Hills of Harrisonburg Southview

It is a great price for what you get. I personally love having utilities included and my own bathroom. Also close to campus/bus routes, which is always a plus
its meh, the fridge that they gave us is really small for 4 people, its cheap but the quality is what you pay for so I guess it is what it is.
It’s a great place to live, bedrooms are a decent size but the laundry and dryer needs to be updated. I’ve lived here for two years now and love the atmosphere
I love living at Southview! I am so happy with my experience with management and I love my roommates! I can always depend on Southview and I appreciate all they do for their residents!
Hearing someone in another apartment playing guitar at 3 in the morning I could do without but a great experience overall otherwise. I have wonderful roommates!
My experience with Southview is mostly positive, the location and apartments are nice. The staff is alright. The biggest issue I have is with the wifi which rarely works and their customer service is extremely unhelpful.
Decent apartment complex. We’ve had a few things break but maintenance is always quick to fix things. The community is nice too. There’s lots of events for free stuff all the time.
Very nice apartment for the price, no complaints. Staff is friendly and maitenance requests are always filled quickly. If you want a cheap apartment in Harrisonburg this is the one.
So far so good. No complaints here except for the noise. Some of our neighbors like to party alittle tooooo hard. but... I get it... we are in a college town. Our neighbors are freiendly, they come and ask us for our wine opener almost every weekend, which creates some good bonding time.
I have had a very good experience as a resident at The Hills Southview. All of the staff in the leasing office and maintenance team have been nothing but kind and respectful even during these crazy COVID times!