Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

4.4

4.4

My move in was easy and fast, and I am enjoying living at highland point so far. It is quiet and the neighbors are really nice and the view is nice.
I enjoy living here. I do wish the gates blocked more of the ways to enter the complex. My other issue is I understand closing the pool because of health (Covid19) but not being able to use the bar b que’s is kind of irritating, since no fire pits or bar b q instruments are allowed in the balconies. It’s almost like having no amenities.
Lindsey and team worked hard and took many many phone calls to help us move in with a very short timeline. They made it happen so our family could be all together much quicker than we ever imagined!
I walked down to the office to talk to talk to some one about a maintenance issue because I was not able to get in touch over the phone. I forgot my mask. I was told I needed a mask. I said I would get my mask and be back in 5 minutes. When I came back about 2minutes later, the closed sign was turned. It was about 1030 in the morning.
Best apartment management and environment I've had since I've moved to Little Rock! I love the security of the apartments and my packages. The open access to talking to the management and aparmtnets that care about getting reviews!
I’ve only been here a week and so far the community is really quiet and clean. The package room is pretty neat to have your things behind a locker coded door. Only thing is I just wish it was fully gated and didn’t realize it wasn’t until I did my walk through. I also like that it is tucked up on a hill as well.
So far so good. Lindsey is fantastic. She made sure all my time standards were met, and was available when I needed her. And she is just so pleasant to be around.
Haven't been perfectly comfortable with one of my neighbors company and habits. I hate that it's a smoking building ( wasn't aware of that until new neighbors moved in). Over time I have seen Managment address issues and they have gotten much much much better. I am grateful for that and hopeful! I appreciate them always listening to my concerns and finding was to assist with them. It's pretty quite mostly, a few issues that can be addressed to make things just perfect. Over all there are some beautification issues with stained stairways and bad lighting on stairways, but I am hopeful they will be fixed soon. I love my community the grounds are always keep so very BEAUTIFUL, everything else is clean, and I really like my apartment!
I’ve been living here for 7-8 months now and my experience living at Highland Pointe apartments have been amazing. My kids love it, it’s quiet, clean, and we feel safe taking walks around the complex. Oh and I forgot to mention I love the space in my 3bedroom
It’s been good so far. Parking isn’t the best but I could stand to walk a little bit. My neighbors are pleasant and friendly. It’s quiet most days.