Good location, the apartments themselves are nice and everything is new. Washer machine has a tendency to break, and our AC went down once. Residents do tend be rather noisy, and the general areas are rather dirty.

great place, good amenities, great maintenance the apartment has a great kitchen set up and the pool is really nice. the 8th floor sky deck has a great view for sunsets

my resident experience has been great overall. I love living at the Hudson, and I wish I could live here all 4 years. I wish the bedrooms were a little bigger, and the elevators are too slow. Besides that, its great!

Reply from Hudson

I love living here, I've had a great experience so far! Rooms are nice, the staff here are very friendly. I would recommend anyone to live here.

Reply from Hudson

LOVE!! LOVE!!! The Hudson!! I have had such a great experience & the maintenance is sooooo fast! The amenities are easily accessible, not to mention the location of the Hudson is PERFECT! I can walk to class and not have to worry about catching a bus or being stuck in traffic.

Reply from Hudson

I love the location of the apartment because it's close to campus but not next to the main roads which can get noisy and loud at night and on the weekends. Also the hallways are cleaned frequently.

Reply from Hudson

love it! the community is very clean and all the staff is very nice. love the starbucks machine and the free coffee! my upstairs neighbors can get kinda noisy but thats ok. also love the closeness to campus.

Reply from Hudson

It has been fantastic living here at the Hudson! There have been hiccups here and there with it being a new building and all but that is to be expected. Overall very good experience.

Reply from Hudson

Great apartment complex, but there’s a few problems that seem like they should be easily fixable. The staff working in the lobby is severely understaffed and the manager doesn’t seem to be completely competent in her position. The gates in the garage are always having issues. When it’s a problem with broken springs, that’s understandable, but there are people who put tape over the sensors which causes the gates to remain open and subsequently break. Along the same lines of poor behavior from others, the elevators have stopped working and needed maintenance on several occasions due to people jumping in them. Investment in security cameras seems like an easy way to begin holding those responsible for the misuse of the apartment’s amenities, which would hopefully deter future issues.

Reply from Hudson

My stay at the Hudson has been good overall. There have been no outstanding issues with my stay here. I look forward to see how the rest of my stay here turns out to be.

Reply from Hudson

I’ve been waiting for window screens for my bedroom for weeks, my hallway always smells like week, and I can’t open my kitchen drawer without first opening my dish washer. It’s bearable... but...

Reply from Hudson

I do enjoy living here . I like the size of my apartment and the size of the kitchen for sure. I think that the noise is an issue though. There are a bunch of people that will open their windows and smoke and its not the best

Reply from Hudson

Not bad but the cell signal is horrible in this building I can’t use my phone a third of the time. Another issue is the WiFi keeps kicking me off my game consol. The maintenance people are very nice.

Reply from Hudson

great place to stay, love the gym and residents. very nice study lounge for working on homework and classwork. Small pool area available as well as a gym.

Reply from Hudson

Awesome place to live. I love living at The Hudson because of it being so close to campus. The best part about it is being able to wake up for class and taking a 10 minute walk there.

Reply from Hudson

It’s been great living here! Love the amenities, location, and people! Definitely would recommend a friend to live here. Only concern is the parking lot sometimes. I don’t have issues with finding spots it’s just very tight.

Reply from Hudson

The staff at The Hudson is really nice and the location is great. Rooms are small for the price. If you're looking to workout a ton, the gym amenity may not be your spot.

Reply from Hudson

The gym needs more machines and equipment. There needs to be more treadmills and one of the two that there is is broken. Also more social events.

Reply from Hudson

the staff is very unorganized and the managers are rude. Also, there needs to be more community activities. My old apartment complex used to give out a lot of things. Also the gym is like broken like everything is falling apart.

Reply from Hudson

Good place, garage is tight, but everything else makes up for it. I have always had good interactions with the staff and the amenities are great.

Reply from Hudson

So far, I have enjoyed living here! I love my apartment, the managers, and maintenance team. Everyone is always there to help. I only give this review four stars though because when I first moved in, my apartment was very dirty, and I had to fix a few things here and there. Other than that, everything has been great!

Reply from Hudson

I enjoy living here. I have no problems with the residents of the apartment community. Everyone is nice and respectful. The staff is also very nice.

Reply from Hudson

I really like our apartment community, but I believe that they should do more socials or like foodie calls. They need to do more giveaways as well because when I used to live in sterling they had sooo many fun things that the Hudson does not do.

Reply from Hudson

The Hudson is a nice place to live. Its close to campus; I can walk to class in less than 10 minutes. The furniture and kitchen appliances are nice. One complaint I have is that the garage doors have been broken often and take forever to get fixed. Also, there are only two elevators for the whole building, so those can be slow sometimes.

Reply from Hudson

Great-Very nice and staff very nice. Would highly recommend! Anytime there is a problem they are always there to help. Nice facilities and great study rooms!