Hills of Harrisonburg Southview

3.9

3.9

It is a friendly place to live and some people have dogs you can pet. The maintenance staff responds to most requests within 24 hours but no more than 2 days. Noise can sometimes be an issue but overall it is quite peaceful.
Amenities were okay, the apartments themselves were kept up cheaply but to an acceptable level. Management was tolerable and helpful. Maintenance was mostly reliable too.
It’s okay . I wish southview did more with roommate conflict and mediation . I also wished that staff was more easily accessible . Overall it’s a nice place to live
Living in southview has been an overall good experience. Many of my needs were met and staff in the office were always helpful and accommodating which has been appreciated.
Decent apartment complex for my final year at JMU. Good amenities and an okay interior experience and view of the valley. I did enjoy the utilities policy that was in my lease.
Very good for the price. Still disappointed that cable is no longer included. Although with utilities included in the price of rent it is still a great deal.
Overall, great place for the price. Price is affordable. Love having my own bathroom. Maintenance responds in a timely manner. All utilities are included in the price.
Overall living at southview was a good experience! One thing I would want improvement on is the maintenance requests because I’ve been having a good amount of issues in my apartment
My experience at Southview has been pretty good. It’s a great apartment for me and my college friends. The only big issue I have and always put down on these surveys is the internet company. The quality is really bad, I’m restarting my modem most nights just to get any signal. And we had a major problem with them and their customer service representatives were terrible and the woman who came to our house to fix it was rude and extremely disrespectful. All in all Southview is pretty good but Single Digits is not.
I love my apartment but our neighbors are super noisy and the staff in the front office isn’t as personable as one would think. Also we got false information on our roommate situation that was kinda a let down. Overall a 7/10