Hiline Heights

4.4

4.4

Kellie
My experience so far has been great! Everyone has been so nice and the leasing team is extremely responsive. I would recommend Hiline to anyone.
Georgia
Location is so nice, feels like we're close to everything! Maintenance is really helpful too. Anything we put in gets fixed super quick. The valet trash service is awesome. We love the high ceilings too.
Neha
So far, it's been great living at Hiline. The location is very good and the downtown views are fantastic. The Amazon lockers are also really convenient
Brittani
I’ve lived at HiLine for a little over a year and have loved every day of it. The leasing office staff is friendly and helpful. Maintenance is always super quick to take care of any problems. And did I mention how awesome and big the dog park is! My pup loves having ample space to run around and play with her friends off leash!
Natasha
The Apartment is a Great place to live, my neighbors are very friendly. I love the Markets are within walking distance. I also love the convince of having several restaurants and fast foods with 5 miles.
Teddy
Great experience so far. Clean community nice pool. Looking forward to enjoying my time living in this community. Great location and near everything
Carolina
Love it here. Great location. Good floor plans. Clean and respectful community. Responsive management. Reasonably priced. Plenty of amenities.
Karmen
I love it here. This is an amazing place to live. Only thing is people’s tires are being stolen and it’s happening weekly and it doesn’t seem like anything is being done about it. My roommate got hers stolen and that day the police said three others called about their tires being stolen. So other then that amazing place with a great downtown view sunset/sunrise view 🤩
Benjamin
All questions got answered quickly (and I had a lot of them moving in), my apartment is as advertised, and the building in general is very nice!
Tanvi
Sometimes robberies or incidents in the apartment complex, but other than that, good maintenance (quick response time) and good staff who are willing to answer questions.