Highland Quarters

Perfect location for students, apartments are well made-up with any amenities you could think of. Super friendly and accommodating staff. (:
I would definitely recommend living here to a group of friends! Amenities are great! The only thing I wish was better was the cable provider. I love the staff! I love the location!I also already signed to renew with the next year!!
I have enjoyed my time staying at highland. I resigned my lease right way when I had the chance too. I would tell people to live here. it is right next to all my classes so it saves me a lot of time.
The staff at HQ always put on the best activities each month that I look forward to being a part of. There’s always a a great atmosphere with opportunities to meet new people in the community.
Nice location and amenities. Being this close to campus is very convenient. Having a washer and dryer in each apartment is very nice as well as each room having it’s own bathroom.
Living at Highland Quarters has been great! I’ve lived her for two years now and am going to be sad when I leave after college. The amenities are all great and the rooms are great!
Overall, I enjoy living at HQ. I resigned my lease for a second year. There are some things that could be improved upon between both the residents and building, such as cleanliness and smell.
I didn’t like that the hallways were always disgusting but then it started to be cleaned during our finals week last semester. Which I want to say thank you for taking care of that.
It’s a clean place to live and incredibly nice. The people are nice and neighbors are understanding. My only complaint is the amount at which they charge for rent.
There is not enough room for the amount of people they keep in one apartment. There is 5 people in my apartment. We never have enough fridge room or room for dishes. There should be more counter room to atleast have a dish rack.