It’s been great here at the community but the walls to my apartment have been thin to the point I can here when someone is using the sink. But overall good

I was having trouble with a leak in my main restroom .. maintenance came over the same night to look at the problem and had it fixed the next day.. restroom was left clean and the gentleman was very knowledgeable and friendly

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

My kids is in love with everything their room the playground neighbors are friendly we love it thank you so much for everything we think we have found our home

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

So far my experience living here has been amazing. I’ve been here for 4 months and everyone is so nice. They’re very personal & definitely are a big help!

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

The facilities here are very clean and well maintained. The staff is wonderful! They do whatever they can to help your living here a great experience. It is a very quiet community.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

Loving the new apartment and the helpGil staff. The leasing process needs a little work online due to some issues we have but the staff was very helpful.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

Clean, friendly customer service , pretty quite for an apartment complex . I would recommend this place to a future renter. Small rooms, huge bathrooms

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

Highland point of West little rock is good place quite and very beautiful , my children love the play ground 🥰 And here in highland point the view is wonderful I love this is place 😍

So far so good. I still don’t know where everything else but I’ll look around one day. But Neighbors are friendly and cute dogs everywhere. And Maintenance has been fast

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

The property is well kept, clean, quiet, and very safe. We love living next to the woods and yet so close to a supermarket. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Five stars, for sure.

I’ve been at the residence for about a week, but all in all the neighborhood is peaceful. I’m very comfortable in my apartment, and the agents who assisted me with it are very helpful.

I like living here. I am disappointed that the rent continues to increase at such a steady rate. The maintenance staff are amazing and the best part of the complex!

Loving my new apartment so far! I’ve had to put in a couple basic service requests, and they were fixed so fast! Also, Lindsey at the leasing office is so nice! She has been nothing but helpful and kind!

Great Apartments to live in! Have been here short time but any need is always taken care of by The Management Team ASAP. Totally would recommend anyone wanting a nice , pet friendly , secluded from most & Beautiiful Scenic Pool . To come check Highland Pointe out!

It’s a Great location! I Love the new management! Love the openness of the apartments. Everyone is so friendly and we feel super safe here! Definitely would recommend!

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

Just moved into my new apartment and love it! Very nice & reasonable price. It has all the amenities I need and more. Updated appliances and very clean when I moved in.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

I love everything except the noise from upstairs neighbors and second hand smells radiating through my vents. Other than that everything else is good!

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

So far everything is good! The neighborhood is pretty quiet but is still active. We rarely see our neighbors, but we know they are there. The only thing I have to get use to is upstairs neighbor movement.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

My family and I love living here. The residents and employees are so kind! If I have any concerns, Tishara always help and if I have maintenance trouble, Sylvester is always helpful.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

Love it m. I love the community itself and we love it. Mrs. Lynsdey in the front office was very helpful towards my girlfriend and I we really appreciate her

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

Awesome experience so far. Very welcoming to my family and pet. Very quiet and relaxing. Nice neighbors and office staff. Very clean and spacious.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

I am very happy with Highland Pointe so far! I feel very safe & comfortable here. No excessive or loud noise. Just a quiet and nice place to come home too.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

It's Great and beautiful place with good neighbors, and the community is very friendly nice and friendly, and the management very supportive.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

Have had an incredible time living here so far. The apartments are nice and spacious. The community has been super friendly, and the amenities are top notch. The most appealing thing, however, is the location. Close to all the major stores, restaurants, and grocers. Upstairs neighbors are a bit noisy, but that’s just luck of the draw I guess. Highly recommend!