Hub on Campus - West Lafayette

4.2

4.2

Erin
I have enjoyed living at the Hub so far! I enjoy having easy access to all of the amenities and hope to use them more in the coming future. The two times I had maintenance requests they were responded to in an efficient manner. I have been recommending Hub to my friends!

John
Overall the experience is good. The location is not terribly far from classes, and it is close to a good number of restaurants. The main issue is noisy neighbors.

Sloane
I haven’t moved in yet but everyone I’ve met so far has been so nice and helpful. The facilities are gorgeous and I can’t wait to move in to the hub!!!

Laura
Love living at Hub! Amazing apartament layouts and welcoming community. I like my room and private bathroom and having a laundry machine. I would recommend this to everyone.

Katherine
The amenities are awesome. I love the ability to sit in the sun all day unlike another apartment complex where the pool is mostly shaded. I also enjoy how nice my apartment is. The stainless steel appliances are very pleasing to look at and work very well.

Lama
I really like being a hub and it wouldn’t move out if its not for the prices. I was even referred to of my friends to move in to help which I think is really nice. The only problem I have with hub is the maintenance I have got my new apartment with a broken bedframe which I requested of maintenance for multiple times and nothing changed. It is kind of sad to not live my hub experience %100 when I can’t get a good nights sleep.

Jonathan
It's fine. My neighbor smokes weed which is an issue as I am situated behind them so when the wind blows and I have my window open my unit is filled with the smell.

Verified Resident
My experience with management has really improved over the past few years and the amenities are great. I would highly recommend living at Hub!

Jaylan
Great amenities! Staff is very helpful and welcoming. Building is very clean and new looking. Rooms are very spacious and offer a variety of different layouts.

Sydney B.
Living at hub has been a very positive experience. The staff is friendly and always willing to help. The amenities are great and never too crowded