Hub Gainesville University

My experience at the Hub has been great. I love all of the amenities such as the pool and gym. The staff is super helpful and my room and my roommates and I just resigned our lease !
Legit everything has broken at least once, maintenance is in here at least once a week. Also nobody picks up the phone, was left over 2 weeks without a toilet., until I finally got them on the line and forced them to stay on the line until someone showed up to fix it.
A lot of problems with the apartment and the work service was not good or quick. Overall though it is a nice apartment and has a homey feel to it.
First year living here and love it! There are some things that still need to improve, but overall i’m happy with the Hub and my living situation.
Love all of the amenities and the vibes. I love the layout of my apartment. I still haven’t chilled on the pool deck yet but can’t wait to! Maintenance and noise are the only draw backs.
nice facility and appliances, great location, however loud parties at night, front lobby door does not work, leasing office does not answer the phone.
I had a few problems when I first moved in but honestly it has been very good. The place is brand new and it feels so clean and new. I would recommend
I am so excited that I get to call the Hub my home! The convenience of being so close to not only the UF campus, but also midtown and downtown, makes Hub exactly what I was looking for. Having access to a gym, study rooms, and a pool makes it everything I wanted and more! The staff in the leasing office are always super friendly and welcoming. I have downstairs or called in multiple times and they continually offer assistance in helping make my future living experience better, in any way they can! These people are patient and informative with the various questions I had, ranging from the numerous types of floor plans to choose from to the luxurious, and included, tanning beds. I cannot wait to continue living in this beautiful apartment!
I love the amenities and how close everything is to class! The rooms are very nice and spacious and the apartment is a great fit. There is a lot to offer :)
The amenities are very nice. However, maintenance requests are not being handled quick enough. My apartment had a broken dryer, electrical outlets didn’t work in bedrooms, the dishwasher was clogged, our tv was cracked, and they gave me the wrong key to my bedroom when we moved in. I informed someone of the wrong key at around 6pm and they said they were going to get someone to open the locked door, but flash forward to 10:00pm and it’s still locked and many calls later someone finally showed up around 11:30pm to unlock the door so i could go to bed. The dishwasher took 3 weeks to be fixed. the dryer took around 2 weeks. The TV is still not fixed after over a month of living here.