Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

Overall a good place to live, wish they had cable included in the lease. timely maintenance requests and friendly office staff. Would recommend anybody looking for a great place to live.
Great place to live. The staff are nice. Maintenance fixes stuff asap. Most utilities included. The gym is very reliable if you're not trying to go to urec.
Very nice people around here. Some residence are a little rude and yell too much but other than that it is a pleasant experience here. The workers are nice as well.
The Stonegate community is very nice and the staff are always holding events at the clubhouse for residents, which is very much appreciated.
I love living at Stongegate! I think it's a great apartment complex with great amenities and great staffing. I've been living here for two years now and have always felt safe and have never encountered any problems.
Haven’t lived here yet but excited and happy to be moving to Stonegate for the Fall of 2020. I like the layout of the apartment and how close it is to campus
The office staff is always so friendly and willing to help! Maintenance is very quick and efficient. The second I place an request they get it done within the next business day and it’s resolved!
I love how much of a community it feels like. Almost every week the hills has a new community building opportunity in the clubhouse where I can meet people who I might not have met otherwise.
I have lived in stonegate for two years now. The rent is relatively cheap, which is the main reason why I am living there. The apartment could use some help. When I first moved in, it was dirty and dingy. The people that painted it before I moved in left a bunch of paint splatters all over the floor, and the paint splatters are still there today. The model apartment was in much better shape than the actual apartment, so it was a little misleading. It is tolerable, but not satisfactory. Maintenance comes when you need them, but a lot of the time they don’t solve the problem. I had mold growing and they just cleaned it up. The mold would show back a few weeks later. They didn’t solve the problem permanently.
Although I haven't even lived at Stonegate yet, I'm very excited. I know people who live there, and in the past couple of years I've lived far away from them so it'll be nice being close to them.