Excellent,caring neighbors in my building. Always a hello,how are you as they pass by. The children are mannerly and lots of fun. I miss my own grands so these ittle ones are sort of fill ins and most welcomed.

I have loved living in Highland Pointe. I love the space it provides. I love how the outside is well kept and the trees definitely make it amazing to look at while on the porch. The creek and bridges outside my apartment are a favorite. One thing I do wish they provided was a microwave inside.

I love these apartments, they're a well maintained and clean safe environment for families. Great staff, great residents, and great amenities

Landscaping is beautiful and issues have been solved in a timely manner. Staff have been helpful and able to resolve any issues with minimal time lapse. Have enjoyed living here.

This community is run by amazing, caring staff. They work hard to make as many improvements as possible. We have a very quiet, chill, friendly community.

A few things in my apartment could have been fixed prior to me moving in. I understand normal wear and tear type things but there was a few things that was like, “really?”. Luckily, the customer service and resident/leasing consultant communication was fantastic. I was never out of the loop of when and how those things were going to be fixed. They were always so kind too.

I love and enjoy the area! Very quiet here and that’s what I love! The gym has been a excellent amenity for me and my sister! We’ve learned here for over a month now and love it so far!

Everyone has been very nice! We just recently moved in a couple weeks ago, but everyone I’ve come in contact with has made the process smooth. There were some issues, which is obvious for any apartment, in first move in, but every problem has been fixed in a timely matter. Very reassuring going ahead!

The staff is awesome, any maintenance that’s needed is done almost immediately. The grounds are well kept. Since they’ve put in individual trash dumpsters throughout the complex there isn’t trash left on the ground.

Excellent customer service, we love our new community. Our move-in experience was easy. Our dogs love the dog park where they can run around without their leashes.

The staff has been helpful and mo Ed quick to get us in a unit.Move in was quick, the cleaning could have been better along with repairs but it’s ok.

Ants weren't as bad as usual this past summer which was nice. Yappy dogs being walked at 3 in the morning haven't been an issue for a while. Front gate keeps breaking every few months though.

Some maintenance issues, ballast in kitchen going out, light bulb in closet and front porch is out. Mini blinds in living room and bedroom broken.

Pretty good and the maintenance guys are pretty awesome They fix things really quickly and the lady’s and gentleman in the office are really nice and helpful. I would recommend these apartments if you like peace and quiet. But for the last two days a dog has been barking. I haven’t spoken to the office yet about it I’ll keep you updated on what they do about it. I understand that people have pets but when the owners just put them out side and then the dog just keeps barking please take ur pet inside.

Wonderful! Moving from out of state is stressful but knowing that we got to apply to highland pointe was a great step in the right direction.

The management team is nice, grounds are kept well, and there isn't much trouble. The maintenance guys are always punctual. It is nice to live here.

We love the place its so nice , the pool omg we love it , the neighbors are so nice to us and to our kids , its very clean , the office staff are so nice too😃.

Mateen was great! He made our move-in experience easy! We love Highland Pointe and all the amenities!! I would definitely recommend this property!

Although I am new, I have been pleasantly surprised but the environment here!!!The staff was very accommodating and helpful. And Maintenence was easygoing.

I have only been here a week and it's been awesome. The complex is clean and quiet. The staff is awesome!!! Super friendly and very helpful.

Going to miss this place, I will be sure to refer to people that work with my company for future jobs. All around great place and has really improved on the trash

Great place had a some issues with our dishwasher and the vinyl flooring when we moved in but they were fixed in the first 2 days of us living here.

The interior is outdated, no renovations have taken place yet the rent keeps increasing every year. One of the more expensive complexes in the neighborhood without similar amenities.

Nice quiet apartments, parking can be a bit difficult around some buildings which is to be expected. They recently put in new dumpsters which makes taking the trash down much easier.

Everything is very well kept like the grounds and community areas, the staff are absolutely amazing at what they do, truly great at their jobs So far I do enjoy living here! Excited for sure!!!