Hills of Harrisonburg Northview

3.9

3.9

I love my apartment, great space and very affordable. Furniture is comfortable, clean, and up to date. Maintenance responses in a very timely manner, I am happy with my experience.
I like my apartment. My neighbors are the only thing I don't enjoy because they are loud. The staff are nice. Pest control broke our lock so that was unfortunate but it was replaced.
Roommate smokes on balcony but carries residual smoke back in. Apartment smells like cigarette smoke. I need to bring a heater because the room is cold.
I like the living space and maintenance is very quick and friendly. Not happy with how unprofessional staff is - not responding to emails, not following up with specials when residents do it, etc
The rent is very affordable and the apartments are a great size. The location is nice and walking-distance to campus as well as a grocery store and a few restaurants. Parking is free as well as a clubhouse and gym. Sometimes it can be somewhat noisy around the complex, but it’s not constant noise and it’s not too disruptive.
My favorite of all of the hills apartments. I personally love the kitchen and the huge balcony. My boyfriend and I have a dog and we love how much grass there is for him to play in
It has been great thus far! The staff is very friendly, flexible, and understanding which has been a blessing. They have adapted to the pandemic very well so I’m excited to see you get more they will do events wise.
Fast maintenance requests completed, relatively updated apartments, and great prices for a college town! I like that I have the option of having my own bathroom or not depending on price.
It is pretty good, but with a lot of loud noises here and there. But for the good of the people and fun gatherings, it makes up for it. The rooms are nice as well.
Every thing is good so far. They are really prompt with getting maintenance over when requested. The WiFi is slower but we make do. Good for the price we pay.