Hiline Heights

4.5

4.5

Well, so far (2nd week) it has been good. Have to say that the staff, especially Ren, jumped through hoops to help me solve an issue and made sure I was clear that they were not giving up my place. So huge props to the people up front. Don't forget them at Christmas, or New Years, or Wednesdays!!! It has been a crazy move but no hiccups. Looking forward to actually meeting some people.
Apartment maintenance is totally awesome, no complaints. I do have some cleanliness from the residents in the hallways sometimes. Overall, very satisfied.
I love living here! Community normally feels pretty safe and clean. I do wish management updated us more frequently when situations happen in the community that not everyone is aware of.
I have been here for two years and love this apartment! Great location and the apartment always hosts fun events. The community is clean and respectful.
Hiline Heights is in the perfect location. I get my Saturday and Sunday morning coffee at Corner Bakery. I get my lunches at Barnabys and Salata. I get my weekend wine or seltzer at Premier and the list goes on! The dog park on site is becoming me and Scout's happy place. We love all our neighbors and their pups and they all get along great. I am super close to my office and all of the things I like to do. The Management is prompt and friendly and my experience has been totally seamless.
Please clean the hallways more often. Install security cameras. Fix the mirror in the garage (1st floor). Keep up with landscaping (trim palm trees)
Maintenance is very responsive and the staff is friendly and helpful. They also do small social events or food trucks which is nice! Also overall the hallways are clean but often times people don’t look after their dogs.
Have always been down to get to know people that live in the same building! A pool day or just hangout. I just moved to Houston so exploring would be fun!
I’m enjoying living in Hiline so far, however the dog park always smells awful and is full of dog poop. I also know we pay for maintenance and bug control, but there are always bugs everywhere, which my old complex didn’t have, so that’s why I gave it a 4 out of 5. I love the pool and am really happy with my apartment. There were a few issues when I moved in, but maintenance fixed them immediately!
The entire complex and residents are mostly young, polite, sociable, and fun. I have yet to meet someone with whom I couldn’t hold a conversation. My wife met a neighbor by chance at the local HEB (which is within walking distance) and they walked home together. The staff and management are very friendly and helpful and are always welcoming and willing to help with any questions or concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend this place to anyone who is starting their life and career as a good stepping stone into the future!