Homestead Colony Apartments

4.3

4.3

Staff and maintenance are really nice and helpful, but the apartments need a lot of work. Everything is just really old and outdated, but they’re working on it slowly but surely. It’s calm and pretty quiet. The gate often doesn’t work and the entrance looks like a lake when it rains hard. Other than that, I’ve lived here for almost 11 years so I would recommend this property, but make sure they update your unit first.
I’ve lived here for two year and I have a great opinion about the complex. Every time I have a problem. I can count with the maintenance workers.
The pool, an amenity that we can't use. The garbage thing has gotten better recently it doesn't stink anymore, it used to make the whole area here stink.
It’s ok I don’t mind it’s just the fixing things that I don’t like. They need to fix basically the entrance, some house things that people need like me in my favor it takes me sometime to get them to come fix things in my house
Un lugar muy acogedor y limpio hay muchos tranquilidad y los apartamentos son amplios y muy luminosos me gusta mucho vivir en este hermoso lugar
does not come to fix anything or update things i’ve been here since 2015 am nothings been fixed changed or replaced my biggest problem is the mold in the house from both toilets an the bathroom the dishwasher an the fridge it’s just beyond me at this point.
I'm very happy to live here, and like the community I feel peaceful , I like the service of maintenance ill be glad to recommend it to friends 😊
This community is quiet and safe! Perfect for small families with kids or an elderly couple that wants a community they can relax in. The units are spacious and affordable. The staff is very friendly.
El servicio a los clientes muy bueno mucha tranquilidad , es un lugar en general muy bonito , tanto para niños como para adultos los apartamentos muy cómodos y espaciosos
Súper cómodo me encanta, súper amplio, lo que estaba buscando para mí y mi hijo, que tenga su propio cuarto, todo en orden y perfectas condiciones