Hub Gainesville University

I just finished by search for housing, and decided live at The Hub at University. After extensive research, I concluded that this was the best option for me, as it met all of my needs and expectations for my future home in college, such as its convenient location, great amenities, and spacious floor plans, as well as a decent price.
Beautiful place with amazing customer service. Good environment, and easy walk to campus. Also located close to many convenient places such as Publix.
While signing my lease at the hub, the staff was so supportive and always there to answer any questions I had. I am so excited to move into my new apartment!!
The staff are extremely helpful and kind, the leasing process was extremely easy and it was great that everything could be done online. The amenities look amazing & i can’t wait!
The process in signing the lease was smooth and easy. I can't wait to move in and experience this amazing building. The staff are very welcoming and helpful!
We haven't moved in yet, however the various amenities and features of the apartments at the HUB look super exciting! We cannot wait to move in this Fall!
So far it has been great! Though I will be moving in officially in August, I am already so excited and truly feel the sense of community that has already been developed.
Excited to move in! The process to sign my lease was super easy and the staff has been so nice and helpful! It took me a while to decide to sign, but the staff always updated me on on what was going on with specials and such.
Great place, signing the lease has made me become 1000x more excited for the school year to start. I love the rooftop pool and the speakers in the showers lol.
I went to go tour the hub on campus and the staff was amazing. This place is brand new and everything is modern, which is awesome for my first year of college, I can’t wait to move in!