Hub Lexington Limestone

The move-in date can't come soon enough. The Hub staff have been nothing but helpful. They always have the right vibe and I am proud to be part of the Hub lifestyle.
The Hub Limestone has the best location on campus. That was the main reason I even looked into it; you can't beat how close it is to campus! There is a rooftop pool that is so nice for when it's warm outside. I like being able to live with so many of my friends from classes, Greek life, and more, all in one building. It is a little pricey to live here, but depending on when you sign there are deals to bring the cost down! 9/10
Everyone I have talked to on the phone has been super friendly and helpful, and even texting with the Hub Lex Limestone phone number is convenient and very quick-to-respond. I'm excited to move in!
I love the hub! Not only do I get a nice private room space, but there are many amenities to where I can venture out and meet new people! I love the pool the most.
So far every communication I've had with the staff has been super helpful and truly shows how much they care about our experience with them. Move-in day can't come around soon enough!
My experience so far has been great, as soon As you walk in there it smells like heaven. I also won some concert tickets, and im about to make $5 from this.
Can’t wait to live here! Hopefully it lives up to my expectations! Great location with a lot of amenities! The pool is going to be great in the warm weather!
Living here is great! Great community and everyone is extremely helpful regardless of the situation. Couldn't imaging living any where else.
Amazing amenities, wonderful staff, the manager goes ABOVE AND BEYOND, can’t wait to live here! The location is perfect, literally 10 min walk from everywhere! 5 min from JSB!
Very organized and modern. Everyone is very welcoming. The commute to campus doesn’t feel like one at all, it’s like hopping out of your doorstep and you are there