Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

I absolutely love living here. My apartment is very nice and cozy. My only thing is the parking . I have noticed lately that there has been a lot more people parking , like maybe people's guest. So when I return home, there is almost no where to park. But other than that I would recommend Highland Pointe to everyone.
I like living here close to everything. Love the fact that Kroger store is next door , Walgreen's and Walmart is down the street. Close to the freeway and restaurants and plenty of shopping nearby. I have never in my 9yrs living here had any issues with my neighbors or offices staff. No problem with maintenance when I call they come the same day and fix the problem. The only down fall I have is I wish we could have more activity weekly events.
The apartment community is very clean and welcoming. When i first stepped foot on the property I had a really good feeling about living here .
It's been great! I live on the 3rd floor and it'd be nice if the heaters on the stairs were on in the morning and night since its been especially cold
Quick responses from maintenance, courtesy officers, and office staff! They are constantly improving the property and making updates. I enjoy living here.
Great so far. Apartment was spotless and one small maintenance request was completed promptly. Lindsey was so nice and I've really felt welcome. The apartment is perfect!
It has been a great experience for it to be my first apartment but rent for a 1 bed room went up and I could literally have a 2 bed room for that price. They suck at getting the compactors for the trash fixed you have to walk a long way just to throw your trash (everyone have they trash out by their door bc that’s a long walk) but I’m moving soon my lease up it’s been nice but time to go.
It’s been great here at the community but the walls to my apartment have been thin to the point I can here when someone is using the sink. But overall good
I was having trouble with a leak in my main restroom .. maintenance came over the same night to look at the problem and had it fixed the next day.. restroom was left clean and the gentleman was very knowledgeable and friendly
My kids is in love with everything their room the playground neighbors are friendly we love it thank you so much for everything we think we have found our home