Hub on Campus - West Lafayette

4.2

4.2

I’ve had a great experience so far! Everyone that works at Hub has been so helpful and kind! I love the way the apartment complex looks and the great location!
The leasing process was easy to follow and the leasing officer was very informative. There were a few issues that needed the lease to be changed and those were quickly solved.
This place has such a good atmosphere. The amenities featured at the hub are like none other. I cant wait to live here with my friends this upcoming semester!
i signed a lease that clearly stated the room i wanted in my selected unit meaning that i am signing for that exact room. but i was only informed after i signed that it was unavailable so now i am having to lease a room i didn't even want and i cant get out of it all because i signed the contract under false pretenses of what i was promised.
Absolutely amazing!! The people here are awesome and the staff is even better. The amenities are endless and ensure my college experience is one of comfort and health. There is nowhere near campus that I would rather live.
Awesome place to live at. They take care of everything for u. Staff is friendly. And location is quite prime with good parking services. Recommended
The hub has so many awesome amenities and it’s such a great value for the price! I’m really glad I chose to live here and I already feel a sense of community and comfort!
Excited to live there have experienced great things already! I live the environment and features of the building. It’s a great price for an amazing college experience!
Staff responds quickly and friendly to questions. Have always reached out to me first and give details I would not even have thought to ask. Very helpful.
The online tour was great and I am excited to move in ASAP. I love the way staff treated me as a new guest, which influenced me to buy the apartment slot.