After only being here for about a week, I can already tell that I am going to love it because it is quite and kid friendly. Great staff and the property is kept clean. I also like the fact that they have a recycling bin. The location is great because it isn’t too far from the necessities. It is also close to some of Little Rock’s great outdoors hot spots

So far my experience has been great but we have a whole year to go 🤞🏾. Everyone that I have met so far are very nice and friendly. I think this was a great decision for my first apartment.

Great place to live so far! The office staff have been very helpful and welcoming to me. Looking forward to using the pool and the gym soon.

The team here has made my move so smooth and easy. I love my new place and can’t wait to see what all the community has to offer. Thank you highland pointe!

I love living at Highland Point. The complex is clean and well maintained. I like the new playground and my boys love to play on it. Thankful for Highland Point!

Really nice, quiet, clean community. Office staff are genuinely friendly and helpful. I can tell everyone loves their job. Maintenance team are good, quick and efficient.

I have great neighbors, it’s quiet, and cozy! I also love the value of the apartments and the amenities! I’m grateful for an awesome place to call home!

So far I has been an awesome experience moving out here to Highland Pointe Apartments. We are enjoying the local restaurants and the view. There are a lot of fishing spots and also two rivers bridge around the corner.

I really enjoy the quietness & cleanliness of this neighborhood. The only complaint is the upstairs neighbor that makes a lot of noise late at night. With that exception, i have no complaints about the community.

Great management. Clean environment , summer time we have a great swimming pool. Everyone very friendly. The maintenance people are very polite and prompt to fix any problems. I really enjoy to live here. And, looking for more years to come. Thank you ! For all the good work. The only thing I would add , have a nice party room for bday parties.

Are apartment smelled like pee when we moved in and it was hard to get them to come do something about it. Then there was a lot of things either broken or wasn’t working.

I love this place! The staff really makes it safe and feel at home here. If you’re looking for a great place to live then check out Highland poijte

I like living here the community is kept up nicely. Office staff are very friendly and prompt about fixing things. I would like to see more activity.

Great community and place to live! Clean and well maintained by a great maintenance crew and staff! As far as neighbors...if you live on bottom floor you may experience some noise from the upstairs neighbors which is a problem for me! Other than that it’s great!

This is a nice and quiet community.. Maintaince always responds in a quickly manner.. The apartment property is always clean and trash free.

Not a bad place to live, staff is really nice very friendly. They are quick to fix any type of maintenance needs. I would recommend. We like our apartment.

I love living at Highland Pointe WLR! My experience has been so great, I plan on living here another year! I love the location, kind staff, and attentive maintenance!

It’s a peaceful environment to live in and it’s quiet. I love the events that Highland Pointe has planned one of these days I will make it to one of them lol

Best place so far everything responded on time especially Kayla and Jancie they are the best . All the neighbors are good clean environment and everyone at office very welcoming and helpful

Loving it will be here years to come if it stays like this. The apartment is very homey, the environment is very chill. Haven't met any neighbors yet but probably will soon

Staff here are soo sweet!! I stay down stairs so i can hear when my neighbors stomp up the stairs is the only bad thing i have came a cross. Its always clean around the apartments. Parking is limited around my building but overrAll, great place to stay its super quite here.

This is my third year here. I haven't had any problems besides some noise from my neighbors when I'm resting. Great place to live and friendly staff.

Great staff very welcoming, quiet neighborhood, maintenance are very dependable , close to the interstate and local entertainment, apartments are updated love the kitchen countertops and set up of my floor plan

My move in was so quick and easy. They made sure everything was ready and the apartment was BEAUTIFUL. The staff in the front office are exceptionally WONDERFUL

Great complex! Only bad thing is the parking. There are way more covered parking than regular spots so there are times where I have to park far away from my building