I don’t know what you wanna about to be in a good time but I’m gonna you’re not goin to the lake today if ya feel better than that it will was a great time

I’ve really enjoyed my experience here at the Hudson so far! The location is very convenient for students ugh as myself, and the staff has always been helpful and polite.

I love it so much here!!! The people and the staff are so friendly here and it makes me feel so welcomed!!i love coming home to the hudson!!

I haven’t moved in yet but I am very excited! I’ve had a lot of questions prior to move in and I’m just so glad the staff is friendly and answers my questions quickly. So I can’t wait to see how good my overall experience will be.

Reply from Hudson

The location of this place is really good, and the apartments have a very modern design, the amenities are also nice, and it's a much smaller place so there are less residents.

Reply from Hudson

The Hudson seems like an amazing place with lots of amenities and community rewards for people to enjoy. I have been on a few tours and can’t wait to move in this weekend.

The staff is always so helpful and friendly! Gabby is someone who I remember because she’s is so nice and always willing to help!! I can’t wait for move in!

The apartments are pretty nice and the some of the amenities are are fun and easy to use, but there are often problems with them and the staff and management are not very helpful.

The rooms in the Hudson apartments are really good. You feel really nice to enjoy the quite surrounding. Also the amenities provided to the residents are truly enjoyable.

I signed a lease to live at The Hudson before it was even close to being built. However, I can say without a doubt that signing to live at The Hudson was one of the best decisions that I’ve made. The staff and the residents that I have met have truly made living at The Hudson a time that I will never forget.

The Hudson apartment in College Station, Texas, has been over all a great experience. They have a great staff who truly cares and gives you the best living experience

Excellent place to live in! Great living space, well maintained and 24 hours security. Leasing office staff members are very helpful and hospitable.

Reply from Hudson

Great. I really enjoy this app. It is easier to stay up to date with all of the information from my apartment complex. Overall great app and would recommend.

Reply from Hudson

Great place to live because of all of the amenities. The pool is nice during the summer and the sky lounge is my favorite place. The best part is being so close to campus.

Reply from Hudson

I will be living at the Hudson for the first time this year. The location is awesome, the rooms are well put together, and the overall display is nice. Unfortunately, their management is awful and unfair to the residents. I have had numerous issues with them. I’m hoping my experience will become a positive one throughout the year.

Reply from Hudson

The location is great and the staff is nice, but we moved into our new apartment and it was absolutely disgusting and was not clean at all and smelled!

Reply from Hudson

Very good but some maintenance problems. The workers don’t know much and have different answers all the time. The property is very nice and my apartment I love!

Reply from Hudson

The apartment itself is great. Awesome resources, convenient, spacious, and clean. However, my main complaint is that the management is hard to work with. If you would like anything done, you have to continuously call for weeks on end.

Reply from Hudson

I had a lot of problems at first with getting matched with roommates that weren’t allergic to my cat, i was matched with 5 people who were allergic before I got roommates. These roommates ended also being allergic. So they both moved out and I ended up with the place to myself. Really nice apartment

Reply from Hudson

Good apartment , some architectural defects but overall I had a good experience living here. The view from my apartment was beautiful and the walk to campus was super easy

Reply from Hudson

Great apartment! I like how its a small apartment with clean amenities and helpful staff! It can get a bit loud near the pool during the weekends so thats a bit of an annoyance but other than that its good:)

Reply from Hudson

I honestly have really enjoyed living here and the location is fantastic! I walk to class everyday and on the weekend I can easily walk to Northgate!

Reply from Hudson

Overall, The Hudson is a great place to live. There are many amenities for residents to enjoy. The neighborhood in which the building is located is nice and lively on the weekends. The building itself is well maintained and always clean, staff is nice and works hard to communicate with residents about upcoming events and other things happening, i.e. when fire alarms would continuously go off.

Reply from Hudson

Good location but several issues in regards to elevators not always working throughout the year, fire alarms going off, and one of the grill missing racks.

Reply from Hudson

I really like this place. The amenities offered are top notch and extremely nice. Between the pool, game room, and the putting green, there's never a shortage of things to do.