Hilltop Village

4.1

4.1

I really like living at the apartment complex and the staff is great. I would recommend this place to my friends and family. Hilltop village is a good place to live
Very good location, good maintenance, and timely replies to most things with the only issues largely being due to my own night shift schedule.
Not a good start. I had issues with getting internet. Waiting on items to be fixed that should been done before I moved in. Problem with mailbox. No one wants to claim responsibility for fixing it.
After living here 7 years it has been a mostly positive experience. However, in the last 2 years maintenance issues have become a concern. Management has become less responsive to requests and have let issues linger. Also the pool has been poorly maintained this summer. It was only operational for a handful of weeks. I am currently in the process of moving out and this process has not been smooth either. It seems as if its just a money grab on my way out. Paying the reletting fee as established in the lease was expected. But also having to pay for the time after I've moved out seems excessive.
There were a few things that needed to be taken care of when we moved in and maintenance was on it asap. The staff is very nice and has been very helpful. We don't have the updated apartment, but it is still nice. Washer and dryer in unit is a blessing.
Very calm and tranquil place. Lots of nice people, and lots of bugs too. Ample parking with various dumpsters located around the perimeter. Never have to walk far to throw away trash.
Everything has been great so far very quiet neighborhood. Waking distance from a few stores alive being able to use the poo on the complex especially on hot days!
It has been absolutely wonderful other than the difficult things we dealt with moving in everything has been excellent here .would recommend to other friends!
Been waiting over a year for work to be done in my apartment that was damaged by maintenance. I am still waiting and management just says there is other priorities that come first.
It was great ☺ the manager helped me out tremendously. Very professional and nice. She called me about a unit that I was interested in and told me it was available. Didn't expect to get a fast response that quickly lol. She told me it was move in ready so I jumped to it. She was really helpful to get me in there. I appreciate her for that.