Hills of Harrisonburg Northview

My residence experience is pretty great. It’s a quiet complex and their response time is fast. They hold countless sessions for information as well as giveaways
i mean it has been good so far man i just get a lot of emails from them but like it isn’t that bad and the people have been nice when i talked to them
This place is great! The maintenance comes very quickly and the pay is awesome. When I signed, I was unsure about how I would like it. When I lived here for two years, I think it is obvious that I love it.
Northview is similar to most other apartment complexes, but the location is usually what appeals to me about the place. Even though my TV was stolen during Winter Break without a trace I still have been able to push through.
Great place for the price. Maintenance is fast and quality. Community is really engaging. I’ve stayed here for 3 years with MINIMAL complaints.
The apartment is nice enough but I do not like the fact that new signers get free utilities when I have never received that after living here for 2 years. Also, I think the electric bill is a scam considering I pay $50 for my share which equates to $200 for the apartment. It would have been cheaper to live in Southview where I get my own bathroom.
It is very conveint for me because it is already furnished and i had no furniture when i moved in and free internet is good it is withon bus range which is great the rent is reasonable and the people are very friendly and office staff and maintance is very friendly
Bad maintenance. I really wish that northview would actually put on cool events that they spam emails to us about. It's sandwich Sunday and then you get there and it's a bag of bread and cold cuts and someone there to say go ahead and make yourself a sandwich. Like c'mon. Whatever rent is cheap.
I recently moved out, but it wasn't because this wasn't a great place! I was sad to leave! The property has gotten so much better since it was taken over by the new management company. There are ALWAYS resident events (free food! and got to meet a lot of my neighbors) and my roommates that they matched me with are great. I met some great people at this property, including the peeps that work in the office. I would always recommend this property to anyone looking for somewhere to live in Harrisonburg!
I love where it’s located and how I get to spend my year with my friends. The placement of the rooms give you a cozy feel while having the separation needed for me time.