Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

4.1

4.1

Apartment community is nice and also so friendly. There some minor issues that the apartment has, but the pros outweighs the cons. I would resign again.
I love the location of Stonegate, it is so close to campus it makes getting there a breeze plus you are close to a lot of different shopping and food areas. Apartment for the most part is fine!
My apartment community has been nice and friendly. Whenever I see anyone, the person usually waves and smiles. I like how everyone minds his or her own business but still engaging in other people in passing.
I love having a guest bathroom, a furnished apartment, and all utilities are included for such a fair price! The location on Neff is also so convenient.
My apartment community is very respectful of other neighbor's in respect to noise and friendliness. It’s nice to know those who live around you and gain and greater sense of community
Great place and super friendly! I love the community and the people I live with. When I went to tour Stonegate, they were so nice and had all the answers to my questions about the apartments and the demo. It’s kept so clean and amenities are amazing.
Convenient location and you get what you pay for. Overall, I believe a 3/5 is fair. I have enjoyed the increase of community events that Stonegate has offered.
So far I've seen such a loving and welcome community at the Stonegate Hills. The process of picking out my first apartment is so stressful, but the Hills made my decision that much easier. With the helpful leasing workers, and the amazing reviews it made my decision super clear to stay at the Hills. I'm so excited to spend my first year in my first ever apartment at the Hills because of the loving, open community that brings such support to every one.
I love this community. Maintenance is punctual. It’s a very homey community to live in and it’s very welcoming. I love the set up of the apartment and I would recommend to others.
Stonegate had been really good this year, the have been doing a lot of little giveaways to brighten our day while still reacting covid. Maintenance has been responsive with fixing issues