Highland Quarters

Its a really nice place! The only con I have is that the walls and floors are really thin so I can hear people above me walking and my roommates in their rooms or the common area.
It is okay, there have been times where it is really noisy but it is okay for the most part. I like the people I live with they are nice, the staff is nice as well. I haven't had any issues with maintenance in the room or apartment other than a squeaky door. over all a pretty chill place to live
I love it here. I think this is a good starting place for first time apartment renters. I think this place is very friendly and clean. I renewed my lease!
I enjoy living here. It is very convenient having a gym and tanning bed in the building. The maintenance people are always willing to help even when they are busy.
It’s pretty good. The upper floors sound very loud and there is a big loud generator outside my window now but otherwise everything is great.
One thing i really like about this apartment is how close it is to campus. Some apartments are multiple blocks away and not convenient. The staff here is really friendly and Adam the maintenance guy cool af.
Highland quarters had been quite advantageous since I moved in. I enjoy the community days that occur throughout the seasons, however. Randomly raising the rent and not telling renters how much it will go up makes me want to leave
I love living here! Everyone is so nice and i love all the events highland puts on. There’s been a tie dying event, a pumpkin painting event, and the other day highland staff came around to deliver s’mores which i love so that was exciting!
Everything has been great at highland quarters. Only issue has been the wifi and connection for our tv but other than that its been great. No loud neighbors and the packaging system has been great. Enjoy how its a simple walk to campus and to the health and human services building.
Friendly neighbors and staff! Very easy to go to staff with any problems, fast email replies, and fast maintenance fixes. I renewed my lease fast!