Highland Woods

4.2

4.2

Sonya
I'm just moving in but so far good. The outside of the buildings need to be cleaned tho. The office staff and maintenance have answered all questions and made all repairs.
Latasha
Quiet, well lit, Great staff❤️ and any problem I have it gets resolved. My only ongoing issue is the fact that we have these new washers take too long to wash a cycle which affects my electrical services.
Jessica
Overall my experience here is good, here and there the neighbors might pump there music but it's never at an inconvenient time. I had to deal with an inconvenience but I'm on the extermination list and try my own tricks. If this problem could be dealt with then for me it would be 5 stars.
Luther
Love coming home to my first apartment‼️Things may not be perfect, but I got my first chance of living with these guys, & that make it even more special.
Melinda
This is my second year here and I'm loving it here. I am definitely going to sign another lease here for another year. Tatiana and Veronica and the maintenance staff are all great. Anytime I might have an issue they're there to get it completed in a timely fashion.
LaShawnda
My experience is great I love talking with the management they are so understanding and helpful.. have nice place to live I love it .! I couldn’t ask for anything better then this
Darlita
I love it here!!! The office managerial staff is helpful and professional. Nikki is the best!! The maintenance team is proficient and efficient!! Mr C and Franklin make a great team here at Highland Woods!! The area is close to shopping , main interstate highways, airport and recreation activities.I really like the serenity this area provides.
Deiara
I really like my townhouse... Its very quiet and very friendly... I told lot of friends and family about this place... I would never leave this place every...
Jessica
The move-in process from beginning to end was great. Ms. Veronica and then Ms. Tatiana was awesome in communicating and working with me when I had a change that needed done. So Thanks, Highland Woods Apartments and Staff.
Ilka
We need to consistently with pup picks up we dogs owner, and push hard to residents here to pick up they puppy dogs special on the walking curve