Highland Square

it’s a good time living here. the door is kind of loud. but it’s not too bad. the wifi isn’t the greatest either but you know it could be worse
Its like living in my own little town. I'm glad to have my own space. The closet space is to die for. I'm so glad there a guest bathroom in the living. I just love it.
Have really enjoyed living here the past two years. Everyone is very helpful with any questions we may have. The neighborhood is also kept very nice I really appreciate how often the lawn service and trash service visit. The only thing I wish is that the pools were a little better taken care of
Good so far but there could be more respectable staff and a fast maintenance team and the appliances could be more updated than they are now
It’s has been an amazing time living here so far. It’s peaceful, I couldn’t have chosen any place else better to stay!My roommate didn’t show up so I have a huge home to myself & that’s even better.
My experience at this apartment has been awesome. I love everything about it inside and out from the kitchen to my room. The opportunity to get to exercise and get in the pool is even cooler. Hopefully I be here for awhile.
It is wonderful living here as I would invite people to come to stay here and I want tell all my friends how friendly you guys are with your costumers
I Love the environment here! Everyone is very nice and pretty. People are friendly and always walking their dogs! My favorite part about Living in Highland are the Amenities, such as the pool and gym!
Enjoying living in my first apartment! Hoping for a good year at Ole Miss. I didn’t know what to expect but so far so good. Everyone I have met have been super nice and willing to help.
Wifi sucks, love the house, community is not my style. When people have parties, there is no available parking, which creates a burden on the actual residents.