Hub at Oxford

Staff is nice and the pool is nice. The workout facility is good and the rooms are a decent size. Lived there for two years and didn't have any major problems
I have been very pleased with how the hub has taken precautions with the coronavirus outbreak. The people that work here that I come in contact with have always been very nice and helpful. It has been a great space for me so far.
Love the Hub! The amenities are great and the staff is super helpful. If you have a maintenance concern, they are on it. The only MINOR problem was noise. If you're in professional school, go for building 6 :)
I love it at the Hub. The amenities and staff are great, and the apartments are clean, well furnished and spacious. Maintenance is always fast and always available.
The Hub seems like an amazing place to live at. I haven’t actually moved in yet, but from what I have seen of the place when I both visited and toured seemed great. However, there have been some glitches and hiccups with payments and lease arrangements that have been quite tedious. If these things change, I would gladly change my review.
I haven’t moved in yet but the staff so far has been very friendly and helpful and the amenities/ location is great! Can’t wait for this semester!!
Absolutely phenomenal wish the pool would stay open longer because it’s so relaxing but overall great! The people who work at the hub are extremely helpful.
Just signed at the hub! Loved the atmosphere. You can’t beat the amenities for the price and the property manager is so sweet and so organized!
I’ve enjoyed it here. Quality everything. The place is set up nice. The staff if very helpful when it comes to getting you set up to live here.
The staff is really great and nice. They are always super helpful. The maintenance staff is super efficient and quick to fix any issues!!!!!