The staff are very sweet in the office. My sister has been staying here for over a year and now I have joined and I’m very pleased with the community!

Very friendly staff. Quiet apartments. Overall great place to live. Favorite part is that the apartment itself doesn’t seem to have any problems. Most do when you move in.

I am leaving bing this property!! It’s peaceful and I live the staff for their hard work and awesome communications when dealing with any issues they he tenants may have. Thank you staff for being so awesome and building 17 ROCKS

we love our Highlanders community! Its a quite safe place to raise our kids, the staff is always nice and attentive to what you need done, they are always planning fun activities and parties for our families. Come on out to Highland Pointe and see what home feels like. :)

We love this apartment complex. We have been here for a few years and have had a great experience overall. The office staff is always willing to help when we need it. We recommend this place to anyone!

I’ve recently renewed my lease. I cannot think of being anywhere else at this moment. Anytime I have a concern maintenance and staff are on top of it! Great family environment.

People here are very friendly... Offce staff is very nice and more than helpful... I have never had to wait too long for anything to be done or a response.... I love it

Personally, I didn’t experience many issues while living here,however, I cannot give it 5 stars due to the parking situation. •• It. Is. Out. Of. Control. •• Yes, you can pay for covered parking or a garage, but the number of tenants without paid parking succeeds the number of unassigned parking spaces available, therefore I had to park by the office on DOZENS of occasions. • My opinion on this is simple — each tenant who chooses not to pay for covered parking would get one uncovered assigned parking spot,however, all guest spots will be located at the gate unless handicap. •People park in the fire lanes and even parallel park in front of building 5 and in the side parking area by building 4. •The Maintenance team was very responsive to everything and I can’t remember his name but the maintenance member with red hair made all of our requests a priority! Great job! •Office staff was always friendly to me and always kept me informed while away on business!

I love how on top of things the staff is. If something is broke they do not just patch it up...they will give you a new one that day. If they can’t do it that day, they will let you know they’re working on it without you asking.

I love living at Highland Pointe apartments. They are beautiful units, meticulously maintained grounds, neighbors are quiet and friendly. Centrally located. I can honestly say this is my favorite place to live in Little Rock.

I have had nothing but good a good experience living here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. So glad I chose to live here. I highly recommend anyone looking for an apartment to come here.

Staff is amazing and always willing to answer questions. Quiet area to live in. Maintenance response is amazing for any issues. Most of the residents respect this community and are courteous of not being loud. Grounds are always taken care of.

Great, so far. My neighbor is a little noisy every day and night. Otherwise, I love it here. Management team is great. They have been very helpful

I've been living here 10 months and I've had nothing but pleasant interaction with the staff and neighbors. The staff acts fast on all requests submitted.

It’s a very nice place to stay! No worries if something is wrong they will help you as soon as possible! The activities are wonderful as well

The staff and maintenance crew they were very knowledgeable and friendly. The complex was immaculate with all the new upgrades and amenitie... the grounds OMG were to die for, so beautiful...I love the place!

This is an awesome place to live. Great staff and caring community. The only reason for the four star is the price. It’s kinda high and utilities are not included

I have loved my stay here. Wonderful apartments and pretty quiet community. The location with Kroger just next door is amazing! Maintenance and staff are great.

I enjoy the complex. The staff is friendly. The location is great. However the traffic is not so great. I wish that we had a true building to entertain guest

The staff in the office and so nice and helpful. I have met a few residents and everyone has had such positive things to say about the staff and apartments.

Community staffs behavior are very friendly, the environment and atmosphere are very enjoyable but the public area such as stair ways needs to be cleaned and may need to change the cleaning cycle. The facility are good. The vertical distance between microwave oven and stove is very short. The door of the master bedroom and master restroom are very close together and conflict to each other and can damage the restroom door. The closets are very small but the rooms light is fantastic.

I'm excited about moving into the apartment community and I just can t get enough of the staff and how professional they are with the most amazing customer service I've experienced at an apartment community such as Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

We absolutely love living at Highland Point. I am so appreciative of the staff. They go above and beyond for the residents. Also, it is a very clean facility which is a plus.

I love living in Highland Point. They take great care to host community events and make upgrades to the property. Our management and staff always know my name and make me feel welcome.

When I first moved here a year ago everything seemed fine...up until several short months ago. Somebody’s child got too close to my vehicle a put a scratch down the entire passengers side of my vehicle, so it’s obvious they were unsupervised. Upstairs neighbor have several fur babies so there’s constant loud noise (it’s gotten really old since I moved in here), I’m always fighting against the spiders and the snakes that always seem to find their way to my patio, and now I am being charged every month now for things that I didn’t do I.e leaving trash by the dumpster. I like my space though because I’m a homebody so it’s quite roomy for me and I’m in a good area. And this is an ok place for family but if you have family that you love to have over for a week or 2 then you might want to take that into consideration before signing the dotted line...they only allow 3 days so I’ve been told! But it all come down to your own decision of where you want to live and what you can tolerate.