Hilltop Village

4.1

4.1

I feel so much safer here. I moved from a place where I had been mugged by a guy with a gun and I got gas poisoning twice from the range leaking. I couldn't have a package delivered there without it being stolen and my apartment was partially flooded.
Maintenance at our community is a bit of an issue. The exterior lights on my building have been out for weeks. I have reported this several times to the office and no action has been taken. In addition there is often trash in the parking lot and lawn and other cosmetic issues that need to be address. My furnace also has an ongoing issue that I have reported that has not been addressed as well.
Wonderful place to live! very quiet neighborhood and amazing staff and property management ... maintenance gets the job done and me and my girls loves all the amenities we got especially the in unit washer & dryer :)!
1 star
The lady Jilian was extremly rude and i just moved in and cant wait to leave. I paid an extra 50.00 for a shorter lease term because of that.
Nice quite off the highway apartments. I have had no problems living here. All the neighbors are friendly, the staff is helpful and maintenance gets things done quickly.
Lovely environment the staff are always understanding about whatever situation very easy to talk too Love the complex settings how spacious everything is.
Pretty good . Could explain the trash and sower bill a little more better because I’m confused lol other than that . It’s a nice place to stay. So far , so good.
This community offers several things my previous community did not offer, such as an in-unit washer and dryer, smoke-free living, and low costs. The floor was replaced recently, and it looks very nice. However, my unit has a lot of problems, and management/maintenance has been slow to fix them or unresponsive. I have 3 pending work orders, and none of them have been resolved. When I am told maintenance will come by, they either don't show up or arrive well past the expected date and time. When management has come by, the issue was not resolved due to complications or lack of sufficient tools or hardware. There are several other issues with my unit, but I have been hesitant to report them immediately due to how my current work orders are being handled. I understand that issues cannot always be addressed immediately and that unexpected things may cause delays, but I do wish management was more transparent about what is happening with my work orders and give me more updates.
Ok so far. Lots of issues with door/windows not being sealed properly, which has caused a pretty high AC bill + lots of bugs in my apartment. Hoping things will get fixed soon.
One positive thing is office manager is nice. One place that Hilltop can improve on Is being prepared because multiple things should have been handle before I moved in.