Hillhurst

4.5

4.5

Johnnicka
Great! The workers are very sweet and helpful. My Neighbors can be cool at times. Night can be a little noisy in my building but overall I love it.

Jordyn
I like this place except there are a lot of bugs. It’s pretty clean and well taken care of though which is huge. Overall, definitely would choose to live here again

Monet
So far it’s still been a great experience. The neighbors around me are very nice people. Even the office staff actually are nicer than most!

Stephanie
It has been great I love living here Thank you Hillhurst you get five stars they is very understanding very nice and tell you the facts that why I love rentig at hillhurst my experience has been lovely.

Sharon
I like living here meeting new neighborors I love trying to go to pool I love to be able to walk around the apartment complex I love being able to sit outside walk around the yard love watching other animals walking around

Leta
We love the neighborhood, neighbors, staff, and location! We've been here going on seven years, and plan on staying for as long as possible!

Mitarius
about 2 months ago
Nice and comfortable very conveniently placed as well, many places to eat surround this apartment complex. They just added electronic doors which was a very big upgrade to the home.

Horace
about 2 months ago
This is very wonderful place to live. Glad me and my daughter get a chance to experience the benefits of living here in the apartments. The staff has been great as well.

Kimberly
2 months ago
I love this community because they are hairs on with their residence the maintenance is great I love the community activities that they put in place for the residence and the ground is Kim very clean and the noise level is beautiful

Hugo
2 months ago
Hillhurst apartments is a very good community to live in. We expend 2 years and we had not even one complaint. Staff people is very kind and helpful. Always ready to answer and solve. Maintenance people is knowledgeable and when we asked for a repairing it was almost immediate. Apartaments are nice, plenty of green, clean and the pool works all the time. I would live in this community again.