Hub on Campus- East Lansing

It’s been great living here! The amenities are super nice and the staff are all very friendly. It’s so close to campus and only a quick walk to my classes!
Location is the best feature as it is walking distance to class and everything on grand river but as far as everything else you can find much better
As far as the community goes I would say I've been fairly satisfied. The people who work for the Hub are always very helpful, but as a whole we've had a lot of maintenance issues with our apartment, where our ceiling has leaked on multiple occasions.
I loved living at the hub, the roof top view is amazing and the amenities are awesome. Its a great place to live because its so close to campus and grand river.
I love all of the amenities that the Hub East Lansing has to offer. What is even better is the number of giveaways and sweepstakes the management offers residents!!
It's a good place to live in. The speed of Internet is awesome. Decoration is appealing. Stuffs are very kind. There’s a bus stop at the front gate.
The hub is too expensive. The rent is too high considering how small and inefficient the living space is. Sure the amenities are nice but I can’t even use them the rest of my time at the hub due to covid. I feel a refund for at least $300 would only be fair for this. Also 7/11 didn’t open until January and I doubt any businesses plan on moving into the hub due to its location (no parking, only foot traffic is people going away from campus)
Love the rooftop and the gym and sauna, ect. but I wish there was more study space rooms fill up super quick as well as the tables and chairs, also the walls everywhere are super thin you can hear everything above you, below you, next to you, kind of like a dorm. And there’s always one elevator down and even when it’s up the elevators take forever, but other than those I enjoy it!
Very clean and welcoming. The staff is doing a great job and it’s a very convenient location. Campus is 2 minutes of a walk and classes are within 5-10 minutes.
Good amenities ! Love the free food and community events. I also enjoy the postal service and how easy using parcel pending is.. getting emails about packages