Highland Pointe OKC

4.4

4.4

Great apartments, management, just Noisy. But the great management is taken care of it. I would recommend. It’s a good family feel, nice amenities.
I have only been living here 2 days and I love it. Its so beautiful and peaceful and I feel like I can relax and feel safe I would recommend it to anyone
The apartments are really nice and cute! Just wish I didn’t have many problems when I got moved in. Everyone seems really nice and they are pet friendly to all pets, really have enjoyed our time here!
I love that our community has joined with Apartment Life and is having events to bring the community closer together! They have provided different ways to still bring safe interaction between neighbors during these lonely times of isolation do to COVID.
I thought living here would have been great until I started being harassed by my downstairs neighbor. I have made a report several times and things aren’t being handled properly.
I love it here! All my neighbors are so amazing! If I ever had a issue is was fixed quick! I wish it was a little more kid friendly and had maybe a play set for the kids! Over all I love it!
The apartments are nice. If I ever have a problem ( which is rarely) they fix it very quickly. Grounds are kept nice and the office personnel are wonderful. The only downside I have is there is not enough parking spots but that seems to be at all of them.
This is probably one of the best properties you can live in. Very clean and well maintained by Steve. All the staff make it a priority to make your problem their priority. Which goes along way with me! Extremely timely and very responsive to any and all requests. You would be hard-pressed to find a better more spacious apartments in Yukon.
LOVE living at Highland Pointe. They went above and beyond for me and I appreciate it tremendously! Its clean and well kept and the staff is always friendly and helpful.
I've only had problems with one person, who blasts their music to where we can feel it when we walk and it was bumping our apartment, but called security when they heard my child WALKING. Other than them, everyone and everything has been amazing!