Highland Square

There are a lot more places to stay in oxford so I would definitely look for other places before considering here because we has so many issues when we request maintenance.
Good overall. Maintenance could be better. We had some issues with an urgent problem before and had to keep on nagging until our house was fixed. Pool furniture needs to be replaced cuz i wanna go lounge without falling through my chair. The pools this year weren’t filled up in a timely manner. I wanted to go swimming so badly! Other than that things are alright.
It’s been a pretty great place to live, but I’ve been charged for electricity incorrectly for awhile and it has taken a long time to get things fixed in the past. Great amenities and good staff.
The cottages are nice and the pools are a fun place to hangout with you friends and neighbors. Just wish the Ethernet worked and the WiFi wasn’t so slow.
Highland Square seems to have gotten better under the new management. The staff are quicker to respond and the maintenance is still really good
Moving in was terrible the apartment was dirty when moved it and management took a while to come clean the apartment. Things were broken already and not fixed.
Great place to leave. Affordable, great assistance and neighbors are friendly. Never had an issue living here. Residents are very quiet and peaceful
the amenities could use a lot of work. the bathrooms in the gyms are horrible and the pools are usually gross. other than that love my cottage. great for 3 people and mostly quiet neighborhood.
Apartment was nice and location was decent, although apartment smelled like cigarettes the entire year and maintenance only sprayed something in the rooms and it helped for maybe 20 mins.
Living in Highland has been such a great experience! It has impacted my college experience greatly like having my friends close to me and amazing management!