I am still happy to live here and bring up my son. The staff are awesome and a couple of residents that I have met are very friendly. I and my wife feels very safe and well. I also like all the social activities that happens ocassionally.

For the most part we had a quick and pleasant move in experience. Neighbors are nice and pool is always enjoyable. Maintenance takes care of things when needed which is always great too. My kids and I really enjoyed residents appreciation week.

Location and community is great. Maintenance manager was always on top of isssues and loved some office staff! Living here for the past 4 years has been pretty good for the most part!

Dumpsters are coming, thank you! Would love stairwells cleaned up but we are grateful for value and price and the size of our home. Thank you for the resident appreciation.

I love living here, the staff is super friendly. If something breaks they will fix it very fast and they staff is always welcoming and listens to everything you say.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Super fun activities have been added to ensure inclusiveness for all who live here! Loved the free breakfast! How thoughtful of the management team!

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Just moved in, would have loved to have done a walk-through with the leasing agent before taking the keys. I guess they couldn't be bothered.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Overall, the community is in a nice location and safe. There is a pool which is nice, plenty of grilling areas, and community activities often. The workout room is very small and could use a renovation. Furthermore, the staff doesn’t respond to maintenance requests in a timely manner. Other than that, I am satisfied with Highland Pointe.

Overall the experience has been great. Staff is friendly and fixed issues promptly. Amenities are great and well maintained. Mostly quiet in most areas with no problems.

To sum up my residence experience I would say it’s been pretty good! The staff is very friendly and helpful and my neighbors are awesome! Maintenance is always fast and very friendly/trustworthy. But this time of year- the pool brings a lot of noise that I hear sitting in my apartment and when I’m at the pool I wish there was less kids running amuck and yelling. But overall I would say it’s been a good experience.

Very cozy, love the location. Love the mail room and pool and love how quite it is. The staff is very attentive and they keep the place looking clean.

The dumpster and compactor are always over flowing with trash everywhere. There is trash all over because of the “valet trash”. You just pile trash around various locations.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Less impressive then I expected. The toilets make a loud noise, the 3rd bed is tiny (couldn’t see model of this floor plan. Over all I’m a little disappointed.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

We haven’t been here for very long yet, but I am already so impressed with Highland Pointe! The grounds are well kept (minus some of the residents throwing trash on the ground, but property management can’t make people stop if they don’t see it happening), and our neighbors have been extremely friendly!

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Mostly everything is good here. I know I've said this multiple times on reviews, but it seems like the "pick up your dog's waste" rule isn't really being enforced because a lot of people, especially at the dog park, do not pick it up. Both of my dogs have gotten worms since moving here, and we only take them to the dog park to use the bathroom. I feel like people really need to start taking responsibility for their animals so that others don't get sick.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Our experience has been great. Brigetta is great and our maintenance guys have been awesome. I would love to see the trash issue changed though.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

We love the location and the staff. It really does feel like home! You are close to all the major highways so it makes a very easy commute to work!

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

It has nice staff in office and spacious apartments with extra storage space. As well as a pool for a little summer fun! Great location for all my needs.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

It's been alright for the most part, though the trash problem near building 9/10 is still ongoing. Could also stand to have some grass seed spread around all the exposed dirt, awful lot of mud everywhere whenever it rains.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Very peaceful, always clean, and nice residents. Never a problem with anyone and office and maintainance are quick to help if there is a problem with anything

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

The Highland Pointe OKC Apartments wowed me when I first moved in. The people, amenities, and the complex are great. My experience here has been so amazing.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

It’s a great quiet community!parking is a little hectic but all around it’s nice and a great place to have the family ! Definitely would recommend

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

The staff is really kind and the apartments are pretty and the grounds are clean. I'm still new at the apartment complex but I feel like they are really good.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Leasing consultant Bergetta was very helpful & accommodating. Really like how small & landscaped the community is, the only downside is the overflowing trash & trash left all weekend @ curb

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

This is basically just a place to sleep lately. Neighborhood is decently quiet. Cant wait to use the pool this summer again and the car wash once it is opened up.