Hills of Harrisonburg Southview

3.9

3.9

Overall I do like the apartment. The layout and space is good. However little things do tend to pile up, both my and one of my roommates windows have leaked badly, and there is clear water damaged around some of the windows and the sliding glass door. It's not a bad place to live but there should be more care put in for the small aspects like this because when left alone they're not small for long.
Most economic apartment in Harrisonburg, without sacrificing too many amenities. No problems with noise and maintenance is quick and thorough.
For what you get, and the price you are paying, there is not another property around JMU that is a better deal. It’s a great little place to come home to. The office staff are really kind, and maintainence is usually very quick to respond. There is truly not much to complain about.
Wonderful and easy experience! Staff always gets to me fast when I need help or have questions. The price is great for what you get (since it’s all inclusive and you get your own bathroom!)
The Hills Southview is a decent place to live. The apartment is spacious and individual bathrooms are a plus. The furniture that comes with the place is also nice and makes the apartment look more modern. The only thing I can complain about is the washer and dryer. They’re from the 1900s (I think) and often leave my clothes still dirty
The apartments in general seem to be falling apart. The neighborhood is okay, Devon ln is just up the street so that’s a plus. You get what you pay for
I love living here at southview. The community is great and I love where it is located. The apartments are nice and cozy and I am so glad I chose to live here.
The apartments are pretty quiet and the amenities are nice. If there are any apartment maintenance problems they usually get fixed in a day or on the same day it's reported.
The apartments are not bad for a college community. Covid really has limited Hills of Harrisonburg interactions and amenities for residents.
Southview is a really nice place to live in and is definitely worth what you pay for. They have nice amenities. But the only critique is that the WiFi isn’t the best. But other than that it is great!