Hillhurst

I love this place so much everytime friends and family come over they tell me Reonte you have an amazing place that really makes me happy I love being here so I work hard to make sure that I can stay
I love living here! It has been a great experience so far. It was a quick and easy move, and the property manager was lovely. During the past few months with covid going on, I was really worried I wouldn’t have anywhere to go. I’m thankful for Hillhurst.
I love the community it is quiet and maintenance and management always answers in a timely manner. The people stay to themselves and the grounds are kept clean.
The apt community is nice quiet clean its very pretty every thing is great in our apt everyone keep every thing looking its best even the outside
1 star
I been hospitalized the rent is to high for me I barely spend three years here i can't afford that kind of money for rent, i just got released from the hospital
One of the Quietest and cleanest appartmenr neighborhood. I always enjoy the Quick response from the property manager and most especially the maintenance team.
Wonderfully Quiet and Pleasant Place to call home The staff is very Professional and Courteous I haven't had a single problem here and I plan on a long stay
I have enjoyed living at Hillhurst so far! The community is quiet, peaceful, and clean! The office staff is has been extremely helpful and very professional.
The people in my unit àre great neighbors. We look out for each other. If don't see each other's for a couple of days we call and do a check up.
Its is very quiet and relaxing. The neighborhood is clean and nice kept. The neighbors and very nice and helpful. I love being here and enjoying the great outdoor scenery.