Hills of Harrisonburg Northview

My experience has been great! I love my roommates and the location is perfect. I’ve only been living here for two months and I’ve already resigned.
close to campus, friendly environment, great community. Maintenance needs a little work and wifi keeps going out but the memories being made are priceless!
Overall a great experience so far. There are some marks around the apartment and a few cracks here and there but overall is awesome. No complaint about neighbors or staff, everyone is very kind.
Great community! Staff and maintenance go above and beyond for residents often. It is also nice to see how creative the office staff has gotten to still ensure that social distanced events are happening.
I like my apartment it’s well kept, clean, noise is okay, but it is a college apartment so it’s fine!! Neighbors are friendly and all seem to be happy here in the hills.
Overall, I have had a positive experience living here. However, some improvements could be made in appliances and furniture, safety, and visitor parking.
Great maintenance employees, they are very nice, hard working, and prompt. Office employees are knowledgable about Northview. I love the amenities and activities they provide the most. Only downsides are that there are gnats and weird bugs in apartment eventhough it was sprayed and that I can hear everything above me.
Everything its looking ok. It's not perfect BUT is healthy for living. It have some minor ding but that wont affect the life of living. You guys have a great Maintenance Team that's for sure. Always taking care the W/O very urgent.
There have been some rather loud nights and I have even had to call the cops for parties of 50+, but overall the experience has been great and the staff is wonderful! The apartments are clean and uniform. The internet is fast and the amenities are good.
The apartments are really cozy and nice, small rooms, but everything always ends up running smoothly! Best cost to benefit apartments at JMU