Great staff and customer service. Apartments are old and outdated. Relatively inexpensive compared to apartments around this area. Amenities are non- existent

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

We just signed our lease, but courtney was absolutely fantastic in everything that she did for us. She was flexible and helpful in so many ways. I love the community so far, and can't wait to take advantage of the awesome amenities! All work orders that needed to be placed at inspection were taken care of so quickly!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Convenient to most places. Quite, and peaceful! Fun community events! Nice amenities! Repairs made in a timely manner! Overall Great place to live!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Everyone on staff is great! When I put in a maintenance order they come and fix the problem in a timely matter, and fix whatever the problem is to my satisfaction.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The staff has improved in keeping the ammenities clean and ready for the residents to use. This is the first time in a while where both pools were available the whole summer. The maintenance continue excellent work with a quick response. There needs to be something done with the gate system because I have experienced, along with many other residents, the gate not wanting to open to let resident cars out. There has been an instance where a long line of cars are stuck waiting to get out. There should be a contact info for near the gate for when this happens before the office opens.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Wish the inside was a bit more updated, but I like the apartment overall. Safe, quiet and clean which are the major things anyone would want.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

So far so good. The gate sometimes is finicky and the locker system would be awesome if the carriers actually knew what to do. But other than that everything is good.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great place to live in. The staff are very professional and friendly. The maintenance is very prompt which is awesome. So far I've been very pleased.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Really good service. Everyone does the best they can. Maintenance has been great. Wish the gate was kept in better shape by the residence, but it's never a huge problem.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great community and staff is friendly and helpful. Lots of diversity and reasonably priced. Apartments are somewhat older but floor plans are nice.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Staff is very good. They are respectful. Maintenance is awesome. There's alot of activities & events for the residents. The property is kept up.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Love the area. The best apartment complex so far. The gates open & closes, plenty of securities and there’s two pools. The tress keeps the sun away but not too many and there’s a like or river behind the woods. I think I saw this deer once but that’s another story.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

So far so great! The employees working in the front office did a great job at getting me and my friend associated with the complex & all benefits of staying there. Great place!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Customer service was awesome. They were knowledgeable of what I needed as well as any other needs I may need. Because of this experience, I can honestly recommend this complex to anybody that may be looking for any living adjustments

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

This is a wonderful apartment complex to stay at. Everyone at the front is so generous and make sure you are helped with what you needed to be helped with.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love living here. The nights are quiet, even on weekends, and the complex being surrounded by woods gives a sort of peace about the air. The only thing I don’t like is when the gates don’t work as anyone can come in, and I hate strangers coming in most of all. There are waterbugs which is to be expected but if you keep your home clean the chance of them being inside is slim. I do have ants living in my front door floorboards, but to be honest they’re cute and I just spray them if they get too out of hand. Overall living here is nice, as long as no one touches my car. I haven’t had issues but maintenance is swift and the employees are all very nice. :)

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

We enjoy it here - just wishing the gates would remain open throughout the day so that cars are not waiting in line to pass through the gate. I’ve almost gotten in an auto accident twice, because of impatient drivers behind me waiting for me to turn into Holland Park Apartments. The line gets way too long and I have to wait out in the street to turn into Holland Park Apartments. It would be nice to keep the gates open during the day and close them at night. Also, sometimes when I am leaving to go to work, the gate to leave does not open. Please maintenance your gates. Other than that, I am very happy to be here. You all care and make this community safe and enjoyable.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Nice and friendly environment. Regular inspections for the safety of the community. Management and staff are very polite. Amenities are convenient and kid friendly. Great neighborhood all around.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The apartments are nice and the staff does a good job communicating. I've had very few problems that the staff handled quickly. I will recommend this place to others.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great location. Grounds are well kept. Valet trash service is very convenient. Very calm and safe complex. Spacious rooms and patios. Lots of amenities.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I have worked with Chris and Emeli. They are both very kind and willing to assist you with any questions you may have. I received a tour with each one and they were amazing.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Holland Park Apartments. The leasing staff is very professional and have always been friendly and quick to respond to my apartment needs. I have had a bit of a problem with pest control but pest control services are offered on a weekly basis when needed. The grounds are kept looking nice but the breezeways need to be kept clean of cob webs and debris. Interior features are a little outdated but rent is a bit cheaper compared to other apartment complexes in the area. Very convenient to shopping and restaurants. Overall, my stay at Holland Park Apartments has been a positive experience for the most part.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It is very comfortable and relaxing here and the people and neighbor are OK, The pool party was great seeing Blake everybody and myself had a wonderful time .To my opinion I will recommend other people to come and get a apartment here.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

so far everything looks good. people are nice. just need to have some time for me to go around and see all entertainments and enjoy. only thing is that there are some roaches outside.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love it here, it s very peaceful. I have wonderful neighbors. Whenever I have an issue in the apartment, management will send people right away. They need to work on the the gate issue it s most of the time open apparently there s been an issue for weeks besides it s okay.I would definitely recommend Holland Park to my friends. In other words living here has been a great experience for me.