The place is kept clean but the upkeep is minimum Its close to downtown and its close to the interstate if you need to travel back and fourth

you go up on the rent every year but no changes to the apartment same carpet same appliances no paint. too expensive with no change. I would like to stay is there was change

decent inside kind of old outside no bugs which is good especially since i have a baby. maintanence is always fast to come. i just wish it were safer id feel more at ease staying here

It has been ok to stay at Hillhurst. Under new management means hopefully new changes. I know when the times come for me to move and move on to bigger home planning, I'm going to miss living there. One good thing to know is that I can always come back.

How do you expect me to express my honest experience in 140 characters...that's a tweet. Anyway, I'm glad hillhurst is under new management.

Despite the bad neighborhoods outside of the complex, I feel safe here. I think maintenance is very good. I wish the rooms were a little more updated.

Nice and quiet here. Thanks for that. Don't like the idea of having to pay to pay rent, but I understand the business. Customer care is great and service is too.

The residents that cannot follow the rules or keep their children under contol...if you could resolve this, it would be an awesome place to live!!

The apartment complex is always clean and quite. There are some issues but the office takes everything serious and will take the steps needed

Very friendly staff, quick to respond to repair requests, even for small things. Online rent pay is convenient, but too high for the fee. water leak somewhere by the pool keeps the sidewalk wet, mossy, and slippery.

I have been in a unique situation, as my husband and I lived in one apartment at Hillhurst with a roommate and then the three of us moved across the complex to live with a fourth roommate. In the first apartment, our experience was rough because our upstairs neighbors were extremely noisy. They would scream at each other all hours of the night and there were constantly people going in and out. Also, despite us having a parking permit, there were random cars parked in front of our apartment so we rarely if ever had the opportunity to park near our home. I think we were an anomaly, however, because when we moved across the complex, all of these issues improved immediately. Overall, we love and appreciate the Hillhurst community.

The community is quiet and maintenance staff is great. I have been here now for just over two months. The parking could be better if it was enforced.

Nice place to live. Moved here in 2009 to 2012. We left because we had to leave state for business for a year. So as soon as we got back to town we came back to stay at hillhurst.

Mostly quiet, excellent maintenance, and great management. The people who live here are nice and it’s a good community to live in and very pet friendly.

The apartment really is great. Maintenance responds to problems quickly, the complex stays fairly quiet and clean and it is perfect for couples and family who enjoy quiet. My only drawback is sound really travels through the floors so being on the bottom, if your neighbor is loud, like a previous neighbor, you’re being tortured when they are home. Otherwise, for the price in Nashville, it’s excellent.

I moved in in April 2016. So far everything is great with one exception. The staff are extremely responsive to all request and do so very promptly. The neighborhood is quiet and very convenient to work and other neighborhood stores and other services. I have no complaints about the location. In general the expense of living here is very reasonable. The only thing that I am dissatisfied with is the new system for billing for water services. It is frustrating to have no control at all concerning the amount of the water service expense each month. The formula is so complicated and there is no access as far as I know to the raw data that is plugged into that formula that there appears to be virtually no accountability for the water service charges

This is a quiet community that has lots of open spaces and greenery for all to enjoy. The leasing office staff is accessible and always willing to help when needed.

Pretty cool place so far. Very quiet and peaceful. Thd staff are very helpful amd open to answer any and all questions. Very nice neighbors.

Management and Staff seem really nice and professional. Apartments are well maintained and if something does happen its fixed very quickly. Overall we are very impressed and very satisfied thus far.

Safe, most the neighbours are friendly. Enjoyed the rennovated townhome. Maintenance usually prompt to fix things. Office sometimes seemed disorganized

It’s a very quiet neighborhood. Residents/Nrighbors are very respectful and pleasant. Management keeps the property clean at all times. It’s been a pleasant experience.

New resident. Minor office staff issues. Cant rate it 5 stars just yet. Quite, cozy, great location with up to date amenities. Easy access to all interstates.

I lov love where I'm living but I haven't been able to enjoy my apartment because of the upstairs neighbors are very disrespectful I think they threw red potatoes at my daughter car and her dads car we have pictures I've been staying at my moms house sometime to get some sleep but over all I love it I've should have moved in one of the townhouses . Thanks be bless

Like the apartment but dont like the idea how it run because im confused how it included the water but not oncluded run over the income The place r nice to live in

It has been good so far. Getting adjusted and making it work has been tough but it is getting there. Do not have a lot of time to stay home because I work a lot. Hope things will get better soon. But so far it has been good. I do not know my neighbors!