Hub Orlando

4.1

1,041 Reviews

4.1

1,041 Reviews

Its a nice community for the most part. Though I'm a bit upset about the change in parking. Having a personal parking space was so convenient, especially coming back late from work and you don't have to park on roof. Other than that, it's fine.
Great apartment and very spacious. The hallways are always clean and the valet trash picks up trash every day. The people here are so nice and understanding of your problems.
I love the people and unit itself along with the amenities. The wifi has been super laggy and slow though and my apartment was dirty when I moved in
I love it here, but I just don’t like how we don’t have access to the pool table at night. I am glad everything else is open 24/7 with an active community!
Love it- minus the weird hallway smell and you can also hear everything- other than that it’s been amazing and everyone is lovely I would ten out of then recommend.
I love it here! The amenities are amazing and the staff is so nice! They also always have events with free goodies down in the lobby for all the residents <3
This is my second year living here and I love it! The amenities are amazing and the complex is always very clean! The staff is also super nice and friendly!
Love living here! The amenities are great and the staff is so friendly. The front office is always available to answer questions and maintenance is quick to respond to work orders.
I have really liked living here so far. The staff is always very helpful and friendly and I like the mail system here much better than most other places. Overall I think it’s very much worth the price.
Great looking place, many great amenities, nearly brand new. Great job Hub Management. Very friendly people, amazing amenities, units are really what is shown in the picture, very friendly staff and amazing technology within units!! Keep it up!!