Hub Tucson Speedway

All the amenities are great and the people who work here are awesome. Only downside is the college students make when they come back from parties.
Overall, living here it has been great so far. Obviously it being a new building it was still a work in progress at first. However, the amenities are wonderful and the maintenance staff has been great when it comes to fixing issues! I love all the events that we have had this year and look forward to living here next year as well!
I think if there was something that I would change about assisting the residents is having a set quiet time hours or security that limits the noise in the apartment. These walls are thin and you can hear what your next door neighbor is doing and on a school night, people do not want to stay up too late because of other people’s noise. I know that other apartments have a limit as to the noise level and I think it has worked well for those communities.
Amenities are very nice, but there are some things that seem small but could be improved. Like our ice maker was broken all semester then was finally fixed for a few days and then stopped making ice again. Also had our water temperature turned up and it still just is a lukewarm shower. Planning on calling maintenance when we’re back at school because the complex itself is nice but there are some things that are definitely needed like ice and warm water.
a pretty good place to live, close to campus which is nice. The building is still being worked on so it is not perfect and not close yet. overall, pretty decent.
Staff and management are great, the quality of the appliances is high but the building itself has various unfinished touches and really fragile paint. Building maintenance responds in a timely manner but new continuous problems happen (fan, electric circuit breaker, pests).
Resident experience has been amazing and the pool is great. the mattresses are also very nice and no need to get mattress pad although the rooms are a bit small.
so far so good, friendly staff and very helpful maintenance. Place is clean and classy, elevator works efficiently, although there’s still things that need to be fixed they are working on it quickly I can tell
I like living here but there is little communication when we do need help. We have constantly tried to contact the front office with questions and the communication differs from what actually happens. The resident portal was not set up and we were charged for a late fee and the lease was charged at a different rate.
Though the front desk and staff are very helpful and kind, I’m pretty bummed I moved here. I did not realize how small my unit would be, the walls are paper thing and I can hear EVERYTHING my roommates do (worse than urbane’s) which also makes me feel like I have no privacy, and the worst part is the closet - there’s a wall between my toilet and closet space ( I’m assuming is there so that they can advertise “walk in closet”) which makes it very difficult to access my clothes since I can hardly “walk in” between that space. It makes cleaning and getting ready for classes a slower & more difficult process. The common area is pretty but there is not enough kitchen storage space and the fridge does not even fit a gallon of milk - you have to lie tall items down on their side. The WiFi has been down several times in the past month. This place simply does not feel like home and presents way too many inconveniences; I really regret leaving urbane.