Hub Gainesville 3rd Avenue

3.9

3.9

Sydney
11 minutes ago
Pretty good experience so far. A few power/AC/wifi issues but nothing too crazy. Management has been better in terms of dealing with concerns lately.
Emma
1 day ago
I really enjoy the variety of amenities that this property offers. I also like the location, it is very close to campus and Publix being across the street is convenient.
Shane
Had a very good experience during previous residence. Good amenities, service, and an overall very good living environment. Location is hard to beat.
Zachary
I am typing this review exclusively so I can get rewards points on the community rewards app and hopefully this counts as one hundred and forty characters
Mariana
It’s a good place to live, also the people who work here is super nice. I recommend it to everyone who I know to live here. Also, the social areas are super nice too
Daniel
It’s been a pretty good year. I really like the location and the events that they host every month. I also really enjoy the amenities and the fact that Publix is across the street.
Gabby
I love the hub and the amenities. It is in a really great location. I love the easy access to the study room, very convenient if you don't want to go to the library. We used to have a security guard, but now there isn't one.
Madison
i hsh love it so much and there are moving somewhere yeah blah blah bah mdmdmd hahahah cnncncn ananann cndnndnn anananan dnsndnn anananan i want points.
Verified Resident
I really enjoy the location and amenities. I love living a block away from many of my classes. I also like the pool and study room, they are very nice and easy to use.
Samantha
the best 2 years actually incredible place to live and travel to from being out of state and away from home in new york I coulsnt be happier