Hub on Campus - West Lafayette

It has gotten a lot better as the staff has learned to manage the building and unprecedented events. Still a lot of work needs to be done. Overall, I've had a nice experience living here. (Still a little overpriced)
The amenities are amazing, really makes it feel like a community. The office staff is super friendly and the events they put in are a lot of fun and shows how much they really care about the residents.
The staff has done nothing to help students during COVD 19. Your response has been quite disappointing to say the very least. I understand that amenities had to close, but that means we are essentially paying a lot for nothing. We should be reimbursed.
The apartment complex is full of great amenities and units. The leasing staff is always willing to help to the best of their ability. The maintenance falls short often with their efforts to fix problems. The overall community and experience is great.
I have really enjoyed living at the hub I just with there were better options for pet potty needs I feel like it's a bit much that there is basically nowhere on site to take my pup out.
Very good service. Amazing facilities for students who want to live a balanced, healthy life. The gym is very clean and there’s always free food at the lobby.
I did mot like the place at all. the staff is not friendly at all. the place is overpriced like anything and it is not worth it at all. there are many better and cheaper places to live at than hub
The experience are very nice. They would answer my question through phone very fast. I also love the free food every week because the residence and know each other better
Excellent people and staff. I wish they would stay later in the day so when I lose my key they can help right away. Other than that I find everything excelent.
AMAZING, a great place for a great price! I love all of th social areas offered, the GYM, the little treats offered throughout the week. Really love it.