I love my apartment so far! I did have a snake at my front door but other than that, it's been really good! My dog has other dogs to play with so she has a great time here too!

Holland Park is a fantastic, quiet, safe community. Their apartment prices are very fair and it's close to everything that's important to me. Noise has never been an issue and maintenance requests are always done quickly. I couldn't be happier picking Holland Park!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

We have loved living here for the past 2 years. However things have been going downhill. The landings of all the buildings are dingy and dirty as they are never cleaned. The gates are always broken. We moved here because we liked the gates but if they’re always broken then what’s the point.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The apartments are somewhat dated, but management is very responsive to any issues and is looking to modernize facilities in the future. Overall a good value, but nothing fancy.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love the customer service! Emely was amazing in helping me and reaching out to me when needed. The apartment is great and love everything!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I’ve been a resident of Holland Park for the last 3 years and it has been a great experience overall. Nice, quite apartment complex with gated entrance.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

My living experience here has been great. I have lived here 5 years now. I love my spaces Regent apartment with the sun room and very much enjoying the peaceful and clean community. The office and maintenance staff are great.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Maintenance responds to work request quickly, the office staff is amazing at their jobs and you can purchase almost anything you need within a 2 mile radius.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It has been amazing so far. I love my place and I feel very safe. The staff was so helpful! I love it here so far so good. Its so close to anything I could need and is an easy commute to work for me. I love it.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The office staff are helpful and friendly. Maintenance is fairly quick for the most part. The apartments however are old and outdated. The unit we live in doesn’t cool or heat evenly. But you get what you pay for. It is one of the cheapest places you can live in compared to other apartments around the area.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The location was nice. Rent was reasonable. Neighbors were alright. Couldn’t wait to move out. The location was nice. Rent was reasonable. Neighbors were alright.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

My Apartment is is on the lower level. The location is not conducive to peaceful living. It can get very loud from my neighbors living above me.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Maintenance group is superb in this apartment complex. I put in a work order the night before and the following morning they will show up to work on the request. Thank you maintenance technician/s.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The apartments aren't LUXURY but they take care of you. the front office is really good about responding to you, but noise during the day can be an issue.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The leasing / management staff is very friendly and are good with keeping the residents up to date with what is going on with the community complex. They are quick to respond with any issues a resident might have. I wish the maintenance can improve on keeping the premises clean as best as possible- my building would sometimes have trash that fell out of trash bags during trash pick up at night and the area would be littered for a week. The amenities offered has been kept up lately, such as pools, tennis courts, and car wash areas- I hope this continues. I think implementing a locker system for packages was a great recent addition because I've had several packages stolen from my front door and having an access code enabled locker will help prevent these type of things from happening.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Holland park apartments is a good place to live in. The management team is so friendly and helpful. The only downside is that the apartments are so outdated and hopefully they will renovate soon.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The gate could be better and the trash pick up is inconsistent, but in general I'm happy here. The rent has gone up on us by about 100 since our first lease in 2016, which is too high an increase. There needs to be more rent security. Also there is a weed smell sometimes. But I'm happy here and the office associates are quite helpful!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It’s a Gr8 community. The office lady Courteney wa very professional, polite and helpful in getting the process completed. Though it took a week.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The environment is nice . It is not loud. Good Location. My rating would be a 5 if there was not any bugs . On our walk through on 5/10 we saw spiders and had to wait a week to be sprayed . In between that time saw 3 roaches in the unit and outside the building 12 of point of entry. The day of the spaying 05/17 the use was a can spray most likely not commercial grade from management . On 5/18 the day after spray found 3 live roaches . Later that night sprayed better stuff because I was not going to wait another week for a non commercial grade pest spray that I am paying in my new home . On 05/19 found 2 dead roaches . After my one spray I found 1 baby one .

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Friendly community, quiet location most of the time, kid friendly, amenities could be updated, apartments could be upgraded, maintenance is somewhat slow.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

We need security patrols again. We are getting fire ants every where. The grounds should be treated, especially the playground area. We also need some cleanup in the wooded area. Garbage is being dumped.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great community. Very quiet. Nice location in a very good school district and the grounds and apartments are well maintained. I have enjoyed my time as a resident.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I am still in love with the space of my apartment. I still adore the the actual complex! Again and again I have nothing but amazing things to say! If any issues exist they are on it and fast!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I have leaved here for over four years now and its a quite community. I love leaving here because everything is just around you. The leasing agents are very nice and respectful.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Me encanta vivir aca, todo muy limpio, tranquilo, los vecinos son buenas personas, educados y el personal que trabaja aca son los mejores, disponibles siempre ayudarte