Highland Quarters

4.3

4.3

Madyson
about 15 hours ago
I haven’t moved in yet but so far everything has been so great and everyone is so helpful! I love everythinng that comes along with living at highland quarters.
Courtney
Overall, the facility is really lovely. The rent is reasonable and it offers a lot within the dues, such as a free tanning bed, gym, and lounge room.
Jordan
Overall Highland Quarters has been a good place to live so far. The walls are a little thin, but overall I have no major complaints. The maintenance staff is on top of it if there is ever any issue, and the building is well maintained.
Olivia
I love living here ! This is a good place for college students to go get their independence! I think this is a good starter apartment! I love it
Joshua
I have enjoyed my time living in highland for the past 3 years. I am gonna miss it. Everyone that i have meet has been amazing and all the workers are incredible.
Nicholas
Great staff overall and friendly neighbors! Location is fantastic and easy to drive around. Also the built in facilities makes things easy too!
Mary
I have loved living here and will be sad to leave. But that's just now graduating is. Wish I could stay longer than I did and that I could've lived here sooner
Cassidy
Have had a great time living at highland quarters. I love all of the amenities that they have to offer for us and how close of a walk it is to campus
Caeleigh
Highland is great, I'm sad to be leaving. Very expensive though (which is why I have to leave). I wish the elevators didn't break so often. I do really enjoy the 24 hour gym though. Good, friendly staff.
Kaitlin
I absolutely love HQ! They have the best events and community. I’m so happy I chose HQ over other complexes in the area! I love how close they are the local businesses especially Common Ground Yoga!