Highland Woods

4.2

4.2

Yolanda
Nice apartment for the price. Love the communication between management and resident. Like that the grounds are maintained. Pet friendly community. Close to many popular dining.

Tracey
I've been living here for 6 months and I can honestly say I am glad I picked this community to live in with my family. I am a single mother with 2 young boys and I feel that this environment is the best for them to thrive in. I love my 2bdrm town home and plan on in the near future upgrading to a 3bdrm!! The staff here is professional, courteous and attentive and I am 100% happy with them!! Keep up the good work.

Adedapo
Pleasant so far! The kind of place I often like - easily accessible to the main road. Fittings neatly done as well. Good communication and friendly staff!

Kiera
My experience has been great. Anytime I need assistance, I always receive the help I need. To Highly recommended to anyone who wants to move somewhere into a safe community.

Verified Resident
It has improved some over the last 2 years. There are some cosmetic improvements I would like to see, but that will take time. I do wish the rent would stop increasing. I may have to move simply because of that.

Tiffany
Property is quite. Townhouse could stand upgrade, especially with heating and cooling upstairs ventilation. Pet friendly. The staff seemingly are friendly and willing to help.

Melinda
2 months ago
I have been here about 3 years now. I really like it here the rent just went up however it's still a nice and quiet place to stay. I don't know if/ when I'll decide to leave.

Ilka
2 months ago
So far so good staff is super nice community is great love the doggies park resident need to clean the poops but beside that is fabulous neighbors

Robert
4 months ago
Its pretty quite comfortable to lay your head so far i would recommend someone to live here everything you need an they have a pool cant wait to get in

Darlita
4 months ago
Friendly, quiet neighborhood close to shopping and restaurants!! Maintenance issues are resolved quickly!! Property managers are superb and always willing to assist!!!