Amazing!the application process is smooths and the staff reply emails friendly and quickly. I can’t wait to move in my new home now! Wonderful!

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Living at the Hub was good because there are so many amenities available and living so close to campus made it easy to get to and from class daily.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Nice place to live. Have a good amenities and feel safe. Good location for University of Arizona students. Managers and assistants are wonderful.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

My resident experience is great, I enjoy living in the Hub with my friends. It is a great experience since we all get to live together. We like living on the 3rd floor which is the floor with gym. We like having our own rooms and bathrooms as well.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Great staff and amenities! My maintenence requests are always completed in a timely manner and the views are stunning, I would recommend anyone to live here!

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Amenities are great, especially the rooftop pool and hot tub. The fitness center is in really great shape and i like the separate yoga room.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Loud and smells horrible in halls. Love the pool but it’s too cold. The bedrooms and bathrooms are great. I love my kitchen and balcony too.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Great building! Great amenities! Everything so far has been really great! Renewed my lease for next year! So excited to live at the Hub again this year!

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I have not moved in yet but I want to get these points. I expect living at the hub to be a very pleasant experience and I can’t wait to move in there soon

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I enjoy the community and how friendly and helpful everybody is at answering questions but the neighbors around are a little rude and not very understanding.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I love living at the hub. The best location, great college community, and helpful workers. They have an amazing third floor lounge, an excellent gym, and a beautiful pool.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Great amenities, great location. Been a resident for two years but the poor management was hard to live through. There was recently new management where I hope it becomes better

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Living at the hub has been great because of all the amenities available to us. The rooftop pool and hot tub are a great addition and then gym is amazing.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Super close to everywhere I need to go. Easy walk to my sorority and nice that it is by other apartment complexes so I am also close to my friends that live there.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Living at hub was the best decision! It’s so close to everything I need and the amenities and staff are amazing! I love that it comes furnished.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I really love living at the hub! Great location amenities and sense of community here at the hub! I can't wait to live here again next semester!

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Super great environment. Absolutely THE place to be as a student at the U of A. The only issues I ran into was the smell and messiness on big party days but you just have to take it with a grain of salt.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I love living here it’s an amazing environment and the location is great. I lived here this year and am renewing to live here next year as well. They have so many floor plans to choose from and amazing amenities

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I really love living here, it is a fun experience and I get to live in paradise everyday. All my friends live at Hub as well, which makes the experience way better.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

love the staff and maintenance ! great place to live and want to continue living here. Can’t wait for next year! great place to live and relax

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I love living at Hub because it is close to campus and all of my friends live so close to me too! The only bad thing is the wifi never works and it’s hard to get school work done.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

The hub is great even tho being the oldest of the apartment buildings. It could use some remodeling and some new carpets but living here again!

Reply from Hub at Tucson

Love the staff and maintence is very timely, The ammenities are great as well. I already resigned my lease and look fireware to living here next year!

Reply from Hub at Tucson

I really love living at Hub for its convenient location and modern interior design. The rooftop pool, gym, and game room make it a fun place to hang out. I always feel safe here.

Reply from Hub at Tucson

it’s a fun place but management doesn’t seem to have any concern for the residents and don’t put in any effort to make us the happiest we can be