The Hudson Northgate

1 star
I’ve had people walk into my apartment 8 different times within the last week and I have an autoimmune disease and take quarantining very seriously. It was also very upsetting that they kept the pool closed, the safest amenity, but still gave in person tours of the apartment.
Alarm went off a couple of times due to bad connection. Help how are you doing today. I am fine and I have to make this 140 characters. So e
The facility is nice. The bad part is when people who live above you are obese and tend to walk on their heels. Earlier this year I had a problem with certain people being excessively loud in the weight room right new to door to my room. That was when the old staff was in charge and they didn’t do anything about it despite my multiple complaints.
My experience living at the Hudson was good. The complex is within walking distance of campus, which made it so easy to get to classes quickly. The amenities are nice and were kept clean. The only down side was the elevators were very slow, so you'd be better off taking the stairs.
The location is the only advantage of living at the Hudson. - The walls are very thin and you will hear footsteps from the upstairs neighbors (I could even hear them flushing the toilets). - The quality of the apartments are not very good. The poor quality of the walls and windows induces a low thermal and acoustic insulation. The courtyard lightbulbs were on 24/7, preventing me to sleep properly (curtains were not very reliable). - The leases are one-sided. The Hudson management did not consider the COVID-19 situation and the problems it caused to students. As a matter of fact, management has been very inefficient during my 7 months stay, answering emails after long delays. - The rents are quit a bit high for these shared apartments. On the top of that, the COVID-19 pandemic forced the Hudson management to close all the amenities WITHOUT a reduction in the rents (they justify the prices with the quality of the amenities). One advice: save your money to go in a much better place!
I loved my living space and all of the amenities. The only bad thing about the Hudson was the stuff, so incapable of carrying out simple tasks and always have attitudes about anything. No experience seems to be a requirement to be hired.
The elevators always break and are very slow. The apartment rooms are very nice and clean mostly. The location is great, that's why I live here. The staff are friendly but the management is not very tenant friendly.
Overall my experience was not bad. Any complaints we had the staff worked really hard to meet our needs. Thank y’all for the nice job keeping in contact with residence on a daily basis.
These people are so kind and willing to work with you. I’m so appreciative of the office staff. Every time I’ve had an issue, even during COVID, they’ve taken care of things so quickly and efficiently. Shout out to Deja especially for all of the help! Love the community, love the location, love my roommate, love my apartment.
Love the place! Facility and care is well done! Amenities are new and nice! I have been here since the beginning and will finish my college years with the Hudson!