Highland Quarters

4.3

4.3

Allison
I can’t even lie, I love living here, it’s amazing. I am so glad to be able to live with the people that I want to and have the opportunity to be this close to campus with as much freedom as this place provides.

Rajnandani
The administration has been really helpful in the move-in process. I was provided with the correct information and was given assurance of my security, which has been my major concern. Thank you

Madyson
I like the atmosphere and the little things that Highland does to make you feel at home. They are super pet friendly and really try to cater to the needs of their residents as well.

Comfort
The apartment is friendly but a bit noisy at times, especially upstairs at midnight, and if the carpet could be cleaned at least every month, it would be helpful. For now, the space and comfort of the apartment make up for it a bit-rating of 4 out of 5 stars for now. In the absence of the noise and the carpet, it would have been a five-star rating.

Fatima Zahrae
I like this place. It's very close to campus I walk for like 5min to the building where I have classes. It's generally clean, calm, and very convenient. I like my roommates and the apartment is very cozy. I highly recommend!

Alyssa
I love it here! It’s a little expensive for the parking garage, but I love everything else. It’s fully furnished, and the staff is wonderful! I would recommend living here to everyone. I’ve never had any issues with any appliances.

John
Really good location with great staff and weekly events, honestly a pretty cool place to live as a student. No complaints from me whatsoever

Taegan
It’s better than living on campus but there are still issues. The amenities are nice but the internet keeps going out, the tv channels randomly disappear as well as various other problems.

Dasianae
I'm enjoying my sophomore year while leaving at HQ! I'm so glad I chose to live here. Meeting great people and HQ always has great events for their residents!

Amanda
I have love every bit of living here so far!! Everything provided is amazing and I love how interactive and outgoing the place is. My apartment is great for the and I have had no issues so far.