Hub Gainesville 3rd Avenue

4.8

4.8

The hub offers a lot of great amenities and has been a great experience. I recommend to anyone looking for an apartment to look into the hub
The staff at the Hub has been very friendly. They have adapted great to the current Covid-19 pandemic. I am happy to hear that they are staying safe while still ensuring that the Hub will be ready for move-in. I cannot wait to live here!
The leasing office was very helpful and answered Any questions I had. Overall a pleasant experience. I appreciated the professional yet laid back attitude of the employees.
All of the amenities are amazing... we have a rooftop deck with a pool and hot tub, a sauna, luxurious gym and even YOGA CLASSES, events for hub residents & so much more... like come on! Plus we even get blue tooth shower head speakers in EVERY bathroom, I am so excited to spend the next year here
I have been really grateful for all the hub has given me so far and I'm excited to be living here next year! The events are always fun and enjoyable.
I’m beyond excited to be living here next year! Everyone has been so friendly and welcoming! They have the best customer service and have made sure I’ve had the best experience
I can't wait to live here! The amenities such as a rooftop pool and gym sound incredible. The location is also awesome: there are tons of restaurants nearby such as Bento and El Indio and campus is very close by. It's also next to Starbucks, Publix and Target. Hub life is the best life!
Even though I am yet to live in Hub 3rd Ave, the amount of effort that the staff already puts for its residents is unmeasurable. They make everyone feel welcome and included.
So far so good! Very smooth and easy leasing process. If you have any random charges or questions office is very easy to get in touch with and they immediately correct and issues and can discuss points of concern!
The leasing office people are really nice and friendly and try to help you as much as they can. The building isn’t built yet but I’m excited to move!