Highland Square

3.6

3.6

Overall it’s been a pretty fair experience living here. It’s nice because it’s a community that has sub communities with in itself so we are very close with all of our next door neighbors
Ever since new management this place has gone downhill. Last year there was barely any issues but this year I have called the cops multiple times.
Good overall. Good response time form service except for when it was a problem they couldn’t fix, they just kept marking it as “complete” instead of telling me it was something they couldn’t fix.
I really don’t care anymore it’s my last year living here. Someone dying in front of my house wasn’t cool maybe now there will be actual security. Maybe restricting it to only be for college students would help.
Maintenance workers are great. Everything with the townhouse was messed up when we got there but they have done a good job fixing it. The staff is helpful.
Takes a while for trash to be picked up. Maintenance is slow. We had our lock run out of battery. Who even makes their locks run on battery anyway. But every time I’ve met with staff for a mask to mask they always try their best to get my issue resolved ASAP.
My experience at highland square has been excellent most of my time as a resident. The staff is friendly, reliable and very helpful when needed.
Living here is wonderful. I finally found a place where I can have a piece of mind. I wish there were more dog parks around but that's okay.
Despite all the crazy occurrences in Highland Square this past semester, I have had a fun time living close to my friends during the pandemic.
WiFi never works even when you get the company to come out and fix it. Street lights are rarely working. Lots of trash and glass around the property. Electricity bill is high