So far I have loved every bit of this apartment!! Moving in was easy and the amenities are awesome. Being able to cook and have my own space to hang out, relax and enjoy being in the apartment. =) I've only been here 3 months but I really do like it here. I'm excited to see what memories I'll make next.

Very nice apartment building. The building as a whole is kept very clean. The maintanence is very reliable, and any request is taken care of as soon as possible.

Hillside is a wonderful place to live. It is incredibly close to campus, so it's great for commute to class. It overlooks a gorgeous view. I love it.

I love living at Hillside Commons because of my private bedroom and bathroom, and laundry in the apartment. And, the staff members are always friendly and accommodating!

Overall, love the community and friendliness of the staff. Apartments are in decent shape. Lots of fun to be had in this home away from home

The building is so new and modern there’s never any issues. Having your own room and own bathroom is fantastic and no more having to go to the dining halls if you don’t want to. Choose hillside

I love the study lounges and access to desktop computers and free printing! I also love having my own bathroom and laundry right in my apartment!

My room mates are awesome!! This was a great match! Thank you!! The maintenance crew and housekeeping are top notch! And are friendly and that makes you feel welcomed.

The apartment is amazing, everything is super convenient, and is always clean. Everyone that works here is very nice, and helpful. It’s just a little expensive.

I enjoy living here with my own room and bathroom. Maintenance is really helpful and always responds to requests within a day or two of me submitting them.

I love hillside!! But the reasons I did not give it 5 stars is due to the very sensitive fire alarms. It’s not fun having to stand outside in the snow waiting for the fire truck to struggle up the hill to turn it off. One other reason is because of all the issues we have had with our washer. We didn’t have a washer for about a week because maintenance had to fix it. Maintenance is usually great but for that they took forever!

I love it here. The gym is small but clean and I love having my own room and bathroom. The staff are all really helpful. The snow removal service does a really good job too.

The longer I live here the more I never want to leave! I love being so close my freinds and don’t get me started on the gym! Hillside is my home away from home.

I love the staff at Hillside. The tanning bed is great. lounges are super comfy and nice to study in and free printing is awesome. I always get waffles on Saturdays and sundays

I love living at hillside. I love having my own bathroom and being able to do laundry just feet from my bedroom. Having my own kitchen and being able to cook is so nice.

College living can not get any better than living here at hillside. From the room, to the employees, to even the other residents it definitely sets the standard high.

I love living at Hillside Commons, I especially love how convenient everything is from the in room washer and dryer to the study rooms located on each floor. The building is modern and always clean and the staff is super friendly as well. I’m glad I chose to live at Hillside for my senior year here at college!

Wish the bus schedule (i.e. running during the day on weekends) was more convenient but the living situation is great! Love the size of the kitchen and living room and love the own bedroom/bathroom as well as the free printing (wish the paper was switched out more often as it runs out especially in the morning hours).

Great place. Everyone there from staff to students are all a joy to be around. Definitely choice the right place to live my junior year of college.

I enjoy living at Hillside Commons because it is a lot nicer than the residential buildings. I especially like being able to make my own healthier meals and do my laundry without having to wait.

I love living at hillside it’s a very clean place and has really nice people working here. I feel good coming home and knowing I live here and not at a house in Oneonta somewhere. I also feel safer here than if I was down in the town of Oneonta.

Cannot wait to move in and be able to have my own private bedroom and bathroom that I can decorate any way I like :) Also love that it’s so close to campus!!! The view is amazing and having a gym and free printing is definitely a plus!

I love having my own bathroom and washer and dryer, it’s very convenient. The study lounges are great for when I need to get work done when it gets too noisy in my room.

Signing a lease with Hillside Commons has made me so happy! I can not wait until I get to live there and call it my home! The entire process was easy and everyone there was very helpful!

My experience has been amazing! Everyone that works for hillside is always so nice and very easy to talk to. I’ve never felt more at home other than my own home. Thank you for that!