The hub is pretty nice. Our room is very spacious and the maintenance men are so fast and sweet. The parking garage is good to have, but is a little bit of a pain. I also dont like that I dont feel very safe because of the area it is in.

There is a quick response system for fixing services. Besides the shaky elevators, the carpets on floor 19 are a struggle too. The cameras on selectively?

The best part about living at the Hub is the fitness center, a few issues with the elevator but other then that great place to live for students

I love living at the Hub. I get an amazing view from my room of the sunset and in the living room, you can see the sun rise. The only thing is the inconvinence of the elevators.

I've been a resident since my sophomore year (now a senior) at USC. Never changed rooms, renewing my lease every year. I have enjoyed the comfort of my apartment. While there were issues over my time spent I do not regret living here. The best part is the staff in the main office who are always nice and helpful.

Fantastic place to live and is well within walking distance of USC campus. Lots of great food options nearby, and the building itself has great amenities.

Overall a great place to stay, parking has been an issue because there aren't enough spots for residents to buy but other than that the amenities are great and the front office has been helpful.

I have loved living at the hub! Some appliances break easily but maintenance comes quickly and fixes it! The wifi is not very strong all the time but it isn't horrible

My experience has been really good. I haven’t had any issues with anything breaking like appliances. We did have a leak in our apartment but maintenance cans and checked it out right away and it hasn’t leaked since.

I love living here but the walls are super thin, I can hear everything my neighbor does. I love the amenities like the pool. Sometimes tanning beds are broken and so are elevators. The apartment was super filthy when we first moved in. Other than that, I love living here

Overall a great experience with fantastic amenities, although I wish the pool and the balcony were open at night. I love that it's walking distance to campus.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I love the view and I love my apartment size. I don’t like how gross the building can get when residents spill alcohol everywhere in the halls and leave trash outside their doors

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Nice clean building. Never too hot the WiFi is really bad though. Prob would fix that. Can’t really play any video games or anything online because it lags really bad

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Good amenities. Good location. Main Street has so much to offer. The hub does well at accommodating so many people. Noise and cleanliness can be an issue.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Overall it is ok, this is year 2 living here and some common themes remain from year 1, being wifi going in and out, elevators routinely breaking, and not having all tv channels. The staff is ok, not exceptional.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

The Hub is an awesome place to live! We are on the 20th floor and I have loved the sun sets as well as having our hot tub. Maintenance does an above average job coming and fixing any problem we may have.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Great staff and atmosphere for students. Only a 20 min walk to my classes. The maintenance for some of the rooms and general areas take time but at least it get done

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

It’s really good to live in the hub. But there are some flaws as well. Elevators don’t work quite often. The carpets in the corridors are messed up. People keep on getting drunk and high and then they throw up in elevators and/or in the corridors. Also, the wifi sucks. It never works when it has to.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Overall a good living experience but the elevators and the wifi are both very inconsistent. The rooms are nice and the pool is always a good time. but seriously the internet guys

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

My experience at the hub has been great so far. I love my room and the whole unit I am living in. One of my favorite parts of living here is going to the pool

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

great Location, amenities. Issue with roaches and pool is often dirty. Internet is low speed, and sometimes some channels do not work. Hallways could be cleaner.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

So far my resident experience has been off to a good start! I love my neighbors and all the amenities the Hub offers. Something I would like to see would be nicer study rooms on each floor because ours only has two desks and one chair.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Living at the hub has been an overall pleasant experience. The Main Street location is my favorite area in all of Columbia, and the building itself is in the center of it. The amenities are plenty, though unreliable internet is something that is a major hindrance especially to college students.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

So far I have enjoyed my experience at the Hub. There are a few things that could be fixed such as my cockroach problem that has yet to be fixed even though many maintenance people have looked at this issue.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I love how much space I have. I love how clean everything is and how the walls have the one different color. The furniture is so cute and the 11th floor is just the best. Love the pool too