Everything has been great so far other than the extremely late move in date. The club house is really nice and I appreciate the tanning bed!

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

The staff are very nice! The community is awesome and I have never had any problems with my neighbors. I really enjoy living at Stonegate and I love my apartment!

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

Great place to live your second out third year at JMU. The half bath is really nice and useful for when you have guests over, no one has to go into someone's room to use the bathroom. Walls are paper thin tho.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

Maintenance requests are usually carried out in an appropriate time frame, and the bus schedule is pretty reliable. However, we live in an older building so more and more things had to be fixed or replaced and probably will continue.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

Everything was great. Stonegate is a great first apartment for college students. The structure is nothing fancy, but you have a large furnished room with your own bathroom. It's a little small for 4 people.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

It's nice that utilities are included with the rent. I also appreciate the access to the gym. It is also conveniently located near campus too.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

Good, Just wish the appliances worked better. Affordable price and convenient location close to campus. Comfortable space and nice that it comes furnished.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

Overall good place but apartments could use some updating. Online it said each apartment would come with a tv but ours never did. The community grills outside could use some updating

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

So far, I have loved the experience at Stonegate! The amenities are awesome, I look forward to taking advantage of the gym and tanning bed, and the people and staff are always so welcoming!

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

Can’t wait to stay at stonegate this year. Location is ideal and the setup is great within the houses itself. Hopefully more years to come!!

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

I have lived at Stonegate for a year so far and have loved it. Maintenance is always available and willing to help. Being so close to campus makes taking the bus very convenient!

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

The location and maintenance response time is unbeatable. I wish The Hills had access to a pool somewhere, definitely a huge downside to living here. Additionally, the staff either seem to be 1) extremely unknowledgeable and extremely unhelpful or 2) very helpful. Sometimes I get different answers to my questions depending on who I am dealing with, which is a big deal because sometimes my questions have to do with rent that I owe, fees, etc.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

They did their best to accommodate our situation, but I will the way we contact is better. Calling is fine, but the website is confusing and hard to navigate.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

great place to live. super close to campus, good value for the money, nice furniture. a pool would be nice but not required considered how cheap rent is

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

I’ve been living in Stonegate for two years and about to be my third year. The price is fairly on the cheaper side for apartments in the Harrisonburg area and they are nice.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

There's something in my wall and maintenance couldn't get it out, but other than that it's great. They fixed my vent, so they did something.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

place is pretty well taken care of. Maintenance is reliable and knowledgeable not to mention always on time and handsome fellows. Allows fish tanks.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

I really enjoy living here. It is a great location especially because it’s next to the arboretum. I also appreciate that there is a bus stop right there. Wish we had a pool though.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

My apartment complex has all in all been a pretty good experience for me. i love to use the gym, and i quite enjoy all the living space that is available to me

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

I have been very happy here- the apartment is nice and it is close to campus. The maintenance crew is prompt and very helpful. It can be a little noisy with parties, but that is to be expected in college apartments.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

It’s decent that’s about it. The rent is reasonable and the staff is friendly enough l. Maintenance guys are nice but they aren’t great at repairs

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

I enjoy living at The Hills Stonegate. I like having my own bathroom and the space + amenities make up everything I looked for in a first apartment!

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

Stonegate is a great deal for what you pay! Although it isn’t the best of living places in Harrisonburg, it is much cheaper than others and has everything you need.

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

Staff is always very friendly and willing to help! Love that every room has a bathroom and the layout is so “homie”. I also love utilizing the clubhouse to do homework and workout!

Reply from Hills of Harrisonburg Stonegate

Rates increased so decided not to stay. Staff were friendly but slow when addressing an issue. Location to jmu is great though, connects to port and reservoir