I like living here. I am disappointed that the rent continues to increase at such a steady rate. The maintenance staff are amazing and the best part of the complex!

Loving my new apartment so far! I’ve had to put in a couple basic service requests, and they were fixed so fast! Also, Lindsey at the leasing office is so nice! She has been nothing but helpful and kind!

Great Apartments to live in! Have been here short time but any need is always taken care of by The Management Team ASAP. Totally would recommend anyone wanting a nice , pet friendly , secluded from most & Beautiiful Scenic Pool . To come check Highland Pointe out!

It’s a Great location! I Love the new management! Love the openness of the apartments. Everyone is so friendly and we feel super safe here! Definitely would recommend!

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

Just moved into my new apartment and love it! Very nice & reasonable price. It has all the amenities I need and more. Updated appliances and very clean when I moved in.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

I love everything except the noise from upstairs neighbors and second hand smells radiating through my vents. Other than that everything else is good!

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

So far everything is good! The neighborhood is pretty quiet but is still active. We rarely see our neighbors, but we know they are there. The only thing I have to get use to is upstairs neighbor movement.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

My family and I love living here. The residents and employees are so kind! If I have any concerns, Tishara always help and if I have maintenance trouble, Sylvester is always helpful.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

Love it m. I love the community itself and we love it. Mrs. Lynsdey in the front office was very helpful towards my girlfriend and I we really appreciate her

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

The property is well kept, clean, quiet, and very safe. We love living next to the woods and yet so close to a supermarket. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Five stars, for sure.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

Awesome experience so far. Very welcoming to my family and pet. Very quiet and relaxing. Nice neighbors and office staff. Very clean and spacious.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

I am very happy with Highland Pointe so far! I feel very safe & comfortable here. No excessive or loud noise. Just a quiet and nice place to come home too.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

It's Great and beautiful place with good neighbors, and the community is very friendly nice and friendly, and the management very supportive.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

Have had an incredible time living here so far. The apartments are nice and spacious. The community has been super friendly, and the amenities are top notch. The most appealing thing, however, is the location. Close to all the major stores, restaurants, and grocers. Upstairs neighbors are a bit noisy, but that’s just luck of the draw I guess. Highly recommend!

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

I absolutely love the community it's beautiful here. It feels like you're on a resort. The staff is very kind and friendly. I do however wish that the lighting and if you are other things was more modern and up-to-date in my apartment. However I have noticed some of the apartments are very modern so I think they are just different types of apartments here. But regardless I really like it here. I honestly can't wait to get home everyday.

Reply from Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

We have been here for a little over 3 years and have enjoyed the experience for the most part. There are have been a few things such as parking, trash, and loud noise after 10pm that we have no enjoyed but overall our stay was fair.

So far my experience here has been good. If there is a problem with anything in my apartment they come fix it in a timely manner, the three people in the office always help when you need them for anything.

So far I am enjoying my stay. I love how the community is gated. I love the area. It’s perfect for my family & Tashara was awesome! She definitely made sure we were okay, especially with us having a 3 month old.

I love it here. It’s exactly what I imagined from when I first toured the apartments. Parking needs a little more organization because I work late night and can’t find a spot for another two buildings over

Since moving here to Highland Pointe, I have gone to Kroger which is so close, Sonic one of my favorites! And Pleasant Ridge shopping center, another favorite of mine. The area surrounding the buildings is very well manicured and nice to just sit and admire it.

I’ve lived here since May and love it. The office staff is extraordinary and very professional. Any time I’ve gone into the office I’ve received great service and prompt answers. I’ve given out this as a great place to live to several of my co-workers. I have nothing but positive things to say.

I love it here! The community is great and kid friendly. The staff has been awesome to me and my family. The maintenance team is also great there has never been a long wait when I need something done!

It’s been good. All staff are friendly and helpful. They get right on it when I have any kind of issue, including maintenance. The apartment complex is beautiful.

So far, so good. Did notice some broken glass in the parking lot that looks like it is from a busted window. That is a little concerning. The design of the building with the dryer vents coming into the staircase is a little tacky, there is all kinds of dirt and debris that looks like it stays there from these vents. Should have the grounds keepers at least blow off the stair Wells once in a while...would make it look nicer. The only real problem I see so far, is the parking....there is not enough.

Great experience. Lovely staff. No BS is put up with and no rowdiness or questionable behavior. The grounds keepers are extremely licensed and helpful and come when needed.