Very pleased so far! Leasing agent and apartment manager is very friendly and helpful. Clean property, and nice neighbors. Pool area is really nice

It is an incredible residential complex, beautiful surroundings, good prices, and excellent services. I feel completely satisfied and I know that I will live here for much longer

Good location . Love the gate. Pool ... gym.. area... maintenance great. Office is convenient. ...... would refer friends and family . Thanks

Since I moved it, I have had a lot of maintenances issues with my apartment. My apartment was not cleaned properly, there was toothpaste and dog hair on the floorboards and doors, my floorboards were not repainted and look dingy and the paint is rubbed off in some areas of the floor boards and doors as well as being a different color from touch up paint that was half done. Instead of the whole floor board being repainted or the doors touch up paint was done which resulted in some areas being white and some being off white and dingy. I was given a lot of push back on getting these issues fixed and I have spent way to much time repeatedly asking for the same issues to be resolved still left with no resolution. I definitely won’t be referring anyone to have the same experience I have. I expected for the amount of money I’m paying to not have to deal with this. I have loved in 3-4 different properties and have never had this much hesitation on providing me with a sanitized apartment with paint that doesn’t look like it’s been there for years and on top of that I have asthma and I am allergic to Dog hair and pet dander and has to go to the emergency clinic.

I love living here. It’s so peaceful and everyone that I have met is great, respectful, very helpful. I haven’t done much exploring of the property yet because of the rain, but what I do know of it’s beautiful Thank you.

After only being here for about a week, I can already tell that I am going to love it because it is quite and kid friendly. Great staff and the property is kept clean. I also like the fact that they have a recycling bin. The location is great because it isn’t too far from the necessities. It is also close to some of Little Rock’s great outdoors hot spots

So far my experience has been great but we have a whole year to go 🤞🏾. Everyone that I have met so far are very nice and friendly. I think this was a great decision for my first apartment.

Great place to live so far! The office staff have been very helpful and welcoming to me. Looking forward to using the pool and the gym soon.

The team here has made my move so smooth and easy. I love my new place and can’t wait to see what all the community has to offer. Thank you highland pointe!

I love living at Highland Point. The complex is clean and well maintained. I like the new playground and my boys love to play on it. Thankful for Highland Point!

Really nice, quiet, clean community. Office staff are genuinely friendly and helpful. I can tell everyone loves their job. Maintenance team are good, quick and efficient.

I have great neighbors, it’s quiet, and cozy! I also love the value of the apartments and the amenities! I’m grateful for an awesome place to call home!

So far I has been an awesome experience moving out here to Highland Pointe Apartments. We are enjoying the local restaurants and the view. There are a lot of fishing spots and also two rivers bridge around the corner.

I really enjoy the quietness & cleanliness of this neighborhood. The only complaint is the upstairs neighbor that makes a lot of noise late at night. With that exception, i have no complaints about the community.

Great management. Clean environment , summer time we have a great swimming pool. Everyone very friendly. The maintenance people are very polite and prompt to fix any problems. I really enjoy to live here. And, looking for more years to come. Thank you ! For all the good work. The only thing I would add , have a nice party room for bday parties.

Are apartment smelled like pee when we moved in and it was hard to get them to come do something about it. Then there was a lot of things either broken or wasn’t working.

I love this place! The staff really makes it safe and feel at home here. If you’re looking for a great place to live then check out Highland poijte

I like living here the community is kept up nicely. Office staff are very friendly and prompt about fixing things. I would like to see more activity.

Great community and place to live! Clean and well maintained by a great maintenance crew and staff! As far as neighbors...if you live on bottom floor you may experience some noise from the upstairs neighbors which is a problem for me! Other than that it’s great!

This is a nice and quiet community.. Maintaince always responds in a quickly manner.. The apartment property is always clean and trash free.

Not a bad place to live, staff is really nice very friendly. They are quick to fix any type of maintenance needs. I would recommend. We like our apartment.

I love living at Highland Pointe WLR! My experience has been so great, I plan on living here another year! I love the location, kind staff, and attentive maintenance!

It’s a peaceful environment to live in and it’s quiet. I love the events that Highland Pointe has planned one of these days I will make it to one of them lol

Best place so far everything responded on time especially Kayla and Jancie they are the best . All the neighbors are good clean environment and everyone at office very welcoming and helpful

Loving it will be here years to come if it stays like this. The apartment is very homey, the environment is very chill. Haven't met any neighbors yet but probably will soon