Only good experiences.staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful.Clean apartment complex and on time maintenance staff.Its quiet and nice neighbours.no parking problems at all.

Awesome place to live! Repairs and maintenance completed in a timely manner. Staff is very friendly. Overall I enjoy my apartment home.I highly recommend it to future tenants.

Was the best complex I've ever lived in, clean well kept. And I felt safe. The staff were always so kind and thoughtful. All request were met on time.

When we moved in 6 months ago we were looking for something Quiet, Clean, Friendly, Safe, close to everything yet off the main road. We found Hillhurst and have never wanted anything else.

Honestly one of my favorite things about my 5-6 years living in Hillhurst is the Maintenance team of Chris and Keith. Incredibly friendly, timely, and skilled. The pool/pool area having just been revamped is such a nice touch.

Great complex and community. The worst thing I can say is that the ceilings transfer noise very easily. Otherwise, everyone is quiet for the most part and nice.

It GREAT! And the staff is amazing and I love the space in my apartment and it is so peaceful. It’s the BESTEST COMMUNITY I LIVE IN🤗🙏HILLHURST IS AWSOME🙏

Since I started the moving process the Hillhurst staff was nothing short of amazing, they gave me all the help and time I needed, especially with a death in my family that caused me to push back my move in date. They really showed that they care about the community!!

I use to live here years ago and I decided to come back. It’s quite and nice neighborhood.Close to the school my son was already going to. Nice 100%

The neighborhood is quite. The staff always complete job orders in a timely manner. I enjoy going to the office. I free to express my be opinion for upgrades. Awesome place to live.

This property is really nice. The maintenance is really quick and the office staff are available pretty much everytime I need help with something

New resident. Minor office staff issues. Cant rate it 5 stars just yet. Quite, cozy, great location with up to date amenities. Easy access to all interstates.

I have been in a unique situation, as my husband and I lived in one apartment at Hillhurst with a roommate and then the three of us moved across the complex to live with a fourth roommate. In the first apartment, our experience was rough because our upstairs neighbors were extremely noisy. They would scream at each other all hours of the night and there were constantly people going in and out. Also, despite us having a parking permit, there were random cars parked in front of our apartment so we rarely if ever had the opportunity to park near our home. I think we were an anomaly, however, because when we moved across the complex, all of these issues improved immediately. Overall, we love and appreciate the Hillhurst community.

The staff and property are perfect. The grounds are kept clean and cut. The pool area is always clean and there is 24 security. A pool pass is required at all times so this ensures there are no unwanted guests.

Safe, most the neighbours are friendly. Enjoyed the rennovated townhome. Maintenance usually prompt to fix things. Office sometimes seemed disorganized

Management and Staff seem really nice and professional. Apartments are well maintained and if something does happen its fixed very quickly. Overall we are very impressed and very satisfied thus far.

Moved in this past Friday. It is now Monday and everyone we have encountered has gone out of their way to offer help! When we signed the lease they walked our apartment with us, found something wrong and it was fixed within 30 minutes. Amazing customer service!!

I love this property. It’s quiet and always clean. Neighbors are friendly and the office staff is pretty great as well. I would recommend this property

Amazing apartment with great community and residents. We love the welcome we received from the staff and the community it beautiful and well maintained.

I’ve been residing here since 2010. There could be a couple more amenities offered, but the location is great. It’s pricey, but what’s not in Nashville?! I’ve not had a problem with neighbors or staff and that’s a plus for me.

It has been great, its clean, quiet, beautiful apartments and the office has responded in record speed to anything I have asked. The office workers are the most polite I have ever encountered in apartment living.

Pretty cool place so far. Very quiet and peaceful. Thd staff are very helpful amd open to answer any and all questions. Very nice neighbors.

Safe, quite, clean. Newly refurbished apartments. Convenient to restaurants and shopping. Knowledgeable and polite office staff. Excellent and prompt maintance staff. A good place to live.

It's wonderful! Neighbors are friendly. The traffic is ok. Overall, I:m still excited. The staff is very helpful. Maintenance request was filed in a timely manner.

Living at Hillhurst is been one of the greatest living experiences ever! I absolutely love the office staff, but especially Leslie! Her warm and inviting spirit is what I love the most! I also appreciate Keith, he is always on top of all my maintenance needs! Thank you all for making this living experience one to remember!