Don't really have much new to add I haven't already said on all the rest of these reviews. Front gate hasn't broken down for several weeks lately so I guess that's a new one.

Moved in to this apartment community since February of 2018 and till this date and time, It's been awesome so far. The Management and Staff are Amazing!

Everything has been going great! Friendly neighbors, friendly management, and good maintenance guys. I give it a good 5 stars because all things have been great!

It’s not too bad, The windows are not the best and they get wet when it’s cold and it drips down on the wood, the cold just comes right through causing my electricity bill to be high. The cars drive way too fast in the parking lot and it’s really loud with the lack of insulation. I don’t like the water share here, I don’t have a washer and don’t use my dish washer because it has issues. So I get upset that I’m helping those that do pay their water usage.

Peaceful, calming, quiet location. Convience spot for driving around to get to places. Being in peace and only getting mandatory visits from the management to make sure everything is perfect like how it should be for everyone. The apartment are great for winter and saves you tons of money on electric bill. Hiking trails outside of the apartment for the dogs as well as inside the apartment complex. Great management people that CARES!

It's such a beautiful community and a wonderful place to live. The only problem I have to complain about is that people dont always clean up after their dogs.

The monthly events really make the apartment complex feel like an actual community. I've really enjoyed getting to know my neighbors. I don't think I've encountered anything like this in other apartment complexes.

It's a great neighborhood and location for stores and restaurants. Spacious apartments. Complex has nice little gatherings and gifts throughout the year. They have very kind staff as well. Complex can be a little noisy at times but most part quiet.

The employees are always very nice when we pop in the office or if we need maintenance requests done. However, things around the complex have become very relaxed lately. People do not appear to be being charged for leaving furniture or trash on their porches.

I just moved here and am so happy! I love the quiet neighborhood, the apartment is such high quality, and the staff is absolutely amazing! Would recommend to anyone!

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

I love this place!! Super quiet, nice, gets things fixed pretty quick! Office staff very nice and helpful! would definitely recommend Highland Pointe to anyone!

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Nice place to live with friendly neighbors. Staff is great and always try to take care of you. Apartments feel like a home when you walk in. Not a cold boxy feeling.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

So far, I love it here! Everyone is so nice! The staff has been super helpful! It's a great location! The neighbors have been nice and quiet!

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Nice place to live!!! People are very friendly. The mustang schools are top notch. The apartments are quite and peace full. U have to love all the side walks. Makes the apartments seem more inviting and great for walks around the complex for a little exercise. I would recommend these apartments. Mandi at the office is super sweet and can answer all your questions. Good luck on your journey!!

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

The apartment is nicely painted and love the floors. The office is nice and pleasant as well. Reason why two stars is we have two cracked windows in our childrens rooms that we have asked to be fixed since we moved in 7-8 months ago. Also, I have lived in apartments before but I feel like either the floors are less sound proof or my upstairs neighbor is loud!

The staff is always willing to help in any way possible. Concerns brought to their attention are handled promptly. I would recommend Highland Pointe to anyone looking for a nice place to rent.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Everyone I have met is friendly. The community is quiet and clean. The management team worked with me and had everything ready when I moved in.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Neighbors are great. The office staff is friendly and helpful. They have these get together events that are fun and I had never seen anywhere else.

Reply from Highland Pointe OKC

Like the apartment vibe just wish Active building was working for me. Hasn't worked since I switched apartments. Can't get help with it either

Our community is quiet and peaceful. There are huge beautiful trees, and the grounds are well maintained. The administrative staff are kind and helpful.

Apartments are not well maintained. My door will not even stay shut unless it’s locked! Staff is rude and not helpful... list goes on and on

Give me back my trash valet, I’m lazy and don’t like taking my heavy trash to the dumpster. If you take it away please stop charging for trash service.

Highland Pointe apartments are spacious and the floor plans are practical. Laundry in the apartments is convenient. Being close to restaurants and shopping is great.

Highland Point OKC is a great community. Very nice staff. Spacious apartments friendly maintenance crew. Conveniently located to the interstate and turnpike. Close to shopping and restaurants.

I moved into these apartments approximately two weeks ago. Was originally drawn to the apartments for the location and amenities. Management is pleasant and the apartments are accommodating.