Highland Square

3.7

3.7

Keyairra
I love it. The spacing is fantastic. It’s dog friendly. Also it’s very quiet. The front office are tons of help. My neighbors are so nice and we look out for each other.
Alexis
I have had a great time living here and have already renewed my lease to live here again next year. I reaally like how fast the maintenance is
Jarron
I enjoy staying in this community . The staff is what makes it great. They really have a great combination of people, the chemistry is good.
Summer
Great community to live in. Nice floor plans. They have great amenities to enjoy. The valet trash service is a plus. The dog park makes the apartment even better.
Joshua
They leave you alone and the neighbors ain’t half bad. They’ve got a good lawn service and an aggressive towing service. Trash isn’t bad and dogs seems to be tolerated. Stuff in the gym isn’t really good
Laniya
It’s been really nice , the community is nice , the office is lots of help and the staff is very understanding , I would highly recommend this place to others
Lee
It’s ok. I can’t complain. It’s quite so I’m good with that . Maintenance is pretty quick . Some stuff I wish would change, but I can’t control what some one else does
Michael
I didn't like that the carpets were nasty as well as the apartment. I must say the staff I've met has been friendly. I wish the apartment was for Seniors.
Erin
I am dissatisfied with the roommate I was put with due to the fact we are incomparable. We argue over our living situations. I have notified management of problems such as smoking in the apartment and no penalty has been shown against her. However, in other areas, I have had no problems with my apartment.
Makayla
It’s nice here. The pool just looks really dirty and nasty. The green color, the leave in it. That is nasty. Not a good sight to see. I feel like since it’s getting cold out the pool should be covered at least.