Hub Lexington Limestone

I have had zero complaints so far and am enjoying everything about the Hub, especially the amenities!! Can't wait to leave here next year as well :)
The staff is really helpful and answer back emails quickly. I was able to get a lot of my questions answered within a short time period. Keep up the good work!
Great location! Super close to campus. The amenities are great and the staff is always willing to help. There are only a few minor issues that could be improved. The walls are super thin and you can literally hear anything in surrounding rooms. Other residents are also super loud at night, which isnt good if your room backs up to the courtyard. People stay out there at night playing music very loud.
I really like it here, the location is great, I’m impressed how they managed to get it done with covid going on and how secure the building is.
The hub is very nice and has great amenities! However, it is very loud with constant music playing during the day and a lot of partying happening at night. That's fun on the weekends, but can be disruptive during the week day. Everything else has been a positive experience though.
Everyone here is helpful and nice. I love my apartment. Everything from the amenities to the furniture and specs in the apartment make it more than worth it.
Too expensive for what you get...amenities are nice and top notch, and maybe in a non-COVID year I’d appreciate them even more, but the rooms are too small and frankly I feel like this place is a little sly for money. I mean $100/month for parking? A little obnoxious.
Apartment is very nicely put together and I love the layout of my bedroom. They were all super helpful on move in day and have been helpful with anything I’ve needed since then.
I love living here! Everything is great and we have had no problems so far! The amenities are wonderful and even during COVID are still open.
It's fantastic here! The location is great and there's so many amenities that many other places don't provide. Plus, the roommate matching worked really well and I really like my roommate