Hub at Tucson

My time at hub was good. I’ve lived there for three years and enjoyed my time. The amenities were great and management became better over the years!
Great community, but had a lot of issues with my unit. The hot water only works if all showers in the unit are on and running, meaning I am responsible for the increase in the water bill. There is a huge roach issue that I am still continuing to deal with, and a lot of my other friends that live in the building are experiencing this as well. Hub did send an exterminator however the problem still persisted.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time so far at the Hub! It is an incredibly inviting environment and I have been fortunate to meet some of my best friends in the common areas during the school year!
I LOVE living at Hub Tucson. The amenities are always clean, I especially love how the gym is open 24/7. The rooftop also has incredible views of 'A' Mountain and 360 views of Tucson. The sunsets are incredible from up there!
I love it here! everyone is so kind and helpful! The staff is amazing and works with you to the max! I am so thankful for them! When I have an issue they are on it so fast, and they work to help you.
living here is fun, I like the set up of the bedrooms. The wifi is shaky, things break and the elevators are never working all at the same time but other than that I like it
Easy to get everything done! Super nice apartment. I also like that you can get points in turn for rewards. Prettiest bathroom, so excited to live here.
My experience living at Hub for the past three years has been pretty good. Kaitlyn, Paula, and the team including the maintenance men have been really nice and helpful over the past few years and always nice and accommodating. They are always in a good mood and very nice. The building itself really needs to be updated which I believe falls on corporate. The elevators do not work most of the time and not all the amenities work. Our room has some issues, but could be fixed with some new updates. Aside from updates, the Hub is a good place to live with the location, amenities, and kind staff.
Living at the hub has been amazing. I love all the amenities and the staff are all very nice. I like when we get food in the lobby that’s nice. Thanks
It has been good the past two years, especially with the new management. Only thing i don’t like is the NOISE. Other than the noise everything is going well.