I have really enjoyed living here for the last year and a half. The only thing I don’t like is the gate always being open. But other than that it’s a pretty nice place.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The apartment so nice and spacious your garbage is picked up from the door and you really have some nice people that works in the office The complex is always kept coming

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Very good i love it it's so nice great good excellent outstanding beautiful nice relaxing i like it so much very much at least I have my own place

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I feel safe there... The apartment is a little outdated for the price. Also I feel there should be side walks or signs for the traffic especially were the school bus stop.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Property well maintained clean along with easy to find parking for my building i work with kylia and she was very helpful very patient very sweet and very attentive to all my Needs & Wants think I sae kylia every everyday for a week and she was so patient and understanding

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I’ve enhoyed staying . We’ve had a couple of bumps but nothing that wasn’t handled ASAP. Management is nice and responsive , leasing office is on top of their game. Great place !

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I have been at Holland Park almost 2 years. The experience has been great, the people at the leasing office are very polite, professional and like what they do. The maintenance team is now up to speed, there was a few delays with maintance a few months ago but has been fixed. They arrive almost the same day in which the request is submitted and resolve the problem. I really like this community, its a nice place to build a family. Thanks Holland Park.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Professional and courteous staff who try to meet your needs. Great location near the expressway, grocery store, and entertainment. Lots of community events for families. Charity events for the less fortunate.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Living at Holland Park has been ok. There's no drama in the building I live in. They have changed management but seem to be slowly improving things. They previously had issues with the front gates but they have been staying on top of that getting them fixed. They just recently had Santa come by and take holiday pictures for free to residents so that was nice. The Have been more responsive to sending someone to fix things if you called in a work order. However the lighting in the buildings are very dark. As well as they could spruce up the greenery instead of all the mulch areas and cut some of these big bushes directly in front of the buildings because there are a lot of spiders in the buildings.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love the location of the community. It is very Convienent to everything. I love the valet trash service. It's quiet and peaceful. All that is missing is a basketball court and at least 1 assigned parking spot.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

nice location which is close to many shops that i use for shopping at when i am in need of buying things that i like to shop for in stores .

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Customer service has been fantastic. I don't like that the entry gate breaks so often or that it is left open for the holidays. The dog stations are convenient but they need to be emptied more often. The one behind building 11 is overflowing. Security seems complacent. I have witnessed a couple fights in the parking lot and other unusual activity with no response from security. The one time I called security I received no response. There are a couple of residents who drive through the complex with their music turned up to a very high volume late at night. This has woken me up a couple times and I am surprised that the security guards don't put a stop to this, seeing as the residents have to drive passed the security guard at the entrance. Aside from that its a nice complex and I enjoy living here.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I love my apartment community. I would prefer them to anyone looking for a place to stay in Lawrenceville. The office staff is fast and easy to work with. They will solve all issue you have.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I have been here a little over 6 months and it has been wonderful. The office staff and maintenance crew are awesome and friendly. I love it here and recommend this place to everyone I know.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I enjoy the community. It is safe and well kept. The maintanence team is quick to fix any issues. The ammenities are great too. The location is great too.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Nice neighbors, good management, no bugs, and within 10 miles of anything and everything you may need or want. I've been very satisfied with my experience.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great to live this apartment. Quiet neightbors. Clean environment. No violent. neibors are friendly. Office staffs are kind and helpfulness.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It's a nice apartment. Just wish my front door didn't have a dents all over it. I ask to get it replace but yall said no. All I'm saying is that if we replace most of the damage doors, the apartments will look more better.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It is a nice community and conveniently located for restaurants and stores. The only negative is that the landscape maintenance could be a lot better.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The apartments are quaint and very comfortable. It's surrounded by many restaurants and shopping centers. It's close to the major highways. It has the feel of home.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Holland Park is pleasantly a quiet community. I like the fact that they were able to stop the cig. smoking in the building. However, the neighbor fries food all the time and it stinks up my apartment. I will reach out to the managers for help. I think they will try.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Holland Park Apartments aren't bad. The units have a nice layout, however our bath tubs are pealing and so were our neighbors, and my mothers apartment as well. They are in the process of fixing that now. The buildings are rather dark, I suggest they update their lighting because it's even pretty dark in the daytime. The landscaping can definitely be improved. There are plenty of children on the property and it seems to sray fairly quiet so thats a plus. The playground needs to be updated and both car ports as well. Trash over flows sometimes.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

This place is awesome. The few problems that we have had have been addressed quickly. I highly recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a good community.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Awesome community,great staff and very prompt on concerns and maintenance. Friendly and well secured community. Quiet ,neat and close to most stores and facilities.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

My rent averages $1500.00 per month and upon the renewal of my lease not even a cleaning of the carpet was offered. The community is priced like an upper middle class community but ran and housing persons that more so emulate a government assistance class community.