The neighborhood is quite. The staff always complete job orders in a timely manner. I enjoy going to the office. I free to express my be opinion for upgrades. Awesome place to live.

This property is really nice. The maintenance is really quick and the office staff are available pretty much everytime I need help with something

New resident. Minor office staff issues. Cant rate it 5 stars just yet. Quite, cozy, great location with up to date amenities. Easy access to all interstates.

I have been in a unique situation, as my husband and I lived in one apartment at Hillhurst with a roommate and then the three of us moved across the complex to live with a fourth roommate. In the first apartment, our experience was rough because our upstairs neighbors were extremely noisy. They would scream at each other all hours of the night and there were constantly people going in and out. Also, despite us having a parking permit, there were random cars parked in front of our apartment so we rarely if ever had the opportunity to park near our home. I think we were an anomaly, however, because when we moved across the complex, all of these issues improved immediately. Overall, we love and appreciate the Hillhurst community.

The staff and property are perfect. The grounds are kept clean and cut. The pool area is always clean and there is 24 security. A pool pass is required at all times so this ensures there are no unwanted guests.

Safe, most the neighbours are friendly. Enjoyed the rennovated townhome. Maintenance usually prompt to fix things. Office sometimes seemed disorganized

Management and Staff seem really nice and professional. Apartments are well maintained and if something does happen its fixed very quickly. Overall we are very impressed and very satisfied thus far.

Moved in this past Friday. It is now Monday and everyone we have encountered has gone out of their way to offer help! When we signed the lease they walked our apartment with us, found something wrong and it was fixed within 30 minutes. Amazing customer service!!

I love this property. It’s quiet and always clean. Neighbors are friendly and the office staff is pretty great as well. I would recommend this property

Amazing apartment with great community and residents. We love the welcome we received from the staff and the community it beautiful and well maintained.

I’ve been residing here since 2010. There could be a couple more amenities offered, but the location is great. It’s pricey, but what’s not in Nashville?! I’ve not had a problem with neighbors or staff and that’s a plus for me.

It has been great, its clean, quiet, beautiful apartments and the office has responded in record speed to anything I have asked. The office workers are the most polite I have ever encountered in apartment living.

Pretty cool place so far. Very quiet and peaceful. Thd staff are very helpful amd open to answer any and all questions. Very nice neighbors.

Safe, quite, clean. Newly refurbished apartments. Convenient to restaurants and shopping. Knowledgeable and polite office staff. Excellent and prompt maintance staff. A good place to live.

It's wonderful! Neighbors are friendly. The traffic is ok. Overall, I:m still excited. The staff is very helpful. Maintenance request was filed in a timely manner.

Living at Hillhurst is been one of the greatest living experiences ever! I absolutely love the office staff, but especially Leslie! Her warm and inviting spirit is what I love the most! I also appreciate Keith, he is always on top of all my maintenance needs! Thank you all for making this living experience one to remember!

We have been residents of Hillhurst for a long time. New renovations have made our home more enjoyable. We are very pleased with the assistance we have received from the property staff

I love this place! The fireplace, the wood flooring, the people! It has been just so amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better place. Woohoo

The apartment complex is always clean and quite. There are some issues but the office takes everything serious and will take the steps needed

Nice neighbors and safe place to live. Office staff was very professional and friendly. I would recommend this apartment complex to family and friends

I have lived at Hillhurst for a month now and so far I love it. It’s quite, the staff is very nice and helpful. And if I have a problem they have fixed it right away.

Not perfect but overall I have not any major complaints. Maintenance usually comes on time to fix things. Management is relatively easy to get in touch with

awesome cool great warm clean quit excellent cool place to stay awesome place to stay quiet place to stay clean place to stay I love my apartment

I've been living here for about a week now and I love it its so quiet the apartments are good sized and everyone I've spoken to is so nice here its great

It is very quiet and lovely here the other people seem to be very friendly and the property is very clean I would recommend the apartment to my friends