Holly Cove Apartments

4.1

4.1

Matthew
about 4 hours ago
We love it here, it's nice and quiet. And people seem friendly. We love the peace and quiet of our back patio where we can sit and watch the ducks and turtles.

Anna
about 8 hours ago
Welcoming, clean, and safe in comparison to a lot of other apartments in the area. No place is perfect and there could be improvements made in the quality of repairs made in and around the complex but the maintenance guys do with what they have and are really helpful, respectful, and caring.

Cheryl
1 day ago
Great area. Near shops and restaurants. Can walk to the mall. Great school system. Friendly neighbors. A lot of events that is family oriented

Stephanie
1 day ago
Pool was closed most of the summer hoping it reopens soon. My back and front patio was in need if a refresh and was repainted, thank you Mr. Keith.

Cevel
Every day I am ready to move. Both showers leak in the living room. Both issues have been reported before. Still a problem. Mold/mildew is ridiculous here. I have NEVER experienced this at any place I’ve lived before.

Felicia
Really nice staff, great apartments. Took us a long time to get accepted but once we did, the move in went very fast. It was definitely worth the wait!

Eva
I don't like it when the man that is living in #103 keeps spitting on the steps and we have to walk through it. We don't walk up the stairs by apartment #123 anymore because the the stairs and the breezeway in front of that apartment is sticky and nasty. It even smells to the point of garbage. Plus the gardeners that came last week and trimmed all the bushes down and you can see the trash and garbage bags that the tenants have thrown back there. It is utterly disgusting. It would help if management got out here and looked at it. And maybe it could be a good idea if the maintenance man came back here and cleaned it up. It has been picked up in a long time. Just a few helpful hints trying to get the community look a little better.

Jason
Really quiet building and everyone is nice. Would recommend for those needing a starter apartment! Will tell my friends and others about this place when I can

Cevel
about 2 months ago
There is always room for improvements but I really can not complain. Looking forward to what Miss Karina is going to bring to the community.

Eva
about 2 months ago
1 star
Well the neighbors like to put their trash out thier front doors and have garbage juice leaking everywhere. Where it smells up the whole breeze way. The other neighbors have 3 pits bulls that they don't put on a dog leash plus they never pick up their dog poop either. And the other neighbor likes to sit on the steps and spit where I fall down and hurt myself and had to go to the doctor. I have a chip bone in my life forearm now. All because of somebody sits and spit on the stairs while they smoke their blunts. I don't care if they smoke just don't sit and spit it's utterly nasty. Plus the breezeways needs to be freaking power washed. I do my own in front of my door I mop it myself and the stairs. Y'all ask I'm telling you. But of course nothing will be done as usual. I know there is a leash law and nobody's following it and there's no poop bags in the dog park.