Highland Woods

4.2

4.2

Robert
Its pretty quite comfortable to lay your head so far i would recommend someone to live here everything you need an they have a pool cant wait to get in

Darlita
Friendly, quiet neighborhood close to shopping and restaurants!! Maintenance issues are resolved quickly!! Property managers are superb and always willing to assist!!!

Kimberly
My experience here has BEEN WONDERFUL!!!!COULDNT ASK FIR A BETTER HOME!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! Since I been here life is just great. I wouldn't change or leave for the world

Tennesha
I enjoy living in highland woods. Not a lot of drama, noise, and the people don’t steal my packages anymore. My time here is expiring because I just can’t take the lack of communication. Rent relief covered most months and the rest I feel was used somewhere else. I understand it’s my job to keep up with my own payments but I put all my trust and patience into the wrong people. I would remember the good times I have had these past 2 years but I can’t wait to leave.

Shanel
There is a bug problem but otherwise a nice place to live good sized units nice pool and great office staff close to highways and not far from shopping

Tiffany
about 2 months ago
Miscommunications and confusion on move on. Waited for over 2 years on the waiting list. Provide fast move in after open apartment. Provided throughout maintenance on the apartment and kept me posted on the outcome. Still waiting to see apartment and move in.

Sonya
2 months ago
Our curb appeal is inviting, the updates about closing or late opening is helpful in cases we need assistance. When I made a request in reference to a maintenance issue someone has usually come within 72 hours.

Nyesha
3 months ago
Really quiet neighborhood. Maintenance is pretty quick at responding when it comes to small complaints! Neighborhood is clean and located in a great area.

Tracey
3 months ago
I have been waiting to move to this com since February, I move the 11th of May and I am to the moon excited!! Brittany and Nicki are the Best. The move in process was painless and quick!! I will definitely be staying for a min!! Thanx Gals!!I adore my new Home!

Gnesha
3 months ago
The experience was good every one is nice out here I love the community even the landlord and maintenance men there all are nice and it’s a clean environment