Highland Pointe OKC

4.4

4.4

I love Highland Pointe apartments. Everyone I have met are very helpful and nice. Maintenance are very friendly and get the work orders complete promptly.
Absolutely love this community! Love that it's gated, quiet, all the events offered, management is awesome and that it's a family and pet friendly community!
I’ve got nothing but positive things to say about the apartment complex Love the staff, my apartment and neighbors. Great place if you’ve got a dog.
My daughter and I have lived here for 4 years this September and have enjoyed living here and experiencing the amenities offered. My biggest complaint is my AC has broken at least 4 times this summer and had to buy fans out of pocket to try to keep cool. $60 bucks is a lot when we are on a fixed income and work from home.
Nice family area. Friendly staff helpful when anything arises just a call or email away. My family & I ate happy here. Thanks Highland Pointe.
It’s been a good move in experience. Still figuring out mail stuff with the package room and Luxer. We need to get a few small maintenance things figured out as well. Overall really good!
This is a real neat place to live! Nice location, close to my family and close to lots of food and shopping. Also seems like a good community
I love living here mostly, because we have good neighbors. No one is perfect but a lot of really good people come through here and call this place home.
So far, we love it here. The pool is our favorite and we like to take walks around the property. The mail room is a plus (keeps our packages secure).
Love living here. It’s close to shopping, restaurants, the freeways and doctor’s offices. The apartments are spacious. Would’ve been nice if every time I tried to use the pool it wasn’t closed.