Highland Quarters

4.3

4.3

It's been really great living here the last year everyone is super nice and helpful and the place is great in general. I really love having my own room and bathroom. Sadly though the fridge is small for 4 people
I like living at highland now, lots of improvements have been made over my time here. The management does a great job of harboring a good community with fun events and activities. Maintenance is also always super quick which is helpful.
I like all the people in the community. Sometimes the WiFi and water is not the best. The WiFi is spotty and water cold. But the community is welcoming.
Personally I have had a great resident experience! Quick and helpful attendants, with lots of fun events and giveaways to participate in with no added pressure.
This will be my second year living at highland. I like the convenience of living to close to campus without having to live in a dorm. Having an in unit washer and dryer is great as well.
very helpful and responsive. i have no complaints! my couch had a weird smell and they replaced it fairly quickly! i also had some shelves i needed to be put up and they did that very quickly as well. plus they look great!
So far, living at Highland Quarters has truly lived up to the expectation I had set in my head. I enjoy spending time in my apartment with my roommates, as well as the lounge and weight room downstairs. I have made real good friends with a handful of my neighbors, too. Highland is a great place to live with great perks and amenities! 10/10 recommend!
I love it here! The staff are all so nice and willing to help out. The apartments are very nice and homey. All of the extra events they have are very nice too!
The apartments are very nice and the staff is great. The amenities are always very clean. The location is wonderful! We love it! We also love all the things the staff does to keep residence involved!!
The living space here is comfortable and the apartment being furnished makes it 10 times better at an affordable price! The staff are also so helpful and maintenance is always completed on time!