Highland Quarters

4.3

4.3

Pretty decent place. Really close to campus if that’s what suits your needs but it is on a popular street so be prepared for lots of noise at night if you’re not used to that.
Good location and amenities, good customer service, good price/quality rate. Include secured parking and roommate matching. We already have access to high speed internet and tv cable for free. All we have to pay is rent and electricity.
With ample amenities and located near campus, HQ provides a great social experience. HQ always holds plenty of social events and activities throughout the year, encouraging students to participate and meet their neighbors. A very friendly and open atmosphere, HQ is the place to be for students!
I love highland! It’s been such a fun year living here and I am so sad that i am not able to live here again next year. But i hope other residents get the same amazing experience i did!
Very nice people, never met a single rude person. All the people I met were fun. There is a lot to do here, they are always doing something downs stairs. I never participated but I wish I did.
Love it it's really great to live here the events are great. I really like my room and the quality though we have had some trouble with the oven but that's just how it goes sometimes lol
I really like living here at Highland Quarters. I lived here for my sophomore and junior year of college. It is just right across the street from campus.
Sub par management and not care for the community, also it always smells funky not only on each of the floors but also the main hall. And new management is not nice
Its Very Nice Looking Apartments with nice little social events sometimes & comes with alot of things in the apartment ; a bed, a couch, Etc.
With exception of the noise from some residents, it's largely really nice here. I can sometimes hear couples arguing through the walls and it's funny listening to them bicker, but otherwise I don't mind it.