Hub on Campus - West Lafayette

4.2

4.2

Verified Resident
The way management handles any issues has improved since my last leasing period. However, I would like notifications if an elevator is down, regardless of the status of other elevators.
Matthew
Pretty good. Love my apartment, and most people are nice. The roommate matching works like a charm because me and my roommate are homies. This last sentence is to meet character count.
Quinn
I been having a great experience while at the Hub. The environment is very friendly and feels like home. The building is very clean well kept.
Kate
not great management. office lost my package and the elevators are always broken or down. office isn’t always really helpful and they give a short notice when they are coming to check in the room for bugs or other things.
Kaitlyn
I love the building and the amenities, but the lease signing process/website was extremely difficult and frustrating. Nevertheless, I am excited to live at the Hub!
Luke
Been to two different hubs before and I can say that both offer an amazing experience for my generation and the “vibe” we are all looking for!
Kaitlyn
I have not moved into the Hub just yet but the amount of excitement I have accumulated to move in is overflowing my tiny dorm room. The Hub team has made me feel so welcome and I am ready to be apart of the community
Ishika
It's been pretty good! Overall, would like some more events to come to as a resident though just because yeah none of them fit in my schedule as of right now
Andres
The hub community has been really good, it has everything I need. The amenities really make the experience better. The gym, clubhouse and the study rooms are really good.
Deep
Extremely nice and helpful, gave a good tour of the area and model apartments and got us set up quickly. Answered all questions we had or found answers to them quickly.