Holly Point

4.6

4.6

Aaron
about 3 hours ago
Beautiful community. Just wish other Dog owners would take advantage of the multiple areas you can get poop bags from. Very disgusting when every time I walk my dog he stops to sniff other dog’s poop along the way.
Porta
about 7 hours ago
Beautiful, well kept place to live. Staff is very friendly and helpful towards your needs and wants. I would highly recommend this place to live.
Robert
I been living here for a while. They are making a lot of progress with updating the fitness room and other things on this property. We are close to different stores and the interstate.
Jesse
Very quit. Find it to be a safe place to live. Cant say anything about maintenance because I haven't had any issues. The grounds are very well kept.
Ruby
I still like it here, but the affordabilty is getting almost impossible! I know everything is going up, but that is not helping those on a fixed income.
Linda
Absolutely love living at Holly Point. I've been here since June 2018 and can't imagine living anywhere else. Staff is always helpful and maintenance provides prompt response and service.
Jennifer
I love my apartment and I love the community. Everyone is friendly and the grounds are kept up meticulously and I love that there’s lots of space for taking walks unlike most apartment complexes where it’s mostly apartments and a parking lot. There are beautiful areas throughout the complex. I would like to see the kitchen and bathrooms renovated but I am very happy here.
Nicole
Great place to live and the neighbors are very friendly. It’s nice to have security at the gate that are always greeting everyone with a smile as they pass by to go home
Samantha W.
Can’t believe it’s been six months since we’ve moved in! Love living at the Holly Point Apartments. Everyone is so friendly, the community is great, and the location is hard to beat!
Mayra
Es un lugar muy bonito y muy tranquilo me encanta vivir aquí, además tiene todas las amenidades para disfrutar en familia como son la piscina el gimnasio y demás