Me encanta vivir aca, todo muy limpio, tranquilo, los vecinos son buenas personas, educados y el personal que trabaja aca son los mejores, disponibles siempre ayudarte

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The area is so quiet. Whenever I have an issue in the apartment, they sent people right away to fix it. I wouldn't t ask for a better place.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Experience is nice, complex is safe and clean thank God Staff at office very friendly and screening process for renters is very strict which means they have the zero tolerance here. I would recommend living here with your children

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Has been a nice experience. Clean apartments, quiet neighborhood. Maintenance staff comes and fixed any problems fast. Nice amenities. Friendly leasing office

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Lived here for 3 years and I have had little to no complaints. Current management has improved the functionality of getting things done such as maintenance requests and mail retrieval. Also very affordable compared to rentals within the area.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Courtney in the office has been amazing and helpful in every way. She accommodated my family and myself in so many ways it was unbelievable!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Very little information was given to us about where we would be staying. Seems we were mislead from the very beginning. They made a mistake that caused us to be homeless for a week. All they had to say was "to bad". All the extra expenses came out of our pocket. There is no way we would ever stay longer than our lease says. Horrible experience.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Most of my experience has been pleasant,. But I have had 1 of my 2 dogs get attacked by an illegal pitbull on the property. Not one person has called to see how my dog is doing. Also, one of the immunities are doggie poop bags. The containers are empty 1/2 of the time. The trash around the back of the buildings and on the walk trails in back of the buildings needs to be addressed. Trash pickup is not consistant..

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Nice apartments for an awesome deal. Big and spacious inside, large windows, tall ceilings. Full of live outside with trees, plants, and bushes. Really like it here!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Our leasing manager showed us the property and discussed the features well. Moving next month and will continue to review our experience then.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Fanstaic place to live and fantastic people at the office. The community is very quiet and the location is perfect! I'm close to everything I need

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

We love living here. We’ve been here 2 years now and have enjoyed our time. The only Con that I could have is with the gate, they don’t always work so it gets frustrating.

I’ve lived here 7 years now. I love my apartment and location. The landscape is nice and try really hard to keep the community clean everyday.

I have not had any problems when I call to report problems in the apartment..I like the pool that besides my apartment. Some time a truck be keeping his truck running late at night and cannot get to sleep. I have to get up so early in the morning for work..Some times late at night during the week you here people talking very loud.. I would not mine it if it was on the weekend..

Its been really good, besides the bugs inside the apartment, the staff is really nice and polite, the complex its well maintained, the neighbors are a little loud sometimes but everything its been really nice, in a great srea

Office staff are friendly. Apartments are fairly outdated. Residents are not courteous or friendly. Building one has people constantly disregarding their lease agreement by smoking inside the building, leaving cigarette butts everywhere and even smoking weed.

I moved in about a week ago and so far I love it. I have no complaints. I love the apartment and its very quiet at night and on weekends. Happy with the overall experience

My home is cute and cozy and it accommodates my fur baby and I perfectly. We enjoy the neighborhood and walking during the evenings. The home itself is nice and although it's not upgraded, it has a great look to it.

Pretty good experience friendly customer service and staff! Really enjoy living here nice outside very convenient place I stay at very enjoyable

So far so good! Kris has been a great help thus far, & my roomates and I are hoping to have more positive feedback in the near future! Keep it up!

Apartment is OK. Getting through the leasing process was bizarre. Security gates are completely broken. Lots of incomplete information which needs followup.

4 stars as of now! My move in and first week has been great! The management has been professional and friendly so far. I appreciate Emeli's quick and efficient responses to all of my initial emails and questions. The property is nice and my apartment is great!

The maintenance is really quick usually on the same day which is a huge plus. Also the staff and management are really friendly and helpful.

Maintenance doesn't really fix the problems, but other than that I like it here. The leasing office staff is wonderful and kind and the rent is cheap

The exit gate is usually broken and cars keep entering the property through them. There will be an accident. It also defeats the purpose of a gated community. Residents with dogs are not cleaning up after themselves. No citations or warnings are given. Some residents are also throwing trash in the wooded area near the park, making this place feel like a garbage dump. We need to bring security back to fix these problems if only for a few months.