Hub on Campus- East Lansing
4 stars523 Reviews

COREFALL21 I think it’s a great place but the elevators are very slow! Nice pool and amenities though. I also like he coffee machine and workout room
I love the community at the hub because it is right in the center of campus. Everyone is friendly and I love all of the amenities available.
So far I really love living here. It is so close to campus and other stores if you want to go out or go grab something super quick to snack on or for dinner. I love all the extra bonus and amenities of the building especially the gym and the pool! My only complaint is the parking garage but I have gotten used to it
My apartment and room are the perfect size. I enjoy a lot of the services provided at the Mezzanine. The staff was very friendly and helpful during my move-in.
Amazing staff! Welcoming and safe environment. Phenomenal experience compared to last year. Love living here. Beautiful apartment room and amenities.
Everything is good, except the key is easy to lose, lol. If you need to fix something, the office usually comes fast and fix it quickly. If you live at a high level, the bathroom water will not be really hot, but it's alright. The pool, study room, and gym are pretty nice!
Best apartment I have ever lived in. The building is clean most of the time, people are friendly, utility facilities are well provided. The rooftop pool is always the place I went to.
Elevators always slow and not working but otherwise good!!! Happy with my place. Neighbors good. Appliances good. Love the roof and the gym!!!
Since my apartment unit was flooded I have been able to live in the hub as of yet, but I am looking forward to it when i finally move in although the campus view apartment setup is great!
My experience so far has been good I like the location so close to campus and the amenities are nice the only downside is my washing machine doesn’t work for which I have made a maintenance request.