I enjoy the community and how friendly and helpful everybody is at answering questions but the neighbors around are a little rude and not very understanding.

I love living at the hub. The best location, great college community, and helpful workers. They have an amazing third floor lounge, an excellent gym, and a beautiful pool.

Great amenities, great location. Been a resident for two years but the poor management was hard to live through. There was recently new management where I hope it becomes better

Living at the hub has been great because of all the amenities available to us. The rooftop pool and hot tub are a great addition and then gym is amazing.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Super close to everywhere I need to go. Easy walk to my sorority and nice that it is by other apartment complexes so I am also close to my friends that live there.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Living at hub was the best decision! It’s so close to everything I need and the amenities and staff are amazing! I love that it comes furnished.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I really love living at the hub! Great location amenities and sense of community here at the hub! I can't wait to live here again next semester!

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Super great environment. Absolutely THE place to be as a student at the U of A. The only issues I ran into was the smell and messiness on big party days but you just have to take it with a grain of salt.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I love living here it’s an amazing environment and the location is great. I lived here this year and am renewing to live here next year as well. They have so many floor plans to choose from and amazing amenities

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I really love living here, it is a fun experience and I get to live in paradise everyday. All my friends live at Hub as well, which makes the experience way better.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

love the staff and maintenance ! great place to live and want to continue living here. Can’t wait for next year! great place to live and relax

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I love living at Hub because it is close to campus and all of my friends live so close to me too! The only bad thing is the wifi never works and it’s hard to get school work done.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

The hub is great even tho being the oldest of the apartment buildings. It could use some remodeling and some new carpets but living here again!

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Love the staff and maintence is very timely, The ammenities are great as well. I already resigned my lease and look fireware to living here next year!

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I really love living at Hub for its convenient location and modern interior design. The rooftop pool, gym, and game room make it a fun place to hang out. I always feel safe here.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

it’s a fun place but management doesn’t seem to have any concern for the residents and don’t put in any effort to make us the happiest we can be

Reply from Hub at Tucson

The Hub was a little noisy during some nights and their maintenance was a little slow at times. That being said, I've had a great experience so far and I'm looking forward to finishing the year here!

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I am excited to live in hub and finally have my own room. Staff has not been friendly to me or my mom. they are unorganized and have sent me multiple emails about missing information when I have given them the information already.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I love the location of this apartment and how convenient it is to always be around friends and be able to walk to classes. Only downside is the noise during weekends but you know that before you sign up haha

Reply from Hub at Tucson

The people here are so nice, staff is amazing and all super helpful and respectful! I love this place and I am always excited to come back to it and bring friends to it.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

My apartment experience is amazing. Being right next to campus is a great way to get to class. Great location. Amenities are wonderful. I enjoy living here a lot and would recommend to anybody at the University of Arizona

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Could be better if kitchen appliances did not break all the time. I also wish the hallways did not smell as gross. However, the location is the most ideal thing about this apartment complex I just wish Hub had invested more in quality appliances.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I have had some good and bad experiences while living at the Hub. I had issues with receiving packages, roommate issues and the price is a little outrageous. I enjoy my room now, but being woken up by construction every morning is not good.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I’ve enjoyed living at the hub, everyone is helpful and the building takes care of things quickly which is nice, besides issues with a roommate I haven’t really had any others living here

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I love seeing my friends every day in the halls! Great experience and I hope to live in here until I graduate. Living in Hub was the best decision!