Highland Pointe of West Little Rock

4.4

4.4

The property is well maintained at all times. Any issues that I have reported have been cleared that day or within the next 24 hours. The staff greets me cheerfully by my name whenever we come in contact with each other.
It is very difficult to rent an apartment online. Highland Point made the process much easier and our out-of-state move a little less stressful. Lindsay was great, answered all of our questions and was so helpful.
Highland Pointe is a great place to live. My neighbors are great and people are friendly. And the staff! Great girls and guys. If I need something done, they are on it.
Great place to live. Staff and others are really nice and seem concerned to eagerly resolve problems and situations that arise. I would recommend Highland pointe to anyone who is looking for safe, quiet community
Security and safety features are ideal since I’m a single mom of a toddler, knowing who has access to the community is a huge relief as it appears to be a family community
Very decent apartments, my only complaint is how long it's taking to fix my kitchen sink that currently has faucet inside the bowl. Maintenance is usually very rapid and friendly about requests but this is taking 3 months. Parking isn't the best but the apartment is really decent.
I like my apartments. The staff is nice and helpful. I do wish that there was more parking, but that can’t be fixed at this point.🤣 I do wish the walls were a little thicker because I can hear my neighbor’s dog in the kennel whining.
Community is quite in a nice part of Little Rock. We enjoy the west LR area because of the small town feels, good foods and shopping, and proximity to the city
Great apartments inside and out. And really nice people living and working here plus great amenities! I really love everything about this place.
Everything was super fantastic, they handled things well with having to socially distance due to COVID-19. When the sudden unexpected ice storm hit they worked with me to make sure we could get everything done in a safe and timely manner as well.