I love the professionalism&customer service&especially the cleanliness of the office&property! That is so very good coming in the door&I've heard good reviews

Reply from Hillhurst

Our experience has been awesome. Maria and Jessica are so nice and very helpful. They made the move in process go quickly. The community is nice, clean, and quiet. We made a good decision to move here.

Reply from Hillhurst

Easy application and approval. The office staff is wonderful! Helpful, friendly, punctual, and understanding. I wish there was a gym, but I am happy with the overall cleanliness and quiet atmosphere of the complex. The few maintenance issues I mentioned after moving in were addressed the very same day! Very happy with my experience so far.

Reply from Hillhurst

Move in was quick and easy. Maintenance was very helpful and fixed problems noted on move in checklist. Property is neat and clean with everything in convient location.

Reply from Hillhurst

So far so good, just a few issues that need to be resolved. My apartment didn't seem cleaned thoroughly cleaned prior to me moving in. The staff is great so I’m sure they will find a way to rectify the problem

Reply from Hillhurst

It's so peaceful and quiet....I absolutely love my apartment...the staff is amazing...i feel right at home...the location is great, I'm so close to everything!!

Reply from Hillhurst

Its a nice community, its quiet and maintenance is prompt. The management is very nice and address your concerns quickly. The neighbors are friendly and it clean.

Reply from Hillhurst

Nice living area.. The complex is very quiet and the neighbors are very nice.. The front office staff is amazing as well as maintenance. I love it here so far

Reply from Hillhurst

I love my place it very quite I love the management team and they are easy to get alone with and the neighborhood I would not trade it for anything else and I would let all my friends know that it is a very nice neighborhood and managed place to live

Reply from Hillhurst

I lov love where I'm living but I haven't been able to enjoy my apartment because of the upstairs neighbors are very disrespectful I think they threw red potatoes at my daughter car and her dads car we have pictures I've been staying at my moms house sometime to get some sleep but over all I love it I've should have moved in one of the townhouses . Thanks be bless

Reply from Hillhurst

Mostly quiet, excellent maintenance, and great management. The people who live here are nice and it’s a good community to live in and very pet friendly.

Reply from Hillhurst

I moved her a week or so ago and I absolutely love it. It is so quiet. All my neighbors are quiet the community is clean and welcoming. I have enjoyed my move

Reply from Hillhurst

I have lived here since June and have no complaints! I love the newly renovated apartments and love that the property and dog park is always well kept.

Reply from Hillhurst

I just moved in and so far I really like it. I love the community and my apartment is great. I hope for this place to be my home for years to come.

Reply from Hillhurst

Good people and good amenities for a great price. The only thing I want, which is out of their control, is more sidewalks and things to do around the neighborhood.

Reply from Hillhurst

Living at Hillhurst is great! The location is one of the best features, only 15 minutes from downtown Nashville. The complex is nice and quiet. People here are friendly, the office is helpful, and the apartments are nicely done.

Reply from Hillhurst

I just moved to Nashville last week, and I’m so glad I chose Hillhurst Apartments as my new home. I had driven for about 7 hours before reaching Hillhurst, but the staff member that assisted me was super sweet and helpful, so signing my lease and getting my keys was a pretty painless process.

Reply from Hillhurst

I love it and it very quite and I luv the manager she was very nice and really help me with the apartment so I am looking forward in growing in the community with the people thank for letting me be apart

The pool is awesome. The management staff has not always been professional. The maintenance crew reacts when quickly when notified. The water saving toilets are awful and needs to be flushed several times to clear them.

Reply from Hillhurst

The apartment really is great. Maintenance responds to problems quickly, the complex stays fairly quiet and clean and it is perfect for couples and family who enjoy quiet. My only drawback is sound really travels through the floors so being on the bottom, if your neighbor is loud, like a previous neighbor, you’re being tortured when they are home. Otherwise, for the price in Nashville, it’s excellent.

My apartment complex is amazing. I never see any problems as I come home and it’s always so peaceful . My neighbors are great and the workers are so friendly

Love living here its quiet peaceful friendly neighbors plety of space to park love this place this my very first apt me never had my own but this place is the best

Only good experiences.staff is exceptionally friendly and helpful.Clean apartment complex and on time maintenance staff.Its quiet and nice neighbours.no parking problems at all.

Awesome place to live! Repairs and maintenance completed in a timely manner. Staff is very friendly. Overall I enjoy my apartment home.I highly recommend it to future tenants.

Was the best complex I've ever lived in, clean well kept. And I felt safe. The staff were always so kind and thoughtful. All request were met on time.