Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

It is a nice apartment for the money and the location is great! All of the staff is also very friendly and helpful! Maintenance is very responsive as well.
It was really great until recently! We got mice, even though we kept our apartment spotless (ask the maintenance guys- they commented on our cleanliness regularly). We think the mice probably came from another apartment that has been empty since the start of the pandemic. It's really gross and was not a fun way to end my time living here.
I haven't actually lived in Stonegate yet, but i have had the opportunity to tour the complex and it seems like an amazing place to live. Also the staff is very helpful and friendly an i appreciate that.
I have not yet lived there yet but it seems like a very great experience! I can’t wait to move in & start the semester there! This is going to be so good for me.
I really enjoy having my own bathroom and the size of my room is good for the price. The area is nice too very close to campus. I think the apartments could be modernized a bit but it really doesn’t bother me
Stonegate has grown on me because it’s very homey. They could fix some of the things before hand, but other than that it’s good . I would recommend living here to others
It is a good apartment for the money. I like how close it is to campus and it is not very loud. The staff are friendly and maintenance responds quickly if there is any problems!
As always, Stonegate is a great community with an awesome clubhouse/gym area that have a lot of features that I have found useful. I especially love the maintenance team, who have helped me a lot of the past couple of years.
Good location and liked having own bathroom. Gym tended to be crowded and hard to use machines but overall a good first apartment for college students
The walls are thin so there’s a lot of noise heard from other apartments, but the location is great and the amenities are very nice! I also like the activities like pizza night the apartment ha to offer.