Highland Quarters

I enjoy living here due to the closeness of the building to the campus. It is also a good opportunity to meet new friends, however the price is quite expensive.
overall good experience. love the garage, gym, and the mail lockers. so wish there were 1 bedroom apartments, I would definitely lease one. a little noisy especially me being on the 2nd floor. but overall good.
I love living in Highland Quarters with my best friends! The office managers are very nice and helpful. I would 10/10 recommend living in Highland!
It was fun! I met my best friend here! I will never forget my experience here. Thank you for being so accommodating. I really appreciate it. I’ll miss it next year.
It’s okay the only person who is god sent is precious. She is really there to help other than her and also Adam. They aren’t really personable.
Love the location, staff, amenities, and the vibe of the Highland in general. Great place to live and I am glad I chose to stay here my for my sophomore year at Indiana State. :)
Helpful office staff! Approachable and personable. If I ever have an issue they always manage to help me as soon as possible. Not horrible off campus housing.
Highland Quarters for the most part has been keeping up with the tenants needs and wants. Sometimes I feel like they don’t care as much but they are doing what they can.
So far it’s great apart from a few of my roommates , I haven’t had any major problems with the apartment though and I look forward to next years experience aswell
Highland Quarters has been a great apartment to live in! Its proximity to campus is super convenient, the staff is super friendly, and the apartments are nice!