very happy in the community and in my apartment. It is quiet but also family oriented . When the Amenities open back up I will be ao much happier
Beautiful, Peaceful, Quiet and Affordable ! So glad that we chose Highland Pointe West . Lindsey (Asst. Manager) has been extremely helpful during the entire process !
Been here 3 weeks and so far so good it’s very peaceful, my apartment is very spacious my family and I loves it the property is clean and hoping and praying we can enjoy the summer