The location of this apartment is great. The hub offers great amenities including the gym, pool, tanning beds, and sauna/steam room. Parking is a big problem with frequent break-ins though.

Really pretty housing and a good price for what you get. The pool area is awesome and the tanning that comes with housing is a huge plus. It is a little loud because its all college students, which is expected, but some nights I really need to study and it's distracting.

Great amenities. VIP room is sweeet. There are some dank food places right next to the hub and the market saturdays is fire. The elevators need to be fixed though. They break down a lot

If there was WiFi and working elevators, The Hub would be perfect. The amenities such as the gym, tanning beds and saunas are great, and I really love the location.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Absolutely love the amenities, not just including the classy countertops in the kitchen and bathroom, and the great views. The easy access to the gym, sauna, and study rooms makes it so easy to never want to leave! Everything is in one place. And during the spring and summer months, the roof top pool is one of my favorite places to be.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Amenities are available, however are usually not maintained well. Rooms are spacious however sparsely furnished. Staff is helpful for the most part, although it is tough to get the unit that you signed the lease for.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Good amenities and activities for all the residents and nice, modern apartments. Easy to check and make payments as well as see any other messages through the resident portal.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I’m really happy we have new carpets, but the elevators need to be fixed. Overall I have a great experience here and I love the amenities. I think the gym needs more equipment like a bosu ball or more kettlebells.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

It is a very cozy building with a great layout. I like the privacy of the rooms that come with a good modern design and well kept furniture.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Great experience and I think that people should consider living here with all the great things it has to offer. Try to sign the lease early though.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I really like living here. The amenities are great and the community is really amazing. I love the events they have (free food!) and being so close to soda city!!

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

It is really good to live here, the ammentities my roommates are the best the pool is the best the sauna is the best the tanning beds are the best

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I really appreciate everything that the Hub has done to help me in the process of finding an apartment. I love the vibes and the amenities that it gives to students.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

So far the place has been good with only a few minor complaints. I would say the biggest issue would be the wifi, elevators, and cleanliness.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

The Hub is beautiful and I’ve made a lot of friends there. The staff is nice and friendly and we never have any problems getting things fixed. WiFi and elevators could be better

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Hub has an Extremely helpful community. Be it the small things or the big, the community does something or the other for everyone. It’s really friendly

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Sometimes its a bit dirty, like any college student’s apartment, but its a really fun environment to live in, with nice facilities and a great location.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I really like the location of the hub, and everything it has to offer like tanning beds and a gym. maintenance also comes very fast. Walls are kind of thin though.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

My experience with the Hub has been pretty good so far. My only complaint is the WiFi and cold water, which isn’t even all the time. Other than that, they’re always on top of things.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

It’s really fun to love here, there is lots to do and really fun people that live here. The poool is so much fun. All my friends live here. Only down side is that it’s a bit expensive.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

So, I don't live at the Hub yet but so far they have been fine. The reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is just because of the payment gateway and actually accessing the room information. I am still unable to see my roommates online which is fine since I have confirmed with the Hub about who they are but it is a little nerve racking when I can't see them. Other than that they're great.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I have no lived at the hub yet but am super excited. Everyone who has lived here gives rave reviews to me! The only con i have heard so far is that the wifi can be slow at times.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I am so excited to live at the Hub next year! I have some friends that live there now and they all love it. I can't wait to be right next to Soda City every Saturday.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

Love it! Living at the Hub community, I really feel like I’m at home! It’s easy to get work done in the environment and the apartments are very well kept.

Reply from Hub On Campus - Columbia

I loved getting my random roommate, and I love my apartment layout. The amenities are fantastic, especially the hot tub, and everything is very spacious and well laid out.