Hub Gainesville University
4 stars285 Reviews

They have been great with communication and looks very modern. Roommate assignments aren’t out yet though and I wish they would give us a date for that.
Location is great and the style of the apartment is so nice. The amenities are okay and not up to par to the ones offered at Hub on 3rd. Overall, pretty okay experience.
The rooms are small and quite cramped. Bathrooms are nice. Have had quite a couple problems with the outlets around. Fees are ridiculous and the staff at the front is slow with relaying any form of information.
The apartments and amenities themselves are really nice, and the location is great. However, the management was not great, we could never get a hold of anyone on the phone and the fire alarm went off with a false alarm at least once a month with no explanation from the Hub staff.
The location and the amenities that work are nice. Great cleaning and maintenance staff. The biggest downfall is the price to park and having no area for guest to park.
Living here has been a great experience, nice building upkeep and great staff. The overall way of life here is fantastic and I would recommended to anyone
Although my lease begins this fall, I had a great experience when I toured at the Hub a few months ago. My tour guide was very friendly and was able to answer all of the questions both me and my parents had. We loved the building, location, and ultimately decided to sign right then and there.
New complex right next to campus. Nice amenities, noise outside can be a bit much on some nights. Normal rooms are bit small for my taste and closet is pretty limited. If you’re looking for a place near campus the Hub is fine otherwise you can save money and find other cheaper places.
It was alright, noisy at night because people keep partying, maintenance was very slow, but there were good amenities, and nice people! More activities would be fun.
Close to campus. Great amenities. Great Hub Lifestyle brand. I loved the style of the apartment itself like the furniture and appliances. Dishwasher and washer/dryer is pretty loud though