Good and safe environment within community. Management is cooperative, friendly and courteous. Fitness center is maintained and is good to visit. Little bit can be improved on cleanliness aspect.

Love it here and its a great place to live. Getting around to go to yukon, mustang, Oklahoma city, bethany, piedmont, and edmond are an easy convience to getting around. Quiet community.

Spacious apartments. Nice to have the laundry in the apartment. Pretty quiet. Close to restaurants and shopping. Secure facilities. Clean stairwells.

Good place to live. Apartments are spacious, and relatively quiet. Close to shopping and restaurants. Close the the interstate. Looking forward to dumpsters

Would not recommend this place to my worst enemy. It’s is subpar to everywhere I have ever stayed for the pricing to say the least. Also they are thieves and will steal your money if given the chance. Read the fine print before signing a lease.

It was ok.. I am glad to be moving out this week. More could have been done to keep up the grounds and make sure dog poop is picked up. We stopped getting emails about packages for us that were delivered about 4 months ago.

Easy and smooth moving, Brittany was great help in making move in easy and wonderful lady.Move in came with small gifts and pizza to eat on move in which i liked that someone looks for small things when u move in

I love the valet trash during the week! Nice area and Mustang schools. Close to the highway. Excited for the pool to open this summer and cook on the nice built in grills. My family enjoy it here!

Great apartment, wish the neighbors would clean up after their pets. But hey you can’t make people behave. Still enjoy the location though. :)

Property is looking great thanks to the new groundskeepers! Mandie is always super nice when I visit the office. I really appreciate all the staff does for this community!

It’s great! Silence is deafening for an apartment complex. Management has been very accommodating to all my needs. Looking forward to staying here!

Highland Pointe is very quit. The office lady’s are super helpful and the maintenance men are awesome at getting things done in a reasonable time . Parking has never been issue. I can always park close to my apartment. I love the walking paths. It’s spring and everything is so green. The flowers they have planted are so beautiful to look at. The grass is very will taken care of. I would suggest these apartments to anyone looking. The one thing I don’t like is that I don’t have a remote for the front gate.

Has been great so far. All answers have been answered and concerns have been taken care of! It’s great. I look forward to living here and meeting new people

Highland pointe Staff is nice . All throughout the day it’s Nice and quiet in the complex ,We love it here they made the move fast and efficient !

Great place to live, nice apartment, friendly staff, and fun events. There are a few things I would like to see done, but that's just me being picky.

We love it here; the staff at the front is easy to deal with. We have never had any issues with maintenance. All and all great apt to live in.

I wish I could say better things about this complex but I can only say that I am glad to be out. There is dog poop and trash all over and they pride themselves in a clean community. They were one of two complex's in yukon that had 3 bedrooms and clse the where we needed to live.

Great people that work here, always helps when it’s needed! Maintenance is always friendly as well as the front office. Great amenities here!!

Great landscaping, not fond of the dog feces everywhere from unresponsable owners. Not hard to pick up the poop and dispose of it, as there are bags and cans everywhere. 50 for pet DNA for fines, but doesnt seem to be enforced

My family and I, have just moved in recently, but still love our apartment and the amenities. The staff here is very knowledgeable and truly seem like the care, which is a major step up from where we were living. We are happy to be here and start meeting our neighbors.

Good area, nice people. Very well insulated, barely hear any neighbor noises or dogs. They have a small dog park but it’s not that great but nice to have if I can’t make it to the dog park

everyone was extremely helpful! also everything went as smoothly as possible. i was moved in within a week of applying and it was very easy on my part

I just moved in and the experience was very pleasant. They were eager to answer any questions that I had. The property is absolutely beautiful.

It feels very homey, having sidewalks everywhere makes for nice evening walks! Staff is wonderful and residents all seem friendly. Parking is good too!

It’s a quiet community, perfectly located to get to all the shopping Yukon has to offer. The trash collection is pretty inconvenient and if it’s not between 6-9 Monday-Friday you have to take your trash very far which is extremely inconvenient