Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

4.4

4.4

Tonya
I like living out here. I especially love the nature that surrounds the buildings. The area is quiet and not really busy. I love that it is quiet.
Dilan
It is great. Staff is always super helpful and kind. Have not had any issues with them directly. The pest control is always on top of it and willing to help if any critters get in.
Reggie
I'd give them more stars if they would have not let my car get towed on our first week there over a clear misunderstanding over a assigned parking spot that was a office mix up. The place is clean and mostly quiet but parking is hit or miss. Overall not a bad place
Shumeka
I really enjoy living here. I’ve been here almost a year. It’s peaceful, nice, clean, and management is nice, professional and hospitable! I would recommend anyone to give this community a try!
Nila
I have only been here for a few days, but so far so good!! I am still unpacking and settling in and look forward to calling this home! Happy to be here!
Dallas
We’ve been staying here for almost 3 years and we enjoy staying at highland pointe! The new color on the building is extremely nice. It’s in a very convenient place close to everything
Ebone N.
It's a good place to stay. They need more parking because it's no space to park at the apartment. It's every quiet around the area around where I stay.
Debra
The assistant manager was very nice and welcoming. Being that this is my first week here, I haven't actually experienced much more about the living conditions. However, everything appears to nice, clean & quiet.
Liberty
We have loved living here for the past two years. The staff is quick to respond to and messages or service request! I feel comfortable knowing that we live in a gated community that truly feels like home to my family!! We will continue to stay here as long as we can
Lesley
I like living here for the most part. My only problems come from the noise through the walls (the office is pretty good about taking care of that), service requests not being taken care of timely and following instructions, and not receiving timely notice about actions I need to take (removing outdoor decor, someone coming into the apartment, etc).