Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

I think the walls are very thing so everyone can hear everything. The paint job could’ve been a lot better because it left a lot of marks around my apartment. Maintenance is very responsive and helpful!
Great stuff, management has been nice so far. Nice apartments, nice people. It's nice how close Stonegate is to campus, I like the facilities they offer as well.
Everything is nice! The people are very informative and welcoming. My neighbors are very nice and quiet, that was one of the qualities i was looking for because I'm a student at JMU. I'm glad i picked stonegate.
There is no parking at the top of the hill at night which means that when I come home late from chapter or the library I can't park at my building or even the adjacent buildings. I just don't like having to take a far walk a up a hill at night alone in the cold or rain or when I have groceries.
We have had a few problems but maintenance has been really quick to resolve any issues we have. Great location, the only issue is parking at night. If you live near the top of the hill and come home past 8 o’clock, you’ll have to park all the way down the hill in the bottom lot
While living at Stonegate my roommates and I have enjoyed the many amenities provided to us including the free printing and fitness center. Although, the apartments and appliances inside them are severely outdated. Parking for residents is also an issue especially for apartment 1810. Maintenance is always very helpful and timely even after hours. During move in the process at the club house was smooth but the apartment itself was filthy.
The staff is very approachable and will address any concerns you may have. The rent is very affordable and it’s close to campus. Stonegate is a great place to live.
Stonegate is a good apartment to live in, however, my building sits right by the road and therefore I hear traffic constantly. Also, we got not so lucky with the neighbors above us and quickly learned how thin the ceilings are with how noisy they choose to be.
I’ve really enjoyed the past 2 years living here. The people are nice and friendly, maintenance is fast and reliable and overall the apartment itself is really nice and homey
Love it! Love it love it love it! So nice there! Good space and plenty of room for all of us. The chairs and couches are great. I plan on staying here all 4 years!