Hub on Campus - West Lafayette

The Hub is great! The location is very good and the people are nice. The workers are friendly and the decor is very good. The amenities are also very good.
The building is really pretty and clean and the workers are super helpful and nice. The social areas are really cool and it has an amazing view. Really excited to live there next year.
Overall my resident experience has not been horrible. Although the amenities are not what I thought they’d be. The wifi never works in the apartments, the cable is very unpredictable and there is no TV guide. They also seem to care more about the outward appearance of the building then helping the residents who actually live here. I do like the amenities the staff offers weekly and the food that is offered as well.
Amazing! I haven’t had a problem yet. The move-in was very easy. Also, the whole process of applying for an apartment was very easy and super user friendly.
I feel like hub state street is a good place to live. Since it provides a lot of services, it locates in a convenient place. It is easy for student to walk back to the campus.
It’s a nice apartment! I can’t wait to live here in the future. I feel like it will be a great experience and I will meet a lot of new people
I think Its very nice for now , Everything is perfect and love verything about the place. I love my neighbors since they speak the same language as mee, it incredible.
Everyone that works here is very nice and willing to help with anything. Maintenance is very on top of things when any issues arise. Living here is a very nice opportunity for being so close to campus
Great Maintenance team, great staff, neighbors are mostly kind and fun. But some are rude and loud. Overall, a good living place! Would recommend
Visiting the resident was very impressive. Overall the organization skills were superb when signing the lease. It was such an easy process thanks to the staff.