I honestly was very interested and excited for highland quarters at first. But as my lease went on I realized that the main manager chance is a very rude and unprofessional person. He also harassed me and my roommates and told personal information to people who had no right to know.

Living at Highland Quarters is the bets decision I have made when looking at apartments. It's a really nice community that feels safe and clean!

Unbelievable staff and amenities, great location, beautiful rooms, and I love my garage spot! The walls do see very thin I can hear everything my neighbors do, but that is probably an issue with any apartment. I am very proud and lucky to be an HQ resident! They take great care of you here.

Reply from Highland Quarters

I really enjoy living here it is in a very convenient location! I also really like the floor plan me and my roommates chose! I do wish there was more convenient parking for everyone.

Reply from Highland Quarters

Highland Quarters is so much fun to live in! It is my perfect location to and from class. The environment is very homey! Being able to have my own bathroom and bedroom is awesome! Love it!

Reply from Highland Quarters

I really like living in Highland Quarters! It is in a perfect location to walk to and from class. It also is very clean and a decent size for living during the school year.

Reply from Highland Quarters

Everything’s great. A few minor complaints. 1. It seems like the printers always out of ink or paper. I’ve never been able to print here. 2. The trash rooms are gross. People continue to leave trash bags on the floor and it’s causing an odor. 3. I still can’t work the callbox

Reply from Highland Quarters

I don’t like how my rent is extremely high for such a small room. Also it’s very embarrassing to bring friends on my floor because as soon as we step off the elevator there is always a revolting smell and it’s always dirty.

Reply from Highland Quarters

Love the location, staff, and overall experience I have had at highland. It really does feel like home to me. If it weren’t so expensive I would lease again. Absolutely recommend it.

Reply from Highland Quarters

The atmosphere here is relaxing as well as the whole complex being overall clean and the rooms are very spacious. I plan on living here next year as well

Reply from Highland Quarters

Since there were no carts or anything to hall my stuff, I had difficulties moving in since I came on my own. When my roommates got here the apartment was trashed from a previous renter

Reply from Highland Quarters

Highland Quarters is housed in an excellent location because I have the ability to walk a short distance to my classes. My apartment came with all I needed, and the price is affordable.

Reply from Highland Quarters

I love living here at HQ! Everything was set up nicely and move it was made smooth. Everyone is friendly especially the staff! I don’t have to worry about being ignored because the staff gets to it right away

Reply from Highland Quarters

The community has been really friendly, the experience has been great, and the apartment is really modern and really nice. Roomates are the best!

Reply from Highland Quarters

The apartment itself is nice when we moved in the only problem we had was that the sink disposal did not work but, that was resolved within the first week of living in the community. Only issue I've had is that sometime the wifi does not work well with loading blackboard.

Reply from Highland Quarters

I love it here. The people are so nice & it’s organized & clean. I’m glad the only thing I have to pay for is rent & electric. The rooms plus the bathroom are a decent size too.

Reply from Highland Quarters

Welcoming staff - Good atmosphere - Comfortable place to be -The printer should be fixed - Would be better if we can do a short lease agreement -

Reply from Highland Quarters

It’s a nice apartment and it has room to always improve but the people are nice and the managers are nice. They just gave a lot of parties in the building.

Reply from Highland Quarters

I love living at Highland Quarters. It has a homey feel and I also have some great roommates which is a plus. I can’t wait for the years to come!

Reply from Highland Quarters

I have been able to reside in a place close to the University and meet a bunch of cool people. It has made my experience at Terre Haute much more enjoyable than before.

Reply from Highland Quarters

I have been at highland for over a year now and I have never regretted my decision. It is affordable, clean, and the staff is very welcoming. I love the resident events! It doesn’t feel like just an apartment! It’s a family!

Reply from Highland Quarters

The apartment is pretty nice. It was nice having the rooms be fully furnished. Everyone I’ve met that lives or works here is very kind. Haven’t really had any complaints since moving in other than the loud ac compressor right above my room.

Reply from Highland Quarters

It’s been great so far! I am so glad I moved into HQ! I love the amenities, it’s so close to campus and we do fun events every month too! There is also a fitness center in the lobby that residents can enjoy at any time. HQ is just the best place to live near campus!

Reply from Highland Quarters

I really like it as far as space of my bedroom and living room and the pricing ! The only thing I dislike is how easy it is for the walls to get scuffed.

Reply from Highland Quarters

I have a great time here at highland quarters. The staff is very nice. Anytime I put in a maintenance request, it’s is met at a reasonable time! I enjoy all the fun days that Highland quarters makes for us. For example we just had a taco day. They always have coffee downstairs for us. They also do a great job of keeping the areas clean.