Hills of Harrisonburg Northview

First week living here at Northview. There are areas of improvements needed especially in the bathroom which needs updated. My room is good to go with all the basic needs. New window blinds would be nice. First thing you notice when you drive by is all the damaged blinds in the windows. Makes the place look cheap.
My experiance here has been really great the people very friendly the office has been very nice and understanding the maintance has been very helpfull very clean
I recently renewed my lease for a second year and the staff (both office and maintenance) have treated me nothing short of amazing in my time as a resident.
Everyone is very nice. It would probably be wise to separate students and locals, however, given how their respective schedules frequently seem to clash.
Great value for the price of the apartment! The community is great, the amenities are useful and of good quality, and the units are nice. The staff both in the administrative office and on the maintenance team are helpful and always friendly.
Maintenance was incredible. The apartment was nice but there were some things that fell apart or weren’t put together well, but again, maintenance was quick to fix these things! Rest of the staff was very nice and the location is great
I am unable to express my views towards this place, part of that is because this site does not allow me to give a rating of 0 stars. There was no water in my unit for over a month (during a pandemic, no less), and there seemed to be no urgency fixing the issue. When attempting to contact the management staff regarding resolution/compensation for the issue, there didn't seem to be any urgency in that either. I've been sending emails (upon their request), for 5 weeks; no response has been heard by me or my roommates as I write this. The management practices here genuinely concern me.
Not bad so far I've only been living here for a few days now. As far as I can tell though it doesn't seem to be a bad place to live and I'm excited for the clubhouse to open back up since its been closed due to the pandemic.
I feel like Northview was a great place to live it really allowed me to connect with the people I loved with and create new friends along the way
Most beautiful setup, location, and workout gym! Awesome people and truly wonderful and helpful office staff. Love everything about Northview!