Great location and amenities. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Elevators are always broken and pool gets closed a lot which is frustrating but I enjoy living here.

I have not lived here yet, but setting up my lease was extremely easy and straightforward, and the leasing office is extremely helpful! I cannot wait to move down to Columbia in a week and experience the amazing views and amenities the Hub has to offer!

Very easy to work with. Hub apt has great amenities, everything you need in the unit, friendly staff. Only here for a few months but very happy

It has been a pleaseant experience living at the hub but there are also some things that need to be taken care of like there are so many people who enter the building without any forms of identification or the fob used for entry purposes. Other than that it has been an alright experience.

I moved in this past August and have loved my experience here. It has great amenities, maintenance always responds fast, and the location is great.

It’s a great place and I’ve enjoyed living here. I look forward to living here again next year and I am pleased that I chose to renew my lease.

Mostly good, some things could be improved. Could improve elevators still because even after repairs they don't work as well as improve parking issues or parking for guests.

I am so excited to live at the Hub next year! It is in such a great location relative to campus and the rest of Columbia. The rooftop pool will be a great place to relax after classes!

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

The apartment is very beautiful and in an excellent location. Soda city was one of my favorite parts about living at the hub. The main office is alway super friendly.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Everything is good besides appliances in apartments, they often break or have issues. Maintenance is good about fixing things in a timely manner though.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Overall great! I truly loved my experience at the hub! Everyone is super friendly and nice. There’s a ton of free food and things that they give to us also

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Always on top of maintenance, and great community/ environment. Staff is very accommodating & helpful. Always security present as well. Very safe place to live

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I have loved living at the hub because of its proximity to campus, the friendly staff, and the awesome amenities we get being a part of this community.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Super nice facilities including the pool, gym, and tanning bed. Never had any problems with maintenance and the 11th floor balcony is perfect for studying!

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Wifi was spotty in beginning but issues were sorted out over time, the maintenance is very responsive and helpful. The residents I have come in contact with are also very nice and the staff is amazing.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Overall, I enjoy the Hub as an apartment building. All of the amenities are amazing (I especially enjoy the pool and sauna), all of the in-room appliances are modern, and the rooms are spacious with great views. However, I feel like many residents have trouble contacting/speaking with management.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

i like living in the hub. its clean, safe, and has great amenities. The staff are friendly and i like the system of how you get your packages, its much safer than a mail room.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

They are very attentive and i have not had a problem that went unacknowledged. Staff is very nice and helpful. Beautiful apartments and very spacious.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Beautiful place with some great views of Columbia, Parking is limited so make sure to get a parking pass early if you plan on living here with a car. Slightly pricey

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Needs some serious improvement on their management. Constantly only have one out of the three elevators working, front office people have an attitude with you9/10 times. This place could be “The place to live” if they would learn how to get their stuff together and learn how to run a business.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I don't live at the Hub yet but the staff that worked in the office when I was signing my lease were very friendly and helpful when I had questions to ask. I am looking forward to living there in the fall.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I have had such a nice experience while touring the hub and getting everything set up, the staff is more than caring and helpful, I can't wait to live there!

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Awesome place to live. The pool is great the rooms are great and the people that live here are great. I’m really glad I lived here I guess g

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I am incredibly excited to live here for the 2019-2020 school year! Looks like one of the best apartment complexes in Columbia! I have high hopes for next year!

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Everything is fine. There are several suggestions. First, please do not enter the room when the host is not at home. Second, WiFi is too slow to improve