Hilltop Village

Pretty good . Could explain the trash and sower bill a little more better because I’m confused lol other than that . It’s a nice place to stay. So far , so good.
This community offers several things my previous community did not offer, such as an in-unit washer and dryer, smoke-free living, and low costs. The floor was replaced recently, and it looks very nice. However, my unit has a lot of problems, and management/maintenance has been slow to fix them or unresponsive. I have 3 pending work orders, and none of them have been resolved. When I am told maintenance will come by, they either don't show up or arrive well past the expected date and time. When management has come by, the issue was not resolved due to complications or lack of sufficient tools or hardware. There are several other issues with my unit, but I have been hesitant to report them immediately due to how my current work orders are being handled. I understand that issues cannot always be addressed immediately and that unexpected things may cause delays, but I do wish management was more transparent about what is happening with my work orders and give me more updates.
Ok so far. Lots of issues with door/windows not being sealed properly, which has caused a pretty high AC bill + lots of bugs in my apartment. Hoping things will get fixed soon.
One positive thing is office manager is nice. One place that Hilltop can improve on Is being prepared because multiple things should have been handle before I moved in.
The people that stay at this complex are awesome! They are all very friendly and they help one another when they can. There is a fenced in area for dogs, a pool, and plenty of parking.
Love living here! Such a quiet and peaceful community! So many kind and fun neighbors! My dog loves having other friends around to sniff and play with!
I just love the community and my family in this new journey. Me and my significant other is really enjoying our home and with our little one.
It was welcoming without being cloying. I really appreciated that a pest control treatment was provided within just a couple days after I got my key.
Moved in and there was a little situation but honestly I worked at a Property that I can honestly say has nothing on my apartment! I am thankful for the staff! You guys Rock for the most part! I’m pretty simple!! Thanks 😊🙏🏽
Hilltop village is the community I’ve ever lived in before everything is beautiful the staff are nice and respectful they have definitely made me feel at home