Hub on Campus - West Lafayette

The location and community in the hub is wonderful, and the people in the front office are always so helpful. It's unfortunate that COVID has prevented us from fully taking advantage of all the amenities.
Overall, I like living here. My apartment is so nice and roomy. However, sometimes it is hard to get things fixed when we have problems with our unit.
I love my community, it seems so tight knit and the staff are very nice. My apartment is amazing and the view from my room is beautiful. All the amenities here are very clean and comfortable!
It has not been great due to not being able to move in on time, not having a bedroom window, reserving a time to go to the pool and then not being allowed back in after having to go back to my apartment to grab something.
I really like my apartment but the way that lockouts are treated is really annoying. Also, I wish this was more like rise in the way you don't have to go down to bring a guest in.
The community is very friendly and the space we have available is always clean. I’ve visited the study lounges and computer labs countless time and have always seen it super clean and tidy.
The hub is a great place to live with awesome ammenities and kind staff. They also keep the place incredibly cleanly in the midst of this pandemic.
A relaxing place and totally in love with it’s delicate environment and good people here. Amenities are plentiful and the furnishing have really good quality!
The hub exceeded my expectations of cleanliness and safety standards. Regularly cleaning hotspots in the apartment is an excellent initiative
Living at the Hub has been great so far! The site staff is friendly, maintenance crew members respond quickly, and the amenities are wonderful.