Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

4.4

4.4

Friendly and responsive staff. The neighbors are friendly. Walls muffle noise from neighboring units very well. The grass is kept well trimmed.
I love staying at Highland Point Apartments. The BEST apartments I’ve stayed at so far. It’s very peaceful, clean, and the apartment staff is awesome
Very nice, clean and quiet apt. complex. We have different fun activities throughout the year. The Highland Pointe staff are very professional and people friendly and also very attentive.
The perfect staff and very convenient amenities. Great location that is within walking distances to many restaurants, gas stations and grocery stores.
Application and move in was very easy. Lindsey was very communicative and easy to work with. My unit was super clean and well maintained upon move in.
A quiet place to live with plenty of space. I can literally hear the birds chirping/singing every morning and I really like that. I have mostly enjoyed the spring season here.
I’m fairly happy with my apartments. There have been a little things here and there but overall I enjoy my apartments. I do wish the walls were a little thicker because I can hear my neighbors when I am working from home.
Great. I just moved in and I’ve had nothing but an overwhelming sense of love! I hope there is more to come. My neighbors welcomed me the first day of move in. Lesley at the office has been sooo amazing in the whole process. Sure did nothing but take care of us from day one to now.
I really enjoy living here so far. The community seems very quiet and peaceful. I am looking forward to the coming months of living here. The only issue I have had is parking seems like it could get a bit tough but it’s not bad at the moment.
Very clean and quiet. Great residence I haven’t had anything go wrong for the most part I can’t complain .all the neighbors are nice and calm also the front office are very kind