Highland Quarters

Clean and good apartment with good roommate match. In addition, the location is perfect as it is just across ISU. The ameneties are enough, we don’t need to bring many furnitures
For the most part I really liked Highland Quarters. But, a lot of stuff felt unorganized and I didn’t feel comfortable about it. Precious was always very nice and helped me out when I needed help with something. I never knew the other workers names .
Nice place to live just wish the walls were more sound proof. Neighbors are easy to hear and it’s hard to sleep on school nights. Love having the gym and printer right down stairs!
It was nice to a point. I would recommend people to live there but I would warm them that the front office and the manger of the building did NOT always act in a professional manner.
The location itself is perfect. Being right next to campus is amazing! The appliances being in each apartment are also very nice, even with the washer and dryer being in the apartment too.
My experience at Highlamd Quarters has always been a good one. From moving into the complex to the Covid-19 happening. I've never had a bad moment to date.
I enjoy living here due to the closeness of the building to the campus. It is also a good opportunity to meet new friends, however the price is quite expensive.
overall good experience. love the garage, gym, and the mail lockers. so wish there were 1 bedroom apartments, I would definitely lease one. a little noisy especially me being on the 2nd floor. but overall good.
I love living in Highland Quarters with my best friends! The office managers are very nice and helpful. I would 10/10 recommend living in Highland!
It was fun! I met my best friend here! I will never forget my experience here. Thank you for being so accommodating. I really appreciate it. I’ll miss it next year.