Good place to live especially for the price. It’s close to campus, and the clubhouse is a good place to do homework and hang out with friends.

The community is very nice. The amenities are a little problematic. The washer and dryer and very loud and rattle a lot. The dishwasher doesn’t work sometimes. The walls were not very clean when we moved in

Everything has been great since moving in! Only thing that was not favorable was the quality of the appliances and they carpets were not as clean as hoped

I've been a resident for a few years and I have very few complaints other than some of the apartments have mold in them. The staff is very friendly and the maintenance team responds quickly and efficiently.

Apartment was alright, not cleaned since one of the people had renewed their lease (not what I expected). Stuff broke a lot but there was nothing gross (e.g. no bug or plumbing issues) so guess I can't complain.

Stonegate is a good place to live if you have good people surrounding you. Unfortunately the roommate matching i got was not good which makes stonegate a not very happy place.

I enjoy living at Stonegate so much. First off, having my own bathroom and bedroom is such a blessing. Also, the location is very convenient. Not only is it super close to campus, but the campus shuttle comes very regularly.

It's good bang for your buck! Having your own bathroom is nice. Plus there's access to a treadmill and free weights. I like having my own bedroom.

I think stone gate is really worth it for its price and was a great first apartment to have off campus. The employees were always there to help us and the maintenance requests were always completed within a day.

It’s been a great expedience. I chose to live here for it’s proximity to campus. I love the fact that rent is fixed every month and how much of a safe, student friendly community we live in.

Stonegate has a great staff and is always available when you need them. Maintenance is always there to fix something when you need them no matter what day of the week. Nice gym and modern clubhouse.

I really appreciate this food because when I’m hungry you guys have events, when I have questions you guys answer and when I have problems they are resolved!

Living in Stonegate has been very convenient with its proximity to JMU's campus and still at a fair price compared to some of the other student complexes in Harrisonburg. The only thing that I've had trouble with is the internet service.

Amazing complex the only bad thing is some parts of the apartment didn’t work as specified when we got here but fixed in an extremely timely manner.

I completed the survey online but I hope with new management issues that I had last year will not occur with future residents. I was guaranteed a Best Rate Offer and when it came time to grant that offer Stonegate refused and I am currently paying $50 a month than I should be. They were very negative, not helpful, and extremely rude when it came to solving this issue.

Very good community. Would definitely refer friends. The only thing I would point out is that our washer dryer set is very inefficient because it is very old. Replacement would be ideal.

Chill and quiet place to live, especially on the third floor. Nothing fancy, but certainly comfortable. Best part is maintenance is free and very prompt, replaced our vents and leveled our fridge (since the floors aren’t lol) within a day or two of submitting a request.

I have lived here for 2 years! I love Stonegate's location and that everything is included in a flat rate! Wish the gym and internet were better.

This is a great place to live. Apartment is fairly clean, maintanace is friendly. Residents are considerate here. Barely any noise. Even on weekend nights.

The Hills Stonegate has great amenities, a great location, and a great price. Managemenent does a great job of making sure work orders get done in a timely manner.

I have enjoyed living in Stonegate. I find the management to be very helpful and find that all my maintenance requests are filled on time and to my expectations. I would refer Stonegate to a friend.

The community is great. I really enjoy the living environment and layout of the spaces. I do wish there were a few changes in issues but they are already being addressed.

This is a great place to live. Clean, great amenities, and more. I love to use the fitness center, as the equipment is all pretty easy to use and the gym is almost never crowded.

Stonegate is a great place. The rent is cheap, the place is a great distance from campus. Parking could be better sometimes have to park away from my apartment due to people with no passes parking in front of my place

I feel Stonegate is a wonderful space for college students. The location is convenient and prices are affordable. Sometimes, I feel the managers could be slightly more friendly. The maintenance staff is full of hard workers who are eager to help solve your problems.