This was the worst application experience I have had in my 10 years in GA. I had the distinct feeling they did not want me to move here and believed my legitimate documents to be fraud. I had to prove my documents were indeed real and accurate while speaking to “know it alls” who refused to learn and listen. In addition never received a real apology, the only person who seemed apologetic being Courtney. When I told them this experience made me leery moving into this community, I was told I would only lose $65 of the $400+ I had paid in fees “basically we still don’t want you here”. Kris and Paula need extensive training and coaching. They are unprofessional, condescending with poor attitudes and communication skills. I am sure they have treated others as such as it seems to be part of their characters.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Courtney White was both positive and professional. She is responsive to communication by phone or email. I look forward to the experience with this new community.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

So far we love the apartment. Just not quite happy with the maintenance call the we have to put in that are saying complete when they really weren’t.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I have lived here for many years it is a very quiet community that is close to everything you need. I love the large floor plans. The staff is always egar to help.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love everything about the place but just one thing. My heater vent in the rooms seems not to release strong heat, they have worked on it twice which I'm thankful that the maintenance is always on time. Maybe is just the system or the unit. All the same, is a nice place to live.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love my home and it's definitely enough space for just me. It's cozy and I've made it my own. I haven't had many issues, but when I do, the maintenance is very quick to fix them.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

So far so good the unit has enough space for my wife and I. She’s happy about the unit so I’m happy. All I can say is we really made this space our on and happy to call it home.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Holland Park Apartments are the best, very kind and reasonable living. I love the environment, it feels free and warm. I love working out at the gym and the pool. It’s a great place for me to take my afternoon walks. I’ve had an amazing experience so far and I’ve barely made it a year, can’t wait to see what else comes to place.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I enjoy living here. The location is great. The staff is friendly and responds in a timely manner. The neighbors are loud but that’s no fault of the apartment complex.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Everyone is nice. The office staff is cry polite and cordial. They are eager to help with all my request and issues. The response to maintenance issues is been ok, they take about twenty four to seventy two hours to handle repair issues. So far, i don't have any major complaints

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Overall I like the communit, noise is never really an issue, and the maintenance/ front office staff are absolutely fantastic. HOWEVER I've had 6 mandatory inspections since March and I am ABSOLUTELY NOT OK WITH THAT. I know it's not the leasing office's fault, but the repeated discomfort of having maintenance randomly come into my apartment could have been avoided if the inspections were combined into one. If the multiple random inspections continues, I will look for somewhere else to live next year.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

My apartment community is rated five stars. Has a gym, two pools, grills, clothes wash facilities aside from plug ins the apartment home has.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Maintenance is always on top of their work and job completed right away. Good job guys!!!. We enjoyed the use of the pool grill last summer. Thanks you very much.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love living here, it’s so quiet & the neighbors are nice. This place really is a community. This has to be one of the best apartment complexes i have lived in.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The area is quiet, close to everything and the staff is extremely helpful. Courtney is our leasing agent. She is very knowledgeable and a ray of sunshine. The Holland Park Apartments will be our home for years to come.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I’m in love with the community and the workers in the front office. They are caring and help when it’s needed. All though they don’t have a computer room for the residents they still help u with your computer needs.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Amazing location with the best amenities possible. The apartments themselves surprised me with their size. Very quiet and peaceful at night.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

We love living here!! The community is so nice and clean for the most part. The neighbors are mostly considerate of the noise in the evening and into the night .

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Very quiet and nice. Clean community. I like the dog stations by each building. It would be nice to have a few more and closer to each building.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Wonderful and friendly staff. Very quick to respond to any issues that may arise. The grounds and pool area are always keep clean. BBQ grills are also kept clean

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great staff and customer service. Apartments are old and outdated. Relatively inexpensive compared to apartments around this area. Amenities are non- existent

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

We just signed our lease, but courtney was absolutely fantastic in everything that she did for us. She was flexible and helpful in so many ways. I love the community so far, and can't wait to take advantage of the awesome amenities! All work orders that needed to be placed at inspection were taken care of so quickly!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Convenient to most places. Quite, and peaceful! Fun community events! Nice amenities! Repairs made in a timely manner! Overall Great place to live!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Everyone on staff is great! When I put in a maintenance order they come and fix the problem in a timely matter, and fix whatever the problem is to my satisfaction.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The staff has improved in keeping the ammenities clean and ready for the residents to use. This is the first time in a while where both pools were available the whole summer. The maintenance continue excellent work with a quick response. There needs to be something done with the gate system because I have experienced, along with many other residents, the gate not wanting to open to let resident cars out. There has been an instance where a long line of cars are stuck waiting to get out. There should be a contact info for near the gate for when this happens before the office opens.