Hub Tucson Speedway

So far so good, unfortunately won't be renewing my lease because I am graduating. Staff are friendly and helpful, amenities work great. Thank you
Started off rough but Paula and Christie have really done a great job this spring semester. I absolutely love our townhome it’s my favorite place I’ve lived in Tucson.
I love my apartment and I renewed for next year, it’s clean, new, and the amenities are great! some things could be improved but I know everyone works hard
its been great living here. I love the amenities and my room and is great. I love the rooftop of our apartment complex. I like the common areas and how modern it is.
It’s a great apartment and they offer a lot of incentives. It’s also very convenient as it is literally a 2 minute walk to reach the U of A.
acceptable living conditions, phenomenally bad building design and layout. My bedroom window faces into a hallway and I have to have it closed 24/7 otherwise people will look in. Whatever architect you hired is an idiot.
The staff is very dedicated to make sure the residents are having the best living experience in the community as possible. The complex as a whole is always clean and well-kept. I also enjoy how it's quiet and there is never too much going on in terms of noise and amounts of people.
All the amenities are great and the people who work here are awesome. Only downside is the college students make when they come back from parties.
Overall, living here it has been great so far. Obviously it being a new building it was still a work in progress at first. However, the amenities are wonderful and the maintenance staff has been great when it comes to fixing issues! I love all the events that we have had this year and look forward to living here next year as well!
I think if there was something that I would change about assisting the residents is having a set quiet time hours or security that limits the noise in the apartment. These walls are thin and you can hear what your next door neighbor is doing and on a school night, people do not want to stay up too late because of other people’s noise. I know that other apartments have a limit as to the noise level and I think it has worked well for those communities.