Holly Cove Apartments

4.2

4.2

Janet
My new apartment is great! A new beginning for a widow. It's been a rough road since I lost my husband of 37 years. It's a struggle everyday for me being disabled and no help. I put my life in God's hands now and thank him for this wonderful apartment to live in and the kind people that work here and my very nice neighbors. Thank you.
Matilda
1 star
I live in Holly Cove now going on six years and it has declined in my opinion. The office worker are pleasant, respectful and helpful; so are the maintenance crew. They used to have a maintenance worker or the cleaning lady go around after the kids would go off to school and pick up all the trash that the children will throw on the ground. They no longer do that; so when you get out in the morning for your walk or exercise your pet the first thing you see is trash. The washer and dryer need to be updated or completely changed out; they work like 6 out of 8. And forget about throwing a party in the Community room because that’s only for the employees “who do not live here” get to throw parties in there, as a tenant you’re not entitled to use the room. Understand the place is ok to live but you pay rent + water not included + electricity not included so for someone on a fixed income or with section 8 it’s not a wise idea.
Cevel
I’m running out of ways to express how great the community is to earn these gift cards. 😆 Great staff!! Maintenance team is dope!! And the community is well kept!!
Wanda
Great location, apartment, I love the design. Also I love the quietness except for hearing my upstairs neighbors walking all day. Other than that it's a great place to live. I love it.
Stephanie
Always the BEST with the Holly Cove Staff 💜 they ate always helpful. The community is peaceful and the residents are very friendly 😊. So glad I made the choice to live at Holly Cove.
Shinell
Great customer service always Available to come and do a great job maintenance Always have the apartments nice and clean whenever you’re just taking a walk
Cevel
I love it here! Can’t complain. Wish the 4 bedrooms weren’t so hard to get in. But what can I say? Everyone loves it here so no one wants to leave.
Renee
I like living here. The staff will help you out when you need it. They keep the grounds clean. We have a pool that is very nice. We have a exercise room. If you don’t have a washing machine or dryer the have them in a room that is near the exercise place. The staff is friendly.
Wanda
Nice and quite. I love my apt. The design of the apts is so neat. Parking areas are well lit and clean. Office staff is so nice and knowledgeable.
Cevel
Can’t emphasize enough how pleasant every staff member has been since I moved here a little over 2 years ago. I stress this because I’ve experienced the opposite at the other two places I’ve lived so this is everything to me. If maintenance were willing to go above and beyond I’d give them 5 stars.