This was the worst application experience I have had in my 10 years in GA. I had the distinct feeling they did not want me to move here and believed my legitimate documents to be fraud. I had to prove my documents were indeed real and accurate while speaking to “know it alls” who refused to learn and listen. In addition never received a real apology, the only person who seemed apologetic being Courtney. When I told them this experience made me leery moving into this community, I was told I would only lose $65 of the $400+ I had paid in fees “basically we still don’t want you here”. Kris and Paula need extensive training and coaching. They are unprofessional, condescending with poor attitudes and communication skills. I am sure they have treated others as such as it seems to be part of their characters.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The only reason we are still living here is because it's cheap and it's close to my workplace. Otherwise there is nothing good about this place. Hope this changes soon

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

My rent averages $1500.00 per month and upon the renewal of my lease not even a cleaning of the carpet was offered. The community is priced like an upper middle class community but ran and housing persons that more so emulate a government assistance class community.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It's very very quiet for the most part the gate is always broken so with me coming back and forth safety is an issue for me maintenance takes forever to come and fix anything

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Very little information was given to us about where we would be staying. Seems we were mislead from the very beginning. They made a mistake that caused us to be homeless for a week. All they had to say was "to bad". All the extra expenses came out of our pocket. There is no way we would ever stay longer than our lease says. Horrible experience.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Becoming too expensive for what it is. Trash service changed for the worst. Maintenance crew cuts as many corners as they can. Complex is aging faster every year.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The location was nice. Rent was reasonable. Neighbors were alright. Couldn’t wait to move out. The location was nice. Rent was reasonable. Neighbors were alright.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It’s been alright. Even when they mess up and don’t charge me for anything I’m still charged with a late fee. Other than all the fees they pile on it’s fine

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Great staff and customer service. Apartments are old and outdated. Relatively inexpensive compared to apartments around this area. Amenities are non- existent

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Slow on maintenance, have had complaints since May that have still not been resolved. Have tried contacting corporate but no response from them as well.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I enjoy it. It’s quiet most of the time but they take too long to get things done. The burned down garage still hasn’t been fixed in months. It looks tacky

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I would give a higher rating but the kids are out of school and there are groups of teens loitering in the breeze ways. I wish we had security patrols again.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Office staff are friendly. Apartments are fairly outdated. Residents are not courteous or friendly. Building one has people constantly disregarding their lease agreement by smoking inside the building, leaving cigarette butts everywhere and even smoking weed.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Holland Park Apartments aren't bad. The units have a nice layout, however our bath tubs are pealing and so were our neighbors, and my mothers apartment as well. They are in the process of fixing that now. The buildings are rather dark, I suggest they update their lighting because it's even pretty dark in the daytime. The landscaping can definitely be improved. There are plenty of children on the property and it seems to sray fairly quiet so thats a plus. The playground needs to be updated and both car ports as well. Trash over flows sometimes.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The exit gate is usually broken and cars keep entering the property through them. There will be an accident. It also defeats the purpose of a gated community. Residents with dogs are not cleaning up after themselves. No citations or warnings are given. Some residents are also throwing trash in the wooded area near the park, making this place feel like a garbage dump. We need to bring security back to fix these problems if only for a few months.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

A quiet community Atleast in the building we are at which is good. The only problem are that the buildings are really old. The floors are so creaky esp having a newborn at home you can imagine the frustration.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Affordable place to live in. Maintenance is very quick which is a huge plus. The staff is friendly and Helpful. The building we live in is quiet

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

My experience in the community is decent. There are areas that need to be fixed like better security surveillance. People smoke weed at areas meant to be amenities for the residences like the pool or gym area. People also do not followe the rules of looking after their pets ad I have seen pet owners let their dogs poop and pee at areas people walk on.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Honestly ive felt more and more frustrated with living here. Every time a maintenance request is submitted, it is WEEKS before anything is done. Its so agravating.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

I am still waiting for repairs to be done to my apartment I was moved into. Ac, tub peeling, cabinet in kitchen not attached, etc. Im a good tenant, and just expect a functioning apartment.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The apartment was definitely not move in ready and I hate that I’m constsntly having to bother the maintenance people for the same issues. Once security officer stopped coming a lot of kids started wandering the streets and there have been multiple issues regarding drugs being found/smoking in the gym. I renewed my lease because of the location but I haven’t had a lot of luck with the community itself especially when issues like insects and feral cats and the dumpster being broken pretty much ruined the pool all last summer.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The environment is nice . It is not loud. Good Location. My rating would be a 5 if there was not any bugs . On our walk through on 5/10 we saw spiders and had to wait a week to be sprayed . In between that time saw 3 roaches in the unit and outside the building 12 of point of entry. The day of the spaying 05/17 the use was a can spray most likely not commercial grade from management . On 5/18 the day after spray found 3 live roaches . Later that night sprayed better stuff because I was not going to wait another week for a non commercial grade pest spray that I am paying in my new home . On 05/19 found 2 dead roaches . After my one spray I found 1 baby one .

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

The gate could be better and the trash pick up is inconsistent, but in general I'm happy here. The rent has gone up on us by about 100 since our first lease in 2016, which is too high an increase. There needs to be more rent security. Also there is a weed smell sometimes. But I'm happy here and the office associates are quite helpful!

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

Friendly community, quiet location most of the time, kid friendly, amenities could be updated, apartments could be upgraded, maintenance is somewhat slow.

Reply from Holland Park Apartments

It’s been okay so far, but what happened at the start of our move in here still leaves an awful sting. Not quite sure if we would want to stay here another year after this lease ends.