Hilltop Village

4.1

4.1

Quiet when I'm sleeping, good view, good location. I enjoy the apartment itself, even if I am in a smaller one, and the maintenance works well.
Hilltop Village is the best apartments I have ever lived in. The location is perfect for commuting to work and getting to my local shopping areas.
New to village great so far good people an good neighbour's and staff waiting for more great things to.keep at the village thanks for having me
I feel so much safer here. I moved from a place where I had been mugged by a guy with a gun and I got gas poisoning twice from the range leaking. I couldn't have a package delivered there without it being stolen and my apartment was partially flooded.
Maintenance at our community is a bit of an issue. The exterior lights on my building have been out for weeks. I have reported this several times to the office and no action has been taken. In addition there is often trash in the parking lot and lawn and other cosmetic issues that need to be address. My furnace also has an ongoing issue that I have reported that has not been addressed as well.
Wonderful place to live! very quiet neighborhood and amazing staff and property management ... maintenance gets the job done and me and my girls loves all the amenities we got especially the in unit washer & dryer :)!
1 star
The lady Jilian was extremly rude and i just moved in and cant wait to leave. I paid an extra 50.00 for a shorter lease term because of that.
Nice quite off the highway apartments. I have had no problems living here. All the neighbors are friendly, the staff is helpful and maintenance gets things done quickly.
Lovely environment the staff are always understanding about whatever situation very easy to talk too Love the complex settings how spacious everything is.
Pretty good . Could explain the trash and sower bill a little more better because I’m confused lol other than that . It’s a nice place to stay. So far , so good.