Hillside Commons Oneonta

Beautiful apartment! I loved living here with my own bedroom and my own bathroom. Such an upgrade from dorm living! It is very convenient for everything.
I enjoyed living here with my roommates and the gym/tanning. I did not enjoy the people above me throwing furniture at night and the really bad visitor parking
I love living at Hillside. I enjoy cooking so having my own full size kitchen is extremely helpful. It’s great to be able to have friends over for dinner and hangout!
I love living at hillside. I am very sad that I cannot live there now due to the pandemic that is going on. My microwave is broken though and has been for quite a while.
Everything was going great living at hillside until the virus started to hit. It seemed like we weren’t cared about as much anymore. Still having to pay full rent during a time like this is major. A majority of students aren’t there in order to stay safe so to be told that we still have to pay full rent because we are choosing not to come back was upsetting. It is something that many of us did not have a choice in whether or not we would be at hillside. If we were cared about as claimed we as students would have to worry about dishing out a couple months more rent when we could be using that towards this pandemic especially when many of us don’t work and other family members are out of a job at this time.
Hillside Commons in Oneonta is a great apartment complex for students to live in. It is conveniently located and stocked with all the amenities one could want; there is a gym, study lounges, and even a movie lounge. Not to mention, all the apartment units are fully furnished.
Quiet, everything is clean and everyone is nice my only issues are with not being able to accommodate the amount of people , showers running cold, no parking for visitors or the amount of people who live there and wifi
Moving in here was a difficult situation with one of my roommates transferring home and having issues with the other so it was an adjustment that I had to get used to but overall i’ve enjoyed living here and using the amenities like the movie room, pool table, etc. and meeting new people!
I love living in hillside! They luxury of having my own bedroom and bathroom is great. The shuttle to class everyday is super convenient for someone who doesn’t have a car.
i love that we have a direct bus and so many fun activities or residents to take part in. They also take the stress out of finals week by providing food for residents.