New management recently, but the last two property managers were awful. Very poor customer service. I will update my review after this semester.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Our tour with Bri was excellent. She was very inviting and willing to answer any questions that we had. My parents and I were really impressed with the amenities.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

My experience has been amazing! i love the community and town so much! my roommate and neighbors are awesome! i am having such a great time!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

The Hub at oxford has really been the best with all the pre-move in checklist and just finding our home. The staff is always so nice and helpful and always making sure that things are going according to plan.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Friendly front desk staff and friendly maintenance workers. Respond quickly to tickets and are willing to accommodate any needs. Parking spaces are too narrow, people push in my mirrors and scratch my car

Reply from Hub at Oxford

We went through a lot. We had flood in he rooms due to rain as well as in our living room due to our AC unit. Things were broken ion move in and the dryer being broken on a constant bases. Also Jason was an awful manger !! He was never useful in issues and tried to evict us for no reason and would not have a meeting with us about the issue. Nadra was also very bad and was not a listening ear when her tenets needed her.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

I’m so glad that I don’t have to worry about the furnitures. Seriously in love with the kitchen and excited for the gym and the swimming pool!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Pros: Great community. Great amenities. Very conveniently located. Well priced. All around great experience my two years here so far! Cons: Walls are paper thin. Local oxford families and children ALWAYS come to the pool.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

I have renewed my lease for the fall term and will now be living here another year! I have enjoyed living here and all the amenities that come with living at the Hub. I never have to pay for on campus parking, thanks to the University bus stopping at the Hub, and it has saved me money! Can’t wait for another year(:

Reply from Hub at Oxford

I love the Hub already! I signed my lease the same day I toured, and I'm so excited to move in in two weeks! I really wish I could stay at the Hub long term.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

It’s a very nice place to live where you are well taken care of. The area is nice. It’s always stuff going on to get people to interact and network with each other. The pool is amazing and so is the fitness area. I would highly recommend sign a lease here.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Just started my fourth year here and I love it!! The new dog park I an so cool! My dogs have a blast playing on the obstacle side in it and it’s just big enough to let them run around with each other

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Great place to live. Very clean and well built. Someone really took their time building this complex. It’s quiet but always has great opportunities to meet new people.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Amazing amenities and super kind people. You can not beat the location or the look of the apartments and the staff are extremely helpful and kind!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Countdown until I can enjoy these resort style amenities FIRST HAND! Although I'm 1hr away, staff has been AMAZING #shoutout2auburn! #17days

Reply from Hub at Oxford

So far everyone has been really helpful with needing everything to move in! The people at the front desk are really nice and patient with everything

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Staff has been very helpful with questions as I prepare to move in from out of state. Excited for all the amenities and staying near campus!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

So far my time at The Hub has been great. I plan to live there another year. All of the staff is very kind and helpful, plus all of the amenities are well maintained for the most part.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

The staff is wonderful! The apartment is very nice. I love how the apartment comes furnished. It is a wonderful way to start my freshman year at college.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

This place has a great pool and gym. I've enjoyed living here. The staff is helpful and friendly. It also has a bus that goes to the square which is very nice.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

I have thoroughly enjoyed the experience. I really enjoyed all the special things that are only unique to the Hub, such as the TV at the pool.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

I actually have no moved in yet, but the staff is wonderful already! they are so welcoming. I am excited about the pool and I love amenities!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Has gone so downhill since originally signing here in 2016. I do not feel safe in my home, everything is falling apart. I am counting down they days until i move out!!!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Very Welcoming. I can't believe how much fun I had while living there. Great community and amenities. Might want to continue to update and work on the gym area

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Definitely loving the experience so far, very nice apartment complex. With all the amenities and friendliness it's almost like staying at a resort.