Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

I love how quiet the community is! Everyone is so friendly and the office staff are excellent even during corona. They always post tons of updates to let everyone know what is going on.
I just moved in not too long ago, but I really like it here. This is the perfect place to live alone. I love how secluded it is from the main road so that it feels as if you're on private property. In addition, the one bedrooms are very spacious. I really think I'm going to enjoy my time here.
It has been a wonderful experience while here and has started to get better. Have not heard and stomping and environment always clean and friendly
Great neighbors and the view from my balcony is amazing and great to come home to after a long work day. It’s location is near everything and makes shopping a breeze.
I love my apartment complex. Between the great staff and the amenities, I couldn't have made a better choice for a place to call home. I'm coming up on 5 years as a resident and I couldn't be more pleased
I like the way the apartments are kind of off to the side and not really out in the open. I think i will enjoy living here for the next year
I love it it’s so pretty and I love my apartment I would recommend anybody to stay here. The view is nice the people in the office real nice thumbs up for me🥰🥰🥰
Staff is very friendly and helpful. Move in process was very smooth with attentive service and assistance. Bit of a problem with scheduling on move-in day but altogether, everything that could’ve been done was done to make things go smoothly.
Been here a week, move in day was a little behind schedule but it has been nice and staff has been very responsive. Can’t wait to see what the year looks like!
I have not really had any issues- the only complaint i have is when i moved in 2 years ago pest control was coming every 3 months to spray and now you have to call when you have a problem.