Highland Pointe OKC

4.4

4.4

Kylan
1 day ago
Everything about the place seems perfect except the showers. The shower heads are placed at low level so for us tall folk it’s a bit of a annoyance.
Jerome
Everyone is so nice here. Much better than where I was living before. Can I give 10 stars on this survey? The office staff were very kind. The maintenance was amazing. The amenities are over the top. I have referred this location to several friends, but they said they cannot afford it. I told them they need to afford it. It is worth every penny
Amanda
I have experienced great response time for maintenance issues. Highland Pointe OKC has friendly staff and everything I need to feel at home.
Stephanie
Nice complex with decent amenities. Good area with easy access to the city. I do wish the walls and floors/ceilings were more insulated for sound absorption.
Jesica
We have lived here for 4 years plus. We enjoy our apartment and have made it a home. We enjoy the open kitchen and living floor plan and vaulted ceilings. The staff is friendly and they are great about trying to plan get together a for our community.
Osie
Front desk ladies were all are very friendly and helpful. Made the move in easy. Brigetta office manager help setting up garage unit closes to my apartment for convenience. Thx for the move in gifts.
Ebony
I can be a bit of an introvert so the fact that most of the process is online and at your own pace is very nice. I absolutely love my apartment. Very quiet
Joseph
1 star
Well, this review has me concerned about the safety and well being of the neighbors about their dog situation. They did nothing about it as they are still on the property. Our experiences have gotten worse when the newer residents that lives here, crimes have happened and management doesn't care. Maybe the problem is it's considered a breach of contract with a weapon discharging and have 12 hours to be off premises. They are still on the property! Moving them to a different apartment building does not count for breach of contract. It's no longer safe here plus 3 women being assaulted at night time. Is it a problem now?
Casey
about 2 months ago
Good place to live, lots of cats runnin around to love on. Over all not bad. Really really wish they hadn’t installed the middle speed bumps.
Pablo
about 2 months ago
The apartments are spacious and well laid out. They are close to restaurants and shopping. Close to the interstate and the turnpike. The staff is very nice.