Nice community in a nice locality. It's fun to stay nevertheless the hub could improve maintainance. I like that the hub organize events for the people who stay and offer sometimes food or drinks on the side. The staff is very politely and helpful!

I love it at Hub. The staff is amazing and the amenities​ are too. I attend the fitness classes here and I get free smoothies for working plus more. I am having so much fun living here!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Living at the Hub has been a good experience so far. I love the amenities such as the hot tub and the Hub bus to the Square during the weekends and game days!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

My best decision when planning where to stay my summer coming to oxford! Nothing but great experiences and great people so far!! I will definitely be back again next year!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

It has been great so far!!! Cooper and I are loving living here. It has been a little noisy so far, but I think it should get better in the next few weeks🤞🏻

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Everything is perfect The residence, the staff, the amenities and the apartment I would recommend Hub at Oxford to my friends if they plan to study at Ole Miss in the future

Reply from Hub at Oxford

This place is great!! Everything you need and more! Great staff and convenient amenities like the huge pool and nice large gym! They have buses that will go to the center of campus that makes getting to class a breeze!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Awesome living arrangements and property manager! The pool is well maintained and the gym includes an awesome sauna along with full circuit workout equipment!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Great place to live. Gym is fantastic and modern. Also the pool area. Its great to chill and party at the pool when gamday is. The apartment was clean and there is enough space and everyone has his one bathroom. Not so good is that you have to pay $100 more each month if you sign a short term lease.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

I absolutely love this place! The staff is great, the amenities are amazing, and they have awesome events! I would say rent here is a great deal for all that is included!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

My apartment has a great safe atmosphere. The employees are always nice and helpfully. All the amenities are great and I love the extra actives you can do for free. The only unfortunate part is how far the garbage bin is from my building and that there is a very busy road that constantly makes noise.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Living at the Hub has been so great! It is very spacious and it was clean when i moved in. I really enjoy living here because I have my own space and my own bathroom! I recommend living at the Hub for low cost of rent and a good living space.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

It’s a been a great experience so far. Can’t complain. The amenities are awesome, especially for game days. The rates are very reasonable for what you get.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

I really enjoy living at the hub. All of the staff is very nice and helpful. The grounds are always clean and the amenities are amazing!!!!!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

I really enjoy the amenities and the value is great. The gym is really convenient. It’s also a plus how close the hub is to the ole miss campus.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

The Hub has been pretty great. I renewed this year after a good experience with the Hub the year before. The maintenance crew is awesome, as are the amenities. My one complaint is the noise all around due to the thinnest walls and windows possible. I unfortunately hear word for word conversations in the parking lot 24/7 from my bed which isn’t the most fun at 3am when people are drunk. Other than that, I’ve enjoyed living here

Reply from Hub at Oxford

The Hub staff are the sweetest and most helpful people. They are quick to respond too. The maintenance team is easy to talk to and usually is on time with work requests. Amenities are well-kept. Only thing to complain about is how thin the walls are. Other than that, it's all good.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

I have lived at The Hub for a year now. My favorite thing about living here is all the amenities they have to offer. (pool, huge hot tub, gym, sauna, free tanning, free printing, etc). I also love how the residents who live here are a close community and it's super easy to meet new people. They have some pretty cool resident events as well. The workers aren't too bad either ;) Definitely recommend for student housing

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Absolutely love living out here from the staff to how cool my neighbors and the facilities are. I can’t see myself living anywhere else in oxford.

Reply from Hub at Oxford

The office staff are excellent at responding to questions, the maintenance people are timely and professional without having to be prodded, and the property is the right balance of quiet and lively. :)

Reply from Hub at Oxford

I had a great and accommodating move in experience. The only issue was the cleanliness of the apartment. Usually no problems with noise accept with the occasional party. maitenence request however, usually need more than one request to be completed

Reply from Hub at Oxford

Good community, enjoyable move in. Everyone including staff is very helpful and very kind. Would defiantly recomend this to other people and will live here next year

Reply from Hub at Oxford

The staff is so helpful and caring. The amenities are great, my favorite being the sauna. I love being able to walk to the bus stop and not having to worry about campus parking. I love this place overall!

Reply from Hub at Oxford

It is a very nice place to live. I have been here since May and plan on staying for another year. The swimming pool, hot tub, gym, etc are great assets to the complex